April 30, 2024, 10:12:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104565 times)
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: December 23, 2006, 02:09:45 PM »

Happy Christmas by John Lennon
Date: 1971

Video
http://tinyurl.com/wyalo
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: December 23, 2006, 02:12:41 PM »

Geez. just talked to brother. Mom tried to pull off the BIPAP mask. They gave her valium. Tried calling to see if anything had been ordered for heart rate. Nurse is busy with her and is to call me back.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: December 23, 2006, 02:12:52 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Off to the grocery store, be back shortly!

Sleuth - Merry Christmas to you too!

take the car  Cool

I'm off to the grocery store as well...Klaas must have been held up   Laughing

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: December 23, 2006, 02:16:52 PM »

Been back about 15 minutes but it did take longer than usual.  Seems as though the debit card machine isn't working at the grocery store and it slowed everything up.  Went to the ATM which is in the store and got cash so it took a little longer than usual.  Then of course had to put everything away.  Going to bake a turkey today for my husband..it's his favorite  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: December 23, 2006, 02:17:24 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Geez. just talked to brother. Mom tried to pull off the BIPAP mask. They gave her valium. Tried calling to see if anything had been ordered for heart rate. Nurse is busy with her and is to call me back.

I wonder if the valium might help bring down her heart rate as well?
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: December 23, 2006, 02:22:59 PM »

Bleached? Could it?

Damn siblings have her buried already. Apparently the doc told them that to not give up hope though there is no more for them to do for her. Sisters and niece at Mom's looking for funeral papers.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: December 23, 2006, 02:37:47 PM »

Good Day Monkeys Smile
justinsmama
You & Mom are in my thoughts and prayers...

Has anyone been able to download the PDF's for the court cases..
It tells me "The document you requested belongs to a disabled folder"  Shocked  Confused

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: December 23, 2006, 02:38:41 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  BT

did you see that pink cookie I posted today?  Laughing
I'

I'm not BT, but just wanted to let you know that I saw it, and fell off my chair laughing.  Cute, though.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: December 23, 2006, 02:39:34 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Good Day Monkeys Smile
justinsmama

It tells me "The document you requested belongs to a disabled folder"  Shocked  Confused

TIA

Oldfart - email me and I'll send you the PDF's.  Esnips claims the court documents violate the terms, but they are public record so I'm arguing with them about it.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: December 23, 2006, 02:40:02 PM »

BIPAP is very uncomfortable to wear....it is very tight, allthough some people with sleep apnea have to sleep with it on. Have they let her have it off at all?
Sometimes you can take it off for an hour or two or three, and give someone a rest.  To tell you the truth valium is rarely used now-a-days. If sedation is needed we might use ativan. Is Mom confused? or is she oriented? If she is confused she might benefit from some Haldol.

Valium would slow the heart rate very little.....but of course if someone is wildly agitated and that is why their HR is elevated, sedation would help some. But the thing is you need to treat the cause......if the HR is up it could be making her breathing worse (increasing fluid in the lungs= congestive heart failure) which is intern could be  making her more agitated . Often people who are having trouble breathing think the mask is actually making them worse.

Key question is is Mom oriented or confused/agitated?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: December 23, 2006, 02:40:57 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
who is lorenzo?Merry Christmas.Take it easy and be careful.The partridge was much tastier than the owl.Justice coming,soon.Confess now and beat the judgement rush.Cat

Good afternoon Monkeys!  
Cat, Lorenzo is Paulus's alleged son from a woman he didn't marry.  He lives in a walled, gated home in Aruba.  He supposedly has big parties and was questioned in the disappearance of Natalee.  His (step?)father apparently committed suicide.  Don't know if anything else is confirmed.  
Merry Christmas, Cat!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: December 23, 2006, 02:41:18 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Good Day Monkeys Smile
justinsmama

TIA

Oldfart - email me and I'll send you the PDF's.  Esnips claims the court documents violate the terms, but they are public record so I'm arguing with them about it.

Thanks...
Just did..

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: December 23, 2006, 02:42:22 PM »

Bleached? Could it?

Damn siblings have her buried already. Apparently the doc told them that to not give up hope though there is no more for them to do for her. Sisters and niece at Mom's looking for funeral papers.

Ohhhhh that's so sad.

Is she able to talk?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: December 23, 2006, 02:58:59 PM »

I know of no med for heart rate. It had been down around 109 bpm, but shot up when they took off the BIPAP to take her for a follow up scan. I'll call the family and have thenm get on it.  She is still febrile at 100.8 degrees.

If her HR is 110 then it is not bad with medical factors ie low grade temp 100.8. If it is 140-150-160 and up it is significant. I wouldn't worry about the temp either, she's on antibiotics......They took off the BIPAP to take her for a scan?

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: December 23, 2006, 03:06:26 PM »

Been back about 15 minutes but it did take longer than usual.  Seems as though the debit card machine isn't working at the grocery store and it slowed everything up.  Went to the ATM which is in the store and got cash so it took a little longer than usual.  Then of course had to put everything away.  Going to bake a turkey today for my husband..it's his favorite  Wink

Klass can you email me my password! It seems not to work!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: December 23, 2006, 03:12:55 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"

#1   I don't have access to that area
#2   If you are here you must have remembered it to get in right?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: December 23, 2006, 03:15:15 PM »

Justins... can your Mom have short visits ?
Someone to hold her hand ?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: December 23, 2006, 03:16:47 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"

#1   I don't have access to that area
#2   If you are here you must have remembered it to get in right?

Maybe BOC  was talking about his PayPal password... Rolling Eyes

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: December 23, 2006, 03:24:34 PM »

Bleachedblack - if you are still here.  Is this Hiram at the Karma Lounge last night?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: December 23, 2006, 03:26:21 PM »

Waitng for a ride to the madness at a store, thinking about JustinsMama.
When my Mum was in the hospital having a bypass ( whic was one of those surprise operatons ) I pretty well stayed there. also when she was in Intensive Care. My brother kept having thing to do. So did my Dad.
It wasn't that they loved or cared less for her, it was the only way they could handle it. I was getting wigged out about it at the time, just briefly, then my daughter's in-laws showed up, just to keep me company.  
It was them who made me see that my Dad and my Brother were just different types of people. And we all deal with things in different ways.
ps My Mum recovered from that one and we had her five more years afterwards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.