May 01, 2024, 04:06:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104590 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2006, 01:30:06 PM »

Quote from: "Appeals"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hey San & Appeals !

amazing how arrogant that king of bling is  Rolling Eyes

Well, both of them.  Satish is Bling and Deepak's arrogance to say there's not a thing anybody can do about his being out of jail speaks volumes.  Well, we will see how the cases in CA play out.  Maybe he willl end up eating his words.

I have reviewed Dr Phil's comments on video replay again when he had Beth on last week, he seems far too committed and passionate to be quaking about the K2 so I have a feeling Klaas may soon need to add the K2 to that Renfro toast photo  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2006, 01:31:09 PM »

I had wanted to highlight  this : standpoint of towels and other pass keys

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2006, 01:32:12 PM »

Ever notice how much "Holloway" and "Holiday" sound alike from the next room?  Twice lately I have scampered to hear the TV for it only to be some sort of seasonal greeting.

. Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2006, 01:33:55 PM »

Florida - you opinion and information is respected.  Just don't expect to get constant "pats on the back".  Everyone here has contributed to this case in their own way.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2006, 01:34:49 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

BB,
What is he saying with that?  Is he saying they got a hit on some towels from the search dogs?  Or does he mean just random towels and passkeys?

. Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2006, 01:35:17 PM »

I see what you mean...Another rumorfrom Aruba was that Deepak was seen early on entering the building under construction across the street from C&C....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2006, 01:37:51 PM »

Joe Tacopina just said what the prosecutor is doing in the Duke rape case is a true injustice to true rape victims.

He then says you don't have a right to be raped not matter what your true walk of life is.

Joe Tacopina is a scumbag.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2006, 01:37:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Florida - you opinion and information is respected.  Just don't expect to get constant "pats on the back".  Everyone here has contributed to this case in their own way.

In no way am I looking for "pats on the back"
I was just pointing out the shirt in the road post.
Absolutely, we all contribute in some way!

I think you and Anna are misreading me.....
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2006, 01:40:07 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Joe Tacopina just said what the prosecutor is doing in the Duke rape case is a true injustice to true rape victims.

He then says you don't have a right to be raped not matter what your true walk of life is.

Joe Tacopina is a scumbag.

it will be interesting as joe t's own daughters grow up and likely encounter some close calls themselves, how he feels - karma can be a you-know  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2006, 01:41:58 PM »

Merry Christmas, Monkeys!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2006, 01:46:19 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

BB,
What is he saying with that?  Is he saying they got a hit on some towels from the search dogs?  Or does he mean just random towels and passkeys?

. Shocked

I have always taken it to mean that they found 2 towels and and a pass key from the HI there. I have paid attention to this info since learning it, and it has been confirmed by Dave that those items were found there, anything more about them I have not heard.

Does anyone else remember reading about the towels and pass key?

I know that Aruban LE got very nervous whenever anyone was searching in the dump which is what lead me to also wonder if there wasn't something more to this. They would always want to direct searchers back to the water, IMO

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2006, 01:48:07 PM »

Quote from: "Appeals"
Hey San & Appeals !

amazing how arrogant that king of bling is  Rolling Eyes

Well, both of them.  Satish is Bling and Deepak's arrogance to say there's not a thing anybody can do about his being out of jail speaks volumes.  Well, we will see how the cases in CA play out.  Maybe he willl end up eating his words.

I have reviewed Dr Phil's comments on video replay again when he had Beth on last week, he seems far too committed and passionate to be quaking about the K2 so I have a feeling Klaas may soon need to add the K2 to that Renfro toast photo  Laughing

From your keyboard to God's ears  Very Happy

Hello Kitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2006, 01:48:35 PM »

Merry Christmas to all Monkeys Very Happy I am sooo very happy that finally something maybe something is proceeding with this case Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2006, 01:50:38 PM »

Have to run to the store real quick for a couple last minute gifts.  Be back soon (I hope)  Laughing
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2006, 01:54:55 PM »

Would love to hang out here further, but have things to do...

sleigh to pack...

Santa suit, pick up at dry cleaners...

Work out in anticipation of all those cookies and milk....

Give the reindeer their baths.....  Laughing

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2006, 01:59:44 PM »

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH DIRECTOR: Well, thanks for having me here tonight. You know, I`ve got mixed emotions on that. Of course, there`s that big question mark out there still, What did happen to Natalee? I know our efforts -- you know, we walked away and felt as though that, you know, we didn`t accomplish any more than we did when we got there. You know, I`m still real concerned about the dump. There`s some things we`re actually working with right now and...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/17/ng.01.html

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2006, 02:00:23 PM »

Have to run to the store real quick for a couple last minute gifts.  Be back soon (I hope)  Laughing

Good luck. I just got back myself . YIKES!
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2006, 02:04:03 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Just wanted to pop in to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!  Hope you and yours get all that you wish for for the coming year!! Smile

Same to you thirdstrike!  Merry Christmas!

Just popped in to wish all the Monkeys a Merry Christmas!!  Gotta run now.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2006, 02:08:38 PM »

GRETA VAN VAN SUSTEREN: What did you see?

JUNIOR: There were three who came before in a pickup truck. Then one was already there on the field. Then this other man and a woman along with two gentlemen in the back came. Yes, there was a woman--a woman who was brunette. There were two men in the back on the Jeep; also, there was a yellow car there.

VAN SUSTEREN: What time of day?

JUNIOR: This happened, well, at the time I saw them bury her it turns out that was the body of Natalee, the girl. At that time I thought it was just a tree--a coconut tree. That is what I thought. She was wrapped in plastic--covered in plastic--but there was a breeze and the bag sort of fell half way off and I saw half the body naked. It was a black plastic bag, and the woman was wearing no clothes. She had no clothes on. She was naked, just half her body I saw. I was by myself at that time at the place where we dump the garbage. How far? I was approximately seventy-five to eighty meters away. This was afternoon--4:30, 5:30--between 4:30 and 5:30. I, I felt there was something wrong, but more people kept coming from nearby. There was another car with a woman. The yellow car had a woman there, too, so, I thought there was nothing… Total, there were three cars; the pickup with the small trailer in the back, then there was a Jeep, and a yellow station wagon.

VAN SUSTEREN: When did he first call anybody about it?

JUNIOR: I called the Police, …that was… that happened on Monday or Sunday because at that time the picture of the guys they were looking for had not been published in the paper yet. That is right. And then I recognized them immediately when I saw the picture. I felt--one day later I called the Police. I was saying, you know, you just want to call, and call, and call, and call--day and night--I kept calling but I kept getting a tape.

VAN SUSTEREN: What is his level of certainty?

JUNIOR: Am I certain?  Yes, I am really sure.  That is why I think, today, “I’m sure, I’m sure. I have no doubt in my mind.” Yes. Also the father, I believe, yes, yes. Also him. I was even more sure it was this girl because now there were two cars. The Police have two cars--the red Jeep, which… I saw that. I saw that because the red Jeep was fine, but that came later, that was the next day. I was near the place where she was buried--may she rest in peace. I was there, maybe, nine days later.

VAN SUSTEREN: If there were three, does the father make four, or, is the father one of the three?

JUNIOR: The father came in the Jeep. He got out of the car. He was standing there and he was pointing and asking things. I was working, you know, but he was far and he was talking. I was just working and looking. He kept asking if everything was okay. Yes, they asked him. I thought that they were asking him, that is what I thought they were doing, asking him, “Where? Where?”

VAN SUSTEREN: Have the Police interviewed him [JUNIOR; my insertion] yet?

JUNIOR: The Police they have come to me and I pointed them to the place and they went for my message but never got it. They did not come back. This was in my mind and kept bothering me. I said this all to a friend of mine who lives nearby. I told her what happened and I said, "No one believes me."

VAN SUSTEREN: What, exactly, did he see of the body?

JUNIOR: Half body. I saw half the body and the hair flying in the wind--blowing in the wind. Then I was for sure because had it have been a coconut tree, then we would have seen the roots of it. You could see that, you know, it would move, but her hair was blowing. I saw half her body and it was naked. She was like this (demonstrating posture), with her legs like this.

http://members.aol.com/WorldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2006, 02:21:01 PM »

Bleached..

TY for posting this.. I dont know why but earlier I was thinking about that Junior person. Interesting to read your post about Tim Miller and then that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.