May 01, 2024, 01:58:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104579 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: December 23, 2006, 11:15:25 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I thought it was one of those southern thangs.  Like sweet tea.  I finally found out it was iced tea with sugar, which us Yanks call iced tea with sugar.   Laughing  (Grits and polenta have been discussed recently, and will therefore not be mentioned here.  I will say that my take-out menus have polenta on them; doubt they'd sell here if it was called grits.)

Hubby was really flummoxed when he moved here from Britain. He didn't realize that if you ordered tea, you automatically got iced tea. In the south, if you want hot tea, you have to call it "hot tea." (And we think it's weird that anyone would do that anyway.  Laughing )

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: December 23, 2006, 11:17:27 PM »

Nite Sunfreak .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: December 23, 2006, 11:18:35 PM »

flummoxed....I like that word. Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: December 23, 2006, 11:18:50 PM »

Sweet dreams, SunFreak.

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: December 23, 2006, 11:21:20 PM »

Do we know if we'll be hearing any results of the Dutch investigative team?  Maybe from Jossy or other sources?  I'm guessing that this is why KJ says she'll be going to trial within 3 months, but KJ has the credibility of Nifong IMO.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: December 23, 2006, 11:21:48 PM »

LilPuma, bleachedblack, BT
Thank you.

There was a lot of Hog .. items being mentioned (from Head to foot) and I was wondering if this was a New name for another part  Shocked
Which I do enjoy... but have never prepared / cooked.

Brussel sprouts .. Ok.. maybe once in a while.

I did have some once that had been split in 1/2- par boiled & pickled a sweet beet juice that were tasty,  but not enough to ask for the recipe
Thanks again

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: December 23, 2006, 11:22:21 PM »

All this talk of food.
I am going to find something smelly to eat. Montreal Corned Beef on rye with mustard is about the smelliest I have available right now.
Carnut, you gonna have a white bread samich ?  
ps, You know I am just teasing you. I work with some European persons who bring more disgusting things to work than a person could imagine and they discussed one day a good way to prepare eels. ugh. Eels cooked in a pot. I had to vacate the work area for a while.
Have a Merry Christmas Car !
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: December 23, 2006, 11:23:09 PM »

Do we know if we'll be hearing any results of the Dutch investigative team?  Maybe from Jossy or other sources?  I'm guessing that this is why KJ says she'll be going to trial within 3 months, but KJ has the credibility of Nifong IMO.

What I'm hearing is that there may be some action in the case after the first of the year.  Don't know about the Dutch team, they've been very quiet.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: December 23, 2006, 11:26:56 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
All this talk of food.
I am going to find something smelly to eat. Montreal Corned Beef on rye with mustard is about the smelliest I have available right now.
ps, You know I am just teasing you. I work with some European persons who bring more disgusting things to work than a person could imagine and they discussed one day a good way to prepare eels. ugh. Eels cooked in a pot. I had to vacate the work area for a while.

Well, now, my Christmas dinner will be Ham sandwiches and Chips and dip with some celery w/cheese or dip and cucumbers slices and probably some bbq baked beans.

On opening presents I will find at least one box of chocolate covered cherries and at least one tin of hard chocolate fudge prepared by my brother.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: December 23, 2006, 11:28:57 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
All this talk of food.

Well, now, my Christmas dinner will be Ham sandwiches and Chips and dip with some celery w/cheese or dip and cucumbers slices and probably some bbq baked beans.

On opening presents I will find at least one box of chocolate covered cherries and at least one tin of hard chocolate fudge prepared by my brother.

Chocky!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: December 23, 2006, 11:29:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

What I'm hearing is that there may be some action in the case after the first of the year.  Don't know about the Dutch team, they've been very quiet.

The Dutch team might be like our FBI.  Zipped.  I wonder if their findings will have any impact on the Kalpoe suit or if that will go forward.  Do we (by we I mean Klaas  Wink ) know when oral arguments will be heard on the Wrongful Death suit?  I'm anxious about the jurisdictional issue going against Beth and Dave again, but this time we didn't hear when they're going to court or how long the Judge has to decide on allowing it.  Well, I didn't hear.   Confused

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: December 23, 2006, 11:32:39 PM »

Merry Christms and Happy Holidays, Monkeys.

I used to order, online, wildflower seeds from a place in Texas.. they also had a store and jabanero pepper jelly was there! Can't remember the name of the wildflower place.

On the Food channel they are doing cooking lots of things with cranberries.

Klaas, since I have er.. the dog has dog hair, I may buy a pink Monkey fleece track suit for wearing in public and wear the black one to bed.

Wait a minute... no imports for Carnut. The person has to be a Monkey are least "made in America". All his cars, I think are American.

Monkeys, keep save; watch out for black ice; Justinsmom.. take care of your mom, we are all pulling for your whole family!

Thanks all, IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: December 23, 2006, 11:34:30 PM »

If you leave off the ham and replace it with cheese, peppers, sprouts, mustard, tomatoes, and lettuce, it sounds like a great meal.  I love bbq baked beans; they do make them without the tiny pieces of pork thrown in.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: December 23, 2006, 11:38:13 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
All this talk of food.

Chocky!!!!

Yeah, the Hard Chocolate Fudge is a tradition from my mother. None of the women in my life were ever able to duplicate it and finally my Brother figured out how and it's his duty to bring it for Christmas.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: December 23, 2006, 11:38:25 PM »

Carnut
I have to wrap "a box of chocolate covered cherries" for each of my three or I get yelled at.  The year I did not they were heat broken and over 21.. so go figure

BTW  "If you are alone in the woods and Phart. Does your wife still say : stop that "... Only if she has exceptional hearing  or is down wind  ....
since being alone means  she is not with you. Wink
Happy Holidays to you...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: December 23, 2006, 11:38:36 PM »

Goodnite BOC on a fly by!

Happy Christmas and Merry Holiday!!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: December 23, 2006, 11:38:37 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Carnut, live a little. Head cheese is Goooooood for you.
Boscht is good for you.
Perogies are good !
Sauerkraut is good !
My Dad ate that stuff and he could bench press a fridge and dance the Kolemenka ( sp ) into his seventies.

Heh, heh, kinda bet he woulda been able to still do that even if he hadn't ate the above.

Maybe. He was a very strong person.
Here's a link to a site about Ukrainian dances. There are also women from the Ukraine looking for men.  http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/stilllife/26/engl.htm

My grandmother was Ukranian.
[/b]
Dobra. ( sp )
I bet she was a hard working woman. My Grandmother came from Ternopel.

The hardest-working human being I have ever known.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: December 23, 2006, 11:38:48 PM »

Sorry meant "safe" and meant "our' not "are" Was watching TV and trying to post at same time... nix on multitasking!

But I am with friends and errors are looked over. Thanks  IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: December 23, 2006, 11:41:21 PM »

Well, IBE one of my cars is a Mexican. Still from america I guess.

Just got #3 wrapped, still looks like a dozen more to go.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: December 23, 2006, 11:42:08 PM »

BOC

What the heck was that? My native tongue is Redneck and that's about the only thing I speak well.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.