April 30, 2024, 03:19:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104538 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: December 24, 2006, 01:29:08 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
I would like to wish you all and your familes a very safe and happy holiday season.
Please remember if you drink, dont drive.
I look forward to bringing you more of the type of radio programmig you enjoy.

Dana

Same to you and your family Dana.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: December 24, 2006, 01:30:42 PM »

I would like to wish you all and your familes a very safe and happy holiday season.

Dana

Merry Christmas to you and your family Dana.
ps, I did get a response from Mike, look forward to his show on Sundays .
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: December 24, 2006, 01:32:36 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Dana

Merry Christmas to you and your family Dana.
ps, I did get a response from Mike, look forward to his show on Sundays .

Thats good to hear. By the looks of the lineup he has a good show planned for today.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: December 24, 2006, 01:38:30 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas, if you just fixed that giant picture - thanks!!!!  Very Happy

Nope, didn't touch it...you did good!  Cute your co-workers did that for you, lol  Laughing

They hand made it - I thought they did a great job!!!!

They are ahead of the game come review time, which we all know BT just loves.  Laughing  Agree that it was an exceptional gift gesture.  Very nice.

Grrrrr...It's Christmas, Mishy! Please don't mention review time!  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

BT, you must have sensed me lurking Laughing But I didn't mention reviews, honest  Wink

Well, it's looking like my young 'un is going to recover nicely. She's held down her jello and saltines and sprite for about 4 hours now. As well as a couple of bites of doughnut!!

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: December 24, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »

The first picture is the tree last night.

The second picture is the tree right now.

Do you think my sister got a lot accomplished between now and last night. Mad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: December 24, 2006, 01:53:19 PM »

A sort of funny story.

We live on a hill.  The road coming up to our house is very steap.  Sometimes we see young teenage boys "riding" trash cans down the hill and shudder every time knowing that they could easily get hit by an oncoming car.

Last night we heard the kids "riding" down the hill again.  It makes a ton of noise.  This morning, when I went to take the trash out....GUESS WHAT?  It was OUR can they road down the hill on. Evil or Very Mad   It's about a mile from our house to the bottom of the hill.  First my husband drove around looking for our can but he couldn't see it.  He did see someone elses can all broken up at the bottom of the hill.  Anyway, I drove down and got out of my car and walked to where the other can was.  There, over a fence and in the bushes was our black trash can (street number painted on the can).  Even though the lid is all scratched up from the pavement, it's still functional.  WHEW...sure glad I found it!  Laughing   Next time I hear those kids "riding" cans down the hill I'm calling the cops!  Laughing
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: December 24, 2006, 01:54:48 PM »

Merry Christmas to all monkeys.I want thank all for everything.I have seen and learned much in my sojurns.Sue,get god rehab,this an injury I have suffered before,so take and get rehab.To those with ill family,I pray a speedy recovery.I pray for peace in the worls and J4N.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: December 24, 2006, 01:56:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
A sort of funny story.

We live on a hill.  The road coming up to our house is very steap.  Sometimes we see young teenage boys "riding" trash cans down the hill and shudder every time knowing that they could easily get hit by an oncoming car.

Last night we heard the kids "riding" down the hill again.  It makes a ton of noise.  This morning, when I went to take the trash out....GUESS WHAT?  It was OUR can they road down the hill on. Evil or Very Mad   It's about a mile from our house to the bottom of the hill.  First my husband drove around looking for our can but he couldn't see it.  He did see someone elses can all broken up at the bottom of the hill.  Anyway, I drove down and got out of my car and walked to where the other can was.  There, over a fence and in the bushes was our black trash can (street number painted on the can).  Even though the lid is all scratched up from the pavement, it's still functional.  WHEW...sure glad I found it!  Laughing   Next time I hear those kids "riding" cans down the hill I'm calling the cops!  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: December 24, 2006, 02:01:12 PM »

SAN .. ROFL  at the pic!!  Smile  Hey I gotta fo to my parents soon. and my dago Aunts will be there..  OMG them and my gramma together..
Can you feel my pain?   Sad  (will you go with me?) Bet I hear Butonna more then once thi evening..LOL

Klaas.. lol  damn teens. Kick their butts!!

Wishing everyone here at SM  Blessed Christmas!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 24, 2006, 02:06:56 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
SAN .. ROFL  at the pic!!  Smile  Hey I gotta fo to my parents soon. and my dago Aunts will be there..  OMG them and my gramma together..
Can you feel my pain?   Sad  (will you go with me?) Bet I hear Butonna more then once thi evening..LOL

I have enough on my hands going out to dinner tonight with my family.  Should we take a guess as to how many arguements start Laughing .
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: December 24, 2006, 02:08:19 PM »

Thank you, Dana, for all that you do.  We are the ones who are grateful for what you do.  You do great work and we appreciate it.

San, LOL.  It would take me 2-3 days to decorate that tree.  I have always put up a big tree like that until this year.  I have moving van boxes full of decorations and it takes a long, long time to decorate a tree like that, but I have to admit I would have had at least 1000 lights on it by now.   Laughing   It is a beautiful tree and you are wise to wait this late to get a real tree as they do not last long inside with the heat required to keep our bodies warm, the reason I am going to an artificial tree and just use live greenery for decorating throughout the house that I can change if necessary.  We get it so cheap at the farmers market, a truck load for about $20 that we can change it out if the first we bought starts deteriorating.  It does make the house smell soooo good.

Merry Christmas to you, Cat, Angie and all monkeys and I am thinking that a Christmas miracle might be in store for Justin's grandmamma and her family and praying for Natalee's family to have a Christmas miracle which will give them some closure.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: December 24, 2006, 02:09:13 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

I have enough on my hands going out to dinner tonight with my family.  Should we take a guess as to how many arguements start Laughing .

ROFL Honey.. Good luck. I feel your pain as well.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: December 24, 2006, 02:11:23 PM »

Dana

Same to you and your family Dana.

Ditto .
  Dana TY for the great programs.  Wishing you and yours a Blessed Holiday Season.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: December 24, 2006, 02:11:46 PM »

Klaas, you would be wise to call the cops on those kids.  We had one skater who used to come up in our driveway skating, would sometimes steal things from my garden, like ornaments hanging (lanterns, etc), and once egged our house.  We finally called the cops.  Two months later, he was still skating but ran into our Acura and dented it.  Fortunately for us we had called the cops on him and had served papers about trespassing because he was going to sue us for his injuries received while skate-boarding and hitting our car.  Had we not had the papers served about his trespassing, he might have been the victor of this little plan he had in store.  Sounds like JVFS AND THE KALPOES, RIGHT?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: December 24, 2006, 02:17:53 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
BT, you must have sensed me lurking Laughing But I didn't mention reviews, honest  Wink

Well, it's looking like my young 'un is going to recover nicely. She's held down her jello and saltines and sprite for about 4 hours now. As well as a couple of bites of doughnut!!

Sorry, Mishy. It was 2NJ who was discussing reviews with me. I must be insane cause I haven't even had any eggnog. Laughing

Glad to hear your daughter is doing better.

I Stand With The Girl
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: December 24, 2006, 02:25:12 PM »

Merry Christmas Eve to all you wonderful monkeys and to those who read here.  Even you Joran.  It may just be your last one with your family for 15 years.  Unfortunately for Natalee's family & friends it will be their second Christmas without their beautiful beloved Natalee, except in their hearts.  Natalee is celebrating with Jesus again this year.  This holiday season will be hard for many, and I will pray for them to find strength & joy in the season.

I'm going to my sister's house for Christmas Dinner.  I missed Thanksgiving totally b/c of the stomach flu, although MsMarple was so sweet and brought me leftovers the very next day.  Bless her heart.  

We have such a great group of people gathered here at Scared Monkeys and I am proud to be included.  Please everyone stay safe, be extra careful when driving.  

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: December 24, 2006, 02:26:49 PM »

The first picture is the tree last night.

The second picture is the tree right now.

Do you think my sister got a lot accomplished between now and last night. Mad

THE THIRD PIC______IF U CAN GET IT UP>>>>>IS FOM W? A TREE UP HER ASS   IN FLORIDA>>>>LMAO

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: December 24, 2006, 02:33:41 PM »

CBB made this one.... Laughing  Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: December 24, 2006, 02:36:45 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
CBB made this one.... Laughing  Laughing

IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/2NJSons_Mom/FOM4.gif[/IMG]

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: December 24, 2006, 02:37:44 PM »

Thanks, Klaas...was missing a bracket... Embarassed

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.