April 30, 2024, 06:09:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104550 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: December 24, 2006, 07:54:29 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Think I'm going to make some fudge - be back in a bit!

Ok folks nows our chance. Klaas can't possibly be as fast at making fudge as she is going shopping.

We can spit and curse and drink a little. Whatever comes to mind. LOL

Just joking Klaas. Yes, Merry Christmas to all

Yippeee can we  swing from the chandeliers?

Sounds good to me. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: December 24, 2006, 07:55:10 PM »

Think I'm going to make some fudge - be back in a bit!

Ok folks nows our chance. Klaas can't possibly be as fast at making fudge as she is going shopping.

We can spit and curse and drink a little. Whatever comes to mind. LOL

Just joking Klaas. Yes, Merry Christmas to all

Want to bet  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: December 24, 2006, 07:57:30 PM »

FYI - I'm working on a SM Calendar 2007.  I know it's kindof late to think of it, lol  Laughing

What I'm thinking of doing is adding a screen capture of the SM front page for each month, sort of a look back at 2006.  What do you all think?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: December 24, 2006, 07:59:39 PM »

Off topic again of course.
Our son has a zip line in his back yard. Goes about 60 feet between trees. It was made for the big kids, meaning adults. He has steps to a landing for you to get up to grasp the handles. The little kids love it too.
It took me 2 years to work up the courage to do it. But oh was it fun when I did.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: December 24, 2006, 08:05:06 PM »

FYI - I'm working on a SM Calendar 2007.  I know it's kindof late to think of it, lol  Laughing

What I'm thinking of doing is adding a screen capture of the SM front page for each month, sort of a look back at 2006.  What do you all think?

That sounds really nice Klaas. Can we maybe have pics of Natalee on it or even the other things you have done. Like maybe the snow globe for next December. And maybe the bus and ship with the avatars.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: December 24, 2006, 08:18:01 PM »

Oh...perfect....I do love calendars....and there are never too many....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: December 24, 2006, 08:18:17 PM »

That sounds really nice Klaas. Can we maybe have pics of Natalee on it or even the other things you have done. Like maybe the snow globe for next December. And maybe the bus and ship with the avatars.

Sorry, but can't have pictures of Natalee.  It wouldn't be right to have items for sale in Cafepress with Natalee's picture on it IMO.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: December 24, 2006, 08:21:05 PM »

yes you are right as usual Klaas. I just never thought of that aspect.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: December 24, 2006, 08:21:57 PM »

Need to reboot, brb
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: December 24, 2006, 08:28:24 PM »

Only 4 more pages to go. What is that slightly over 80 post and we could move to the next thread before Klaas takes the day off for Christmas day.LOL

We stayed home for Christmas. First time in a few years but our company is coming the day after and we would not have been able to make it home in time.

Going to Midnight church service later this eve.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: December 24, 2006, 08:35:23 PM »

Ok time to get out of here for the night.

" I heard him exclaim as he rode out of sight, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: December 24, 2006, 08:41:05 PM »

Back!  Geeze, takes me longer to reboot my PC than it does going to the store!  Laughing  Laughing
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: December 24, 2006, 08:41:53 PM »

Hello!  Its almost time to make those New Years Resolutions..  I think BTGirl stole my laptop..   Lately I've been examining my life a little closer than usual. Trying to figure out what I want, what I'm capable of. The New Year is an ideal time to do that. It's an arbitratrary date, of course, but it's a day full of promise, of possibilities, portents. We stay up to greet the New Year with toasts and kisses, fireworks and heartfelt wishes of "Happy New Year." We mean it every time, but each year seems, more and more, to resemble the last. We make lists of resolutions, the same ones every year, and fail to keep even one, or even to make a token effort. It seems pointless to make another list of things that we want to accomplish when we have no real intention of fulfilling them. Just another way to add more Unresolved Guilt to our lives.  So I'm not going to make a list of pointless resolutions. I do want you to know that you here at SM's have made me realized that there really are some good people in this world.. So with that said, I will leave with a smile..  The silly peeping squirrel..
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: December 24, 2006, 08:43:38 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS MONKEY LOVES!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: December 24, 2006, 08:46:40 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Hello!  Its almost time to make those New Years Resolutions..  I think BTGirl stole my laptop..   Lately I've been examining my life a little closer than usual. Trying to figure out what I want, what I'm capable of. The New Year is an ideal time to do that. It's an arbitratrary date, of course, but it's a day full of promise, of possibilities, portents. We stay up to greet the New Year with toasts and kisses, fireworks and heartfelt wishes of "Happy New Year." We mean it every time, but each year seems, more and more, to resemble the last. We make lists of resolutions, the same ones every year, and fail to keep even one, or even to make a token effort. It seems pointless to make another list of things that we want to accomplish when we have no real intention of fulfilling them. Just another way to add more Unresolved Guilt to our lives.  So I'm not going to make a list of pointless resolutions. I do want you to know that you here at SM's have made me realized that there really are some good people in this world.. So with that said, I will leave with a smile..  The silly peeping squirrel..

TerryD - great to see you and Merry Christmas!

I never make New Years resolutions for that exact reason.  Why start out the new year with a guilt trip?

How is you new job?  Are you liking it?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: December 24, 2006, 08:48:45 PM »

I have been lurking a lot but with actually having to be at work in Fort Lauderdale and living in West Palm Beach, it doesn't leave too much time to play.. I do ride my bike during lunch and everyone is trying to follow after my example at work..  Merry Christmas to everyone, its a very special day and lets just be happy...Good night everyone..  ps I do have some stories to tell, I been dating a lot since I no longer have a girlfriend but thats for another day.. Feb 3rd doing a midnight bike ride in the everglades, now is that cool?  

When:
Saturday, February 3, 2007, 5:00 PM 20070203T220000Z
Where:
Shark Valley
4000l State Road 9336
Homestead , FL 33034
(305) 242-7700
Description:
This is a scheduled event that is held monthly at Shark Valley in Everglades National Park. I have heard it is fantastic and exciting to be out there at night. The ride is led by one or more rangers, a naturalist and several Park volunteers; there may be other participants attending not from Meetup. We will be riding the 15 mile paved loop through Shark Valley. There will be plenty of breaks and time to catch your breath. We can expect to see alligators, turtles and lots of wading birds and hear about them from the Park personnel.

Here's the deal:
Advance Reservation required. Fee is $15 per person, paid in advance at time of reservation (credit card over the phone). There are NO REFUNDS. The number for information is 305-221-8776, (Shark Valley Ranger Station); they can switch you to Reservations when you are ready. Or call 305-225-3004 for reservation only. The $10 park admission fee is not charged. Your name and a pass will be waiting for you at the gate.

The trip is approximately 3 hours. Bike rental will not be open, so you need to bring your own bike.
Time to arrive: 5pm - no later than 5:30 as the ride will be starting around then.
What to Bring: bike, water, snack, insect repellant, helmet and rain gear optional.

We had a great time when we did this ride during the day and some of y'all have been bugging me to set up this ride, so RESERVE RIGHT AWAY. There are only 40 spots and it is open to the public. I have already signed up.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: December 24, 2006, 08:51:32 PM »

Klaasend, I miss working from home but I got a bunch of people that make my day enjoyable..  I was the wierd one that would take my bike out for a ride during lunch and then a quick shower and back to work and now others are doing the same..  I miss my freedom but I needed to be around others..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: December 24, 2006, 08:52:06 PM »

TerryD - that sounds like alot of fun.  Just be sure to stick near the park rangers and don't go wandering off.  Allegators scare me, lol  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: December 24, 2006, 08:54:03 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Klaasend, I miss working from home but I got a bunch of people that make my day enjoyable..  I was the wierd one that would take my bike out for a ride during lunch and then a quick shower and back to work and now others are doing the same..  I miss my freedom but I needed to be around others..

Yes, I know what you mean.  Working at home is nice but not condusive to making new friends.  Glad you're enjoying your new job and co-workers.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: December 24, 2006, 08:55:13 PM »

I think I told you this but once there was a sign not to go down this path, well that was an invite to me, and the next thing you know I 'm running out of the path with a Mother gator behind me.. Well the park ranger was there waiting and saying there is always one  and your the one that I knew would be going down that path.. The gator was guarding her nest and only chased me a few feet but it was funny..  I was zigging and zagging for sure..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.