April 19, 2024, 09:12:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #564 12/22 - Christmas Eve  (Read 104038 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: December 24, 2006, 11:26:24 PM »

I have to go finish wrapping gifts and then go to bed.  I've hung up my stockings and will wait patiently for Santa.  

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: December 24, 2006, 11:27:37 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Santa scared me so much as a little kid I never made my son go sit on Santa's lap, lol  Laughing

I loved Santa.  But I believed in the Easter Bunny long after Santa.   Laughing

When my daughter was in the second grade this really mean little girl spoiled Santa for her...I have yet to forgive that one...I still see her...but I always remember the day my baby came home and wanted the truth...broke my heart. I know that is silly, but it's a Christmas memory of mine.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: December 24, 2006, 11:33:06 PM »

Ah, Lala's, that was mean of that girl! Justin still wants to believe, though he knows in his heart that Santa is really me. We pretend together.

When we were quite young, brother # 2 told our parents that he KNEW who Santa was. Upon questioning, he revealed that Santa was actually the Easter Bunny in disguise.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: December 24, 2006, 11:33:35 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Santa scared me so much as a little kid I never made my son go sit on Santa's lap, lol  Laughing

When my daughter was in the second grade this really mean little girl spoiled Santa for her...I have yet to forgive that one...I still see her...but I always remember the day my baby came home and wanted the truth...broke my heart. I know that is silly, but it's a Christmas memory of mine.

A similar thing happened with my son only he was older, 8 or 9.  I told him Santa's spirit lives inside all of us.   Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: December 24, 2006, 11:37:57 PM »

All the pictures with Santa are priceless! One day of visiting with family is done, one more to go tommorow. I had to stop by and wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas. May all of you who may have lost a loved one this year find peace and love in those around you this holiday season. I hope that Natalee's family will have the peace and love they need to get through yet another Christmas without knowing where she is. When we lose someone we love it is very sad. I cannot imagine however losing someone, and not knowing what their fate was or where they are. I do know that in some small way, the great people here at scared monkeys have helped to cushion the pain for them. You are all wonderful people, and I too am very proud to be a part of the Monkey family! To those who have loved ones sick, know you are in my prayers..... Merry Christmas with love, Elaine
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: December 24, 2006, 11:40:18 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
All the pictures with Santa are priceless! One day of visiting with family is done, one more to go tommorow. I had to stop by and wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas. May all of you who may have lost a loved one this year find peace and love in those around you this holiday season. I hope that Natalee's family will have the peace and love they need to get through yet another Christmas without knowing where she is. When we lose someone we love it is very sad. I cannot imagine however losing someone, and not knowing what their fate was or where they are. I do know that in some small way, the great people here at scared monkeys have helped to cushion the pain for them. You are all wonderful people, and I too am very proud to be a part of the Monkey family! To those who have loved ones sick, know you are in my prayers..... Merry Christmas with love, Elaine

Merry Christmas to you too Elaine.  Tomorrow is my big day.  Don't have to travel far but I'll be gone alot.  First presents here then off to the inlaws for breakfast and gifts.  Then back home for a bit and back to the inlaws again for dinner.  Luckily for me, the inlaws live 3 blocks away, lol  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: December 24, 2006, 11:40:49 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Ah, Lala's, that was mean of that girl! Justin still wants to believe, though he knows in his heart that Santa is really me. We pretend together.

When we were quite young, brother # 2 told our parents that he KNEW who Santa was. Upon questioning, he revealed that Santa was actually the Easter Bunny in disguise.
Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: December 24, 2006, 11:42:30 PM »

San - I see you lurking  Wink  Did you guys ever get your tree decorated or does it still look the same..ha ha  Laughing
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: December 24, 2006, 11:42:45 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

Laughing  Laughing

Yup, that Easter Bunny is pretty slick, ain't he?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: December 24, 2006, 11:43:21 PM »

San - I see you lurking  Wink  Did you guys ever get your tree decorated or does it still look the same..ha ha  Laughing

Laughing It's decorated I will post a picture.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: December 24, 2006, 11:43:45 PM »

Merry Christmas to you too Elaine.  Tomorrow is my big day.  Don't have to travel far but I'll be gone alot.  First presents here then off to the inlaws for breakfast and gifts.  Then back home for a bit and back to the inlaws again for dinner.  Luckily for me, the inlaws live 3 blocks away, lol  Laughing
Klaas, you certainly deserve to have a great day ! Thanks for all you do for us here,it means a lot to us! Merry Christmas to you and to Mr Klaas too Smile
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: December 24, 2006, 11:43:48 PM »

I wish for you all to have a Wonderful Christmas and a Very Blessed New Year!  Smile

For all of those who are having hard times in their lives right now you are in my prayers. May you be filled with peace and know that you are not alone thru' these hard times or alone times and you are loved with an unconditional love. May the joy of Christmas surround each and everyone of you and your lives everyday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wanda~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: December 24, 2006, 11:44:02 PM »

Quote from: "San"

In the nick of time!!   Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: December 24, 2006, 11:44:39 PM »

Quote from: "Rooscrew"
I wish for you all to have a Wonderful Christmas and a Very Blessed New Year!  Smile

For all of those who are having hard times in their lives right now you are in my prayers. May you be filled with peace and know that you are not alone thru' these hard times or alone times and you are loved with an unconditional love. May the joy of Christmas surround each and everyone of you and your lives everyday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wanda~

Merry Christmas to you too Roos!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #974 on: December 24, 2006, 11:44:44 PM »

My first and last time visiting Santa.  Santa scared me, lol  Laughing

That is an adorable picture, Klaas!

Klaas! Look at that Santa! You were just excercising good judgement to be scared!!!  Laughing You, however, are adorable!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: December 24, 2006, 11:46:01 PM »

Awwwwww, poor Klaas...what a cutie!!  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: December 24, 2006, 11:46:02 PM »

That Santa does look pretty scarey huh?  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: December 24, 2006, 11:47:14 PM »

Quote from: "San"

That's good San! I guess they figured it all out! Laughing  Very Happy
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: December 24, 2006, 11:47:40 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

That's not silly, Lalas  Crying or Very sad It IS heartbreaking...I don't look forward to that day!

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: December 24, 2006, 11:51:01 PM »

Here it is.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.