April 25, 2024, 01:38:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Genocide - Go To Jail Because You Can't Afford To Live With Obamacare  (Read 1037 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 10, 2009, 07:48:33 AM »

It's a sad day in America when people will be forced to go to jail because they can't afford to live in America.  Obamacrats will 'force' you to buy healthcare or go to jail.

If you can't afford healthcare, and you're not an illegal alien (they're excused and will continue to get 'free' care that the rest of us pay for), you'll end up in jail.

Bankruptcy laws exist to keep people out of jail - jail was the old drastic solution for those in debt.

Today, Obama wants people who can't afford healthcare premiums to go to jail.

A return to the good old days of tyranny.

The free ride for illegal aliens continues and gets sweeter.  The rest of us are now eligible for jail.

Illegal aliens don't get deported when they use the healthcare system or take advantage of the national hospitality. 

Americans will go to jail if they don't have the money.

I don't think many ever imagined they'd be thrown in jail for not being able to afford or buy healthcare.

Welcome to the Obama Genocide for hard working Americans.

my opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.