April 24, 2024, 01:02:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Genocide - The Great Recession  (Read 1444 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 10, 2009, 07:57:34 AM »

The EPA ruling, Cap and Tax...

Why would ANY government want to destroy their economy?

Why would ANY government want to give away their manufacturing and agriculture section?

In the past, great herds of buffalo once roamed much of this nation.  Nobody seemed concerned with their CO2 or buffalo chips.  In fact, the dried chips were often used for fuel to cook food and stay warm.

Today, dairy and meat animals live in abundance.  Why is their CO2 and chips such a great concern?

Will the buffalo be returning?  Who will stop their CO2?

Will the EPA be stopping imports of goods and that produce CO2 too?

Or, are they just targeting American production?

No jobs for Americans? 

The Obama Genocide in action.

my opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 08:04:34 AM »

Jobs Lost in Great Recession May Be Gone Forever

The real question facing the nation, and one that Obama’s summits and speeches aren’t addressing, is this: What if the job losses this time around aren’t temporary, the “ebb” part of the ebb and flow of the business cycle? What if employers are hacking away at their permanent workforce?

There is support in the data for the idea that many of the lost jobs aren’t coming back. In November, a record 55.1 percent of job losses were categorized as permanent, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The average duration of unemployment reached a post-World War II high of 28.5 weeks. And 38.3 percent of the unemployed have been out of work for 27 weeks or more, also a record.

Legacy of Debt

The president paid lip service to “fiscal responsibility,” reiterating his pledge to halve the deficit by the end of his first term. How his grand vision for health-care expansion, billed as reform, will achieve that is anybody’s guess.

The deficit isn’t as benign as some economists claim. Debt, the cumulative result of deficits, is closely allied with job growth.

In their book, “This Time is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly,” economists Carmen Reinhart and Ken Rogoff document the protracted aftermath of financial crises in terms of their depth, duration and diffusion across the economy and industries.

“The true legacy of financial crises is more government debt,” Reinhart said in a presentation at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia’s Policy Forum on Dec. 4.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&sid=afDdQ4LBwBHg

It almost seems like Obama's goal is to destroy the economy for generations. 

And, not to forget - greasing the wheels of the global wealthy elite and politicians.

It almost seems like GENOCIDE.

If an African dictator did things like this, I imagine the media would call it for what it was - a quacking duck, modern GENOCIDE.

my opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.