March 28, 2024, 10:23:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell, 28 yo, missing 12/6/09 West Valley City, UT 12/10/09 - 8/17/10#1  (Read 352708 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: December 21, 2009, 12:05:59 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuvLyygRK70&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZuvLyygRK70&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #401 on: December 21, 2009, 12:07:18 PM »

“Josh was very controlling. He controlled everything in their marriage, from the money that Susan spent to what groceries she could buy to what she could eat. There was a lot of fighting and belittling on his part. It just reduced her to a very unhappy and different person than she was when he first met her,” Marini told Curry.  In this creeps sick and controlling mind, Susan must have done something that pushed him over. I'm sure he has justified whatever happened in his mind.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: December 21, 2009, 12:08:47 PM »

4 year old Charlie at vigil.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: December 21, 2009, 12:09:09 PM »

4 year old Charlie at vigil.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: December 21, 2009, 12:16:55 PM »

Janet - I agree with you on how easy it is to get across the border to Canada .  When I lived in the Fraser Valley it was normal to go across shopping in Bellingham for the weekend.  When the passport restrictions came in effect I was discussing with my Aunt that it must take her more time now then when we used to scoot across the border and she said at first it did, now no.  There have been times when she was asked if she had a passport, went to get it from her purse, and just got waived through before she even got them out. 

As well, as the Ferries you can take from Victoria, there are ferries from Sidney, right by the airport on the island that go to Anacortes, Lopez, Orcas and Friday Harbour Washington.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: December 21, 2009, 12:21:16 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gPKeOYB4FU0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/gPKeOYB4FU0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: December 21, 2009, 12:24:57 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OBXltNRvOos&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OBXltNRvOos&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: December 21, 2009, 12:26:05 PM »

Josh ran home to be with his daddy, and I'm sure it isn't a stretch to think that daddy will help Josh with what ever it takes, to help him out 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: December 21, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »

Josh ran home to be with his daddy, and I'm sure it isn't a stretch to think that daddy will help Josh with what ever it takes, to help him out 

The last video I posted states that even Josh's own family in Utah did not know that Josh had left the state until they heard it on the news.  They had no idea he had gone to WA    This brother-in-law is the family that was sharing time looking after the boys.  I am wonder if the boys were talking too much and Josh needed to get them away?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: December 21, 2009, 12:43:34 PM »

This video when they zoom in on Josh he mutters "wow" and shakes his head back and forth - no.  He is mad the media is there?  How in the world would he not expect the media there and be happy that they are to keep Susan in the news?  Right after that he is kneeling down by Charlie and pulling the little boys hood until he gets a really good grip on it.  It disturbs me to see that.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Husband-of-missing-Utah-woman-attends-vigil-in-Puyallup-79816897.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: December 21, 2009, 12:43:46 PM »

“Josh was very controlling. He controlled everything in their marriage, from the money that Susan spent to what groceries she could buy to what she could eat. There was a lot of fighting and belittling on his part. It just reduced her to a very unhappy and different person than she was when he first met her,” Marini told Curry.  In this creeps sick and controlling mind, Susan must have done something that pushed him over. I'm sure he has justified whatever happened in his mind.

Thanks no rose colored glasses

You are right.  I can hear it now.  "Susan made me do it.  If only she ... "

Could it be that an insecure/possessive/controlling Josh anticipated Susan would be more reliant on him if he moved her to Utah ... away from Seattle ... away from her family ... away from her friends ... away from negative influences in regards to her choice of a husband ... ?

Janet

++++++

Friend: Missing Utah mom was mulling divorce
‘She talked of escaping, but there’s no way she would have left her boys’
By Mike Celizic
TODAYshow.com contributor
updated 5:46 a.m. PT, Mon., Dec . 21, 2009

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34508240/ns/today-today_people/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: December 21, 2009, 12:48:11 PM »

The last video I posted states that even Josh's own family in Utah did not know that Josh had left the state until they heard it on the news.  They had no idea he had gone to WA    This brother-in-law is the family that was sharing time looking after the boys.  I am wonder if the boys were talking too much and Josh needed to get them away?
I'll bet, and since it sounds like Josh's father is controlling or at least like he likes to cause problems with the marriage, that is a safe haven for him to go with the boys.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: December 21, 2009, 12:50:05 PM »

This video when they zoom in on Josh he mutters "wow" and shakes his head back and forth - no.  He is mad the media is there?  How in the world would he not expect the media there and be happy that they are to keep Susan in the news?  Right after that he is kneeling down by Charlie and pulling the little boys hood until he gets a really good grip on it.  It disturbs me to see that.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Husband-of-missing-Utah-woman-attends-vigil-in-Puyallup-79816897.html
Very disturbing  And yes, Janet I'll bet they moved to Utah to keep Susan away from her family. She certainly seems to have a lovely and caring family, and he probably wanted no part of it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: December 21, 2009, 12:54:46 PM »

Janet - I agree with you on how easy it is to get across the border to Canada .  When I lived in the Fraser Valley it was normal to go across shopping in Bellingham for the weekend.  When the passport restrictions came in effect I was discussing with my Aunt that it must take her more time now then when we used to scoot across the border and she said at first it did, now no.  There have been times when she was asked if she had a passport, went to get it from her purse, and just got waived through before she even got them out. 

As well, as the Ferries you can take from Victoria, there are ferries from Sidney, right by the airport on the island that go to Anacortes, Lopez, Orcas and Friday Harbour Washington.

Northern Rose

Thanks for the info on the ferries between Washington to Vancouver Island and ... thanks for your quick response in regard to the all the updated articles.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: December 21, 2009, 01:21:42 PM »

Susan's parents can have a judge draw up an emergency, temporary custody papers. It was done in the Nancy Cooper case. LE picked the kids up and that was it until a formal hearing could be held. An ex parte hearing. Since Josh is a person of interest, I sure hope this is given some thought. Don't know if this will work in this case, but worth the try to make sure the boys will be safe.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: December 21, 2009, 01:25:50 PM »

I'm getting matter by the minute about little Charlie being at his mother's vigil, every time I see his cute little face, on that screen shot 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: December 21, 2009, 01:45:51 PM »

I'm getting matter by the minute about little Charlie being at his mother's vigil, every time I see his cute little face, on that screen shot 

Me too.

I believe that four year old Charlie should be protected as much as possible from the details encompassing the disappearance of his mother.  In my opinion ... this little boy being at the vigil was cruel ... was exploitative.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: December 21, 2009, 01:49:52 PM »

Me too.

I believe that four year old Charlie should be protected as much as possible from the details encompassing the disappearance of his mother.  In my opinion ... this little boy being at the vigil was cruel ... was exploitative.

Janet

Josh probably wants to keep the oldest child as close as possible in case a relative asks him any questions 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: December 21, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »

I am off for most of the day.  My hope is that when I return ... one of our Monkeys will have posted an article with a headline ... ARREST IN THE DISAPPEARANCE OF SUSAN POWELL.

Later, Janet
10:50 AM PT

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: December 21, 2009, 02:34:50 PM »

I am off for most of the day.  My hope is that when I return ... one of our Monkeys will have posted an article with a headline ... ARREST IN THE DISAPPEARANCE OF SUSAN POWELL.

Later, Janet
10:50 AM PT

Have a good day. I sure would like to see that also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.