April 19, 2024, 02:25:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell, 28 yo, missing 12/6/09 West Valley City, UT 12/10/09 - 8/17/10#1  (Read 353201 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: January 04, 2010, 02:01:03 PM »

Thanks Northern, I suppose this blitz could work, I'm not sure. I'm trying to figure out why they may think Susan was taken against her will from the home, I never read that things in the house looked like they were disturbed from a struggle.

IMO the media blitz should be about Josh and the Van.  If they can get that plastered all over the place maybe someone will recall seeing it by the side of the road, or by a cave entrance, or an abandoned mine, etc.  Find where he went and you find Susan.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: January 04, 2010, 02:25:49 PM »

Reality has Hit and Now Depression sets in.
She is very truthful with herself in preparation for some very bad news.

1 week in this case is a lifetime for Kiirsi Hellewell.

These people are extremely nice...so very kind ..so very considerate..

If that were one of my own that was missing

I would have gotten my answer with a baseball bat by now.. Concern for damages? None..

But that is just me. Monkey Devil!

jmho

Edward ... my hubby is very kind ... very conservative but ... he also would have gotten answers from Josh Powell by now if Susan Powell was our daughter.

The friends and family of Susan Powell have done a flip flop when their past hardline position on the talk show circuit are considered ... past hardline position regarding the huge red flags that appear to implicate Josh Powell.  WHY?

Whatever the dynamics are behind the scenes that appears to be influencing the investigation ... my heart goes out to Susan Powell's parents.  Yesterday on the Today Show  ... Charles Cox looked like a broken man.

Janet

+++++

Susan Powell Case: A Missing Mother from Utah Remains a Mystery
January 03, 2010

Susan's father and one of her best friends were on the Today show to discuss the case. Her father expressed that he doesn't like the way that Josh has been treated.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2550925/susan_powell_case_a_missing_mother.html?cat=8

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #562 on: January 04, 2010, 02:34:37 PM »

Thanks Northern, I suppose this blitz could work, I'm not sure. I'm trying to figure out why they may think Susan was taken against her will from the home, I never read that things in the house looked like they were disturbed from a struggle.

IMO the media blitz should be about Josh and the Van.  If they can get that plastered all over the place maybe someone will recall seeing it by the side of the road, or by a cave entrance, or an abandoned mine, etc.  Find where he went and you find Susan.
I totally agree.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: January 04, 2010, 02:36:46 PM »

I agree Northern Rose!

The emphasis should be on the Van as well as the rental vehicle.  All details regarding these two vehicles should be the focus of this media blitz.  IMO

Janet

++++++

Police ask why Powell drove so far in rental car
By Pat Reavy
Deseret News
Published: Monday, Dec. 21, 2009 9:03 p.m. MST

WEST VALLEY CITY — A car rented by Josh Powell two days after his wife was reported missing was returned just 24 hours later with a lot of miles on it, according to police.

"It looks like there were several hundred miles driven," West Valley Police Capt. Tom McLachlan told the Deseret News.

Investigators do not know where the car was taken or where Josh Powell was during that 24-hour period. There was no GPS data stored in that rental car, said McLachlan, who declined Monday to say from where the vehicle was rented.

Powell reportedly rented the car after police seized his minivan — his only vehicle — to be processed for evidence in connection with the disappearance of his wife, Susan Powell. The van has since been returned to Josh Powell.

Questions surrounding the rental car are just a few of many to which West Valley police would like Josh Powell to provide detailed answers. But as of Monday, they say, he continues to be non-forthcoming and has not accepted their open invitation to return to police headquarters for another interview.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705353130/Police-ask-why-Powell-drove-so-far-in-rental-car.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: January 04, 2010, 02:38:30 PM »

SELF-EDIT - ABOVE POST

Questions surrounding the rental car are just a few of many to which West Valley police would like Josh Powell to provide detailed answers. But as of Monday, they say, he continues to be non-forthcoming and has not accepted their open invitation to return to police headquarters for another interview.

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: January 04, 2010, 03:07:12 PM »

Traffic light cameras.
gas station and convenience store surveillance cameras.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: January 04, 2010, 03:59:08 PM »

I agree Northern Rose!

The emphasis should be on the Van as well as the rental vehicle.  All details regarding these two vehicles should be the focus of this media blitz.  IMO

Janet

++++++

Police ask why Powell drove so far in rental car
By Pat Reavy
Deseret News
Published: Monday, Dec. 21, 2009 9:03 p.m. MST

WEST VALLEY CITY — A car rented by Josh Powell two days after his wife was reported missing was returned just 24 hours later with a lot of miles on it, according to police.

"It looks like there were several hundred miles driven," West Valley Police Capt. Tom McLachlan told the Deseret News.

Investigators do not know where the car was taken or where Josh Powell was during that 24-hour period. There was no GPS data stored in that rental car, said McLachlan, who declined Monday to say from where the vehicle was rented.

Powell reportedly rented the car after police seized his minivan — his only vehicle — to be processed for evidence in connection with the disappearance of his wife, Susan Powell. The van has since been returned to Josh Powell.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705353130/Police-ask-why-Powell-drove-so-far-in-rental-car.html

Maybe the discription of the vehicles is sealed by the prosecutor along with the search warrants.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: January 04, 2010, 04:19:58 PM »

Think about it.

There was no official alert by investigators in regards to the description of either the van or the rental vehicle.  In the course of the investigation ... investigators did not request the public's assistance in regards to sightings in determining the whereabouts of Josh Powell on the night his wife went missing or ... the 24 hour period he went missing with a rental vehicle.

It was as if Utah authorities did not want that information to come forward.

What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: January 04, 2010, 04:41:27 PM »

Traffic light cameras.

dont forget gas and credit cards

some info links for those, wondering about mormons

#V
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Academic/Course_Pages/legal_systems_very_different_06/papers_05/LDS.htm

The fourteen fundamental articles or beliefs of Mormons

http://www.exmormon.org/fourteen.htm
------------------------------------------------------------
MORMON BELIEFS:This site is maintained by Samuel E. West, elder

http://www.mormonbeliefs.com/   

marriage
http://www.mormonbeliefs.com/marriage,_sex,_adultery,_homosexuality.htm

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: January 04, 2010, 04:50:25 PM »

Traffic light cameras.

dont forget the gas and credit cards

some links to mormon info

#V
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Academic/Course_Pages/legal_systems_very_different_06/papers_05/LDS.htm
-----------------------------------------

marriage

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #570 on: January 04, 2010, 04:54:05 PM »

88 comments
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=9225441&comments=true

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: January 04, 2010, 09:59:14 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 07:18:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: January 04, 2010, 11:17:09 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/01/04/missing-utah-woman-susan-powell-what-does-husband-josh-know/

Missing Utah Woman Susan Powell: What Does Husband Josh Know?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: January 04, 2010, 11:22:42 PM »

FYI - feel free to start new thread topics now that Susan Powell has her own high profile forum area.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: January 05, 2010, 12:16:08 AM »

I messed up.  Would a mod please delete post "Reply 552".

Thank you.

Janet

Done.  YW Janet.  MB

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: January 05, 2010, 12:23:02 AM »

Traffic light cameras.

dont forget the gas and credit cards

some links to mormon info

#V
-----------------------------------------

marriage

Thank you CW618

I have read several books that were authored by ex-Mormons ... books exposing the control that the Church has over its membership.  I have a basic understanding from the writers' perspectives but felt I wanted knowledge from someone I knew who was a Mormon.

I contacted a very nice Mormon lady that I volunteered along side at a Problem Pregnacy Center for seven years ... a multi-denomination (Evangelical/Catholic/Mormons/Dutch Reform) ministry that offered assistance financially, practically and emotionally to girls/women who find themselves in difficult situations resulting from unplanned pregnacies.  I was involved in this miniatry up to to two years ago.

I requested information from this lady regarding her Church's stand on marriage between a believer and an unbeliever ... whether or not ... after failed counselling ... the believer is instructed/encouraged to divorce the unbeliever ... remarry a believer to ... ensure that the union will last for eternity.  According to ex-Mormons' writings that I have read ... this is my understanding.

This evening this Mormon lady is going through and compiling literature for me and ... will drop it off at my home on her way to work tomorrow morning.

I am not justifying any wrongdoing but ... I am wondering if the in-church counselling that Susan and Josh Powell received was instrumental in causing a controlling/possessive husband to break.

Janet

+++++++

Powell took his time getting home, neighbor says
Why was husband so slow to come home on first day?
Published: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2009 10:05 p.m. MST

When Josh and Susan Powell were first married, both were very active in the LDS Church, Petersen said. They were sealed in the temple. But once they moved to Utah, Josh Powell stopped attending church.

Petersen said the Powells' marriage counselor instructed Susan Powell to set specific goals. Susan Powell told her husband that her goal was for him to become active in the church again by the end of 2009 and to have his temple recommend again by their anniversary in the spring. Otherwise, she was going to divorce him and take the children, Petersen said.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705353673/Friend-Powell-took-time-getting-home.html?pg=2

_____

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: January 05, 2010, 08:36:18 AM »

Missing Utah Woman Susan Powell: husband of missing woman, Josh Powell, plans to move out of state (video)
Posted by Melissa Finlay On January - 5 - 2010

Breaking news in the case of missing Utah woman Susan Powell, her husband, Josh Powell, plans to move out of state and take the couple’s two young children to Washington. The announcement of the move has been met with skepticism by many in the public. Though Josh Powell has not been named a suspect in his wife’s disappearance, he is a person of interest.

--snipped

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=2144

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: January 05, 2010, 09:19:57 AM »

Thanks Leroy.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #578 on: January 05, 2010, 09:27:09 AM »

POS 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #579 on: January 05, 2010, 09:32:54 AM »

POS 
I'll second that, he is disgusting 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.