Susan Powell, 28 yo, missing 12/6/09 West Valley City, UT 12/10/09 - 8/17/10#1

<< < (2/229) > >>

Edward:
I have done a lot of Back packing and camping over the years.
I cannot imagine taking a toddler out in cold weather camping. Although me and my boys have done it, it can be a miserable nose running experience where everyone spends most of there time trying to stay warm and dry and almost survival mode.. where for some boys and dads that can be fun if you know for sure you can get out of here if it gets to bad.

This fellow is cooperative but her dad had no idea in advance that his son in law was taking his grandkids camping.. that is really strange that this new mom never called her dad and mom to brag about the camping trip that she would have been excited about for her kids to go on.
She also never seems to have told anyone from what I have read in these reports..

Yet we have many many people who have gone missing like Jennifer kessee and all her things like wallet and cell phone were left alone also..

But Strange indeed unless they have a big motor home to keep the toddler warm and dry.
I do not see where it says anything about a motorhome..

We always used tents for shelter ourselves.. 

Nut44x4:
Quote from: klaasend on December 10, 2009, 06:15:20 PM

IMO, he killed her.   ::MonkeyNoNo::

Yep.....we've seen it time and time again.  ::MonkeyMad::

klaasend:
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=8986844

Neighbor: Husband acted oddly during conversation Wednesday night
December 10th, 2009 @ 5:58pm

WEST VALLEY CITY -- While police continue their investigation into the case of a missing West Valley woman, her neighbor is opening up about a conversation he had with her husband Wednesday night.

Susan Powell, 28, disappeared Sunday. Her father, Charles Cox, told KSL News her husband, Josh Powell, said he took the couple's children camping Sunday night and came home Monday to find his wife missing.

Neighbor talks about conversation with Josh Powell

The couples' neighbor Tim Peterson told KSL News that Josh asked him for a ride Wednesday night to pick up his van, which police had searched. He said Josh's behavior was odd and he didn't know what to make of it.

She's a friend of ours, and this is tearing us up," Peterson said.

Like many others, Peterson has a lot of questions about Susan's disappearance, and he didn't get any answers from Josh.

"He'd only had like six hours of sleep in two days, and so he was just kind of in a haze. He just really wasn't himself," Peterson said. "Anytime we mentioned Susan, he didn't, he wouldn't respond. He wouldn't talk about her."

But Peterson said Josh did talk about having to buy new clothes and a new quilt. He said Josh also told him he last saw Susan just after midnight Monday, when he left with his two young boys to go camping.

Peterson said Josh told him they went camping to test a new generator and make s'mores.

"I said, ‘That's kind of odd, isn't it?' And he says, ‘We do things like that all the time.' He says, ‘I just get them up, they use the bathroom, and load them in the vehicle, and we go,'" Peterson said.

In August, Peterson said Susan confided in him that she and her husband were going to start marriage counseling. He said she told him Josh was very controlling.

"He's kind of in charge. He's in charge of everything: in charge of the computer, in charge of the house, in charge of the kids, in charge of her," Peterson said.

He said Susan also told him if things didn't get better by spring, she'd leave her husband. He hopes that had nothing to do with her disappearance.

"We love the Powells. We are praying for Susan," Peterson said.

Peterson would not tell KSL News where Josh went camping.

(snipped)

klaasend:
Click on the picture below to see an interview with the lying POS husband.  He makes me sick:

Nut44x4:
OMG..... WTF was that??? This guy will be in jail before the weekend ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page