April 18, 2024, 11:57:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell, 28 yo, missing 12/6/09 West Valley City, UT 12/10/09 - 8/17/10#1  (Read 353182 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: January 12, 2010, 06:11:24 PM »

1. Probably not
2. Probably not
3. No clue
4. Probably not
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #761 on: January 12, 2010, 06:41:24 PM »

Edward, how perfect, and the look on Josh's face I swear looks like the devil 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: January 13, 2010, 03:02:26 PM »

Edward, how perfect, and the look on Josh's face I swear looks like the devil 

He looks & sounds half a bubble off.     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: January 13, 2010, 07:22:49 PM »

what does this woman, mean when she says, so what do ya think josh is
 going to do with susans stuff

what woman said
he has her things out close their not gonna go in storage

it starts at 1 min, in the vid
http://www.comcast.net/video/husband-of-missing-utah-mom-leaves-state/1382022801/Comcast/1380509550/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: January 13, 2010, 08:44:40 PM »

Have you seen this? Josh's Dad is a "musician" known as Steve Chantrey.
SteveChantrey.com... Josh made the site.

Sub-album in the Susan album:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Susan%20Powell/Interesting%20People/

Susan's main album:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Susan%20Powell/
(there are a few sub-albums listed in the left area, including the "lady" who disrespected Susan's home so much that she mooned the camera crew upon entering)

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: January 14, 2010, 09:43:52 AM »

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Susan%20Powell/Interesting%20People/

Susan's main album:
(there are a few sub-albums listed in the left area, including the "lady" who disrespected Susan's home so much that she mooned the camera crew upon entering)

1.  Josh Powell looks just like his father
2.  Steve Powell aka Steve Chantrey has some serious issues.  Have you gone to his website and read the "About Me"?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #766 on: January 14, 2010, 10:01:55 AM »

http://www.stevechantrey.com/Pages/About/MeetSteve.aspx

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: January 14, 2010, 10:09:21 AM »

Susan's main album:

1.  Josh Powell looks just like his father
2.  Steve Powell aka Steve Chantrey has some serious issues.  Have you gone to his website and read the "About Me"?
Serious issues may be an understatement. Why is this even on his site?  I would like to know what happened to Steve's mother....is she alive? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
AmandaReckonwith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: January 14, 2010, 02:34:18 PM »

I think the man is possibly mentally ill. I don't think I've seen anything like this.
It is disturbed and disturbing.

Saved pictures and vids from lots of cases:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: January 14, 2010, 04:34:52 PM »

That is creepy I wonder what happened to his mother, and I wonder if Josh thought he would repeat history or was given a nudge cuz his dad apparently grew up "fine".
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: January 14, 2010, 04:51:03 PM »

I think this man stopped developing at age 7.....and there wasn't much healthy development before that.....and that is my own opinion.....lol.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: January 16, 2010, 01:46:44 PM »

By vacating that home and having others move into that home destroys any evidence at a very possible crime scene.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #772 on: January 16, 2010, 02:48:18 PM »

Yup

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: January 17, 2010, 06:24:42 PM »

It is really sad that we haven't heard anything yet.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: January 17, 2010, 07:00:19 PM »

It is really sad that we haven't heard anything yet.

The thought that we might have to wait until the spring thaw to be able to effectively search keeps going through my mind on this one.  Josh may not have done anything to Susan that left evidence of a crime at the house, especially if he may have given her drugs or a sedative and got her out of the house and then did the deed.  I wonder if LE is just really willing to wait and try to recover a body?  Even though Josh is being uncooperative and etc., that may not be enough to put a murder charge on him.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: January 18, 2010, 10:24:32 AM »

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/slc/story/Susan-Powells-father-asks-for-prayers-for-those/GLvB15b5aki8F9EZSpJ0IQ.cspx

Susan Powell's father asks for prayers for those in Haiti and his daughter

SALT LAKE CITY, UT (ABC 4 News)– Chuck Cox, father of Susan Powell, is asking people to keep praying for the victims of Haiti, but to also pray for the continued search and safe return of his daughter.

Powell was last seen on December seventh when her husband says he left her at home to take thier sons camping. Police have since been trying to find any information that could lead to her or to the reasons of her disappearance.

Some of the forensics results have been completed but any access to the results has been denied for now, said Cox.

ABC 4 contacted West Valley Police to confirm that results are in, and what type of information is known based on the forensic results, but were told Police will not comment because it could impact the ongoing investigation.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: January 18, 2010, 10:28:01 AM »

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-father-of-missing-utah-mom-holds-out-hope,0,846685.story

Father of Missing Utah Mom Still Holds out Hope

(video at link)

SALT LAKE CITY - The father of missing Utah mother, Susan Powell, says police have recently received results of some forensic evidence in the case. In a Facebook page posting, Chuck Cox wrote that police wouldn't share any specifics because of the ongoing investigation.

West Valley City police declined to comment but the Cox family spokesperson, Shelby Griffard commented that the family is confident Susan is still alive and the West Valley Police Deparment is doing everything they can to find her. Griffard also tells FOX 13 the family have not seen their grandchildren since Josh returned to Seattle after moving out of the Powell's Salt Lake City Home.

Susan Powell has been missing since Dec. 7. She was last seen by husband Josh Powell, who said he left on a winter camping trip with the couple's children around midnight that day.

Josh still remains the only person of interest and police have not named a suspect in the case.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: January 18, 2010, 10:29:07 AM »

I thinks an arrest warrant is being issued..   Monkey Devil!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: January 18, 2010, 10:31:00 AM »

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705359021/Police-gathering-Powell-evidence.html

Police gathering evidence in Powell case

WEST VALLEY CITY — Test results from forensic evidence gathered in the case of missing West Valley mother Susan Powell are reportedly starting to come back to police investigators.

On the "Friends and Family of Susan Powell" Facebook page, Powell's father, Chuck Cox, wrote that the investigation was proceeding.

"Some of the forensics have been completed some have not, police cannot comment on specifics as it could impact the ongoing investigation," Cox wrote.

Susan's friend and Cox family spokeswoman Shelby Gifford said West Valley police have been providing Cox with regular updates.

"The investigation is complex. We're happy they report back to us and are making progress. We're confident they're dotting all the i's and crossing the t's," she said.

As for Cox's comment regarding the forensic test results, Gifford said it was only meant to be an update that the case was moving along.

"There's a whole series of tests to be run. There are a lot of components to it," she said. "It isn't a specific item."

Susan Powell has been missing since Dec. 7. Her husband, Josh Powell, remained a person of interest because of his lack of cooperation with police. In his Facebook update Friday, Cox said there was "still no cooperation or help from Josh."

A week ago, Josh packed up his West Valley home and moved back to his and Susan's hometown of Puyallup, Wash., where Josh and Susan's families still live. Powell, who lost his job shortly after his wife disappeared, had been staying with his parents in Washington since Christmas.

Gifford said Cox had not seen Josh since the last week of December and also had not seen his grandsons, Josh and Susan's two boys, ages 2 and 4.

"The move to Washington has not reduced the determination of the WVPD," Cox wrote. "If anything, it provides more determination and more law enforcement officers ... because we have law enforcement in Washington state also."

West Valley Police Capt. Tom McLachlan said he could not discuss any potential evidence investigators may or may not have.

Also on Facebook, Cox said the "Friends and Family of Susan Powell" page had recently been the victim of cyber attacks with vulgar and sexually explicit material being posted "designed to discredit my daughter and destroy the site."

"As our numbers grow we have attracted the attention of some who do not share our goal of bringing Susan home. We know that some people do not understand why we do not speculate. Please know that we have consulted experts and are following a course that will support those searching for Susan and support our family."

Cox said the family was "still confident that Susan will be found and very hopeful that she will be found alive." He also praised the work being done by Kiirsi Hellewell, one of Susan's close friends in Utah.

Gifford said the family was planning on a new campaign this week to keep Susan's face and story alive in the public eye.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: January 18, 2010, 10:35:52 AM »

I thinks an arrest warrant is being issued..   Monkey Devil!

That would be great news & I look forward to that day!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.