March 29, 2024, 01:26:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susan Powell, 28 yo, missing 12/6/09 West Valley City, UT 12/10/09 - 8/17/10#1  (Read 352714 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: February 06, 2010, 12:40:30 AM »

um, OK then...I think.  then why give option of colors?  hope I as asking this correctly?

Hi Justice!  The option for colors remains because there are times where especially red is necessary to really get a point across.  In general though we don't want regular members using colored font as it's harder to read and sometimes people get confused and think the colored font is from a moderator. 

By the way Justice, you changed your email in your profile which automatically deactivated your account.  I reactivated it for you. 

Oh..and WELCOME! 

Edited to add:  Yes, bold is OK but not bolding your entire post
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 12:42:19 AM by klaasend » Logged
justiceforall
Scared Monkey

kinda scared of monkeys---yikes!

« Reply #841 on: February 06, 2010, 01:01:45 AM »

TU, Klassend,  Hate to use the cliche of lurking, but have for a long time now/almost 3 yrs (Caylee Anthony). Just wouldn't come back cause of all the pop-ups/"you ARE the "100,000" th's users!"  Now, that I am a member, not happening so much.  Have read much within these pages, and you maintain the utmost of Klass. That's a good thing Ms. Klass to my way of thinking.
Had no clue about the other colors.

really am not one to quote until I found this:

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with
the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong -- because someday you will have been all of these.   George Washington Carver
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 06, 2010, 01:11:17 AM »

TU, Klassend,  Hate to use the cliche of lurking, but have for a long time now/almost 3 yrs (Caylee Anthony). Just wouldn't come back cause of all the pop-ups/"you ARE the "100,000" th's users!"  Now, that I am a member, not happening so much.  Have read much within these pages, and you maintain the utmost of Klass. That's a good thing Ms. Klass to my way of thinking.
Had no clue about the other colors.

So what do you think about this case? 
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: February 06, 2010, 09:45:30 AM »

Good morning all, and welcome justice. This case is frustrating because it is not like the Florida Sunshine Law where we are privy to everything. I am sure LE has the testing back from the stain as well as other items and perhaps they are trying to build a tight case. I get impatient but I do realize this is not like CSI. These things take alot longer to piece together. They are talking on a few other sites about Josh buying shrink wrap before Susan disappeared. I wonder if LE is aware of this and they saw or took that shrinkwrap when they were searching the home.  I also heard from a close source that Josh wanted to sell the house initially but could not without Susan's signature. Josh does not act like a man that cares for his wife. He who is a web designer hasn't made a site dedicated to Susan. He has not pleaded for her, nor searched for her. He packed and moved all of the belongings of his wife and his stuff to another state. He won't let Susan's parents see there grandchildren. These are not the signs of a man that cares about his wife. He is acting guilty and Karma has a date with him , I hope very soon.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: February 06, 2010, 01:28:59 PM »

From BFN

Newspaper's lawyer will look at sealed documents in Susan Powell disappearance investigation

Arguments pending » Police have served at least four warrants.

A judge on Friday permitted a Salt Lake Tribune attorney to view sealed documents concerning the Susan Powell police investigation.

Those documents may include search warrants, which have been shielded from public view. The Tribune has filed a lawsuit to have them disclosed.

Third District Court Judge Judith Atherton told the newspaper's attorney, Mike O'Brien, he may view the materials but cannot share or discuss them with The Tribune .

Atherton's decision came at the end of a short hearing Friday to schedule written and oral arguments for the lawsuit. The Salt Lake County District Attorney's Office has until March 5 to file a written argument for keeping the search warrants sealed and O'Brien must respond 10 days later.

Deputy District Attorney Sandi Johnson said she also will argue The Tribune does not have standing to file a lawsuit over the warrants. Atherton said Johnson may make that argument, but the judge sounded suspicious.

"The press has a pretty strong interest in access," Atherton said.

O'Brien said he needed to view sealed documents in order to argue the merits of the case.

"I'm good, but I'm much better when I know what I'm arguing against," a smiling O'Brien told Atherton.

After the hearing, O'Brien said he will view the petition, which sealed the search warrants and perhaps the search warrants themselves.

West Valley City police have served at least four search warrants in their investigation of what happened to Powell: two on the family home and car, one on the car alone and one to take biological samples from Powell's husband, Joshua Powell.

O'Brien said the Deseret News and the Society of Professional Journalists also will join the lawsuit as plaintiffs.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: February 06, 2010, 01:29:46 PM »

From BFN

Friends plan ‘Week of Service' in honor of Susan Powell
February 5th, 2010 @ 4:02pm
By Sandra Yi

WEST JORDAN -- Friends of a missing West Valley City mother are planning a week of service in her honor. They still have hope Susan Powell is alive.

Kiirsi Hellewell, a friend of Susan's, says Feb. 8 through Feb. 15 will be a "Week of Service" in Susan's honor.

Hellewell went to four yarn stores Friday to drop off thousands of fliers, which were donated by some printing shops. The fliers have information about the week of service, and stores will hand them out to customers.

Hellewell says it's is a good way to remember Susan and remind the public that she is still missing.

"We just have to keep hoping," Hellewell says. "I know that her father, Chuck Cox, posted on our Facebook group a couple of days ago: We still believe Susan's alive. We still believe she's out there, and we believe that police are going to find her."

Hellewell says Susan would often make blankets and other crafts for people and would be grateful people are doing this for her.

Susan was last seen on Dec. 6 at her home in West Valley City. Police have named Susan's husband, Josh Powell, the only person of interest in this case. But there have been no arrests.

Josh moved to Washington state but came back to Utah last week. Friends and family say he is finishing his basement so he can rent out his house.

Police did a second search of Powell's car and Hellewell says he was shaken up by that.

West Valley police say there is nothing new in the investigation, but they are following up on different leads.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #846 on: February 06, 2010, 02:14:08 PM »

I wonder where they think she is?

I wonder who they think 'took her'?

I wonder if they think she just took off and is living on an island somewhere enjoying the sunshine?? And if they think this, then when do they think she will come home?

I wonder what makes them think she is still alive?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #847 on: February 06, 2010, 03:01:49 PM »

I wonder where they think she is?

I wonder who they think 'took her'?

I wonder if they think she just took off and is living on an island somewhere enjoying the sunshine?? And if they think this, then when do they think she will come home?

I wonder what makes them think she is still alive?
It doesn't make much sense, but maybe they need to think that way to get through a day? Her family must know she wouldn't have just taken off and let her children be cared for by that loser Josh 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: February 06, 2010, 08:36:35 PM »

did i read someplace that josh is a convert to LDS

i was thinking on the church and his faith, could it be that the
ultimatum, by susan is what broke him. LDS is considered a cult
type of faith, by mainstream christianity. IE: king james version
of the bible doctrine. i think if i was ,of one faith, then converted/or was
trying to convert to mormonism, no matter how much you love them, and
your faith is so ingrained as a part of your being, so maybe he perceived
susans ultimatum,  as a threat and that , with a conflict of faith
might have sent him over the edge. people do some
strange things for/because of their faith. just thinking out loud, for a reason
why, and assuming josh killed her, this assumption might explain why josh
does not want the Gparents to see the boys, and why the LE are having
a hard time with josh, and determining his involvement, im sure that some of LE
in utah are mormons. the link i posted, that paper is owned by the church of LDS
over the years i/and im sure others have read some strange things about the LDS
just trying to understand the madness
snip
Petersen said the Powells' marriage counselor instructed Susan Powell to set specific goals. Susan Powell told her husband that her goal was for him to become active in the church again by the end of 2009 and to have his temple recommend again by their anniversary in the spring. Otherwise, she was going to divorce him and take the children, Petersen said.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705353673/Friend-Powell-took-time-getting-home.html?pg=2

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: February 07, 2010, 12:12:45 AM »

The Role of Women in Mormonism

Many religions have recently begun changing in an attempt to equalize the roles and responsibilities of men and women. Mormonism is one of the exceptions. The Mormon position on women has changed little since the early 1800's, when the official view was that "woman's primary place is in the home, where she is to rear children and abide by the righteous counsel of her husband" (McConkie 844). This attitude, coupled with the doctrine of polygamy and the absolute power claimed by the men of the church, created a legacy of profound sexism which modern Mormonism has been unable to escape.

Mormonism has created an ingenious system of oppression, in which opposition towards men is tantamount to arguing with God. The Mormon religion makes no distinction between clergy and laity, at least with regard to men (Laake 9). All Mormon men are ordained as members of the "priesthood," with the absolute authority to preach the gospel, bestow blessings, prophecy, perform healings and baptisms, and generally speak for God. "Their priesthood gives them the right to advise and instruct the Saints (i.e., Mormons), and their jurisdiction extends over all things spiritual and temporal" (Snowden 134).

At age twelve, boys become members of the Aaronic, or lesser priesthood, and at nineteen become eligible for the Melchezedek, or higher priesthood. Members of either priesthood are higher authorities on everything than are non-members. Women are, of course, excluded from the priesthood. This practice in effect says that a woman's prepubescent son is more qualified to advise her than she is to advise him. The official explanation is that women are kept from having the priesthood because women are more spiritual than men, therefore, men need to have the priesthood to teach them how to be better people (Johnson 86). Women are also told that, because they have the all- important ability to bear children, men need the power of the priesthood merely to remain equal with them.

http://www.exmormon.org/mormwomn.htm
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: February 07, 2010, 09:30:53 AM »

Good Morning all.       
 Thanks Edward fro the information on the role of women as Mormons. All religions fascinate me.  Although more people throughout history have died in the name of religious differences because they cannot agree to disagree. Very sad. I consider myself spiritual and try not to follow any conformed religion, but I believe in God. I do not knock anyone's religious views or choices I accept them as an individual choice and would hope they would accept mine.  The role of the Mormon women helps explain their FB page Edward.  They are sticking within the boundaries of their religion.  As far as the family keeping hope that Susan is alive is probably a coping mechanism. Logically we all know she didn't just walk away from 2 beautiful boys that she loved and cared for. She also would not put her parents through this. They are older and not in the best of health, what loving daughter would put her family and friends through this? I hope LE is continuing to gather information. There is no way anyone of them can possibly believe she is alive. The car alarm going off with the car in the garage at 11:45 the last night she was seen was probably her calling for help. I wonder if her children heard anything that night like a fight between her parents. Why were all of the lights off, and then Josh says he left around midnight for a camping trip?  I know all of this has been discussed before so I am sorry if I sound redundant. I just wish LE would push harder. Talk to the children again. Find out what Josh was doing the weeks following up to Susan's disappearance.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: February 09, 2010, 01:55:08 AM »

**Prefacing this**  I am in no way supportive of Josh Powell.

Edward- Excellent and informative post above!

Just adding an aside here...Things LDS missionaries don't tell you at the door.  Only LDS members in good standing with a Temple recommend are eligible to be married in a Mormon Temple.  During the Mormon Temple Marriage Ceremony, the husband stands behind a veil, symbolizing passing from the physical world into eternity.  One of the most important aspects of that ceremony is that brides are given "secret names", by which their husbands will call them into eternity.  This ritual is evidenced during the ceremony, with the husband symbolically pulling his wife through a "veil" curtain.  LDS teaches that husbands will call their wives into eternity.  The implication being that if a husband is displeased with his wife/she is "disobedient" (by his standards), he simply will not call her into her into eternity.  "The Blessings of Eternal Marriage President Lorenzo Snow taught: “When two Latter-day Saints are united together in marriage, promises are made to them concerning their offspring that reach from eternity to eternity. They are promised that they shall have the power and the right to govern and control and administer salvation and exaltation and glory to their offspring, worlds without end. And what offspring they do not have here, undoubtedly there will be opportunities to have them hereafter. What else could man wish? A man and a woman, in the other life, having celestial bodies, free from sickness and disease, glorified and beautified beyond description, standing in the midst of their posterity, governing and controlling them, administering life, exaltation and glory worlds without end” (Deseret News, 13 Mar. 1897; quoted by Spencer W. Kimball in The Miracle of Forgiveness [1969], 246). "  http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?hideNav=1&locale=0&sourceId=fb427befabc20110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=198bf4b13819d110VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD

Husbands and wives in good standing with Temple recommends usually arrange a "Sealing" ceremony, also done in the Temple.  In short, LDS believes that the family will be sealed together for "Time and all Eternity".  However, should a family member stray from LDS doctrine/church attendance (see list of meetings here , 243–44.) One of the decisions we make is to be married in the temple for eternity. Those who make and keep the covenant of eternal marriage will be united with their families for eternity."  [url]http://scriptures.lds.org/dc/132/15-17#15]http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?hideNav=1&locale=0&sourceId=87807befabc20110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=198bf4b13819d110VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD[/url) /written ordinances (such as prohibition of the use of caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, etc.)/neglect paying their tithes/neglecting to observe Family Home Night each week or send child(ren) before school to LDS lessons or volunteer often enough to serve in a church capacity (Relief Society, Priesthood or calling, teach Nursery/Primary/etc.) /dating a non-LDS person/failing to observe monthly fasting and paying the fasting tithe/etc., that family member may not "make it" to the same level of heaven as the rest of the family and be separated from them for "Time and all Eternity".  LDS teaches there are 3 levels of heaven: "After we have been resurrected we will go to one of three kingdoms of glory. We must make righteous decisions, continually repent, and follow Heavenly Father’s commandments throughout our lives to enter into the highest kingdom. (See Spencer W. Kimball, The Miracle of Forgiveness [1969], 243–44.) One of the decisions we make is to be married in the temple for eternity. Those who make and keep the covenant of eternal marriage will be united with their families for eternity."  [url]http://scriptures.lds.org/dc/132/15-17#15.  Unless you have been LDS or really know someone LDS, you have no idea what kind of fear that threat inspires.  I had a close LDS friend (child of a Stake President) who made the mistake of becoming involved with a non-LDS person.  My friend had been questioning the validity of the LDS for a year or so.  Long story short, my friend came home from work one evening to find they had been cut out of the family picture left lying on their bed by their parents.  Not long after that, my friend disappeared for awhile and returned home a very obedient LDS member.

Was it the perceived threat of losing his children that may have caused Josh to allegedly kill Susan?  Utah is still primarily a Mormon/LDS state, as evidenced by the slant of many local newspapers' articles.  Utah only publicly denounced polygamy in order to gain statehood.  The state was built upon the principles of mormonism (later renamed Latter Day Saints).  The state, as a whole, has neither renounced mormonism nor cut it's political and social ties to mormonism.  It's institutions are LDS-friendly/sensitive.  Where does that leave people like Josh, when it comes to determining custody of LDS children in divorce proceedings?  People who do not live in Utah and are not LDS have a hard time grasping how ingrained LDS teachings are in the culture of Utah in 2010.

"We warn that individuals who violate covenants of chastity, who abuse spouse or offspring, or who fail to fulfill family responsibilities will one day stand accountable before God. Further, we warn that the disintegration of the family will bring upon individuals, communities, and nations the calamities foretold by ancient and modern prophets.

"We call upon responsible citizens and officers of government everywhere to promote those measures designed to maintain and strengthen the family as the fundamental unit of society."  http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?hideNav=1&locale=0&sourceId=9e96be335dc20110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=198bf4b13819d110VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD

**In the event that the verifying documentation would be removed from my post, you can find supporting links to most of the LDS doctrine at www.lds.org, with the exception of the "secret" Temple Marriage ceremony (see www.exmormon.org)

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: February 09, 2010, 01:59:07 AM »

I apologize to fellow monkeys who are bothered by the color, for the colored text in my above post.  The colored sections were copied directly from the LDS website and I didn't know how to "uncolor" them.  My apologies.

MODS:  If anyone can fix this for me, I would be very grateful.  I'm sorry if this creates additional work for you.  Thank you.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: February 09, 2010, 08:18:18 AM »

good morning   Thanks for the info. Ispy.  Wow is all I can say.The religion dictates their life as do many other religions. I wish Susan's parents would hire a PI to investigate what went on the weeks leading up to this. Are Susan's parents morman? I don't know if it is said anywhere. Thanks in advance.  Wish I knew a pro bono PI like the one in Baby Gabriels case. But maybe a PI would not want to go up against LDS church in this matter. From what it looks like and this is merely speculation, the church can make things quietly go away without a trace.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 09, 2010, 10:00:29 AM »

I apologize to fellow monkeys who are bothered by the color, for the colored text in my above post.  The colored sections were copied directly from the LDS website and I didn't know how to "uncolor" them.  My apologies.

MODS:  If anyone can fix this for me, I would be very grateful.  I'm sorry if this creates additional work for you.  Thank you.

No apology necessary. It will remain intact as per copied from the site. It appears the colored portion is a clickable link.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 09, 2010, 06:14:04 PM »

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/slc/story/Susan-Powells-parents-have-a-message-for-Josh/V9UjCSrVaUSnVub2mVQ9gQ.cspx
February 9, 2010 - 5:11 PM
Susan Powell's parents have a message for Josh
Reported by: Brent Hunsaker
Last Update: 2:38 am
PUYALLUP, Washington (ABC 4 News) - Parents to son-in-law: It's time to stop hiding and start cooperating with police as they search for Susan.  That's the essence of the message the Cox family has for Josh Powell, the husband of Susan Powell who disappeared from her West Valley home on Monday, December 7, 2009.

The last two months for the Cox family have been, to say the least, difficult. Her mother, Judy Cox said, "I wake up depressed when I realize that it is real. It's not a dream." She fights through the depression by keeping busy -- mostly helping others -- a trait she said was picked up by her daughter.

Both believe that Susan is still alive. "She's out there, somewhere," said Judy. Her husband Chuck Cox added, "I just have not felt that she's gone. And I think I'd know that."

But mixed with their hope is a growing concern for Susan's two young boys and frustration with her husband.

When news of Susan Powell's disappearance spread, the Cox family was careful not to put pressure on Josh or criticize him publicly. Despite the seemingly incredible tale he told of taking his little boys camping in the middle of the night and during a winter storm, they refused to point fingers.
But in the interview conducted by ABC 4 for the two month anniversary of her disappearance, their tone had changed. They are alarmed by Josh Powell's lack of cooperation with West Valley Police. Chuck Cox said, "He asked me if I understood. Basically he said, 'You understand?' And I said, 'No, no I don't.' Because I don't understand. He's got an attorney now. He's the last person who saw my daughter -- his wife -- alive ... He's got to know something. He's got to help out. He's thrown a roadblock without his cooperation."

Chuck Cox pointed to a story he was told by Ed Smart. Early in the investigation of the kidnapping of his daughter, Elizabeth, police started to target him. "And he didn't like it," Chuck said remembering the story. "But he went into the police and did whatever they asked (him) to do until he got himself cleared. And then he went on to find his daughter. He went on looking for his daughter."

The Cox family expects Josh to do the same. But when ABC 4 asked if they believed Josh had thus far done anything to find his wife, Chuck answered, "Not that I'm aware of." And Judy said simply, "No."

Chuck Cox said the lines of communication remain open with Josh. He said, "I can talk to him. Right now I could probably talk to him about his car or the weather or whatever and it would be fine. But as soon as I go toward anything ... 'Well, can you tell me anything at all?' I get shut out immediately. As far as I know, everyone has."

What's more, Susan's parents have not been allowed to see their grandchildren since January 3, 2010. "I've asked, and I was told no," Chuck said. Now Josh will only allow visitations at his father's house, something that Chuck said was unacceptable, "We would like to see them more. We prefer to see them over here just 'cause it's awkward. Josh hasn't helped. And I don't know what's going on there."

For now, Judy and Chuck Cox know there is little they can do about any of it. "I can't force him to talk to police. I can't force him to let us see the children," said Chuck. "It's just beyond my control right now. All we can do is be patient and pray."
In the last two months both their faith and patience have been tried, but Chuck said they're still fighting because they believe Susan is still fighting. "She's a fighter. She hasn't given up. We know that."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: February 10, 2010, 02:06:48 PM »

I hope there is too much snow and if not I hope it is too cold to pour concrete during his 'home improvements' ...they better be watching, although I doubt they are.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: February 10, 2010, 05:36:53 PM »

I hope there is too much snow and if not I hope it is too cold to pour concrete during his 'home improvements' ...they better be watching, although I doubt they are.

it can be done, $$$ are usually the factor for cold weather pouring
like youll going to sell the house ,and want it on the market, ASAP
or your trying to meet an over due contract

Instructions, middle of pg
http://www.ehow.com/how_4815188_pour-concrete-cold-weather.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: February 10, 2010, 05:42:46 PM »

edwards post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6666.msg1068490#msg1068490

from edwards post
A judge on Friday permitted a Salt Lake Tribune attorney to view sealed documents concerning the Susan Powell police investigation.

not sure i understand why he got to see the documents
what pupose does this serve, as they are trying to get the
documents unsealed, im not getting the concept i guess

FlGRLFVR29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: February 11, 2010, 11:46:30 AM »

wow... it must be nice to just  dispose of someone and continue to live your life freely, the simple fact that he went camping in the middle of the night during a winter month with a toddler sends up a  major red flag....

and then moved far away and the fact that he is showing no remorse??

and if he is considered a person of interest WHY IN THE HECK DOES HE STILLLLLL HAVE CUSTODY OF HIS KIDS???? that to me is just ludacris.... those poor babies they will be next

Children are not asked to be born into this world, they are life's most precious gift...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.