April 19, 2024, 11:05:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama Dictatorship and Foreign Control of US - Thank you Barney  (Read 1418 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 11, 2009, 11:06:05 AM »

From the HR 4173 bill at www.thomas.gov

SEC. 1901. INTERNATIONAL POLICY COORDINATION.

The President of the United States, or a designee of the President, shall coordinate through all available international policy channels similar policies as found in United States law related to limiting the scope, nature, size, scale, concentration, and interconnectedness of financial companies in order to protect financial stability and the global economy.

What about Congress?  The will of the people?

I don't think it's a good thing for the US to be subject to foreign or global entities. 

Who is Obama's designee?  Van Jones?

Policy, and enforcement should remain with the people of the United States.  Not foreigners.  Not Washington insiders, the job rotation (Treasury, Congress, Federal Reserve).

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 11:09:40 AM »

SEC. 3123. INTERNATIONAL HARMONIZATION.

In order to promote effective and consistent global regulation of swaps, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the Prudential Regulators (as defined in section 1a(43) of the Commodity Exchange Act), and the financial stability regulator, shall consult and coordinate with foreign regulatory authorities on the establishment of consistent international standards with respect to the regulation of swaps, and may agree to such information-sharing arrangements as may be deemed to be necessary or appropriate in the public interest or for the protection of investors and swap counterparties.

Just say no to swaps and derivatives!

Rules mean people will find loopholes and destroy the nation.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.