March 28, 2024, 08:09:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Third World Under Attack From Genocidal Climate Change Policy  (Read 2039 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 12, 2009, 10:53:38 AM »

Third World Under Attack From Genocidal Climate Change Policy

Millions dying from starvation as a direct consequence of global warming fraud

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, December 10, 2009

The implementation of policies arising out of fraudulent fearmongering and biased studies on global warming is already devastating the third world, with a doubling in food prices causing mass starvation and death – a primary reason why the climategate crooks and their allies should be criminally investigated and hit with the strongest charges possible.

Poor people around the world, “Are being killed in large numbers by starvation as a result of (climate change) policy,” said Monckton, due to huge areas of agricultural land being turned over to the growth of biofuels.

“Take Haiti where they live on mud pie with real mud costing 3 cents each….that’s what they’re living or rather what they’re dying on,” said Monckton, relating how when he gave a speech on this subject, a lady in the front row burst into tears and told him, “I’ve just come back from Haiti – now because of the doubling in world food prices, they can’t even afford the price of a mud pie and they’re dying of starvation all over the place.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/third-world-under-attack-from-genocidal-climate-change-policy.html

Instead of feeding people, the climate change folks want to spend money subsidizing large wealthy global businesses.

How long before Americans eat mud pie too?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2009, 10:56:07 AM »

"We have to keep spending or we'll go broke..." 

"We have to help wealthy global businesses retrofit their nasty dirty factories with taxpayer money..."

Why don't the wealthy global business people pay for their own clean up?  Take less profit?  Pay their employees better?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 10:58:16 AM »

Monkton states, "President Obama is going to come here (Copenhagen) and sign the Copenhagen Agreement." He says it's no longer being called a treaty specifically because US Senators "know they can't get a treaty through the US Senate." Monkton continues explaining, "so, President Obama is going to sign this agreement by his executive authority and he will then put it through both houses of Congress by a vote of simple majority."

Monkton states that this executive agreement will stand "with almost the same force as a treaty" under the US Constitution. The one large difference, Monkton however notes, is that an Executive Agreement can be repealed by a following president, but a treaty cannot be repealed. Therefore, The British Lord and science adviser to former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher noted, "one power that President Obama does not have is to commit the United States unilaterally to measures of a scale and horror envisaged in this treaty or agreement..."

"Monckton concluded with a warning that the president, "either unaware or aware and uncaring wishes to sign" American "freedom and prosperity away." "

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2009/dec/09120912.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 04:21:20 PM »

global warming ... didn't Al Gore invent that?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 04:35:43 PM »

global warming ... didn't Al Gore invent that?

You mean Al Gore invented global warming AND the internet?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.