April 27, 2024, 12:57:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #565 12/25 - 12/27/2006  (Read 96635 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: December 25, 2006, 03:07:11 PM »

Quote from: Carnut
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Carnut"

Hey Carnut - mom and dad live out in the country like I do, so no fast food places nearby. They speculate I'm on their neighbor Kirk's connection, on account of he works from home and has a fast home internet connection.

Neato, hope he is ok with that. Course it's kinda up to him to setup protection for his own connection if he wants to keep it private.

Maybe he's just a nice guy and dosen't mind anyone using it.

Some folks can get quite anal over such things if they aren't aware or don't realize their connection is shared with everyone until they do something to restrict it. Same as folks on cable connections, everything is shared and most folks don't realize it and get upset finding that other folks may be looking at their stuff.

Carnut - Mom and dad are in their 80s and Kirk has adopted them, and he won't care if their darling daughter is using his internet connection.

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: December 25, 2006, 03:10:20 PM »

Let that be a lesson to you BT  Wink don't be stealing any wireless connections girl  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: December 25, 2006, 03:11:13 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Let that be a lesson to you BT  Wink don't be stealing any wireless connections girl  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hey - Santa already brought me the lappy. It doesn't matter if I'm bad now or not.  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: December 25, 2006, 03:12:26 PM »

Well, certainly something to look into in the future.  Not even sure what is available locally, not as much as in Chattanooga I am sure but still might be worth a look/see.

Yes, I am so happy for Klaas as she hit the JackPot for Christmas but then we all know she has been too busy to be naughty.

And the Front Page looks wonderful!  Don't forget to check it out, including the Reds Top The Christmas Programs!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: December 25, 2006, 03:12:34 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Hey - Santa already brought me the lappy. It doesn't matter if I'm bad now or not.  Razz

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: December 25, 2006, 03:15:12 PM »

okay who wants a slice of pecan pie?  Razz

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: December 25, 2006, 03:16:42 PM »

That sounds really good and I'd take some if I weren't full of mom's coconut cake. She cracked open the coconut and ground it so the cake would be fresh.

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: December 25, 2006, 03:17:27 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, certainly something to look into in the future.  Not even sure what is available locally, not as much as in Chattanooga I am sure but still might be worth a look/see.

Yes, I am so happy for Klaas as she hit the JackPot for Christmas but then we all know she has been too busy to be naughty.

And the Front Page looks wonderful!  Don't forget to check it out, including the Reds Top The Christmas Programs!

Well, you don't have to use the WiFi, it's just included as part of most laptops
now a days, they still have an RJ45 port on the back so you still connect to a regular ethernet/lan connection to the net just like a desktop.

Course you can setup your own WiFi at home by connecting a WiFi receiver to you internet connection just for convenience around the home.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: December 25, 2006, 03:19:03 PM »

I got two apple pies given me for Christmas, pointed out to me that they were made with none sugar sweetener because of my diabetes. Not real sure I'm gonna like that.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: December 25, 2006, 03:20:25 PM »

I'll take some of that pecan pie! Will be my second of the day!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: December 25, 2006, 03:21:17 PM »

Hi Justins. I've been reading all your updates on your mom. How is she doing this afternoon?

I Stand With The Girl
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: December 25, 2006, 03:23:55 PM »

Love some! Is that cons ore cans? Wink  Wink

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: December 25, 2006, 03:26:47 PM »

Dad is fussing at me because I'm on the internet while I'm trying to talk to him too. He says I can't talk to him and talk on the internet at the same time. Pfffftttt!!!!!! He used to say I couldn't listen to the TV and do homework at the same time, but I showed him.  Laughing

Anyway, I'm going to get off here and talk to him a while.

See you monkeys later.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: December 25, 2006, 03:27:06 PM »

Sounds great, None!  Think I will brew up a little of the fancy coffees son and DL sent to me.  Skip nap that way and get all hyper on the pie and caffeine, I might actually make a movement toward putting some of these things away, lol!  

I am totally lazy today!  Just wanna lie around and watch goofy stuff on TV.   Very Happy

Saw a recipe for chocolate pecan pie recently.  That sounds interesting, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: December 25, 2006, 03:27:52 PM »

Hey Carnut,we use the same sweetner,so I wish you luck.Hey CBB,tell the turkeys I will be looking for one.It has been a good Christmas,my pride is here and we gained a lioness.It is nice.I haven't even Chatley Browned it up to much.Oh Female Monkeys ,hints are good.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: December 25, 2006, 03:28:06 PM »

BT, yum my mother makes fresh coconut cake too but this year she's let me do all the cooking  Shocked  Laughing but we do have cranberry apple pie also, but carnut like my cookies it's not artificial sweeteners. Maybe you'll be surprised and it's delicious, splenda disagrees with my tummy but it is tastier than some think it is.

Anna, so true, Klaas only gets ten minute breaks for grocery shopping so unless she ran over someone with her PT cruiser, she's not been naughty  Laughing

BT I need to send you a link, daughter surprised me with a lappy table that goes anywhere, so just know I'll be in bed typing tonight myself now  Laughing  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: December 25, 2006, 03:28:49 PM »

Pie sounds good  sistah~!!  Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: December 25, 2006, 03:29:15 PM »

I got two apple pies given me for Christmas, pointed out to me that they were made with none sugar sweetener because of my diabetes. Not real sure I'm gonna like that.

Well, it's better than a coma, I'm sure.   Rolling Eyes

And a very thoughtful thing that someone did for you.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: December 25, 2006, 03:29:15 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"

Love some! Is that cons ore cans? Wink  Wink

Merry Christmas BOCPhililovesherbert  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: December 25, 2006, 03:30:55 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Well, it's better than a coma, I'm sure.   Rolling Eyes

And a very thoughtful thing that someone did for you.  

LOL Anna~!
Hope Santa was good to you~!! Did you get anything special??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.