April 18, 2024, 07:27:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #565 12/25 - 12/27/2006  (Read 96170 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2006, 12:19:09 AM »

They just sang Stille Nacht on TV (Silent night) in German, and I sang along.. Laughing I grew up in Germany and still remember the words to that song!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2006, 12:21:07 AM »

Thank you, CBB.  Elaine, we can be out-of-date Christmas monkeys together even if we get them next year.  We will be ahead of the rush!

CBB, explain something to me.  See, I have had more eggnog and I am just not quite understanding about the pearl ring.  Did you get one or did Mrs. Red get one?

Now, let me say this, too.  Klaas, I was scared of Santa tonight too.  He came to our son's house to see the boys but I was afraid he had really come to seek out a grandmother.  I did not like that.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2006, 12:21:12 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Elaine
I hope you and yours does also.  I have missed you here and so glad you joined on Christmas Eve.  It's just like being with family when I am here and I am not kidding when I say that.

I agree, Lala's. I know exactly what you mean.

I'm alone, but as soon as I saw Klaas, Elaine, Tyler, and everyone, I was with folks who I care about!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2006, 12:22:28 AM »

Lala's, Carnut is gone.  We can tango! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2006, 12:23:05 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I have a feeling that the bad weather in Denver and surrounding areas may have messed up some shipping schedules.  Sorry that you guys didn't get your items in time for Christmas.
That could be Klaas. You don't have to be sorry though, you certainly have no control over when they ship things out. I will wear it after Christmas Laughing  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2006, 12:24:37 AM »

I faxed my "naughty" and "nice" list last night to the North Pole.  I must have been in one of my better moods because I had a really long "nice" list and not a single monkey made it to my "naughty" list. So I guess that means he's coming to see everyone tonight.

Merry Christmas hugs to Nemo and all the monkeys and to all a good night.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2006, 12:25:05 AM »

According to NORAD, Santa is in the St. Louis area right now!  Laughing

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/default.php
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2006, 12:25:13 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

I have a feeling that the bad weather in Denver and surrounding areas may have messed up some shipping schedules.  Sorry that you guys didn't get your items in time for Christmas.
That could be Klaas. You don't have to be sorry though, you certainly have no control over when they ship things out. I will wear it after Christmas Laughing  Laughing

Well, I could not agree with that more.  I am just disappointed, not mad.  I wanted my poster because even my grandkids know I am a "scared monkey."

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2006, 12:25:27 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Well, maybe I will stay up for that.  Very Happy
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2006, 12:25:31 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Elaine
I hope you and yours does also.  I have missed you here and so glad you joined on Christmas Eve.  It's just like being with family when I am here and I am not kidding when I say that.

I agree, Lala's. I know exactly what you mean.

I'm alone, but as soon as I saw Klaas, Elaine, Tyler, and everyone, I was with folks who I care about!
Same here, Isn't it great!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2006, 12:25:41 AM »

I faxed my "naughty" and "nice" list last night to the North Pole.  I must have been in one of my better moods because I had a really long "nice" list and not a single monkey made it to my "naughty" list. So I guess that means he's coming to see everyone tonight.

Merry Christmas hugs to Nemo and all the monkeys and to all a good night.

Nite Lala's - Merry Christmas!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2006, 12:25:47 AM »

Thank you, CBB.  Elaine, we can be out-of-date Christmas monkeys together even if we get them next year.  We will be ahead of the rush!

CBB, explain something to me.  See, I have had more eggnog and I am just not quite understanding about the pearl ring.  Did you get one or did Mrs. Red get one?

Now, let me say this, too.  Klaas, I was scared of Santa tonight too.  He came to our son's house to see the boys but I was afraid he had really come to seek out a grandmother.  I did not like that.

I'm glad you're enjoying the eggnog, Tyler!

And Lala's: I meant to add your name to my list of "family"!

Tyler, I got the ring. I have no idea if Red took the hints that I'm sure Mrs. Red was dropping and that I kidded him about!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2006, 12:26:26 AM »

Tyler, I got the ring. I have no idea if Red took the hints that I'm sure Mrs. Red was dropping and that I kidded him about!

Okay, if Mrs. Red did not get a ring, then we have a mission, right?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2006, 12:27:20 AM »

Well, maybe I will stay up for that.  Very Happy

Did Shango say anything about prison doors and 2007?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2006, 12:27:58 AM »

Tylergal - did you read back and see the calendar I'm working on.  Need Red and Tom's approval on it still.  The cover page is a collage and each month is a screen shot of a FP from that month in 2006.

Here's the cover page:

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2006, 12:27:59 AM »

One year Santa came to our house and my younger sister was so afraid she was screaming and hiding behind my aunt.  When he pulled her favorite doll out of his bag she wanted she started screaming get that from him Laughing .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2006, 12:29:16 AM »

Okay, if Mrs. Red did not get a ring, then we have a mission, right?

What ring did Mrs. Red want?  I seriously doubt Red caught any hints, lol  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2006, 12:30:28 AM »

Tylergal - did you read back and see the calendar I'm working on.  Need Red and Tom's approval on it still.  The cover page is a collage and each month is a screen shot of a FP from that month in 2006.

Here's the cover page:

That's neat, Klaas.  Do we have a page that has toast on it? Wink

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2006, 12:31:36 AM »

Quote from: "San"
One year Santa came to our house and my younger sister was so afraid she was screaming and hiding behind my aunt.  When he pulled her favorite doll out of his bag she wanted she started screaming get that from him Laughing .
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2006, 12:31:43 AM »

Here's the cover page:

That's neat, Klaas.  Do we have a page that has toast on it? Wink

That will have to be for another calendar.  This one is more generic.  I can do another with funny stuff only..  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.