April 27, 2024, 07:36:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #565 12/25 - 12/27/2006  (Read 96660 times)
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: December 25, 2006, 04:25:46 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Appeals-

Thank you for that info, wow that has to make msmarples and anna feel really good, much less Klaas and Red and Tom . Nothing like being the thorn in the side of AHATA - wooohooo !!

Angie I didn't know about the baker bears, how sweet and I'm glad you had a good xmas.

Things are getting busy again here with family and neices and nephew, so hope everyone has a great end to their day !

Hi NONE, glad to see you had a few minutes to check in.  Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas with your family.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: December 25, 2006, 04:45:12 PM »

LOL yep Carnut.. Lotsa Santas and no Ang.. I was taking the photo of my baby nephew. lol

Appeals.. was suppose to go to my brothers. (which I seen him and his wife and the baby last night.. and am glad for that)
 My son isnt feeling well today.. he was put on some meds recently.. and I have to watch him. I wont leave him here alone for he gets himself into mischief.  Hes 17..  Pfffffffffftttttttt. Not feeling well.. and he made a big mistake of saying to me.. You guys can still go.. I will stay here myself.
 LOL  Ummm Nope.. dont think so... !
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: December 25, 2006, 04:47:53 PM »

I just trotted over to BFN and posted a link to the M&C Thread for them to see as well.  I have posted it there before but since I seldom post, they prolly just forgot about it.

Hey, Aruba, it's called Freedom of the Press and Free Speech, get over it!  See what your failure to investigate has produced?  You are now under scrutiny to see if this is what happens with all crime there or if Natalee was singled out for this horrendous treatment by those whose job it is to bring justice.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: December 25, 2006, 05:02:44 PM »

Off to feed my doggies their Christmas Dinner.  They are getting lots of little bits of ham and turkey in their regular food.  None of them have sensitive stomachs and it's Christmas so they get a treat, too.

Will check back in later if I am not waylayed by yet another movie, lol!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: December 25, 2006, 05:15:43 PM »

And Thank You Appeals,

I posted excerpt and links in the Murder and Crime Thread to that info and the thread at BFN as well as a link over there to the M&C Thread here.

Yes, it would appear we have ruffled a few feathers.  They should be glad we are not suing for false advertising with their bogus claims of being so safe and having practically no crime!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: December 25, 2006, 05:18:10 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I just trotted over to BFN and posted a link to the M&C Thread for them to see as well.  I have posted it there before but since I seldom post, they prolly just forgot about it.

Hey, Aruba, it's called Freedom of the Press and Free Speech, get over it!  See what your failure to investigate has produced?  You are now under scrutiny to see if this is what happens with all crime there or if Natalee was singled out for this horrendous treatment by those whose job it is to bring justice.

Great idea, Anna.  I have All the King's Men (new DVD) awaiting me so I'll be leaving for now.  

Angie, by all means keep an eye on that 17 year old Wink  Wink

Love to all, and to all a good night.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: December 25, 2006, 05:45:04 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Appeals"
ANNA, did you see the latest AHATA Newsletter where they are bemoaning the fact that Aruba's crime is being reported instantly on the internet?  Who do you think they are referring to?   Wink

Hummm, wonder if they are gonna do anything about the crimes?

Don't be silly.  They don't care about the crime, it's the reporting of it they are against.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: December 25, 2006, 05:50:13 PM »

Evening monkeys.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas and ate lots of food.  We can all go on monkey diets next year.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: December 25, 2006, 06:03:54 PM »

ANNA, did you see the latest AHATA Newsletter where they are bemoaning the fact that Aruba's crime is being reported instantly on the internet?  Who do you think they are referring to?   Wink

Well, now, ain't that just too bad for those blood suckers.

Anna~ So right about still having your mother. We got a Christmas miracle today with my mom's progress. Mask has been off all day, she sat at edge of bed, is taking ice chips, jello and broth, and alert and talking clearlky when awake! I literally danced a little jig while leaving her room earlier!

J and I are going to a nearby convenience store for some junk food. I did not get to a store in time yesterday, and we are sorely lacking in extremely tasty stuff.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: December 25, 2006, 06:21:01 PM »

A master plan is needed for better police integrity   Question  Laughing  

ORANJESTAD – An investigation report on the efficiency of the Police Corps of Aruba (KPA) regarding integrity, states that the control on work procedure is poorly; promotional transfers take place, while there is a disciplinary investigation going; and there is no correct follow up after irregularities within the corps are signaled.  

Forensic Services Caribbean in Curaçao did the investigation by order of Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP).  Amigoe learned this from documents that the paper received for perusal.   The report was already given to the then chief of police Ronny Bernadina on April 3rd of this year.  The investigation took place in 2005 and based on the findings, Forensic Services Caribbean advices to draw up a master plan to deal with the integrity risks.  Based on conversations with some key-officials within the KPA and external partners of the corps, like the Security Service, the Public Prosecutor, and the Coastguard, they have mapped nine risks.  They have also analyzed summaries of integrity rules violations within the corps.   They first noticed that many rules regarding work procedures and work processes are established, but that these are not univocal and not conveniently arranged.  The procedures differ per (police-, editor) district and are implemented or interpreted differently.”  Besides, several regulations are not complete.  Not everybody is familiar with the procedures, they are difficult of access, and several of the versions used are outdated.  Several procedures are too complex and have therefore lost their powers.  “They have become dead letters”, states the report.  

There is lack of control on the observance of the procedures in all sectors of the organization.  This has to do with not having qualitatively good employees on managerial positions.  Another reason is that there is lack of open culture, in which employees dare to talk to each other.  In order to restrict this risk, the bureau advices to further specify the career policy and to organize trainings that would provoke a culture change within the police corps.  

A third risk that can cause the integrity of the corps to come into play is the lack of confidence when it comes to exchange information.  Confidential information is leaked to third parties and nobody knows what to do with the information or that the information can be used against you.   “This lack of confidence has consequences for the internal- and external communication”, states the report.  It also forms a hindrance for working effectively and efficiently.  Their advice is again a culture chance in order to create confidence.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: December 25, 2006, 06:33:47 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

ORANJESTAD – An investigation report on the efficiency of the Police Corps of Aruba (KPA) regarding integrity, states that the control on work procedure is poorly; promotional transfers take place, while there is a disciplinary investigation going; and there is no correct follow up after irregularities within the corps are signaled.  

Forensic Services Caribbean in Curaçao did the investigation by order of Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP).  Amigoe learned this from documents that the paper received for perusal.   The report was already given to the then chief of police Ronny Bernadina on April 3rd of this year.  The investigation took place in 2005 and based on the findings, Forensic Services Caribbean advices to draw up a master plan to deal with the integrity risks.  Based on conversations with some key-officials within the KPA and external partners of the corps, like the Security Service, the Public Prosecutor, and the Coastguard, they have mapped nine risks.  They have also analyzed summaries of integrity rules violations within the corps.   They first noticed that many rules regarding work procedures and work processes are established, but that these are not univocal and not conveniently arranged.  The procedures differ per (police-, editor) district and are implemented or interpreted differently.”  Besides, several regulations are not complete.  Not everybody is familiar with the procedures, they are difficult of access, and several of the versions used are outdated.  Several procedures are too complex and have therefore lost their powers.  “They have become dead letters”, states the report.  

There is lack of control on the observance of the procedures in all sectors of the organization.  This has to do with not having qualitatively good employees on managerial positions.  Another reason is that there is lack of open culture, in which employees dare to talk to each other.  In order to restrict this risk, the bureau advices to further specify the career policy and to organize trainings that would provoke a culture change within the police corps.  

A third risk that can cause the integrity of the corps to come into play is the lack of confidence when it comes to exchange information.  Confidential information is leaked to third parties and nobody knows what to do with the information or that the information can be used against you.   “This lack of confidence has consequences for the internal- and external communication”, states the report.  It also forms a hindrance for working effectively and efficiently.  Their advice is again a culture chance in order to create confidence.

Yeah, some like frosted flakes and some like cheerios.  They need to settle on one particular brand to avoid confusion.  Rolling Eyes
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: December 25, 2006, 06:41:58 PM »

That is too cool, Appeals!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

BTW, I just checked the panda cam and it's offline right now  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: December 25, 2006, 06:48:42 PM »

That is a damning report on the police department in Aruba.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: December 25, 2006, 06:48:43 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
LOL yep Carnut.. Lotsa Santas and no Ang.. I was taking the photo of my baby nephew. lol

Appeals.. was suppose to go to my brothers. (which I seen him and his wife and the baby last night.. and am glad for that)
 My son isnt feeling well today.. he was put on some meds recently.. and I have to watch him. I wont leave him here alone for he gets himself into mischief.  Hes 17..  Pfffffffffftttttttt. Not feeling well.. and he made a big mistake of saying to me.. You guys can still go.. I will stay here myself.
 LOL  Ummm Nope.. dont think so... !

Aw, sorry Angie, about your plans...Hope son starts feeling better really soon...Did you see those pix that CBB put up? Aren't those turkeys kewl??

The weather is cold, rainy, and dreary here, so we haven't left the house. We haven't even gotten out of our pajamas all day and have just had our dinner. It's the latest we've ever had Christmas dinner. I think we are going to do it like this from now on, as it was far less stressful and rushed. Had our naps BEFORE getting dinner ready, even  Laughing We've been having a really good time!!

Bring Natalee home...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: December 25, 2006, 07:06:43 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas and ate lots of food.  We can all go on monkey diets next year.

I like that idea!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: December 25, 2006, 07:07:52 PM »

Well, we had a nice day and had blupper with the children.  It was nice to see them all but the baby had an earache and was banging on the piano, one got a trumpet and the other a drum set.  I am sure the baby's earache was worse than mine, but I have been through all that with their fathers, and now it is time for payback.  I left early.  LOL.  The parents can't leave..... their wives asked me how did I do it through the years?  Gee.  They each have one each and I had three beaters-and-blowers at once.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: December 25, 2006, 07:08:52 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Yeah, some like frosted flakes and some like cheerios.  They need to settle on one particular brand to avoid confusion.  Rolling Eyes

Bet they wouldn't get far with a report like that if van der Stratten was still around.  Evil or Very Mad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: December 25, 2006, 07:12:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Well, we had a nice day and had blupper with the children.  It was nice to see them all but the baby had an earache and was banging on the piano, one got a trumpet and the other a drum set.  I am sure the baby's earache was worse than mine, but I have been through all that with their fathers, and now it is time for payback.  I left early.  LOL.  The parents can't leave..... their wives asked me how did I do it through the years?  Gee.  They each have one each and I had three beaters-and-blowers at once.

You had an entire band, Tyler!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: December 25, 2006, 07:13:35 PM »

I hope that Natalee's family and friends were able to obtain a semblance of inner peace today.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: December 25, 2006, 07:14:17 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

You deserve a medal, Tyler  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Wink I think God gave me one child for a reason  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.