April 27, 2024, 10:43:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #565 12/25 - 12/27/2006  (Read 96630 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: December 26, 2006, 01:45:24 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Oh, we are all going to land feet first soon.  Everything will be in the past and 2007 is going to bring us great opportunities and we will help Beth see her way through this and hopefully get a conviction of those responsible for torturing and murdering Natalee.  I am sure Beth has probably lost so much financially and she probably never looks at the financial end as she has lost so much more and to think what she has lost is all the fault of three ugly, trashy PIMPS.
Three pimps who wish we would all just go away and shut up! No deal!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: December 26, 2006, 01:46:10 AM »

Tyler ~ thanks for the kind words ~ I still feel awkward posting, even after all these months.  Although I don't say too much, I'm always here, listening to my monkey friends!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #442 on: December 26, 2006, 01:47:45 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Oh, we are all going to land feet first soon.  Everything will be in the past and 2007 is going to bring us great opportunities and we will help Beth see her way through this and hopefully get a conviction of those responsible for torturing and murdering Natalee.  I am sure Beth has probably lost so much financially and she probably never looks at the financial end as she has lost so much more and to think what she has lost is all the fault of three ugly, trashy PIMPS.
Three pimps who wish we would all just go away and shut up! No deal!

Nope, not making that deal either, Elaine. I think that's why we're all here. We're good at standing firm in the face of injustice, and have the ability to feel empathy for Natalee's family.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #443 on: December 26, 2006, 01:49:28 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Tyler ~ thanks for the kind words ~ I still feel awkward posting, even after all these months.  Although I don't say too much, I'm always here, listening to my monkey friends!

tcumom? I love it when you post!

Here I go, but since I don't have any way of giving anything else, would you like an avatar??
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: December 26, 2006, 01:49:39 AM »

I am glad you are posting more! And I hope I didn't offend you when I boasted about the Eagles beating Dallas today! LOL, It is just actually kinda shocking to all us people here from near Philly to see the Eagles come back so strong after such a lousy start this year!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: December 26, 2006, 01:50:58 AM »

I was reading about BOR & Geraldo discussing the Aruba situation.  I wish BOR would give Geraldo carte blanche to go to Aruba as an investigative reporter for his program and kick some butt big time.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #446 on: December 26, 2006, 01:52:17 AM »

I'm hoping that DeVries isn't done yet...............

DeVries from Holland, and Geraldo in Aruba is a good combo!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: December 26, 2006, 01:52:26 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Here I go, but since I don't have any way of giving anything else, would you like an avatar??
She does make nice ones! Her and Klaasend! Smile ... Goodnight Monkey freinds, Love you all and praying for all of you .
crazybabyborg
« Reply #448 on: December 26, 2006, 01:53:09 AM »

She does make nice ones! Her and Klaasend! Smile ... Goodnight Monkey freinds, Love you all and praying for all of you .

Nite, Elaine! WUB YOU!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: December 26, 2006, 01:53:34 AM »

Thank you, Elaine.  I hope you have had a nice Christmas and really nice birthday and give your mom a big hug for all of us.  She has been through a lot, an awful lot and she feels like she has to apologize for her frustrations and injuries, God bless her.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: December 26, 2006, 01:55:05 AM »

You all are too cute and funny!  Very Happy
CBB ~ I had a little scottish terrier avatar that I lost ~ Klaas did find it to put on the tree, so I could ask her about it ..... I also had a TCU flag but that dissolved also....

Elaine ~ Born and raised in Big D, but haven't lived there in 30 years!  Still a Cowboys fan when they behave like a class act aka Tom Landry days (I'm old, I think!).......starting to get back in the groove with them if they don't act goofy or like studmuffins in the endzone.  ugh.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #451 on: December 26, 2006, 01:57:14 AM »

I need to get ready for bed, too.

tcumom, don't let me intimidate you. If you'd rather not have an avatar, that's perfectly ok.  Wink

Goodnight dear friends. You are more special than you know! You've blessed me!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: December 26, 2006, 01:57:36 AM »

CBB ~ I had a little scottish terrier avatar that I lost ~ Klaas did find it to put on the tree, so I could ask her about it ..... I also had a TCU flag but that dissolved also....

Elaine ~ Born and raised in Big D, but haven't lived there in 30 years!  Still a Cowboys fan when they behave like a class act aka Tom Landry days (I'm old, I think!).......starting to get back in the groove with them if they don't act goofy or like studmuffins in the endzone.  ugh.

Another big Tom Landry fan here.  They don't make class like that anymore.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #453 on: December 26, 2006, 01:58:44 AM »

Which do you want, tcumom? I'll try to get it from the tree, or we can start fresh? Want me to see what I can find? Is there something you'd like?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: December 26, 2006, 01:58:53 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
The dog and can are rescues. The dog was on the TV news as up for adoption and how he visited nursing home. I called and they told me there were over 100 call and he'd been adopted.

About 6 mos. later, on Easter, I think, I went to the local place. On his cage it says, "dislikes cats". I asked what kind of dog it was (had one blue eye and a brown eye) Aust.  Shepard mix... -at a certain time of the moon, the eye turns brown--anyway I thought how could he not like cats for Aust. Shepard herd and there are cats on a farm.

I asked to see him; I was seated when he arrived and he took hold of my wrist with both paws and held on very tight. So that was it!

He is great, smart and likes to travel. The cat is named after a cookie and the dog after an emotion. They get along fine and "kiss" each other ie: lick each other where the other can't reach... like under the chin and on top of the head.

So glad you like these and that I got up enough confidence to share them.

Now going to find Cary Grant.

I loved the dog and cat pic.   Very Happy

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: December 26, 2006, 01:59:25 AM »

Nite nite, CBB.  I think I am going to call it a day along with you and Elaine.  Big day today and hopefully I can go shopping tomorrow and pick up a bargain or two, nothing like shopping for a case of female depression.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #456 on: December 26, 2006, 02:01:08 AM »

Nite nite, CBB.  I think I am going to call it a day along with you and Elaine.  Big day today and hopefully I can go shopping tomorrow and pick up a bargain or two, nothing like shopping for a case of female depression.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

MAKE IT SPARKLE!!!!  Laughing
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: December 26, 2006, 02:01:55 AM »

Another big Tom Landry fan here.  They don't make class like that anymore.

I guess it's okay to say this....
We went to junior high and high school with his daughters.......he was just a fine man......unassuming, gentlemanly, always there for his kids, and never sought the bright lights.  Miss those days~Bob Lilly, Roger Staubach, Lee Roy Jordan .....makes me sad that our son will never see pro sports the way we did.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #458 on: December 26, 2006, 02:02:39 AM »

tcu....I found this flag. I can get rid of the numbers/letters at the bottom for you.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: December 26, 2006, 02:06:03 AM »

Which do you want, tcumom? I'll try to get it from the tree, or we can start fresh? Want me to see what I can find? Is there something you'd like?

This is exciting, and I'm not kidding, either!  Here's a few things to think about:  art teacher, genealogy buff, Scottish terriers.....maybe something along any of those lines?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.