April 28, 2024, 06:28:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #565 12/25 - 12/27/2006  (Read 96688 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2006, 12:48:06 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "San"
You are a lucky person to have someone give you a Mikimoto pearl, CBB.  My DH gave me one black pearl a few years back on a 14K gold chain and my #2 son and his wife gave me the earrings to match. I love it.  It is really pretty with a low cut something or other.  I need a face lift.

Laughing  Laughing

I was hoping to drop a hint for some occasion.  I am so mad at my DH.  You are not going to believe what he gave me for Christmas!  A bunch of Sharper Image air filters, a whole house full of them.  I did not want that.  I wanted a face lift or a trip, or at least something bright and shiny that is very hard and you can never have too many and they are your best friend.

My sister got an iRobot Scooba Floor Washer from her son  Laughing .  Later on when he left she looked at me and said can you believe what he got me  Laughing .
crazybabyborg
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2006, 12:48:11 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Well, that makes me feel much better, Klaas! I've got to be getting better if I'm at least having the same problems you've encountered!   Laughing

I've played with the color settings trying to fix it to the point I'm not sure I haven't caused everything to be that way!  Shocked

CBB - I think it has something to do with the original picture, how it's saved..but I'm not positive.  When I encountered that problem I tried everything in image ready and never could fix it.

When I try to create an animation, I create each frame in photoshop first and save each frame as a GIF.

I remembered you had said that, and I'm going to retry making sure I do that, when I get a chance. I listen to you Klaas! You've been a tremendous help!

I was pretty obvious to Red. Actually, I addressed a post to him and added:
 subliminal message: Mrs. Red; Mikimoto.......Mrs. Red; Mikimoto...Mrs. Red: Mikimoto...   Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2006, 12:48:22 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Monkeys the bed is still calling my name, so I will bid you all goodnight and see you tomorrow or the next.  Merry Christmas blessing to all of you.
Sweet visions of sugarplums to you!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2006, 12:48:58 AM »

Well, that makes me feel much better, Klaas! I've got to be getting better if I'm at least having the same problems you've encountered!   Laughing

I've played with the color settings trying to fix it to the point I'm not sure I haven't caused everything to be that way!  Shocked

CBB - I think it has something to do with the original picture, how it's saved..but I'm not positive.  When I encountered that problem I tried everything in image ready and never could fix it.

When I try to create an animation, I create each frame in photoshop first and save each frame as a GIF.

I remembered you had said that, and I'm going to retry making sure I do that, when I get a chance. I listen to you Klaas! You've been a tremendous help!

I was pretty obvious to Red. Actually, I addressed a post to him and added:
 subliminal message: Mrs. Red; Mikimoto.......Mrs. Red; Mikimoto...Mrs. Red: Mikimoto...   Wink

Maybe he's Dutch!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2006, 12:49:42 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Monkeys the bed is still calling my name, so I will bid you all goodnight and see you tomorrow or the next.  Merry Christmas blessing to all of you.
Sweet visions of sugarplums to you!

Elaine, has Santa been to visit you yet?  If not, do you want me to tell him you do not want a Robot floor scrubber or air filters?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2006, 12:50:33 AM »

Night Lala's!!! Sweet Dreams!

Tyler, I'm with you! I love diamonds! They're my birthstone!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2006, 12:51:27 AM »

Night Lala's!!! Sweet Dreams!

Tyler, I'm with you! I love diamonds! They're my birthstone!

Aprilborg. Wink

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2006, 12:52:38 AM »

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to jump in here for tonight and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and let y'all know you are very much in my thoughts. I hope all of you have a great time with family and friends and that this next year brings the very best to each one.

I am so thankful for this Cage and for all of you!

We have hung in here and I pray we will continue on to help Natalee's family and keep up the fight against the evils that are out there preying on our youth and our families.

"For unto us a child is born: unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulders; and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the almighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of peace". (Isaiah 9:6)

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2006, 12:55:05 AM »

How sweet, SB, thank you and a Merry Christmas to you and yours.  I hope 2007 is going to be the best year yet for you and your family.  I know this one has been a tough one, but I pray 2007 will be the best ever.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2006, 12:55:23 AM »

Men can be soooooobrain dead when it comes to gifts!

The ring is from a dear friend who is male. But, he's not typical. Maybe the "practical" side of men is attached to the straight gene, 'cause that would disqualify him!

'Course you give up some pretty important things in exchange for that "thoughtfulness"....... Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2006, 12:57:27 AM »

Merry Christmas to you all Smile Smile

Klaas and Tyler.. I
I was afraid of Santa when I was little too.  My mom has not ONE photo of Santa and I together cause I refused to sit on his lap. My brother on the other hand was fine getting his photo taken.
  Last year and just tonight my dad dressed up as Santa for my baby 2 yr old nephew... LMAO  Lasy year AND tonight. my mom said... Ang.. let me get your pic with Santa.. sit on his lap. I said hell no.. she said  but its your dad... Nope still wouldnt do it. Now I feel kinda bad cause I may regret it one day.

Peace and Love to you all.. Smile
crazybabyborg
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2006, 12:58:15 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to jump in here for tonight and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and let y'all know you are very much in my thoughts. I hope all of you have a great time with family and friends and that this next year brings the very best to each one.

I am so thankful for this Cage and for all of you!

We have hung in here and I pray we will continue on to help Natalee's family and keep up the fight against the evils that are out there preying on our youth and our families.

"For unto us a child is born: unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulders; and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the almighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of peace". (Isaiah 9:6)

Thank you for bringing that to us sb!!!
Merry Christmas!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2006, 12:58:48 AM »

Merry Christmas to you too Angie and SB!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2006, 12:59:32 AM »

Angie, I think that would have been a sweet picture.  Can you take a picture of you and him tomorrow, with you sitting on his lap in his santawear?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2006, 01:01:19 AM »

Angie, I think that would have been a sweet picture.  Can you take a picture of you and him tomorrow, with you sitting on his lap in his santawear?

You read my mind Tyler..
Kinda feel werid sitting on my dads lap at age 41.. LOL
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2006, 01:01:38 AM »

CBB, I know what you mean about the "thoughtful gene."  I guess I kind of like my DH the way he is, but if I ever marry again, I think I want a rich homosexual man who has made his money from cooking, gardening and decorating, maybe even think of me as his mom on whom he wants to spend lots of money lavishing me with gifts.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2006, 01:03:01 AM »

Tonight at dinner I got stock next to my younger sister and my aunt.  For the first time we went out for Christmas Eve with my aunt and her family.  We haven’t talked for quite a few years but since my father passed over the summer we started talking again.  So now I’m stuck between my Aunt and my sister with my nephew across from me.  I think they are both hypochondriacs.  They both started talking about what bothers them and their symptoms.  My nephew looked and me and started laughing because he knew it was coming.  I turned and said hey look you two better stop it because both of you are killing me. Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2006, 01:04:49 AM »

Tonight at dinner I got stock next to my younger sister and my aunt.  For the first time we went out for Christmas Eve with my aunt and her family.  We haven’t talked for quite a few years but since my father passed over the summer we started talking again.  So now I’m stuck between my Aunt and my sister with my nephew across from me.  I think they are both hypochondriacs.  They both started talking about what bothers them and their symptoms.  My nephew looked and me and started laughing because he knew it was coming.  I turned and said hey look you two better stop it because both of you are killing me. Laughing

I hope you had a nice dinner in spite of it all.  I hope you did not get a floor scrubber.  Please tell me you did not. Laughing  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2006, 01:05:42 AM »

San - is this the sister you told me about the other day?  She seems kindof young to have medical problems, lol  Laughing   What does she think is wrong with her?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2006, 01:06:54 AM »

ROFL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.