April 28, 2024, 09:58:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #565 12/25 - 12/27/2006  (Read 96697 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: December 26, 2006, 08:23:01 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Hope I resized this correctly....Here is the corgi pic:

thankyou 2NJSons , there he is.  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: December 26, 2006, 08:26:50 PM »

Hi CBB.  We are having a wonderful time.  I think I could get used to this life, but I'm sure I'd weigh hundreds of pounds more!  

We are having a wonderful time.  My DH's birthday was Dec. 25, so they taped three balloons to our door that said Happy Birthday.  Then, after dinner in the dining room, the waiters came over and sang Happy Birthday and served him a special chocolate cake with a rose on top.  So, all in all, he had a nice birthday.

On Dec. 25 we got up early and had room service bring us coffee, juice and danish at 7 am.  Then, we had some breakfast in the dining room and met Marnie and Steve and we went ashore in Cozumel.  It was drizzling rain and not very nice, but it was warm enough.  We hired a taxi and he drove us about 15 miles to a beach where we hired a boat and guide to take us snorkeling out on the reef.  This reef around Cozumel has been named one of the best in the world to snorkel and scuba dive by Jacques Cousteau.  It was amazing!  We snorkeled for about 2 hours and saw all kinds and colors of fish, including some small barracuda and a manta ray.  It rained while we snorkeled but that didn't matter as we were in the ocean!  The guide was in the water with us and would dive about 15 feet down to the reef below and show us things like octupus and other creatures.  The water is clear and turquoise blue and the sand is pure white.  Really, the Caribbean is a tropical paradise.  Then, about noon we went back to the ship, met Mom and Dad and we all had lunch in the dining room.  Sister and I took Mom shopping (in the rain!) while the guys watched a football game on the big screen by the pool.  We all had dinner together then.  Really a nice day despite the awful weather.

Today, we were in Roatan, Honduras.  It's a little island, only 25 miles long and 4 miles wide, off the coast of Honduras.  We went on a tour of the island with a private guide.  He showed us a beautiful beach and then we went to a place where DH, Sister and BIL went on a rip-line adventure.  These are heavy cables suspended above the trees and on a down slide angle.  There are platforms high up on the trees  where they attach a harness hitched to you to the cable and you ride the rip line cable down the mountain to the next platform.  There are a series of 17 platforms.  It took them about 45 minutes to make the whole trip.  DH said it was really cool and he enjoyed it.  I was not going on it for anything!  Much too high and fast for me!  Anyway, we then shopped, got a bite to eat and beers to drink and came back to the ship about 5 or so.  We're now at sea and I'm waiting for the rest of them to dress and we're going to dinner in the dining room at 8:30, as usual.  

The ship is sailing tonight and we get to Belize tomorrow.  It should be sunny and nicer weather (I hope!).  I'll write more later in the week if I get time.  See ya,
AZ

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: December 26, 2006, 08:29:08 PM »

Hi monkeys!  I am back to my old self again...now would CBB please make me festive for the New Year's Eve party? TIA
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: December 26, 2006, 08:33:24 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Hope I resized this correctly....Here is the corgi pic:

Awwww....that's adorable!

Thanks!

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: December 26, 2006, 08:34:30 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm cracking myself up here!!!!

Hi Gang...
I'm a few pages back... but could someone let me know what crazybabyborg is taking now days for this energy level  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #605 on: December 26, 2006, 08:35:59 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi monkeys!  I am back to my old self again...now would CBB please make me festive for the New Year's Eve party? TIA
Hi Lala's! There's a thread in the Lounge with New Years avatars. Do you want to browse those?

Nice to see ya!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #606 on: December 26, 2006, 08:40:12 PM »

OF!  I'm trying to work off a lot of Christmas goodies!  Wink
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: December 26, 2006, 08:43:23 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Hi Monkeys.  I can't stay long as I'm on a very slow internet connection on the cruise ship Grand Princess, but I had to check in with my Monkeys and say hi to everyone.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

AZ Lady..we love the Grand!!  My daughter was married in the chapel 6 years ago!!  Enjoy!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: December 26, 2006, 08:44:21 PM »

A lot of chocolate goodies -  by the look of it.   Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #609 on: December 26, 2006, 08:45:58 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Wanna dance, of? Can you do the "Herman Munster?"  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #610 on: December 26, 2006, 08:48:59 PM »

Stop It! You've got me cracking up again. ROFL! She looks like she shaved too close under the arms, and has just put on deodorant!!  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: December 26, 2006, 08:51:39 PM »

I'm cracking myself up here!!!!

Hi Gang...
I'm a few pages back... but could someone let me know what crazybabyborg is taking now days for this energy level  Laughing

I actually think she has fallen prey to one of those zombie drugs! LOL

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #612 on: December 26, 2006, 08:52:57 PM »

Hi monks.  I'm jealous AZ!  Have fun and stay safe!  CBB - I want to know what you use to make your avi's,  I want to change Tinkerbell for the New year!  I've been looking for something to download to use, but not sure what.  What do you use?   I love your avi  Wink

Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: December 26, 2006, 08:55:03 PM »

Laughing  Laughing
CBB
I was thinking ya might be able to add stuff to this and add it to the Lounge avatars you have come up with for New Years

& I still have the Red-Betty too  Embarassed

Just wondering

crazybabyborg
« Reply #614 on: December 26, 2006, 08:55:36 PM »

Well Dang, Bleached! She's swattin' flies! What more do you want than a useful Zombie???

That avatar might work best for Halloween. Zombie doing the "Monster Mash"?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #615 on: December 26, 2006, 08:56:50 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi monks.  I'm jealous AZ!  Have fun and stay safe!  CBB - I want to know what you use to make your avi's,  I want to change Tinkerbell for the New year!  I've been looking for something to download to use, but not sure what.  What do you use?   I love your avi  Wink

Hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas!

I use Photoshop and Klaas.  Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: December 26, 2006, 08:57:06 PM »

Well Dang, Bleached! She's swattin' flies! What more do you want than a useful Zombie???

That avatar might work best for Halloween. Zombie doing the "Monster Mash"?

Hahahaha  Rolling Eyes

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: December 26, 2006, 08:57:09 PM »

Embarassed  Embarassed
Too many durn Tabs open  Embarassed
This should have been the post.

Stop It! You've got me cracking up again. ROFL! She looks like she shaved too close under the arms, and has just put on deodorant!!  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Or maybe jus got out of one of those 1/2 body casts ya see in the movies &  still wanted to Party
CBB
I was thinking ya might be able to add stuff to this and add it to the Lounge avatars you have come up with

Then the prior post...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #618 on: December 26, 2006, 08:58:38 PM »

Laughing  Laughing
CBB
I was thinking ya might be able to add stuff to this and add it to the Lounge avatars you have come up with for New Years

& I still have the Red-Betty too  Embarassed

Just wondering

Now you've gone and created a delima(sp?) for me. I love that OF! And what if I want it ???

Let me see what I can do...........
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: December 26, 2006, 08:58:38 PM »

Embarassed  Embarassed
Too many durn Tabs open  Embarassed
This should have been the post.

Laughing  Laughing
Or maybe jus got out of one of those 1/2 body casts ya see in the movies &  still wanted to Party
CBB
I was thinking ya might be able to add stuff to this and add it to the Lounge avatars you have come up with

Then the prior post...

.....or tyranasaurus drying nail polish?  That's kinda stupid Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.