April 27, 2024, 10:32:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #565 12/25 - 12/27/2006  (Read 96627 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #760 on: December 27, 2006, 12:19:17 AM »

My favorite Reagan kid was the daughter who pased away. She was a Reagan/Wyman child.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: December 27, 2006, 12:19:22 AM »

I have never met anyone famous, I don't think.  I guess that makes me a plain Jane among the many here.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: December 27, 2006, 12:20:40 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
My favorite Reagan kid was the daughter who pased away. She was a Reagan/Wyman child.

Maureen
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: December 27, 2006, 12:20:44 AM »

I always wondered if Michael is Jane Wyman's son.  He looks like her.  Just makes me go hmmmm......

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: December 27, 2006, 12:20:57 AM »

Ron was a ballet dancer........

LOL @ Elaine! And did you wash your hands after the Monica thing came to light??  Laughing

Precisely what I was thinking.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: December 27, 2006, 12:21:11 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

I always wondered if Michael is Jane Wyman's son.  He looks like her.  Just makes me go hmmmm......

Adopted.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #766 on: December 27, 2006, 12:21:40 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Well it has been a sad week and it my anniversary.Yes CBB<I was born in April and I have seen a few things,like Al gore create the internet.So much fun,but so much to do.I still want to take another walk in the woods and go to Paris and have a Rouge Vin Du Jour at Montemart.Good Night.I will raise my flag to half staff in the morning,such is life.I met Carter's daughter,and Ford in a different way.CAT,the respectful one tonight.The Blood In The Ground Crieth for Justice.

Night Cat. I hope you do all of those things and much more! Sleep well!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: December 27, 2006, 12:21:46 AM »

HAPPY BOXING DAY, NORTHERN FRIENDS!  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 27, 2006, 12:21:58 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I have never met anyone famous, I don't think.  I guess that makes me a plain Jane among the many here.

Nope, just means you were not where others were at the time.  You are just as special as anyone else.  Shaking someone's hand or taking their barking orders does not make anyone special.  It just means they were there at a certain time in history and maybe they should have been somewhere else.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: December 27, 2006, 12:22:12 AM »

Ron was a ballet dancer........

LOL @ Elaine! And did you wash your hands after the Monica thing came to light??  Laughing
Yes, a lot! ROFL! Laughing
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: December 27, 2006, 12:22:37 AM »

Don't worry, you almost know me.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: December 27, 2006, 12:23:18 AM »

Adopted.

Yeah, I know the story.  I just wonder about the truth.  Think about how Michael and Maureen were of the same stature.  Look at Michael's eyes.  They look like Jane Wyman's eyes to me.  He is tall like his father (I mean President Reagan).  Just makes me wonder......

crazybabyborg
« Reply #772 on: December 27, 2006, 12:24:31 AM »

Telly Savalas actually asked me, "Who Loves 'Ya, Baby"

He didn't have a lollipop, though.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: December 27, 2006, 12:24:47 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Don't worry, you almost know me.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: December 27, 2006, 12:24:50 AM »

Hi everyone,

Got my avatar switched back from the Christmas version... testing, 1, 2, 3, ...

We are starting to get other family to come into town now so I am in a better mood tonight. Talk about a lesson in "perspective"... I found out today about 2 people I know who lost loved ones on Christmas Eve.  It can always get worse-

That doesn't take away from the fact that I have had a very hard Christmas and you Monkeys are among the highlights for me of what has been a difficult year all around. I really appreciate all of you.

I am seeing tonight some of the talk of baking and decorations die down and some actual Natalee discussion happening LOL!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #775 on: December 27, 2006, 12:26:02 AM »

Adopted.

Yeah, I know the story.  I just wonder about the truth.  Think about how Michael and Maureen were of the same stature.  Look at Michael's eyes.  They look like Jane Wyman's eyes to me.  He is tall like his father (I mean President Reagan).  Just makes me wonder......

I like movie trivia, and your "mussing" reminds me of Loretta Young's adoption of her own daughter.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: December 27, 2006, 12:26:48 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hi everyone,

We are starting to get other family to come into town now so I am in a better mood tonight. Talk about a lesson in "perspective"... I found out today about 2 people I know who lost loved ones on Christmas Eve.  It can always get worse-

That doesn't take away from the fact that I have had a very hard Christmas and you Monkeys are among the highlights for me of what has been a difficult year all around. I really appreciate all of you.

I am seeing tonight some of the talk of baking and decorations die down and some actual Natalee discussion happening LOL!

We have been playing avatar musical chairs tonight.  Come on in and have a seat, we are all in a pretty good mood.  You know you are always in our hearts, SB.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: December 27, 2006, 12:27:57 AM »

Famous people I have met...

As far as I am concerned, Beth, Dave and Robin qualify. They are famous for being the kind of people they are... determined, brave, filled with faith and hope amidst their personal grief.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #778 on: December 27, 2006, 12:28:28 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hi everyone,

Glad you're here SB! I'm afraid we've been "avataring" again, but you are right. Things will settle into the case again.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: December 27, 2006, 12:28:43 AM »

Adopted.

I like movie trivia, and your "mussing" reminds me of Loretta Young's adoption of her own daughter.

I would like to see DNA on Michael and Ron Reagan and see which one really is the son of the former president.   Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.