April 27, 2024, 10:35:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #565 12/25 - 12/27/2006  (Read 96628 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2006, 01:07:27 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Tonight at dinner I got stock next to my younger sister and my aunt.  For the first time we went out for Christmas Eve with my aunt and her family.  We haven’t talked for quite a few years but since my father passed over the summer we started talking again.  So now I’m stuck between my Aunt and my sister with my nephew across from me.  I think they are both hypochondriacs.  They both started talking about what bothers them and their symptoms.  My nephew looked and me and started laughing because he knew it was coming.  I turned and said hey look you two better stop it because both of you are killing me. Laughing

ROFL~!! Hey..only had to put up with Gramma this evening.. she called me a butonna only one time.. then said Im an Angel.. then she said only when you 're asleep.. ROFL   She is a pisser.  (afraid shes getting symptoms of Altzheimers too).. she didnt know what month it was?
 And thought my daughters wedding was only 2 weeks ago.  Sad
  Oh.. as we were leaving my parents around 7:30.. my Aunts were arriving... Darn.. missed all the fun.  ROFL
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2006, 01:08:45 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Tonight at dinner I got stock next to my younger sister and my aunt.  For the first time we went out for Christmas Eve with my aunt and her family.  We haven’t talked for quite a few years but since my father passed over the summer we started talking again.  So now I’m stuck between my Aunt and my sister with my nephew across from me.  I think they are both hypochondriacs.  They both started talking about what bothers them and their symptoms.  My nephew looked and me and started laughing because he knew it was coming.  I turned and said hey look you two better stop it because both of you are killing me. Laughing

I hope you had a nice dinner in spite of it all.  I hope you did not get a floor scrubber.  Please tell me you did not. Laughing  Laughing

Actually the dinner was very nice and it was good for us all to get out for a change.  I did not get the floor scrubber my sister did.  When she opened the box I said what the heck is that  Laughing .  

I hope your hubby has a surprise for you tomorrow under the tree beside those air filters Tyler.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2006, 01:09:29 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Men can be soooooobrain dead when it comes to gifts!

The ring is from a dear friend who is male. But, he's not typical. Maybe the "practical" side of men is attached to the straight gene, 'cause that would disqualify him!

'Course you give up some pretty important things in exchange for that "thoughtfulness"....... Laughing

CBB, sounds like a great friend...A man who remembers what you mentioned in passing...He must be gay  Cool  Cool  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2006, 01:10:56 AM »

Hi Mishy, how is your little angel?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2006, 01:11:35 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"

The ring is from a dear friend who is male. But, he's not typical. Maybe the "practical" side of men is attached to the straight gene, 'cause that would disqualify him!

'Course you give up some pretty important things in exchange for that "thoughtfulness"....... Laughing

CBB, sounds like a great friend...A man who remembers what you mentioned in passing...He must be gay  Cool  Cool  Cool

LOL Mishy~!
 How is baby girl feeling??
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2006, 01:11:37 AM »

You are a lucky person to have someone give you a Mikimoto pearl, CBB.  My DH gave me one black pearl a few years back on a 14K gold chain and my #2 son and his wife gave me the earrings to match. I love it.  It is really pretty with a low cut something or other.  I need a face lift.

Well, I've made up my mind, if I can pull it off. My ex is preparing for bankruptcy and if I end up being held accountable for his debts, I'm going to have extensive cosmetic surgery. There's something called a "feather lift" that is 72 hr. recuperation time and an alternative to a face lift, and a tummy tuck and anything else I can think of. Let's see them make me give THAT back!  Laughing  ( just kidding......I think)

That's my kind of thinking.  I should have asked that old Santa tonight to buy me a diamond. Laughing  Laughing  I should have made it clear that I did not want darned air filters for a gift. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

The kids thought it was hilarious.  They asked me how long he had been wanting them and used this occasion to buy them for himself?  He then said he got them for me since I have asthma. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
I won a diamond ring set on ebay for #25.00. People sell all kinda things cheap to get money for Christmas, so I figured I'd buy this set of rings for $25.00, the picture isn't real clear BUT the set is beautiful it has a center diamond of .15 pts with two smaller on each side and a band with 5 small diamonds! for $25.00 I would say I got one heck of a deal they came and are beautiful, worth $250.00 at least!!! Here's the picture  http://tinyurl.com/yer9 hmmm couldn't get it to hyperlink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2006, 01:11:58 AM »

I'm going to call it a night.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
EVERYONE.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2006, 01:13:52 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS
EVERYONE.

Nite San - Merry Christmas to you too!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2006, 01:14:02 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS
EVERYONE.

Night San~!!!!!!!  Merry Christmas to you and your sisters and brudda~~
Talk to you soon!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2006, 01:14:51 AM »

http://tinyurl.com/yer9mr
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2006, 01:14:51 AM »

Tyler, she's doing much better and hasn't had any problems today. Looks like she's going to be completely well for Christmas day! I just got finished putting out all the Santa stuff and writing a note from Santa and drinking the milk and eating the cookies. lol:  Laughing Thought I'd check back in here since it's officially Christmas here in AL and wish you all a very Merry Christmas!! And to all a good night!!

Hugs and prayers for you all...Sleep well  Wink  :

Bring Natalee home...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2006, 01:14:57 AM »

That's great, Elaine.  Is this a birthday or a Christmas gift?  You cannot even buy a gold ring for that price.  Just the gold is worth four times that even without a diamond.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2006, 01:15:03 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

San - is this the sister you told me about the other day?  She seems kindof young to have medical problems, lol  Laughing   What does she think is wrong with her?

I just saw this.  She thinks everything is wrong with her Klaas.  She needs to take better care of herself.  She is only 35 years old.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: December 25, 2006, 01:17:00 AM »

I am so glad, Mishy.  Be a good Santa and get lots of sleep so you can play with her tomorrow.  You are such a great mom.

Elaine, that is very pretty!  I cannot believe you got that for that price.  It's gorgeous.  It looks better than I could have imagined.  It is beautiful.  Congratulations!!!!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: December 25, 2006, 01:17:03 AM »

That's great, Elaine.  Is this a birthday or a Christmas gift?  You cannot even buy a gold ring for that price.  Just the gold is worth four times that even without a diamond.
Birthday and Christmas to myself LMAO! birthday was two days ago, I am naughty huh?!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: December 25, 2006, 01:19:02 AM »

I am so glad, Mishy.  Be a good Santa and get lots of sleep so you can play with her tomorrow.  You are such a great mom.

Elaine, that is very pretty!  I cannot believe you got that for that price.  It's gorgeous.  It looks better than I could have imagined.  It is beautiful.  Congratulations!!!!
I couldn't beleive it myself! Thanks Tyler!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: December 25, 2006, 01:20:02 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Try it without the tiny url.  Just post the full link to the website.  If you want the picture to show up, just copy the url to the picture and add the IMG tags (not url tags)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: December 25, 2006, 01:20:10 AM »

Angie!!! Merry Christmas girl! Mishy have a good sleep.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #98 on: December 25, 2006, 01:20:11 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"

As a goose! Although he's bucking for "celebate" status for both of us, I think! Seriuosly, about 4 years now. We spend a lot of time together, and I've worried about him choosing to do that. We can only ever be less than "totally committed" just by the nature of it, and I'm aware of that. We love each other, but he needs to just adopt me with someone he can have a different sort of relationship with! I'm not in the market, so I don't give anything up!!  Rolling Eyes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2006, 01:20:49 AM »

Goodnight, San.  Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday, Elaine.  I remembered.  

I am going to call it an evening as well.  Another busy day tomorrow.

P.S.  I got a great gifts from the kids so I am just going to call my DH Grinch.

I was wanting apothecary jars for my new kitchen look and I got a whole bunch of apothecary jars and three cloches, a new electric knife that matches appliances, a really neat stainless steel breadbox from Williams-Sonoma, and a paper towel thingie that plays music, a nice rose trellis and bench, two crystal decanters, some gourmet coffee, some new gloves and gauntlets for gardening, a gift certificate to my favorite gardenshop and 5 days and 4 nights at Charleston Place.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.