March 19, 2024, 05:13:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newsflash - Obama is NOT the Messiah...  (Read 1040 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 15, 2009, 04:09:47 PM »

I accepted what I thought was a religious tract the other day, as I walked past what seemed to be a record number of panhandlers on the sidewalk. 

I saw "Peace" on the cover.  When I stopped to read the literature, it had some shocking ideas -

"PEACE ON EARTH??"

Under the Obama administration, the U.S. kills as ruthlessly and indiscriminately in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan as it did under Bush.

Hundreds of Children have been killed by unmanned drones since Obama became president.

Because this war has never been publicly confirmed by the Bush or Obama administrations, there is no oversight of these attacks.  Anything goes!!

What happened to transparency?  Mr. Open?  A new era?

We have to stop making an idol out of Obama.  He is not a messiah; he is not, as Cindy Sheehan jokes, "The Pope of Hope."  He, like every president before him, is the spokesperson for the empire.  He's increased our military budget beyond that of George W. Bush.

There are many who think that Barack Obama is an Antichrist.  Now, some are starting to see that he is not the Messiah?

Anti-American administration, Antichrist, and NOT the Messiah?

The true meaning and value of compassion and nonviolence, is when it helps us to see the enemy's point of view, to hear his questions, to know his assessment of ourselves.  For from his view we may indeed see the basic weaknesses of our own condition, and if we are mature, we may learn and grow and profit from the wisdom of the brothers [and sisters] who are called the oppositions. - Martin Luther King

Maybe if there were true bipartisan discussion of healthcare and spending, the Obama genocide would not be set in stone.

Millions of Americans are seeing their money become worthless and Obama keeps spending.  Pensions and retirements for Main Street are disappearing.  Government employees see raises and benefit increases.

Somehow, he thinks that caulk is going to save us. 

Illegal aliens, get all the bennies, and none of the responsibilities for their illegal actions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.