March 19, 2024, 01:49:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obamavilles and Obamas Fat Cats at the Federal Reserve  (Read 1342 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 15, 2009, 04:38:08 PM »

While more and more communities known as 'Obamavilles' open up across the U.S....

Obama talks to fat cat bankers.

What about the FAT CATS at the FEDERAL RESERVE?  The PRIVATE bank known as the Federal Reserve?

The bank that has been sticking its fingers in the dreams of Americans for generations? 

What kind of transactions does it take part in?

How much money do the employees at the Federal Reserve make? Bonuses?

What kind of off balance sheet deals do they have going on?

Were the secret bankers at the Federal Reserve included in Mr. Obama lecture audience?  Did they get an invitation?

"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings." - JFK

Why does Obama support and keep the secrets?  What's in it for him?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 04:41:30 PM »

*I will add this - our local politicians have been promoting bigger and better homeless communities. 

No longer temporary, they will create massive centers and are planning for a hugh influx of residents.

Meanwhile, illegal aliens will get citizenship, for doing the wrong thing for years.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.