March 18, 2024, 09:15:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The left's corruption of youth"  (Read 998 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 16, 2009, 09:00:43 AM »

"The left's corruption of youth"

Conservatives have been warning for years that this society was sexualizing children.  They even proclaimed that militant gays were initiating public school youth into their ranks.

I thought that conservatives were being paranoid and homophobic.   What they asserted was ridiculous in the extreme.

And I must now admit that yet again, I was wrong.

True, the average, hard working gay or lesbian is repulsed at the idea of degrading children.  They, like straights, want children protected and safe. And like everyone else, they are preoccuppied with the mundane details of everyday life --jobs, aging parents, and home repair.

The problem is that these are not normal times.  There are extreme militant gays who have in mind big changes for everyone else.  With a key appointment, President Obama has emboldened a cabal of fanatics obsessed with "fundamental transformation" of sexuality in America.

Through Obama's election, some of the most ferocious and unhinged inmates of the nation's radical sexual fringe have been released upon the citizenry.

This fringe doesn't want to be left alone. In fact, it will not leave you and your children alone. We're talking about a lethal combination of traits:  for many, manic-depression, severe character disorders, and addictions, sexual and otherwise.

The fusion of the three produces the most toxic of people, what I call "poisonous personalities."  Empowered, they are now wrecking havoc in every place imaginable.

Corrupting the public has been on the Left's agenda for decades.   Beginning in the l930‘s, the Frankfurt School plotted the installation of Marxism in the West.  They knew that a debauched citizenry was easier to manipulate.   

These predators are being enabled by a president who is willing to put children at risk to promote his radical agenda.  And why wouldn't he?  Didn't the adults in his life treat him with the same utter disregard?

It boils down to this:  If consenting adults choose to engage in high risk sexual practices in the privacy of their own homes, so be it.

But we need to send a loud and clear message to the Powers that Be: our children are not available for exploitation.    In other words:  keep your hands off of them.

read more here - (note there is a warning "Warning: This article discusses the sexualization of American school children. It may be inappropriate for some readers. Reader discretion advised.") 

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/12/the_lefts_corruption_of_youth.html

Why isn't it about keeping our children safe?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.