March 19, 2024, 03:45:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "...something wrong and rotten in Denmark..."  (Read 1699 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 16, 2009, 01:42:09 PM »

Global Feedback: “Denmark is losing its reputation for being a good world citizen.”December 16, 2009

I am thrilled to report that the word is now out.  There is something wrong and rotten in Denmark and it is the overwhelming majority of people.  Their one hope is education.  Adopt a Danish child today!  For just 700 dollars a month a Danish child can recieve a proper education, elsewhere, but not here!  Support the new generation!  Get them out of the dastardly hole they are in!

So stick it up your arse Denmark.  Your politics suck and it’s got to the point where Enhedslisten are about the only viable option, and they are never gonna get voted in are they?So stick it up your arse Denmark.  Your politics suck and it’s got to the point where Enhedslisten are about the only viable option, and they are never gonna get voted in are they?

What is 'Enhedslisten'?

more here - http://babsindk.wordpress.com/2009/12/16/the-denmark-as-happyland-myth-is-dead/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 01:44:55 PM »

"Danish school bans pupils from speaking foreign languages"

A school in Odense on the Danish island of Funen has prohibited students from speaking in their own languages during break time.

Pupils at Seden School have had the ban enforced after a recent series of incidents involving bilingual students who are alleged to have harassed and shouted at fellow students and teachers.

The ban was introduced by school management in conjunction with the teaching staff at the educational facility where some 30 percent of students are bilingual. Those pupils who choose to ignore the ban will find their parents called in for ‘consultations’ reports Politiken.

Why isn't Danish everyone's language in Denmark?

Bertel Haarder, the Danish Education Minister, said that students must respect teachers but declined to intervene. “I don’t think that this sanction is particularly serious or a violation. Bad language is not acceptable either in Danish or Arabic. The important thing it to stop it, and not what rules are in place,” said Haarder.Bertel Haarder, the Danish Education Minister, said that students must respect teachers but declined to intervene. “I don’t think that this sanction is particularly serious or a violation. Bad language is not acceptable either in Danish or Arabic. The important thing it to stop it, and not what rules are in place,” said Haarder.

http://www.icenews.is/index.php/2009/12/06/danish-school-bans-pupils-from-speaking-foreign-languages/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 01:47:55 PM »

Journo to arrested peaceful protester: “Why have you been arrested?”

Peaceful Protester:  “They haven’t told us and we haven’t done anything so we don’t know and I don’t think they know either.  But I guess this is what Danish Democracy anno 2009 looks like.”

Journo:  “Why do you think you were chosen out of the crowd?”

Peaceful Protester:  “I have no idea and I don’t think the police officer knew either.”

http://babsindk.wordpress.com/2009/12/12/the-climate-guantanamo-this-is-what-danish-democracy-looks-like-anno-2009/

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 01:52:38 PM »

"Danish school bans pupils from speaking foreign languages"

A school in Odense on the Danish island of Funen has prohibited students from speaking in their own languages during break time.

Pupils at Seden School have had the ban enforced after a recent series of incidents involving bilingual students who are alleged to have harassed and shouted at fellow students and teachers.

The ban was introduced by school management in conjunction with the teaching staff at the educational facility where some 30 percent of students are bilingual. Those pupils who choose to ignore the ban will find their parents called in for ‘consultations’ reports Politiken.

Why isn't Danish everyone's language in Denmark?

Bertel Haarder, the Danish Education Minister, said that students must respect teachers but declined to intervene. “I don’t think that this sanction is particularly serious or a violation. Bad language is not acceptable either in Danish or Arabic. The important thing it to stop it, and not what rules are in place,” said Haarder.Bertel Haarder, the Danish Education Minister, said that students must respect teachers but declined to intervene. “I don’t think that this sanction is particularly serious or a violation. Bad language is not acceptable either in Danish or Arabic. The important thing it to stop it, and not what rules are in place,” said Haarder.

http://www.icenews.is/index.php/2009/12/06/danish-school-bans-pupils-from-speaking-foreign-languages/

The comments here are priceless -

On Dec 6, 2009, Tony said:

What is up with Europe? First Denmark is paying immigrants to leave the country, then Switzerland band minarets, and now this.

On Dec 6, 2009, Aevar said:

I think Nato should react and bomb Denmark because of violating freedom of speech. That’s how it works, right? Or the system is not the same for all countries?

On Dec 6, 2009, Jimbo (original Jim) said:

Rather than stop children speaking their own language at break times, wouldn’t it be easier to combine two Danish policies and simply pay those children to leave the country?

I didn't know the Danish are paying people to leave.  In the US, we welcome them and give them the farm!  Everything free for some and citizens get the shaft.

jmho

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.