April 26, 2024, 02:13:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 443015 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: February 04, 2010, 09:11:48 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  Wowzers!  A private meeting with the Judge requested by the prosecution?  Whatever can it be?  SeemeattheBeach mentioned something about the depo by Dom Casey...I think that's a huge possibility, that and maybe the FBI latent evidence.
If it's Dom's depo, the SA may want to keep it away from contamination by the Anthonys, who undoubtedly would try to pressure him from saying anything that would implicate them or their precious Casey.  This is really a BOMBSHELL!  Time for some action by the State.  I love how their motions are always succinct and backed up by real law.  They, unlike the defense, are not there to waste anyone's time. 

hi monka......it looks like several of us are in the same think line! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: February 04, 2010, 09:13:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

Possibly A May 2, 2011 Trial Date for Casey and Leonard plays Misty

February 4, 2010

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: February 04, 2010, 09:18:05 AM »

I know!Now we wait........you can feel something coming.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: February 04, 2010, 09:18:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

February 4, 2010

Thanks Tupelo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1084 on: February 04, 2010, 09:39:46 AM »

wow trimm
sure is kinda slow in here these days. Do you think Judge Strickland will allow this cherade to drag on till 2011 ? I would think he wont.

I hope it doesn't drag out that long.   
It is a little slow in here.Some of us have been over in the Haleigh Cummings thread.It is interesting over there right now.   
Have a good evening.   
I guessed that one right the other day, I figured it wouldn't start until Spring 2011. 

Hi nrcg.......you sure did!
This case should have been tried and finished with already. 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: February 04, 2010, 09:54:17 AM »

wow trimm
sure is kinda slow in here these days. Do you think Judge Strickland will allow this cherade to drag on till 2011 ? I would think he wont.

It is a little slow in here.Some of us have been over in the Haleigh Cummings thread.It is interesting over there right now.   
Have a good evening.   
I guessed that one right the other day, I figured it wouldn't start until Spring 2011. 

I agree, NoRose.  I sure wish Judge Strickland would spank the defense about their dragging of their feet and stall tactics, especially this February 1st deadline that they missed.  Maybe he could use Caylee's hairbrush for maximum impact.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: February 04, 2010, 09:54:32 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/crime/22442934/detail.html
New Motions Filed In Casey Anthony Trial
Prosecution Asks For More Time To Go Over New Evidence

POSTED: 7:04 pm EST February 3, 2010
UPDATED: 6:41 am EST February 4, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Lawyers in the trial of Casey Anthony have filed two new motions.

In what defense lawyers are calling a rare request, prosecutors have asked to meet behind closed doors with Judge Stan Strickland.

In the motion, the assistant state attorney said the team wants more time to go over new materials and information that has come into the hands of law enforcement. Prosecutors said they want to meet with the judge and ask to delay turning that information over to the defense.

Attorney Richard Hornsby said the state needs to determine how the materials affect the murder case against Anthony. If the information is coming from a new witness, he said the state needs more time to prevent the defense from discrediting or scaring away that person from testifying.

Lawyers have also filed a timeline for the case, which may push the trial back to May 2011. Under the timeline, prosecutors must depose their witnesses by the end of August, while the defense has until Halloween to list who it will call as witnesses.
The defense will have until January to depose their witnesses. Lawyers must also show why the case is being delayed if the deadlines can't be met.

As of Wednesday, Anthony has been in jail for 421 days.

~ Peter Frampton
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1087 on: February 04, 2010, 10:14:25 AM »

As of Wednesday, Anthony has been in jail for 421 days.  LOL.  and 456,547,657,658,650 more days to go unless the needle comes first.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: February 04, 2010, 10:43:52 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/02/prosecutors-casey-anthony-tria.html
WDBO Local News      
Prosecutors: Casey Anthony trial may not start until 2011
By
Bob Hazen
@ February 4, 2010 10:03 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
The Casey Anthony saga could drag on for even longer, with prosecutors saying they'll need much of the next year to build their case against the accused child killer.
In a motion filed this week, the state says it will likely take months for both sides to complete interviews with expert witnesses and law enforecement personnel. Prosecutors proposed a trial start date of May 2, 2011.

In a second motion, prosecutors ask for a closed-door meeting with the judge to discuss "certain materials and information have come into the possession of Law Enforcement."

The motion does not detail what that evidence might be, but the state writes that "there is good cause to delay disclosure of these materials" from being released to the defense or the public through discovery laws.

Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in June 2008

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: February 04, 2010, 10:46:27 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/casey-anthony-murder-trial-could-start-in-may-213062.html
Casey Anthony murder trial could start in May 2011
Posted: 9:59 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 4, 2010

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: February 04, 2010, 10:49:01 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  Wowzers!  A private meeting with the Judge requested by the prosecution?  Whatever can it be?  SeemeattheBeach mentioned something about the depo by Dom Casey...I think that's a huge possibility, that and maybe the FBI latent evidence.
If it's Dom's depo, the SA may want to keep it away from contamination by the Anthonys, who undoubtedly would try to pressure him from saying anything that would implicate them or their precious Casey.  This is really a BOMBSHELL!  Time for some action by the State.  I love how their motions are always succinct and backed up by real law.  They, unlike the defense, are not there to waste anyone's time

i was too thinking it could be the FBI evidence...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: February 04, 2010, 10:50:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   

February 4, 2010

Morning Tupelo............

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: February 04, 2010, 11:05:10 AM »

My random thoughts, someone has come forward with new info, someone has finally gotten a conscience, Dominick has said Cindy told him where the body was, go get the body.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: February 04, 2010, 11:27:44 AM »

My random thoughts, someone has come forward with new info, someone has finally gotten a conscience, Dominick has said Cindy told him where the body was, go get the body.

Wouldn't that be just great!
I was hoping to win the Lottery last night and didn't, but if that was the new information (Dom)I would feel like I'd won!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: February 04, 2010, 11:32:41 AM »

I hope thats the case but something is wrong here, this is not normal. The state doesn't seem to have all its ducks in a row, both sides are now stalling, one has to wonder why? Maybe the state has screwed everything up somehow and the FBI information wasn't what they expected or hoped for. I don't like this development at all.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: February 04, 2010, 11:45:31 AM »

wow trimm

Have a good evening.   

I think so too...however on the other hand I want to know it's done right with no chance of reversal....

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: February 04, 2010, 11:50:18 AM »

I hope thats the case but something is wrong here, this is not normal. The state doesn't seem to have all its ducks in a row, both sides are now stalling, one has to wonder why? Maybe the state has screwed everything up somehow and the FBI information wasn't what they expected or hoped for. I don't like this development at all.
You and I are thinking alike, I was afraid of what my thoughts really were going towards. What if, just what if, the State really doesn't have what they thought, and have info that someone else might have killed Caylee. Things like that have happened before. And I have to say that I'm done being shocked in this case. I was also thinking that maybe Kronk, came forward and explained how he really got directed too Caylee's body. Sorry, I have never trusted that man. I don't believe for a second he harmed Caylee, I just always believed there was more to his story.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: February 04, 2010, 11:51:44 AM »

Just a couple of theories on the new evidence received by the prosecution...
What if someone came forth with proof that Casey was involved with that apartment scammer guy, Frank McKeever?  This would show a pattern of criminal behavior beyond what she was convicted for.  This, along with a forged Zenaida Gonzalez ID, would be enough, in my opinion, to show Casey's lies covered a bigger range.

Or, what if the Holly Gagne domestic battery case was related to this?  Perhaps the pictures were something Anthony incriminating?

I don't know.  I wish the SA weren't so darned honorable.  I am seething with impatience, right now.  I'm really still leaning towards the Dom Casey depo scenario, but I guess the state doesn't care that I'm salivating like Pavlov's dogs. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: February 04, 2010, 11:55:11 AM »

What if someone came forth with proof that Casey was involved with that apartment scammer guy, Frank McKeever?  This would show a pattern of criminal behavior beyond what she was convicted for.  This, along with a forged Zenaida Gonzalez ID, would be enough, in my opinion, to show Casey's lies covered a bigger range.

Or, what if the Holly Gagne domestic battery case was related to this?  Perhaps the pictures were something Anthony incriminating?

I don't know.  I wish the SA weren't so darned honorable.  I am seething with impatience, right now.  I'm really still leaning towards the Dom Casey depo scenario, but I guess the state doesn't care that I'm salivating like Pavlov's dogs. 

Or maybe the real Zenaida stepped forward    At this point in time, I ask myself would that shock me?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: February 04, 2010, 11:59:21 AM »

Or maybe the real Zenaida stepped forward    At this point in time, I ask myself would that shock me?
You are so right.  I'm past being shocked about anything in this case.  The only thing that would shock me is that there is nothing to shock me, if you know what I mean.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.