April 23, 2024, 04:26:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442648 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1100 on: February 04, 2010, 12:06:49 PM »

Interesting, just noticed a post on WS, something that never even entered my mind. What if the State has who the father of Caylee is, but doesn't want it coming out to protect him?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: February 04, 2010, 12:20:59 PM »

My random thoughts, someone has come forward with new info, someone has finally gotten a conscience, Dominick has said Cindy told him where the body was, go get the body.

I hope thats the case but something is wrong here, this is not normal. The state doesn't seem to have all its ducks in a row, both sides are now stalling, one has to wonder why? Maybe the state has screwed everything up somehow and the FBI information wasn't what they expected or hoped for. I don't like this development at all.
You and I are thinking alike, I was afraid of what my thoughts really were going towards. What if, just what if, the State really doesn't have what they thought, and have info that someone else might have killed Caylee. Things like that have happened before. And I have to say that I'm done being shocked in this case. I was also thinking that maybe Kronk, came forward and explained how he really got directed too Caylee's body. Sorry, I have never trusted that man. I don't believe for a second he harmed Caylee, I just always believed there was more to his story.

Agreed, very interesting Ideas, I don't like that the Defense and the prosecutors worked this date out together, I feel that if the prosecutors had damning evidence we wouldn't be looking at a trial date of May 11 2011. I think they may have found latent prints not belonging to KC but maybe another family member. They have enough on KC to go forward now, but something has stopped them in their tracks.
As for the defense they must be hoping the longer they drag this out the less likely KC will get the DP, that, or they are hoping Kronk's wife will meet her maker before they have to produce her for deposition. I have a bad feeling about this.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: February 04, 2010, 12:29:42 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/2/4/casey_murder_trial_set_for_2011.html
 Casey Murder Trial Set For 2011
Thursday, February 04, 2010 12:10:50 PM
ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony may not go to trial for another year, according to new documents.

According to documents released Thursday, Casey’s trial for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, has been tentatively set to begin May 2, 2011.
The reason for the delay is that the documents set deadlines for depositions, discovery and motion.

According to the new documents, all depositions of law enforcement officers and employees are to be completed by Sept. 30, 2010, and all evidence-related motions need to be filed by Oct. 31.

Depositions in the case are to be completed no later than Jan. 31, 2010, and all motions are set to be heard by the same date.
State Notice of Filing, with Trial Date (pdf)  http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/State%27s%20Notice%20of%20Filing%20Proposed%20Order%20Re%20Discovery,%20Motion%20and%20Hearing%20Deadlines%20and%20Trial%20Date.pdf
Motion for Incamera Ex Parte Hearing (pdf)  http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/State%27s%20Motion%20for%20Incamera%20Ex%20Parte%20Hearing.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: February 04, 2010, 12:30:54 PM »

My random thoughts, someone has come forward with new info, someone has finally gotten a conscience, Dominick has said Cindy told him where the body was, go get the body.

I hope thats the case but something is wrong here, this is not normal. The state doesn't seem to have all its ducks in a row, both sides are now stalling, one has to wonder why? Maybe the state has screwed everything up somehow and the FBI information wasn't what they expected or hoped for. I don't like this development at all.
You and I are thinking alike, I was afraid of what my thoughts really were going towards. What if, just what if, the State really doesn't have what they thought, and have info that someone else might have killed Caylee. Things like that have happened before. And I have to say that I'm done being shocked in this case. I was also thinking that maybe Kronk, came forward and explained how he really got directed too Caylee's body. Sorry, I have never trusted that man. I don't believe for a second he harmed Caylee, I just always believed there was more to his story.

Beep..beep..beep..that's the sound of the bus backing up........if someone else killed Caylee...too much evidence says kc and the only other human beings that she would protect by staying in jail and away from her bella vita would be family and there just isn't anything to support that (imo)   , now Kronk..maybe he got a tip to direct him but no way he was clever enough to kill her, sneak into the A home, put her in the trunk etc.
Don't make me have to have an intervention for you!!!!j/k my friend!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: February 04, 2010, 12:37:16 PM »

Agreed, very interesting Ideas, I don't like that the Defense and the prosecutors worked this date out together, I feel that if the prosecutors had damning evidence we wouldn't be looking at a trial date of May 11 2011. I think they may have found latent prints not belonging to KC but maybe another family member. They have enough on KC to go forward now, but something has stopped them in their tracks.
As for the defense they must be hoping the longer they drag this out the less likely KC will get the DP, that, or they are hoping Kronk's wife will meet her maker before they have to produce her for deposition. I have a bad feeling about this.
This isn't sitting right with me either 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: February 04, 2010, 12:40:21 PM »

Beep..beep..beep..that's the sound of the bus backing up........if someone else killed Caylee...too much evidence says kc and the only other human beings that she would protect by staying in jail and away from her bella vita would be family and there just isn't anything to support that (imo)   , now Kronk..maybe he got a tip to direct him but no way he was clever enough to kill her, sneak into the A home, put her in the trunk etc.
Don't make me have to have an intervention for you!!!!j/k my friend!
  No way do I think Kronk killed Caylee. And yes everything does point to Casey, but I have never thought this was a slam dunk case all wrapped up nicely with a conviction. I wish that I wasn't such a pessimist, but I am.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: February 04, 2010, 12:46:06 PM »

NRCG   you're a pessimist and I'm a cynical optimist which means I always think she's gonna get the guilty hammer but the cynic in me wouldn't ever be shocked if by some fluke, technicality or other stupid thing she walked.   We're not so far apart in thinking!!!!!

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: February 04, 2010, 12:47:32 PM »

Ooo, another thought whoever it is who could be intimidated at this point in proceedings for sure it isn't the private detective or the meter reader. I think it could be Lee's girlfriend, Lee's girlfriends mother, or the mysterious Kronk girlfriend who works at the jail.
I expect to hear some objection from the Defense about the request to meet with the Judge alone....have we heard anything about that yet?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: February 04, 2010, 12:48:46 PM »

O/T More charges filed against Tammi enima woman in Gabriel's case, presser at 11:00
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: February 04, 2010, 12:53:07 PM »

NRCG   you're a pessimist and I'm a cynical optimist which means I always think she's gonna get the guilty hammer but the cynic in me wouldn't ever be shocked if by some fluke, technicality or other stupid thing she walked.   We're not so far apart in thinking!!!!!

I'm so jaded, I guess so then I'm not disappointed in the outcome.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: February 04, 2010, 12:54:24 PM »

Ooo, another thought whoever it is who could be intimidated at this point in proceedings for sure it isn't the private detective or the meter reader. I think it could be Lee's girlfriend, Lee's girlfriends mother, or the mysterious Kronk girlfriend who works at the jail.
I expect to hear some objection from the Defense about the request to meet with the Judge alone....have we heard anything about that yet?
That could very well be, may be Mallory.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: February 04, 2010, 12:56:53 PM »

Casey Anthony's Proposed Murder Trial
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2UH4SofpNu0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2UH4SofpNu0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: February 04, 2010, 12:58:58 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22463139/detail.html
POSTED: Thursday, February 4, 2010
UPDATED: 12:36 pm EST February 4, 2010
Casey Anthony
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's murder trial could be delayed until May 2011, according to documents filed by the prosecution.

The prosecution filed a timeline on Wednesday outlining deadlines for the case, including a proposed trial date. Until Wednesday, the trial was expected to begin this summer.

The timeline and proposed trial date is the result of what depositions the defense has told the prosecution it would like to take from material witnesses, Local 6 investigative reporter Tony Pipitone said. Pipitone said the trial could still begin earlier or later than the proposed date. Only the judge can set the trial date.

The prosecution has also asked the judge to hold a hearing in his chambers without the defense team present. In the motion, the prosecution said they have good cause to delay disclosure of certain information obtained by law enforcement, but it is not known what the information relates to.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee was 2 when she was last seen alive in June 2008. Her remains were found in a wooded area in east Orange County in December 2008.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: February 04, 2010, 01:12:22 PM »

Prosecutors: 'Good cause' to delay information release in Casey Anthony case
11:49 a.m. EST, February 4, 2010
<snipped>
The State Attorney's Office has asked for a private hearing with Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to discuss "certain materials and information" that have "come into the possession of Law Enforcement."

According to the state's latest motion, the materials and information are releasable to Anthony's defense and the public through the discovery process.

"There is good cause to delay disclosure of these materials and information," Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton wrote in the motion filed Wednesday.

Ashton's request asks the private hearing be recorded by a court reporter.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0,917467.story

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: February 04, 2010, 01:14:27 PM »

Geez this is almost like
who shot JR
as in who are they trying to say killed caylee.
good morning monkeys!!
Has a case ever been allowed to go on this long?

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: February 04, 2010, 01:21:36 PM »

Thanks Trimm for the updates. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1116 on: February 04, 2010, 01:22:23 PM »

Geez this is almost like
who shot JR
as in who are they trying to say killed caylee.
good morning monkeys!!
Has a case ever been allowed to go on this long?
Many times it takes cases years to go too trial.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: February 04, 2010, 04:10:09 PM »

By the time it does go to trial ... LKB will be slimmed & glammed !!!!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: February 04, 2010, 04:14:54 PM »

By the time it does go to trial ... LKB will be slimmed & glammed !!!!   
  Maybe Andrea will also.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: February 04, 2010, 04:47:02 PM »

uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder if they have told Kc yet that she is going to sit in jail for at least another year and a half before her trial start Monkey Devil!  the defense has done everything possible to delay the trial and it looks like the State has now called their bluff and said okey dokey.....the State's attorneys are getting their paychecks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.