March 29, 2024, 03:37:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 439541 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: February 04, 2010, 05:15:55 PM »

uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder if they have told Kc yet that she is going to sit in jail for at least another year and a half before her trial start Monkey Devil!  the defense has done everything possible to delay the trial and it looks like the State has now called their bluff and said okey dokey.....the State's attorneys are getting their paychecks

OOH, yes, wonder if they've given her the news?    Guess she'll have to pass out her spicy peanuts to the guards as payment for being her friends. With her main squeeze occupied with tv appearances and heaven forbid, actually working on her case, he can't visit (date ) her very much anymore. Aw, poor kc.  But she's probably writing her memoirs per bobo so that he can tweak it later as his own work and publish it and wallow all up in the dollars he'll make from it.  She's really not very bright but she's his girl alright!   
                 Monkey Devil! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: February 04, 2010, 05:30:13 PM »

By the time it does go to trial ... LKB will be slimmed & glammed !!!!   
  Maybe Andrea will also.

Something tells me it'll never happen.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: February 04, 2010, 05:51:29 PM »

Maybe Andrea will also.

You are quite tuned in to your psychic powers.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: February 04, 2010, 07:23:35 PM »

Maybe Andrea will also.

You are quite tuned in to your psychic powers.   

You got that right Swami ...   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: February 04, 2010, 07:56:11 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-wftv-compares-her-case-to-o-j-simpsons.html
Casey Anthony: WFTV compares her case to O.J. Simpson’s
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 4 2010 7:37 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How does the Casey Anthony case’s duration compare to that of the murder case of O.J. Simpson?

“From beginning to end, O.J. Simpson’s murder case in California only took 16 months,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt said. “Eighteen months have already passed in Casey’s case, and the end is nowhere in sight.”

The segment was at the top of WFTV’s 6 p.m. news tonight.

Anthony’s murder trial is not likely to start any sooner than May 2011.  She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV’s Kathi Belich cited several reasons for the case’s duration, which can be confounding to people who follow it:

*** Anthony faces a possible death sentence. Simpson didn’t. So the judge, prosecution and especially the defense are taking extra care, Belich said. WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the judge wants to make sure the case goes to trial only once.

*** The evidence requires close study, and that is made possible by state-of-the-art testing. “Both sides need to understand it and make good arguments about whether it should come into the trial and whether it means Casey is guilty,” Belich said.

***”The case doesn’t stop changing,” Belich concluded. “New evidence that has come to light might cause another delay in the trial. It’s still under investigation, and the defense might not get a chance to look into it for quite some time.”

What do you make of those reasons?

On WESH-Channel 2, Bob Kealing said a lot of the delay can be traced to this being a death penalty case. “The sentencing phase is just like a second trial,” Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said. “In essence, when you have death penalty cases, you’re preparing for two trials at one time.”
Death-penalty preparation takes about two years, and Andrea Lyon has been with Anthony’s defense team since June 2009, Hornsby added.

Kealing also noted there are more than 150 potential witnesses, and many depositions are left to do.

What do you think of those explanations?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1125 on: February 04, 2010, 10:57:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys - I recall Linda D Burdick talking in the fraud hearing about how she was doubtful that this case would get to trial this summer for a variety of reasons one being that the defense had not disclosed all of their witnesses, evidence etc so with that being said I am thinking that this delay is not necessarily at the request of the state but rather the state being realistic about being 100% prepared because the defense has been dragging their feet.  If I am not interpreting this correctly would some kind monkey steer me straight?  You can listen to Ms. Burdick at approx 8:00 at the link below.  Let me know what you all think.

http://www.wftv.com/video/22335862/index.html

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: February 05, 2010, 06:59:48 AM »

Why Does Casey's Trial Keep Getting Delayed?
02/04/10   
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/02/why-does-casey%E2%80%99s-trial-keep-getting-delayed/

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: February 05, 2010, 08:48:25 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!
After a wild night of Nyquil induced halluciations, (I've got a nasty cold,) it occurred to me to madly speculate about the new, improved, secret evidence obtained by the State.  (Long may it Wave!)  What if they could prove that Casey's DNA or fingerprints were connected to the break-in of Zenaida Gonzalez's office, (no, not that one, the other one...)
I've always believed that Casey's alter ego/fake ID/nanny was cooked up by her long ago.  I also believe that that Frank M. guy was involved with some shady stuff, including fake IDs.  If they got him to testify about her, then of course they would want to keep him under wraps.
I'm still leaning towards the Dom Casey bombshell exploding, but what if there's more?
By the way, on D & A investigations, it shows that Dominc's address and phone number are changing.  He's "relocating".  I guess that makes sense if he is indeed the "smoking gun" for the State.
(Boy, I am loopy.  I don't think I could ever be a drug addict if this is what Nyquil does to me!)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: February 05, 2010, 08:55:20 AM »

Here's what it said on the D&A site:

To better serve our Client's D&A is currently relocating its office. Our Telephone/Fax services are being transferred/changed they will be down during this period, please use email or our temporary number, we apologize for any inconvenience . . .!

Mailing Address:
Post Office Box       
Longwood, Florida 32779

Phone: 407.448.4565 (Temporary)
Fax:     
Email:   D&A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: February 05, 2010, 10:24:48 AM »

Hi Monkeys - I recall Linda D Burdick talking in the fraud hearing about how she was doubtful that this case would get to trial this summer for a variety of reasons one being that the defense had not disclosed all of their witnesses, evidence etc so with that being said I am thinking that this delay is not necessarily at the request of the state but rather the state being realistic about being 100% prepared because the defense has been dragging their feet.  If I am not interpreting this correctly would some kind monkey steer me straight?  You can listen to Ms. Burdick at approx 8:00 at the link below.  Let me know what you all think.

http://www.wftv.com/video/22335862/index.html

I remember that as well.  My thought at the time was that it could refer to Baez still hoping to depose all of those searchers he pretends to believe are suspect or relevant? 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: February 05, 2010, 10:36:45 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!
After a wild night of Nyquil induced halluciations, (I've got a nasty cold,) it occurred to me to madly speculate about the new, improved, secret evidence obtained by the State.  (Long may it Wave!)  What if they could prove that Casey's DNA or fingerprints were connected to the break-in of Zenaida Gonzalez's office, (no, not that one, the other one...)
I've always believed that Casey's alter ego/fake ID/nanny was cooked up by her long ago.  I also believe that that Frank M. guy was involved with some shady stuff, including fake IDs.  If they got him to testify about her, then of course they would want to keep him under wraps.
I'm still leaning towards the Dom Casey bombshell exploding, but what if there's more?
By the way, on D & A investigations, it shows that Dominc's address and phone number are changing.  He's "relocating".  I guess that makes sense if he is indeed the "smoking gun" for the State.
(Boy, I am loopy.  I don't think I could ever be a drug addict if this is what Nyquil does to me!)

Keep dreaming, you're coming up with some good stuff!
Nyquil- yes, if I take that stuff I wake up thinking OMG who is that snoring-  and it's me! 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: February 05, 2010, 10:40:00 AM »

Hey, Western! 
I keep thinking that we are going to see something HUGE in the next few weeks.  Or maybe it's the Nyquil talking.  lol

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: February 05, 2010, 11:36:47 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-wftv-compares-her-case-to-o-j-simpsons.html
Casey Anthony: WFTV compares her case to O.J. Simpson’s
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 4 2010 7:37 PM
Discuss This: Comments(0) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How does the Casey Anthony case’s duration compare to that of the murder case of O.J. Simpson?

“From beginning to end, O.J. Simpson’s murder case in California only took 16 months,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt said. “Eighteen months have already passed in Casey’s case, and the end is nowhere in sight.”

The segment was at the top of WFTV’s 6 p.m. news tonight.

Anthony’s murder trial is not likely to start any sooner than May 2011.  She is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV’s Kathi Belich cited several reasons for the case’s duration, which can be confounding to people who follow it:

*** Anthony faces a possible death sentence. Simpson didn’t. So the judge, prosecution and especially the defense are taking extra care, Belich said. WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the judge wants to make sure the case goes to trial only once.

*** The evidence requires close study, and that is made possible by state-of-the-art testing. “Both sides need to understand it and make good arguments about whether it should come into the trial and whether it means Casey is guilty,” Belich said.

***”The case doesn’t stop changing,” Belich concluded. “New evidence that has come to light might cause another delay in the trial. It’s still under investigation, and the defense might not get a chance to look into it for quite some time.”

What do you make of those reasons?

On WESH-Channel 2, Bob Kealing said a lot of the delay can be traced to this being a death penalty case. “The sentencing phase is just like a second trial,” Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said. “In essence, when you have death penalty cases, you’re preparing for two trials at one time.”
Death-penalty preparation takes about two years, and Andrea Lyon has been with Anthony’s defense team since June 2009, Hornsby added.

Kealing also noted there are more than 150 potential witnesses, and many depositions are left to do.

What do you think of those explanations?

To put it nicely I think we are being fed Pablum, all 3 explanations often occur in death penalty cases and it often causes delays. Well maybe, but not to this extent. If all death penalty cases followed these so called reasons and required this much time, then I suggest every states judicial system would not only grind to a halt but would be bankrupt too.
The time line was agreed to by both the Defense and the Prosecutors, I don't think either of them has what they thought they had and I don't see why the taxpayers of Florida needs to keep funding this train wreck.
Both the Defense and Prosecutors are on a fishing expedition, why? They don't need that much time to depose witnesses, if they had a hundred and deposed 1 every day, it wouldn't come close to a year.
She isn't going to get the death penalty anyway, seriously, we know it's going to be LWOP at worst, no matter how we feel. So lets get this show on the road. JMO

Morning Monkeys 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1133 on: February 05, 2010, 12:11:17 PM »

To better serve our Client's D&A is currently relocating its office. Our Telephone/Fax services are being transferred/changed they will be down during this period, please use email or our temporary number, we apologize for any inconvenience . . .!

Mailing Address:
Post Office Box       
Longwood, Florida 32779

Fax:     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like he is hitting the road.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: February 05, 2010, 12:23:36 PM »

Mailing Address:
Post Office Box       
Longwood, Florida 32779

Fax:     

Looks like he is hitting the road.

I feel like a silly Monkey but who is at this, or was at this address please?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: February 05, 2010, 12:31:03 PM »

Dominic Casey, it looks like he has closed up shop.... Interesting timing.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: February 05, 2010, 12:55:45 PM »

Reeeally....yes very interesting, thank you. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: February 05, 2010, 01:10:03 PM »

Reeeally....yes very interesting, thank you. 
I'll bet he did some serious talking 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: February 05, 2010, 01:18:49 PM »

http://dgator.com/contactus.aspx
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: February 05, 2010, 01:45:22 PM »

Dominic Casey, now that would open up a huge can of ugly worms if he were to unburden himself. I wonder if Cindy is trembling in her shoes...I do hope so.

I can dream.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.