April 26, 2024, 09:12:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 443025 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: February 11, 2010, 01:19:10 AM »

Well, looks like a slow night, so I'm going to log out and check back in tomorrow.  I work during the day and I'm not allowed to blog there (or probably even read if a blog has ads) but I'll be back tomorrow evening.

Great meeting you, loca!  Hope I can visit with you and the others tomorrow!

yes mindonfire
 for sure tomorrow is a new  day and hopefuly we will hear something soon. see you here tomorrow sometime.
goodnight all sweet dreams.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: February 11, 2010, 01:19:48 AM »

Well, looks like a slow night, so I'm going to log out and check back in tomorrow.  I work during the day and I'm not allowed to blog there (or probably even read if a blog has ads) but I'll be back tomorrow evening.

Great meeting you, loca!  Hope I can visit with you and the others tomorrow!

yes mindonfire
 for sure tomorrow is a new  day and hopefuly we will hear something soon. see you here tomorrow sometime.
goodnight all sweet dreams.
p.s
nice meeting you tooo!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: February 11, 2010, 01:25:01 AM »

Sunnyintexas
I read it over at blinks. A poster by the name of pamela has friends in LE  that have throwed out clues little tidbits about several investigations that are underway and rumor has it that baez is being investigated for his inappropiate behaviours with casey (MAYBE) thats why he fought so hard to keep his jail house visits from being released. Also speculation some rumor is that Dominic will possibly!! be spilling his guts. He could be in protective custody and that is why he has changed his adress and left none fowarded. Makes sense if you stop and think about it. Rumor is that he knows alot about things because cindy had him running to and fro looking for a body.  He tried to saying something about a physic but  psychics dont give out detailed  maps do they.? I dont think so either. I tend to think that  something major is underway. why else would the prosecution want to meet with judge strickland behind closed dooors without the defense? hmmmmmm  I realy think dominic has been given immunity and is possibly in some location under protective custody to tell everythinggggggggg he knows and everything cindy knew regarding where the body was because possibly casey told her mom caylee was dead now this is on my own speculation here. cindy   drags george  by his ballls everywhere they go guess she couldnt do the same with dominic not for long anyways. I dont know if her and dominic did the wild thing !! if she did  she is just as nasty as her daughter! more so because caylee was still not found and she was hanky  panking around with the PI. I heard that poop is most likely gonna hit the fan. I know only what I read and others speculate its not verified. but sure sounds like its plausible.
I mean why is everything so quiet in the A'S  corner could it be because the tv stations are getting tired of paying for the same repetetive info? For the state to request a meeting behind closed doors with the judge only leads me to believe something s up and it is not gonna be good for the defense. or should I say the poor excuse of a sefense she has.

loca, thanks!  I had heard/read some of this.......sure hope it's true....like you I feel something is up for certain!  Sorry for taking so long to reply.....we lost power last night, thankfully for only a couple hours!

geez sunny
now the defense is at it again and its all so repetive. Baez has no idea what the heck he is doing. He needs to be replaced he is not lawyer material but thats my own opinion. He psycho babbles and has not a clue what he himself is saying. trying to talk all those college words. haha wonder if he practices at night with his college dictionary. in front of the  mirror! mirror mirror on the wall I am the best hispanic lawyer  of them all!! I hope  he gets shot down by judge strickland with his constant attacks and ray to departe translated to (depart from hence you fool) . something just occured to me. I  wonder why cindy is so chummie with him. other than the fact he is representing  the evil one. I  say that because she  does not like hispanics and  would never have admitted Jesus ortiz was the father because it would bring shame to her family.

Hello?  I'm finally a Monkey!!!  Loca, around here we call them 2 Dollar words. lol
Hope I'm doing this correctly - I've never posted on a blog before
mindonfire
welcome aboard now your a full fledged monkey. join in. I am fairly new myself. passing you a banana I pick specialy for you.
[/QUOTE
ok mindonfire
and I can make some banana bread lol
hey its slow now cuz aint a whole lot happening were waiting to see what tidbits they throw at us. its been awfuly quiet in the anthony court. goodnite

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1263 on: February 11, 2010, 08:29:25 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
New Motion Filed In Case Against Casey Anthony
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
By Express

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: February 11, 2010, 08:38:33 AM »

Welcome mindonfire!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: February 11, 2010, 08:39:16 AM »

Hey Sassycat!   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1266 on: February 11, 2010, 09:26:58 AM »

MindOnFire WELCOME 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: February 11, 2010, 10:10:05 AM »

geez sunny
now the defense is at it again and its all so repetive. Baez has no idea what the heck he is doing. He needs to be replaced he is not lawyer material but thats my own opinion. He psycho babbles and has not a clue what he himself is saying. trying to talk all those college words. haha wonder if he practices at night with his college dictionary. in front of the  mirror! mirror mirror on the wall I am the best hispanic lawyer  of them all!! I hope  he gets shot down by judge strickland with his constant attacks and rambling and his long lists of motions !!he is fixiated with motions. well I think he neeeds a motion to departe translated to (depart from hence you fool) . something just occured to me. I  wonder why cindy is so chummie with him. other than the fact he is representing  the evil one. I  say that because she  does not like hispanics and  would never have admitted Jesus ortiz was the father because it would bring shame to her family.

Good Morning Monks!!  I think the only reason that CA is chummy with him is he is the only person that can/might deliver her messages to KC..if she sends any that he feels are OK Monkey Devil!  I don't think she has to worry about anyone bringing shame to her family..they do it quite well all by themselves!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: February 11, 2010, 10:11:57 AM »

Sunnyintexas
I read it over at blinks. A poster by the name of pamela has friends in LE  that have throwed out clues little tidbits about several investigations that are underway and rumor has it that baez is being investigated for his inappropiate behaviours with casey (MAYBE) thats why he fought so hard to keep his jail house visits from being released. Also speculation some rumor is that Dominic will possibly!! be spilling his guts. He could be in protective custody and that is why he has changed his adress and left none fowarded. Makes sense if you stop and think about it. Rumor is that he knows alot about things because cindy had him running to and fro looking for a body.  He tried to saying something about a physic but  psychics dont give out detailed  maps do they.? I dont think so either. I tend to think that  something major is underway. why else would the prosecution want to meet with judge strickland behind closed dooors without the defense? hmmmmmm  I realy think dominic has been given immunity and is possibly in some location under protective custody to tell everythinggggggggg he knows and everything cindy knew regarding where the body was because possibly casey told her mom caylee was dead now this is on my own speculation here. cindy   drags george  by his ballls everywhere they go guess she couldnt do the same with dominic not for long anyways. I dont know if her and dominic did the wild thing !! if she did  she is just as nasty as her daughter! more so because caylee was still not found and she was hanky  panking around with the PI. I heard that poop is most likely gonna hit the fan. I know only what I read and others speculate its not verified. but sure sounds like its plausible.
I mean why is everything so quiet in the A'S  corner could it be because the tv stations are getting tired of paying for the same repetetive info? For the state to request a meeting behind closed doors with the judge only leads me to believe something s up and it is not gonna be good for the defense. or should I say the poor excuse of a sefense she has.

loca, thanks!  I had heard/read some of this.......sure hope it's true....like you I feel something is up for certain!  Sorry for taking so long to reply.....we lost power last night, thankfully for only a couple hours!

sunny
I hope you got your power back. I know the feeling! I once lived in a state where we always had power outages that was sometime back.
now I just live in the state of confusion.

loca, power has been fine............not so with the cable which also controls my internet and phone.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1269 on: February 11, 2010, 10:28:41 AM »

P.S
Just remembered something funny. It happened on Nancy grace lol again!! but her guests were Mark nejame and Mark klass(poly class daddy)

Mark class was down talking Tim Miller and boy did Mark Nejame fire back at him like he did nancy lol so let me tell you  Jose best not  try to go there with Mark Nejame. Marks been practicing law for 28 years as opposed to baez's  few years. Where does baez get off thinking that he is an expert on the law why he cant even write a decent motion.

this is long but informative:

A jury will never warm up to someone like baez People, especially parents, just won’t ever condone Casey’s parenting skills or lack of. He’s cocky, and people wont warm up to his attitude. there is more to Baez being connected to this PI
His love for the camera and media attention is obvious and very unprofessional IMO.
a defenceless murder victim (caylee)being exploited by her own family for profit is despicable.
In Dominic Casey’s interview:
http://www.wftv.com...

loca, I was watching the night M Klass started trashing Tim...and turned to another station. I know M Klass suffered a terrible loss...........so I give him some leeway.....but not as far as Tim and TES go. I have talked at length to Tim and Georgeann and am a TES member and have been on several searches with and without Tim.  Until someone has done these things, then IMO they need to keep their mouths shut tight and not make a fool of them self.  The A's and JB have all made money off the murder of Caylee........and I have a feeling none will ever be happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: February 11, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »

P.S
Just remembered something funny. It happened on Nancy grace lol again!! but her guests were Mark nejame and Mark klass(poly class daddy)

Mark class was down talking Tim Miller and boy did Mark Nejame fire back at him like he did nancy lol so let me tell you  Jose best not  try to go there with Mark Nejame. Marks been practicing law for 28 years as opposed to baez's  few years. Where does baez get off thinking that he is an expert on the law why he cant even write a decent motion.

this is long but informative:

A jury will never warm up to someone like baez People, especially parents, just won’t ever condone Casey’s parenting skills or lack of. He’s cocky, and people wont warm up to his attitude. there is more to Baez being connected to this PI
His love for the camera and media attention is obvious and very unprofessional IMO.
a defenceless murder victim (caylee)being exploited by her own family for profit----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Dominic Casey’s interview:

http://www.wftv.com...
Page 5053

He names someone who told him NOT to tell the police IF Caylee was found, I believe that “someone” is Baez.

loca, I can't get the link to work...it's all about Misty and other news...............but you are correct........

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: February 11, 2010, 10:34:17 AM »

ok here it goes

It all started when Cindy’s brother Rick went onto a topix forum in August, 2008

cfnews13.com…

Page 4

The information in this discovery consists of

1. E-mails between Shirley Plasea and her sister who tell of the dynamics in the Anthony family

2. E-mails between Rick and Cindy.

3. The following information:

In this discovery On August 20, 2008 there is a woman named “Rachel” who e-mailed Larry Garrison who told him about Rick’s posing, she seemed very angry and offered this quote:

“Again, there is a plethora of posts, and I’m sending you this, because to me, his only reason for posting personal information during such a private time is for some type of sadistic self-fulfillment, and so that you can hopefully have a heads-up on yet more sensationalism in this case”

http://www.cfnews13.com...

Page 2942

I find it very suspicious that this e-mail was sent by this “Rachel” to Larry Garrison at 5:16 P.M. and THEN Cindy forwarded it to Rick at exactly 5:38 P.M.

So, it got from this “Rachel” to Larry Garrison, to Cindy, to Rick in 22 minutes? WHO is Rachel? Could Cindy herself be Rachel?

In October, the Team Caylee site was up and running on Yuku.com and the members of this site are on the attack!

On the topix forums the location of where you are, is LOGGED. Unless you have illegally or otherwise obtained access to another proxy.

These are the troll names they use BUT, most of these posters have been identified AND they are all connected to the defense and the family. In fact, the family members are the one’s who started this site.

These are the troll names:

Cassiopia (Elko NY)

Notbuyingit (Greenlawn NY)

Somethingswrong (Salt Lake City Utah)

Dawg (Indianapolis In)

Certiari (Yorktown In)

Linn
INeedFacts
Jefferina
Innocentbystander (Idaho Falls) Same person

F. Baily (Lake Forrest Ca)

WIGN
LotAtAllOfYou
FluckinNuts
Huggly
TypeYourNameHere
TheSheepleGatherHere
MyNameIs
BrickForBrainsNotForSale (Media Pa) All The same person

WowDoubleWow
MomOf6
Snazzel
KMA
HeeHeehoho
DPisNuts (Brookhaven Pa) All the same person

ConcernedCyberWatcher
Wondering (Staten Island NY) Same person

OhSnap
WhoShotJR
Madoffski
Clovis
Duh
Ignorbella (Naperville Ill) Same person.

I have missed many names because they continue to change them and it is very hard to keep up with them.

They create an illusion to make the public think there are MORE people who are in support of a baby killer.

These people are involved with what the police call a “Conspiracy to fabricate reasonable doubt”

THIS IS ILLEGAL and a VERY SERIOUS CRIME.

thanks loca....it's a well known fact that CA posts all over the internet using various names. I do believe they had supporters in the beginning........but the only supporters left, IMO, are nut cases like themselves and Joy and it looks like Joy might be jumping ship and joining the Haleigh case.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1272 on: February 11, 2010, 10:44:30 AM »

Hello?  I'm finally a Monkey!!!  Loca, around here we call them 2 Dollar words. lol
Hope I'm doing this correctly - I've never posted on a blog before

Welcome Mind! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1273 on: February 11, 2010, 10:45:46 AM »

Thank you, loca!  I shall graciously accept your banana, and whenever I find that darn tree, I'll pick one for you! I will try to be a good monkey, but not sure if I'll be able to keep up - the pace gets pretty fast around here, I've noticed.  I've been reading forever, just never had the nerve to post.

Mind, the first step is the hardest!!  Jump in with both feet!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: February 11, 2010, 12:10:17 PM »

Welcome, MindonFire!!!

This is the greatest forum--you'll love it.  Jump on in and get both feet wet!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: February 11, 2010, 12:20:19 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I'm having some computer problems--(a malware nasty has turned my computer screen into a black hole--It's called Vista Guardian, and it tries to get you to purchase antivirus software, but really it steals your credit card info. You need to get a computer guru, (at least I need to,) to install something to fix it.)  Which is why I'm at the library to get my monkey fix. 
At any rate, I woke up at 4 am in a cold sweat, (HEH! as James Brown used to say.) and had a thought.  Here's the scenario I've imagined.  Dominic Casey has finally turned on the A's, because he's in a big ol' tub of trouble.  He knew Caylee was dead and was told where the remains were by, most likely, Cindy, during pillow talk.  He also knows that Baez and Casey were, ahem, inappropriate, to say the least, and there is SOMETHING on the video tapes at the jail.  Baez is going to be booted out as defense counsel, and censured, for unethical behavior.  Cindy and George are going to be offered a deal to avoid obstruction charges.  Dominic is in protective custody--and he will spill it all.  We will find out what's going on because someone won't be able to keep his or her mouth shut.  What do you all think?  Does that sound plausible?  (Obviously, I think about this case too much.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1276 on: February 11, 2010, 12:23:45 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I'm having some computer problems--(a malware nasty has turned my computer screen into a black hole--It's called Vista Guardian, and it tries to get you to purchase antivirus software, but really it steals your credit card info. You need to get a computer guru, (at least I need to,) to install something to fix it.)  Which is why I'm at the library to get my monkey fix. 
At any rate, I woke up at 4 am in a cold sweat, (HEH! as James Brown used to say.) and had a thought.  Here's the scenario I've imagined.  Dominic Casey has finally turned on the A's, because he's in a big ol' tub of trouble.  He knew Caylee was dead and was told where the remains were by, most likely, Cindy, during pillow talk.  He also knows that Baez and Casey were, ahem, inappropriate, to say the least, and there is SOMETHING on the video tapes at the jail.  Baez is going to be booted out as defense counsel, and censured, for unethical behavior.  Cindy and George are going to be offered a deal to avoid obstruction charges.  Dominic is in protective custody--and he will spill it all.  We will find out what's going on because someone won't be able to keep his or her mouth shut.  What do you all think?  Does that sound plausible?  (Obviously, I think about this case too much.)
I'm so sorry to hear about your computer problems  an angelic monkey I think everything you posted is very plausible, very.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: February 11, 2010, 12:44:28 PM »

Before I joined SM and before I knew about Tim Miller, I didn't understand what he does.  I hadn't heard of anyone he'd ever found and wondered what all of this adulation at SM was about.  Now I know.  I have great respect for Tim Miller and what he does.  Losing his daughter as a terrible tragedy, but he turned this tragedy into something good and has apparently found hundreds of missing people.  Out of the goodness of his heart, I might add.  It made me angry when Ciindy Anthony, who is the mistress of bad, said derogatory things about Mr. Miller and wouldn't even give him something of Caylee's so that dogs could pick up the scent.  She didn't want her found, at least at that time.

Now, Baez, who IMO is lower than a snake's belly, is again trying to get all the records from Tim Miller's operation.  This will have such a dampening down effect on people willing to help him because, frankly, I wouldn't want Baez or his ilk, or really anyone else without a need to know to have this ifo if I were considering volunteering for a search. It is such a shame.  These people, Baez, Lyon, Cindy Anthony and their ilk don't care about the swath of destruction in others' lives in their zeal to get a murderer off. Casey is entitled, but doesn't deserve, to a fair trial.  But private citizens are, IMO, entitled to their privacy should they volunteer to do a good deed.  This information should not be placed in the hands of people I consider little, if any,  better than pond scum.

I know that many here really admire Mark NeJame, but I wonder why he showed any records at all to anyone without a court order, and especially to Conway who represents Cindy. I'm afraid that by doing that he has violated the attorney-client privilege with Tim Miller which would have the effect of opening those files to Baez.  Maybe he only showed the files of those people the court has already ruled will have their records handed over to Baez.  I certainly hope so But I really wonder why he showed any files at all to Conway since he does not represent the defendant, but the defendant's family.

Anyway, I hope that Tim Miller is being  adequately represented as he deserves to be and it is another tragedy in his life that his wife has been stricken with cancer.  I wish them the best.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: February 11, 2010, 01:23:11 PM »

Hey Sassycat!   

Hey Trimm.       Thanks for being so faithful and giving us the updates so quickly.   an angelic monkey

Thanks to the other monkeys who keep us informed, as well.     an angelic monkey

The monkeys are the greatest!   

Welcome MindonFire.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1279 on: February 11, 2010, 01:32:56 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
02/09/2010           Motion
for Leave to File Supplemental Authority
02/09/2010           Defense
Objection to State of florida's Request for an Ex Parte Hearing
02/10/2010           Defense
Objection to State of Florida's General Discovery Order
02/10/2010           Defense
Objection to State of florida's General Discovery Order
02/10/2010           Response
to Defendants Motion for Leave to File Supplemental Authority

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.