April 19, 2024, 11:00:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442270 times)
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: February 11, 2010, 07:15:47 PM »

MindOnFire WELCOME 

Thank you so much for the welcome!  I have been reading all of your posts on the Caylee thread for a very long time, and you ladies and gents are some of the most intelligent, thought-provoking people I've ever seen.  I look forward to reading every day when I get home from work.  I hope I can contribute something useful.

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: February 11, 2010, 07:18:21 PM »

Hello?  I'm finally a Monkey!!!  Loca, around here we call them 2 Dollar words. lol
Hope I'm doing this correctly - I've never posted on a blog before

Welcome Mind! 

Thank you Sunny!

- Confucius
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1302 on: February 11, 2010, 07:19:14 PM »

Welcome, MindonFire!!!

This is the greatest forum--you'll love it.  Jump on in and get both feet wet!

Thanks, monkalicious! 

- Confucius
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1303 on: February 11, 2010, 07:21:33 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I'm having some computer problems--(a malware nasty has turned my computer screen into a black hole--It's called Vista Guardian, and it tries to get you to purchase antivirus software, but really it steals your credit card info. You need to get a computer guru, (at least I need to,) to install something to fix it.)  Which is why I'm at the library to get my monkey fix. 
At any rate, I woke up at 4 am in a cold sweat, (HEH! as James Brown used to say.) and had a thought.  Here's the scenario I've imagined.  Dominic Casey has finally turned on the A's, because he's in a big ol' tub of trouble.  He knew Caylee was dead and was told where the remains were by, most likely, Cindy, during pillow talk.  He also knows that Baez and Casey were, ahem, inappropriate, to say the least, and there is SOMETHING on the video tapes at the jail.  Baez is going to be booted out as defense counsel, and censured, for unethical behavior.  Cindy and George are going to be offered a deal to avoid obstruction charges.  Dominic is in protective custody--and he will spill it all.  We will find out what's going on because someone won't be able to keep his or her mouth shut.  What do you all think?  Does that sound plausible?  (Obviously, I think about this case too much.)
I'm so sorry to hear about your computer problems  an angelic monkey I think everything you posted is very plausible, very.

Hi, no rose - around Thanksgiving I was having some problems with my laptop, and one of my sons downloaded a program called ComboFix.  You have to run your computer in safe mode, but that's really all I know about it, other than it definitely fixed my problem.  Wish I could help.

- Confucius
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: February 11, 2010, 07:24:43 PM »

Hey Sassycat!   

Hey Trimm.       Thanks for being so faithful and giving us the updates so quickly.   an angelic monkey

Thanks to the other monkeys who keep us informed, as well.     an angelic monkey

The monkeys are the greatest!   

Welcome MindonFire.   

Thank you for the welcome, Sassycat!  As you can see, I'm catching up on reading.  Maybe I can even converse with some of you this evening

- Confucius
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: February 11, 2010, 07:26:04 PM »

O/T Person of interest arrested in Somer Thompson case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1306 on: February 11, 2010, 07:32:27 PM »

Hey Sassycat!   

Hey Trimm.       Thanks for being so faithful and giving us the updates so quickly.   an angelic monkey

Thanks to the other monkeys who keep us informed, as well.     an angelic monkey

The monkeys are the greatest!   

Welcome MindonFire.   

Thank you for the welcome, Sassycat!  As you can see, I'm catching up on reading.  Maybe I can even converse with some of you this evening

Now how did I do that?!

- Confucius
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1307 on: February 11, 2010, 07:38:11 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3602266.story

Casey Anthony's defense stated in their objection that prosecutors offered nothing in support of their claim, and "under Florida law a bare assertion is insufficient," according to the motion, which was made public Thursday.

The defense also filed an objection to the state's proposed discovery schedule.

According to the objection, the defense team and prosecutors assigned to Casey Anthony's case met Feb. 8 and agreed on an "overwhelming majority" of discovery issues.

The defense objects to one item though — dealing with the Oak Ridge Laboratory. The defense claims the laboratory may attempt to claim Strickland doesn't have jurisdiction over them, and so more litigation may ensue to resolve the issues.

The defense asks Strickland amend the state's proposed discovery order to either exclude the deadline for the laboratory and its officials, or set an alternative date for matters related to that agency.

Haven't these issues about the Oak Ridge Lab already been addressed?  I don't have notes or bookmarks (because you guys have all of that-lol) but if I'm remembering correctly, didn't the Judge say that he had no jurisdiction to make them do anything, that the defense should request information directly from the lab, and that they were, in effect, trying to have the prosecution do their discovery for them?  Or was that regarding some other information?

- Confucius
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: February 11, 2010, 08:03:40 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/021110equusearch-fires-back-at-anthonys-defense
Equusearch fires back at Anthony's defense

Updated: Thursday, 11 Feb 2010, 5:26 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 11 Feb 2010, 5:26 PM EST

New developments in the case against Casey Anthony Thursday with more motions being filed and the lawyer for the volunteer group that searched for her daughter Caylee firing back against Casey’s defense.

Mark Nejame wants the judge to throw out a request to give the defense private records about volunteers for Texas Equusearch.
Casey's attorneys argue the media recently saw them so they should too but Equusearch denies showing private records to reporters.
Anthony has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.

Also on Thursday, more motions were filed in the case by the defense team.

The defense filed a motion objecting to the state attorney ’s office asking for a private meeting with Judge Stan Strickland to discuss new evidence they have obtained. Prosecutors don’t want to release the new material and information from investigators regarding the case disclosed to the public.

Anthony’s attorneys are objecting to the private meeting request.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: February 11, 2010, 08:31:49 PM »

I just heard that joran vandersloot died remember the natalee holloway case (jorans dad)

Yes, Joran Vandersloot's father Paulus died.  It's been discussed in the Natalee Holloway Forum since late yesterday.  Here's the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6659.1180
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 09:03:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: February 11, 2010, 09:13:17 PM »

Welcome, MindonFire!!!

This is the greatest forum--you'll love it.  Jump on in and get both feet wet!

Thanks, monkalicious! 
hello again mindonfire
goodevening to you.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: February 11, 2010, 09:15:46 PM »

MindOnFire WELCOME 

Thank you so much for the welcome!  I have been reading all of your posts on the Caylee thread for a very long time, and you ladies and gents are some of the most intelligent, thought-provoking people I've ever seen.  I look forward to reading every day when I get home from work.  I hope I can contribute something useful.
mindonfre
have you been to blinkoncrime.com ?   its realy another coool site unbrella from SM

Loca
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1312 on: February 11, 2010, 09:35:56 PM »

MindOnFire WELCOME 

mindonfre
have you been to blinkoncrime.com ?   its realy another coool site unbrella from SM

And  good evening to you, loca.  Yes, I read at Blink's a lot, also The Hinky Meter (one of my faves) and several others.  But Scared Monkeys was the firstest and the bestest.

- Confucius
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: February 11, 2010, 09:46:45 PM »

MindOnFire WELCOME 

mindonfre

And  good evening to you, loca.  Yes, I read at Blink's a lot, also The Hinky Meter (one of my faves) and several others.  But Scared Monkeys was the firstest and the bestest.

yes I love the hinky site and blinks too but SM was the first for me.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: February 11, 2010, 09:49:45 PM »

MindOnFire WELCOME 

mindonfre

headed to blinks. I was on SM on  natalee holloways  site reading that jorans father died. I was here since day1   we had alot of disappointments  and sad times and anger times and  now we see that jorans daddy  is going to meet his maker for his action. GOOD !!

goodnite off to blinks I go

Loca
MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1315 on: February 11, 2010, 09:59:11 PM »

MindOnFire WELCOME 

mindonfre

headed to blinks. I was on SM on  natalee holloways  site reading that jorans father died. I was here since day1   we had alot of disappointments  and sad times and anger times and  now we see that jorans daddy  is going to meet his maker for his action. GOOD !!

goodnite off to blinks I go

I know this site began around that time, didn't it?  I cannot imagine what her family have been through - no justice whatsoever! 

- Confucius
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: February 12, 2010, 03:27:49 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,3602266.story

NeJame stated the defense team's motion is "inaccurate and lacking in demonstrating any proper investigation or due diligence prior to its filing."

"If counsel for the Defendant had conducted a proper inquiry he would have ascertained that none of the previously approximately 4,000 undisclosed names of the searchers were shown, reviewed, or looked at by Adam Longo, reporter for Central Florida News 13," NeJame wrote. "In fact, those approximately 4,000 names of the searchers were in a separate box and in a separate office located approximately fifteen (15) miles away when Mr. Longo was present."

NeJame stated Longo communicated this information to Baez, who has not withdrawn his "inappropriate and inaccurate motion which misrepresents the facts and is wholly and completely erroneous and misleading."

NeJame also asked that Strickland assess attorney's fees against Casey Anthony's defense team, "especially since he has been advised of the inaccuracy of his motion and has failed to take any remedial actions."

"He has caused unnecessary attorney time and Court time to be wasted, especially since he has been fully advised of its misrepresentations and inaccuracies and nevertheless continues to proceed," NeJame wrote.

Nejame just served Bozo's butt to him on a silver platter with gold utensils....stick a fork in it Bozo, you're done!   Beauty is Adam Longo will testify to same & add insult to injury HA!   Stupid is as stupid does - this made my day

On the question regarding Judge Strickland's previous ruling regarding a federal agency, (FBI, Oak Ridge or other federal law enforcement agency) he already said on the record that a state judge or state agency does not have jurisdiction over same & cannot order something be submitted until the the federal agency is ready to do so.   JS informed Bozo that he could contact the agency himself & try to make arrangements to observe what he wanted to see directly (knowing full well this would more than likely be declined until they were ready to submit their final findings directly to the state first and turned over as part of the discovery rules in accordance).  In most instances, when samples of evidence can be reserved for independent testing those samples are put aside in advance as procedure - if a sample is expected to be destroyed as a result of testing it is reported that this would indeed be the case & either the defense is allowed to observe(however, not handle) if they make the request as well as data and/or video recorded.  Basically, that is the standard but it doesnt stop a defense from trying to find an exception or fight to get what they are not yet entitled to as part of discovery rules.   If my memory serves Bozo did not make any requests in advance that he wanted to be present with his experts for any and all testing in a timely manner as he should have (try like July 2008 when they took Casey's car into evidence after her arrest), late on the ball regarding Casey's car even - he's always a day late and a dollar short & then whines...Im sending him a block of cheese to go with that whine with a bow on it!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: February 12, 2010, 08:18:28 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Timer55 and the Anthony Conspiracy

Posted on February 12th, 2010 by by Valhall

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: February 12, 2010, 08:20:43 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/
Why Casey Pleaded Guilty to Fraud
February 12, 2010 · Leave a Comment

~ Peter Frampton
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: February 12, 2010, 09:28:52 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I'm having some computer problems--(a malware nasty has turned my computer screen into a black hole--It's called Vista Guardian, and it tries to get you to purchase antivirus software, but really it steals your credit card info. You need to get a computer guru, (at least I need to,) to install something to fix it.)  Which is why I'm at the library to get my monkey fix. 
At any rate, I woke up at 4 am in a cold sweat, (HEH! as James Brown used to say.) and had a thought.  Here's the scenario I've imagined.  Dominic Casey has finally turned on the A's, because he's in a big ol' tub of trouble.  He knew Caylee was dead and was told where the remains were by, most likely, Cindy, during pillow talk.  He also knows that Baez and Casey were, ahem, inappropriate, to say the least, and there is SOMETHING on the video tapes at the jail.  Baez is going to be booted out as defense counsel, and censured, for unethical behavior.  Cindy and George are going to be offered a deal to avoid obstruction charges.  Dominic is in protective custody--and he will spill it all.  We will find out what's going on because someone won't be able to keep his or her mouth shut.  What do you all think?  Does that sound plausible?  (Obviously, I think about this case too much.)

O/T ~ I read of your comp problems and googled it, found this that could help IF you still have access to your comp. http://www.precisesecurity.com/rogue/vista-guardian/

If not, I would try re-booting in safe-mode and scanning your comp with any malware/spyware program you have installed. Hope this helps.

On topic ~ ITA with your thoughts here, and think we all think about Caylee way more than any of the A's, so it can never be a bad thing, someone has too!

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.