April 19, 2024, 11:45:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442275 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: February 14, 2010, 11:29:46 PM »

Happy Valentine's Day!

Trim- Thanks for the pic of Caylee!  Was reminded yesterday when I saw another little girl shopping with her parents, that Caylee should have been getting things ready for Valentine's Day.   

On Todd Macaluso...Isn't it interesting that Mr. Macaluso steps down, as the deadline looms for Baez to back up Macaluso's claims that the defense "has proof" that Caylee's body wasn't in the woods in June, but placed there later?  Mmmmhhhmmm.  Although I'm not a lawyer (only the neighbor of one), I find it hard to believe that Mr. Macaluso has made substantial contributions to Casey Anthony's defense in the first place.  Point being,it's the timing of this announcement, that I'm suspicious of.  If Baez and company are relying on a small number of *ahem* volunteer searchers' testimony to cement their allegation that Caylee's body was later placed in the woods off Suburban, if that's the best they've got, their track records are going to take a major hit.  Andrea Lyons would be wise to "git, while the gittin's good", IMO.  Not that I'm a big fan of hers to begin with, just saying.  Casey Anthony's defense is pitching like a torpedoed ship...taking on water and going down.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: February 14, 2010, 11:49:03 PM »

One more quick thought...Cindy Anthony can deny or lie all she wants to that Casey didn't kill Caylee.  In the end though, when it's all said and done, she'll live the rest of her life knowing Casey did kill Caylee and trying to drown that voice of truth daily ringing in her ears.  I sincerely hope she gets her heart right with God this side of Heaven.  What a horrible way to have to live.  IMO, Cindy's been a prisoner for a long time, trying to keep up the appearance of having the perfect family.  Does anybody else ever wonder what drives Cindy to overcompensate for (and thereby enable) Casey?  Anyone else ever wonder why Cindy is clinging for dear life to her perfect family fantasy?  I mean seriously, Casey being the "Mother of the Year" when Cindy undeniably knows she and George were buying everything for Caylee from diapers to tear-free shampoo?  Yet, Cindy was driven to insist Casey was the perfect mom.  Why?  I feel sorry for people who obviously have to delude themselves when the truth is painfully obvious to everyone else.  I also feel sorry for the people who love them, like the Pleseas. It must be really hard to be a family member who loves them enough to confront them to try to stop the chaos (like Rick Pleasea).  I sort of equate it to family members staging an intervention for a drug addict.  Just MOO.

Take good care all and have a good evening!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: February 14, 2010, 11:53:39 PM »

O.k., one more "one more thought"...I really wish Cindy would choose once and for all to just let the truth be the truth and let the chips fall where they may.  I wish she'd go talk to a good Counselor because she's got to be tired of carrying everybody.  She'll not only probably live longer, but have a better  life and not need all those meds.  JMO

Done. 

Forecast for the Day:
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1363 on: February 15, 2010, 01:31:14 AM »

Monkeys
We do know that dominic is being questioned. Do ya think that the A'S are getting nervous and especialy baez, after all dominic has alot of information that is valuable to the prosecution. Because of his close involvement with cindy and baez? 

I think D Casey's involvement and testimony is going to be the catalyst to blow this whole thing apart.  Baez is in deep guano and even he can't be that stupid to not know it.  The big question for me is, will KC take a plea deal?  Even with Baez and Lyons telling her to, I'm not sure she would do it.  CA and GA know they're potentially in deep chit.  The prosecution has got to be loving this.  Caylee will get justice!   

cant wait to see this all go down. To see cindy pay for her nasty ass mean spirited  self! I  agree baez is not that stupid to not  have some hint that somethings going down. He told dominic that if he found the body to call him not LE isnt that   against the law? sure it is but he seems to think he can make and break rules to suit himself. I am  going to  celebrate if he goes down. Casey best take a plea but we know how confident she is in him and  her self. Only because baez has made her think she will walk we all know she is dilussional anyways and he is using that to his advantage. More than anyone I want to see cindy Pay biggtime for her  obstruction of justice!!!

WONDER??? how she is feeling right now is she nervous ya think and baez too???

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: February 15, 2010, 07:52:38 AM »

Good Morning.   

Lawyer On Casey Anthony Team Leaves Case
Sunday, February 14, 2010
By Express
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/02/lawyer-on-casey-anthony-team-leaves-case/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: February 15, 2010, 08:37:24 AM »

Mornin', Monkeys!   I think the defense is starting to crumble.  No experts, LKB MIA, Todd Macawhatever out....Just like Judge Strickland, I'm "sitting on a rainbow."

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: February 15, 2010, 09:19:20 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-attorney-quits-defense-t20100215,0,4152522.story
Casey Anthony's defense team loses attorney amid troubles with California Bar
Todd Macaluso accused of "moral turpitude, dishonesty or corruption"

By Susan Jacobson and Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

7:53 a.m. EST, February 15, 2010
One of Casey Anthony's attorneys has withdrawn from her murder case because of troubles with the California Bar.

Todd Macaluso told the defense team last week that he could no longer represent Anthony, defense lawyer José Baez announced Sunday.

Macaluso has entered an alternative-discipline program after being accused of "moral turpitude, dishonesty or corruption" in handling several trust accounts.

The State Bar alleged that he misappropriated about $145,000 and misused nearly $61,000 in client money.

Macaluso denied any willful violation, blaming his staff and saying he was distracted and traumatized at the time by his brother's death. Anthony is awaiting trial in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: February 15, 2010, 09:21:38 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6703.new#new
Attorney Leaving Casey's Defense Team
Posted: 9:42 pm EST February 14, 2010Updated: 6:00 am EST February 15, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned one of Casey Anthony's attorneys is leaving the case. Todd Macaluso joined the defense team to help Casey's attorneys cross examine expert witnesses.

He notified Casey Anthony last week that he would no longer be able to represent her due to current issues with the California State Bar. Macaluso is under investigation for misappropriating client funds and misusing a client's trust account.

Video Report    http://www.wftv.com/video/22565286/index.html

He joined Casey's defense team in March 2009. Eyewitness News asked Macaluso about his issues in California at that time, and he said "It is pending, and it will be resolved."

Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez told Eyewitness News on Sunday night that Macaluso has entered the alternative disciplinary program with the California Bar, and wouldn't be able to practice law at this time.

WFTV Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer says Macaluso has spent most of the past year, dealing with his problems in California. "He does not appear to have played such an integral part in the defense up the this point, that it should rise to the point of a devastating loss to the defense," said Sheaffer.

Macaluso sent out a statement on Sunday night, saying "I, like Casey, know how difficult it is to lose a family member. While I regret not being able to proceed in her case as her attorney, I know she is in good hands with her current defense team."

Jose Baez released this statement: "The entire defense team is grateful for his hard work on this case and wishes him well in all of his future endeavors." Baez told Eyewitness News he will be looking for another attorney to take over Macaluso's duties.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: February 15, 2010, 09:22:05 AM »

Mornin', Monkeys!   I think the defense is starting to crumble.  No experts, LKB MIA, Todd Macawhatever out....Just like Judge Strickland, I'm "sitting on a rainbow."

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1369 on: February 15, 2010, 09:24:32 AM »

I figured Todd would bow out, but am curious where Linda Kenney Baden has been hiding out at 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: February 15, 2010, 10:12:46 AM »

I figured Todd would bow out, but am curious where Linda Kenney Baden has been hiding out at 
Hey, No Rose, looks like you are standing "under a rainbow"! (Love the new Avi!)

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1371 on: February 15, 2010, 10:17:19 AM »

So much for that diamond in the rough - in the beginning BiA$$ sang the praises of Mac's pristine reputation as one of the best cross examiners there is. It will be interesting to see who the next star of the show will be. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: February 15, 2010, 10:22:16 AM »

Can someone refresh me as to what Macadoodle's role was? Is he really an important part of KC's defense, or just another "name" to the celeb list? Wonder if his big mouth, with all the "kc is innocent and I can prove it", had a role in his departure.

Who's taking bets on the next clown to leave this circus?   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1373 on: February 15, 2010, 10:26:20 AM »

Hey, No Rose, looks like you are standing "under a rainbow"! (Love the new Avi!)

Maybe I'll get some luck, thanks  Does anyone know where Linda is? I'm beginning to wonder if she is having doubts about being part of the defense team.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: February 15, 2010, 10:42:29 AM »

So much for that diamond in the rough - in the beginning BiA$$ sang the praises of Mac's pristine reputation as one of the best cross examiners there is. It will be interesting to see who the next star of the show will be. 
Hey, Mission, I can't imagine what circus freak could top this cast of characters.  I could never have imagined how many slimy people have been dredged up from the primordial ooze to populate this case.  I just wish Judge S. would slap them upside their collective heads and say I'm sick of this foolishness.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: February 15, 2010, 10:45:47 AM »

Can someone refresh me as to what Macadoodle's role was? Is he really an important part of KC's defense, or just another "name" to the celeb list? Wonder if his big mouth, with all the "kc is innocent and I can prove it", had a role in his departure.

I'll bet a really good bottle of Shiraz that Andrea Lyons will plead overwhelming duties to her students and book sales, and she will bow out.  (Or if she doesn't, I'll drink a really good bottle of Shiraz.  Heck, who am I kidding?  I'll drink it either way.  Monkey Devil!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: February 15, 2010, 10:50:12 AM »

I'll bet a really good bottle of Shiraz that Andrea Lyons will plead overwhelming duties to her students and book sales, and she will bow out.  (Or if she doesn't, I'll drink a really good bottle of Shiraz.  Heck, who am I kidding?  I'll drink it either wayMonkey Devil!

Yep yep!! 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: February 15, 2010, 10:53:14 AM »

Guess what, Kathi Belich got something from the Court today.  I wonder what it is?

02/15/2010     Transaction Assessment      5.00
02/15/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-10939  KATHY BELLICH  (5.00)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: February 15, 2010, 10:54:16 AM »

I'll bet a really good bottle of Shiraz that Andrea Lyons will plead overwhelming duties to her students and book sales, and she will bow out.  (Or if she doesn't, I'll drink a really good bottle of Shiraz.  Heck, who am I kidding?  I'll drink it either wayMonkey Devil!

Yep yep!! 
Gizzie, I love the piggy! 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: February 15, 2010, 11:24:36 AM »

I am really anxious to know what this new information is that the SA wants to discuss in private, but I console myself with the thought that Baez et al are way more anxious about it than I am..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.