April 24, 2024, 09:54:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442833 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: February 15, 2010, 11:31:54 AM »

Baez was the "guest attorney" on Geraldo's show last night...like he is qualified to give his opinion on any case? he and Geraldo are buds...they are both greasy slimy characters in my opinion...Birds of a feather and all that jazz....

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: February 15, 2010, 11:50:58 AM »

So much for that diamond in the rough - in the beginning BiA$$ sang the praises of Mac's pristine reputation as one of the best cross examiners there is. It will be interesting to see who the next star of the show will be. 
Hey, Mission, I can't imagine what circus freak could top this cast of characters.  I could never have imagined how many slimy people have been dredged up from the primordial ooze to populate this case.  I just wish Judge S. would slap them upside their collective heads and say I'm sick of this foolishness.

Good Morning, Monks----I have a picture of one of those little clown cars at a circus.  The car stops and a whole bunch of clowns get out.  In this case, it stops, a couple of clowns get out and a couple get in the other side.

I only saw the end of Baez's spiel on Geraldo last night.  He was talking about poor Misty Cummings and she only has a sixth grade education.  I guess FOX has hired him as a legal commentator.  Most of those beautiful blond women at FOX are attorneys and seem to know the law.  I don't think this clown Baez will fit in with people who are actually knowledgeable.  Geraldo probably talked FOX into it because Baez is Hispanic.  Sort of reverse racism.   I wouldn't even hire Baez or Geraldo to walk my dog, Charlie.  Heck, I love my dog.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1382 on: February 15, 2010, 11:51:16 AM »

Baez was the "guest attorney" on Geraldo's show last night...like he is qualified to give his opinion on any case? he and Geraldo are buds...they are both greasy slimy characters in my opinion...Birds of a feather and all that jazz....

I saw that, Cookie, and it made me sick. He and Geraldo are two peas in a pod,IMO.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: February 15, 2010, 12:26:55 PM »

Wow, Todd Macaluso is Gooonnnne!!
Lawyer On Casey Anthony Team Leaves Case
http://www.wesh.com/news/22563647/detail.html

Good Morning Monks! 
 After being away for a Valentine Weekend, I have some catching up to do. 

thanks Monka..............the defense team is starting to crumble I see Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: February 15, 2010, 12:28:56 PM »

O.k., one more "one more thought"...I really wish Cindy would choose once and for all to just let the truth be the truth and let the chips fall where they may.  I wish she'd go talk to a good Counselor because she's got to be tired of carrying everybody.  She'll not only probably live longer, but have a better  life and not need all those meds.  JMO

Done. 

hi Ispy!  Good to see you and your thoughts!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: February 15, 2010, 12:29:18 PM »

I saw that, Cookie, and it made me sick. He and Geraldo are two peas in a pod,IMO.

I could hardly get through it!
some of the attorneys that are on there, like that Kimberly G..are all trying to look like sex pots rather than attorneys...I like her but she is more into how high here skirts are on her legs and showing cleavage..even some of the news women are showing too much cleavage in my opinion...I am not a prude whatsoever, but I can't take these women too seriously when I see that...maybe it is just me...most of them are beautiful girls and don't need to dress like they do...they always have their legs crossed and flexed it seems..ever notice that?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: February 15, 2010, 12:31:13 PM »

cant wait to see this all go down. To see cindy pay for her nasty ass mean spirited  self! I  agree baez is not that stupid to not  have some hint that somethings going down. He told dominic that if he found the body to call him not LE isnt that   against the law? sure it is but he seems to think he can make and break rules to suit himself. I am  going to  celebrate if he goes down. Casey best take a plea but we know how confident she is in him and  her self. Only because baez has made her think she will walk we all know she is dilussional anyways and he is using that to his advantage. More than anyone I want to see cindy Pay biggtime for her  obstruction of justice!!!

WONDER??? how she is feeling right now is she nervous ya think and baez too???

Hi loca!  I wonder what KC thinks aobut spend another year and a half in her jail cell waiting for her trial?  I really doubt Cindy really cares. the longer KC is in jail the more opportunity they have to collect her death benefits from Caylee murder.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: February 15, 2010, 12:31:40 PM »

Good Morning.   

Sunday, February 14, 2010
By Express
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/02/lawyer-on-casey-anthony-team-leaves-case/

hi trim!  thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: February 15, 2010, 12:34:56 PM »

Good Morning.   

Sunday, February 14, 2010
By Express
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/02/lawyer-on-casey-anthony-team-leaves-case/

'Jose Baez released this statement: “The entire defense team is grateful for his hard work on this case and wishes him well in all of his future endeavors.” Baez told Eyewitness News he will be looking for another attorney to take over Macaluso’s duties.'

ummmmm can anyone tell me what his duties were??  Making wild statements that can't be proved???  Gee, Baez can take those duties over with me problem!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: February 15, 2010, 12:36:07 PM »

some of the attorneys that are on there, like that Kimberly G..are all trying to look like sex pots rather than attorneys...I like her but she is more into how high here skirts are on her legs and showing cleavage..even some of the news women are showing too much cleavage in my opinion...I am not a prude whatsoever, but I can't take these women too seriously when I see that...maybe it is just me...most of them are beautiful girls and don't need to dress like they do...they always have their legs crossed and flexed it seems..ever notice that?

I've noticed that, Cookie.  Kimberly Gilfoyle used to be Kimberly Gilfoyle-Newsom, married to the mayor of San Francisco.  I think she's beautiful, but agree with you about her clothing as well as the clothing of the other young women.  I don't know but I've always thought that FOX basically hires beautiful blond women and requires them to dress that way.  I never see one of them with slacks, which is really what most professional women wear these days, especially in the winter.  There's a woman whose name I can't recall but she often appears on O'Reilly's show.  She's an expert in "Body language" which I don't particularly believe, but she used to be plain with glasses.  Not long after she began working at FOX, her hair was lightened, she got contacts, and it seems like she has hair extensions, as I don't think her hair would have naturally grown and thickened the way it is now.  Also, she has professional make-up.  I think that since they made her beautiful, they could take anyone, bleach their hair and do what they do and she, too, would be beautiful.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: February 15, 2010, 12:36:37 PM »

Mornin', Monkeys!   I think the defense is starting to crumble.  No experts, LKB MIA, Todd Macawhatever out....Just like Judge Strickland, I'm "sitting on a rainbow."

Monka, I think so to!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: February 15, 2010, 12:38:54 PM »

Mornin', Monkeys!   I think the defense is starting to crumble.  No experts, LKB MIA, Todd Macawhatever out....Just like Judge Strickland, I'm "sitting on a rainbow."

I figured Todd would bow out, but am curious where Linda Kenney Baden has been hiding out at 

good Morning nrcg!  I love your new outfit!!m  I also wonder where she has been and also Dr. Baden

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: February 15, 2010, 12:41:25 PM »

I've noticed that, Cookie.  Kimberly Gilfoyle used to be Kimberly Gilfoyle-Newsom, married to the mayor of San Francisco.  I think she's beautiful, but agree with you about her clothing as well as the clothing of the other young women.  I don't know but I've always thought that FOX basically hires beautiful blond women and requires them to dress that way.  I never see one of them with slacks, which is really what most professional women wear these days, especially in the winter.  There's a woman whose name I can't recall but she often appears on O'Reilly's show.  She's an expert in "Body language" which I don't particularly believe, but she used to be plain with glasses.  Not long after she began working at FOX, her hair was lightened, she got contacts, and it seems like she has hair extensions, as I don't think her hair would have naturally grown and thickened the way it is now.  Also, she has professional make-up.  I think that since they made her beautiful, they could take anyone, bleach their hair and do what they do and she, too, would be beautiful.

agreed.....seems like these women come on the shows and before long they have complete makeovers.it seems that they are competing on who is the sexiest instead of what they are supposed to be doing, which is telling the news! Robin Meade has a show on at night with Charles Barkley and a race car driver...I watched her once and she had such a low cut tight dress on that I was shocked...hubs thought that it was way over the top for a news person to be dressed like that and wanting to be taken seriously...and that is from a male! she was dressed more for an evening out rather than a news program...imo...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: February 15, 2010, 12:42:53 PM »

Can someone refresh me as to what Macadoodle's role was? Is he really an important part of KC's defense, or just another "name" to the celeb list? Wonder if his big mouth, with all the "kc is innocent and I can prove it", had a role in his departure.

Who's taking bets on the next clown to leave this circus?   
I'll bet a really good bottle of Shiraz that Andrea Lyons will plead overwhelming duties to her students and book sales, and she will bow out.  (Or if she doesn't, I'll drink a really good bottle of Shiraz.  Heck, who am I kidding?  I'll drink it either way.  Monkey Devil!

I am not going to take that bet!!  You win no matter what!  LOL  I think if she can't get KC to take a plea she will bail out too. but if she can get KC to take a plea then her 'record' is not spoiled.   Let's face it. She doesn't do any real work on the case anyway. Her law students an interns do it all..............she just signs the motions and argues the motions in court....no big deal for her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: February 15, 2010, 12:44:00 PM »

Guess what, Kathi Belich got something from the Court today.  I wonder what it is?

02/15/2010     Transaction Assessment      5.00
02/15/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-10939  KATHY BELLICH  (5.00)

perhaps the motion to withdraw from.......

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: February 15, 2010, 12:44:43 PM »

I am really anxious to know what this new information is that the SA wants to discuss in private, but I console myself with the thought that Baez et al are way more anxious about it than I am..

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: February 15, 2010, 12:45:43 PM »

hi Cookie.....AGREE with you 100%

Rest in Peace Caylee

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: February 15, 2010, 12:50:31 PM »

I think that the Badens have walked from this case too...Linda has not been around for a long time...
I agree that Neanderthal woman will be next..she will find some excuse to leave...
losers all of them..including Cindy and George..thank goodness they seem to be having a lower profile lately as far as I have seen...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: February 15, 2010, 01:12:40 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-attorney-todd-macaluso-off-case.html
Casey Anthony: Attorney Todd Macaluso’s leaving case not devastating, WFTV analyst says
48 Hours Mystery, CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 15 2010 10:15 AM
Discuss This: Comments(24) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The latest in the Casey Anthony saga: She’s down one attorney.

TV stations announced Sunday that Todd Macaluso had departed the case and repeated the news this morning. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols this morning said, “One of Casey’s attorneys has quit the defense team because of his own legal problems. We broke the story last year that that the California State Bar was investigating attorney Todd Macaluso for writing worthless checks from a client’s trust account.”

Defense attorney Jose Baez told the station that Macaluso had entered the alternative-disciplinary program with the California Bar. Baez said he is looking for a replacement because Macaluso wouldn’t be able to practice law during that time.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Macaluso’s departure wasn’t a big deal.  “He does not appear to have played such an integral part in the defense up to this point that it should rise to that of a devastating loss to the defense,” Sheaffer said.

WESH-Channel 2 anchor Jason Guy read the news this morning: “Macaluso has decided to step away from the murder trial. He is dealing with disciplinary action by the California Bar Association. He says he regrets leaving the case, but he knows Casey is in good hands.”

The Sentinel reported that Macaluso told the defense team last week that he couldn’t continue on the case and Baez made the announcement Sunday.
More details from the Sentinel: “Macaluso has entered an alternative-discipline program after being accused of ‘moral turpitude, dishonesty or corruption’ in handling several trust accounts. The State Bar alleged that he misappropriated about $145,000 and misused nearly $61,000 in client money. Macaluso denied any willful violation, blaming his staff and saying he was distracted and traumatized at the time by his brother’s death.”

Macaluso will be best remembered for telling the court: “There is substantial evidence … that the body or the remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Casey Anthony was locked up in the Orange County correctional facility. … And that proves her innocence.”

On CBS’ “48 Hours Mystery,” Macaluso said, “A stranger. It was a stranger involved.”

Defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden added in that interview: “Somebody else is the killer of this child.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
LVSusie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: February 15, 2010, 01:19:12 PM »

http://www.law.depaul.edu/centers_institutes/cjcc/forensic_seminar.asp  It seems Linda Kennedy Baden is speaking on junk science at Depaul on the 18th and 19th
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.