April 26, 2024, 03:35:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 443020 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: February 15, 2010, 01:19:41 PM »

Can someone refresh me as to what Macadoodle's role was? Is he really an important part of KC's defense, or just another "name" to the celeb list? Wonder if his big mouth, with all the "kc is innocent and I can prove it", had a role in his departure.

Who's taking bets on the next clown to leave this circus?   

Todd Macaluso.....   http://www.macalusolawsd.com/TMA_Pg_Attorneys.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: February 15, 2010, 01:38:10 PM »

Mornin', Monkeys!   I think the defense is starting to crumble.  No experts, LKB MIA, Todd Macawhatever out....Just like Judge Strickland, I'm "sitting on a rainbow."

I think you're right.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: February 15, 2010, 01:41:27 PM »

Mornin', Monkeys!   I think the defense is starting to crumble.  No experts, LKB MIA, Todd Macawhatever out....Just like Judge Strickland, I'm "sitting on a rainbow."

I figured Todd would bow out, but am curious where Linda Kenney Baden has been hiding out at 

At one of the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spas ?????
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: February 15, 2010, 01:48:21 PM »

http://www.law.depaul.edu/centers_institutes/cjcc/forensic_seminar.asp  It seems Linda Kennedy Baden is speaking on junk science at Depaul on the 18th and 19th

Is she all in favor of it? 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: February 15, 2010, 01:56:24 PM »

Baez was not impressive last night on Geraldo's show ... if FOX has hired him to be a regular guest commentator, I really would be surprised.   I think it was Geraldo's idea of trying to make Baez seem credible for public perception-those of the public who are not familiar with his performance thus-far in Caylee's case.  Or trying to counter the fact that Macadoodle had to leave the Defense team due to ethics' problems out in California?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1405 on: February 15, 2010, 01:59:47 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

I think we need a good doc dump. It has been a while. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: February 15, 2010, 02:02:53 PM »

I figured Todd would bow out, but am curious where Linda Kenney Baden has been hiding out at 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: February 15, 2010, 02:03:32 PM »

I think we need a good doc dump. It has been a while. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Hey Darla.     A doc dump would be great.   

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: February 15, 2010, 02:22:41 PM »

cant wait to see this all go down. To see cindy pay for her nasty ass mean spirited  self! I  agree baez is not that stupid to not  have some hint that somethings going down. He told dominic that if he found the body to call him not LE isnt that   against the law? sure it is but he seems to think he can make and break rules to suit himself. I am  going to  celebrate if he goes down. Casey best take a plea but we know how confident she is in him and  her self. Only because baez has made her think she will walk we all know she is dilussional anyways and he is using that to his advantage. More than anyone I want to see cindy Pay biggtime for her  obstruction of justice!!!

WONDER??? how she is feeling right now is she nervous ya think and baez too???

Hi loca!  I wonder what KC thinks aobut spend another year and a half in her jail cell waiting for her trial?  I really doubt Cindy really cares. the longer KC is in jail the more opportunity they have to collect her death benefits from Caylee murder.
Hello Sunny
your right there about the death benefits. I just want  to see her  humiliated for her hateful meaness to everyone. I wonder why they are being so quiet? ya think maybe just maybe they are getting a little nervous since Dominic is in hididng? I sure would be for sure! I mean I am sure she told him alot of stuff that he could use against her. Knowing cindy she probably was maniac trying to reach him. If I were her I would be having a bade case of dhyrrea right about now. She could be in hot water. I kinda think gweorge will  turn on her or kill himself truly he is not a strong person. she led him by his balls and now that things are going down! the pressure maybe to much for him to handle.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: February 15, 2010, 02:25:32 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-attorney-todd-macaluso-off-case.html
Casey Anthony: Attorney Todd Macaluso’s leaving case not devastating, WFTV analyst says
48 Hours Mystery, CBS, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 15 2010 10:15 AM
Discuss This: Comments(24) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The latest in the Casey Anthony saga: She’s down one attorney.

TV stations announced Sunday that Todd Macaluso had departed the case and repeated the news this morning. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols this morning said, “One of Casey’s attorneys has quit the defense team because of his own legal problems. We broke the story last year that that the California State Bar was investigating attorney Todd Macaluso for writing worthless checks from a client’s trust account.”

Defense attorney Jose Baez told the station that Macaluso had entered the alternative-disciplinary program with the California Bar. Baez said he is looking for a replacement because Macaluso wouldn’t be able to practice law during that time.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Macaluso’s departure wasn’t a big deal.  “He does not appear to have played such an integral part in the defense up to this point that it should rise to that of a devastating loss to the defense,” Sheaffer said.

WESH-Channel 2 anchor Jason Guy read the news this morning: “Macaluso has decided to step away from the murder trial. He is dealing with disciplinary action by the California Bar Association. He says he regrets leaving the case, but he knows Casey is in good hands.”

The Sentinel reported that Macaluso told the defense team last week that he couldn’t continue on the case and Baez made the announcement Sunday.
More details from the Sentinel: “Macaluso has entered an alternative-discipline program after being accused of ‘moral turpitude, dishonesty or corruption’ in handling several trust accounts. The State Bar alleged that he misappropriated about $145,000 and misused nearly $61,000 in client money. Macaluso denied any willful violation, blaming his staff and saying he was distracted and traumatized at the time by his brother’s death.”

Macaluso will be best remembered for telling the court: “There is substantial evidence … that the body or the remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Casey Anthony was locked up in the Orange County correctional facility. … And that proves her innocence.”

On CBS’ “48 Hours Mystery,” Macaluso said, “A stranger. It was a stranger involved.”

Defense attorney Linda Kenney Baden added in that interview: “Somebody else is the killer of this child.”
yeah well baez may have to enter the same program pretty soon! if dominic has anything on him. hey a girl can dream right? lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: February 15, 2010, 02:27:28 PM »

Is there a link for the heraldo show from last night ?
was baez doing verbatim? he seems to repeat himself. I cannot stand heraldo(MISSIN G)

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: February 15, 2010, 03:12:21 PM »

Hi Darla!  WR do need some info..............I hope we get some soon!  We had a great weekend................and you are NEKKID!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: February 15, 2010, 03:24:30 PM »

cant wait to see this all go down. To see cindy pay for her nasty ass mean spirited  self! I  agree baez is not that stupid to not  have some hint that somethings going down. He told dominic that if he found the body to call him not LE isnt that   against the law? sure it is but he seems to think he can make and break rules to suit himself. I am  going to  celebrate if he goes down. Casey best take a plea but we know how confident she is in him and  her self. Only because baez has made her think she will walk we all know she is dilussional anyways and he is using that to his advantage. More than anyone I want to see cindy Pay biggtime for her  obstruction of justice!!!

WONDER??? how she is feeling right now is she nervous ya think and baez too???

Hi loca!  I wonder what KC thinks about spend another year and a half in her jail cell waiting for her trial?  I really doubt Cindy really cares. the longer KC is in jail the more opportunity they have to collect her death benefits from Caylee murder.
Hello Sunny
your right there about the death benefits. I just want  to see her  humiliated for her hateful meaness to everyone. I wonder why they are being so quiet? ya think maybe just maybe they are getting a little nervous since Dominic is in hididng? I sure would be for sure! I mean I am sure she told him alot of stuff that he could use against her. Knowing cindy she probably was maniac trying to reach him. If I were her I would be having a bade case of dhyrrea right about now. She could be in hot water. I kinda think gweorge will  turn on her or kill himself truly he is not a strong person. she led him by his balls and now that things are going down! the pressure maybe to much for him to handle.

Hi loca, I am not sold yet that DC is in hiding, but I sure do hope he has come clean with all he knows. I do think CA probably told him a lot. Something is just not 'right'.  It took the defense a very long time to respond to the motion for the ex parte in camera meeting.....IMO too long...and JS didn't rule on it..it almost seems like he was waiting for the defense to respond. And their response was very lame.  Still the A's aren't making the media rounds about KC pleading guilty to all counts. Too many things not happening as far as I am concerned.  I would like nothing better than for both the A's to be charged with destroying evidence, impeding an investigation, and who knows what other crimes they have committed.   But I do not believe hat is going to happen. I only hope if there is a trial that they perjure themselves and they get prosecuted for that. I really have no doubt the prosecution would like to charge them....but I doubt they will. JMO as usual

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: February 15, 2010, 03:28:07 PM »

yeah well baez may have to enter the same program pretty soon! if dominic has anything on him. hey a girl can dream right? lol

I really do hope dominic has something he can PROVE on JB. I do believe JB told DC NOT to call the police if he found Caylee. But unless he has proof,  I doubt anything will come of it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: February 15, 2010, 04:10:27 PM »

Is there a link for the heraldo show from last night ?
was baez doing verbatim? he seems to repeat himself. I cannot stand heraldo(MISSIN G)

Loca, I don't have a link but to me he seemed as though all the wind has gone out of his sails  ....  He just appeared really weak-something was different. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: February 15, 2010, 04:11:39 PM »

[/quote

There are not enough spas in the US to make that baboon look good. Monkey Devil!

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: February 15, 2010, 04:15:55 PM »

Hey Sunny..... I'm not nekkid. Least I don't think so.

God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: February 15, 2010, 04:16:56 PM »

from the other site

Doc dump coming tomorrow... Think it's the WFTV and maybe WESH duct tape footage, not sure what else will be in there if anything. I'll get copies.

must be what Kathy Belich got

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: February 15, 2010, 04:21:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-what-would-you-ask-if-she-took-the-stand.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: What would you ask if she took the stand?
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on February, 15 2010 2:24 PM
Discuss This: Comments(38) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

A reader suggested it, and my editor thinks it’s a good idea.

Here’s the challenge:

Pretend you’re a prosecutor. What questions would you ask Casey Anthony if she took the stand? Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Please use only the facts, not hearsay. Please be professional. I don’t want to rule you out of order.

Thanks to the reader who made the suggestion — and to everyone who follows the blog.

~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: February 15, 2010, 05:48:26 PM »

woot woot!

More evidence to be made public in Casey Anthony case

http://t.love.com/299809533
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.