April 24, 2024, 07:25:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442826 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1540 on: February 16, 2010, 02:50:59 PM »

On WKMG-Channel 6, Mike DeForest said the documents revealed that “the FBI was unable to create many scientific links between the crime scene and the Anthonys’ home or Casey Anthony’s car.” The station promised more details on its 6 p.m. news.    That is upsetting.

One link is all it would take to convince me. There was a lot of time and a lot of deterioration during that time. We are used to seeing a lot of damning things, IMO they are no less damning because every single piece can't be scientifically linked, but common sense tells us things like same brand tape, knife from home (not 100% sure on that one), matching laundry hamper etc.  There's a lot of evidence that points ONLY at kc, she's gonna  get convicted. Positive thinking!
Yes, and I am interested in the news at 6. I will try to have positive thinking 

Atta Girl     

That's right.Think positive......     

Monkey Devil!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: February 16, 2010, 02:52:47 PM »

In the pictures of the knife did anyone else see the red flecks of color? I immediately thought of the gas can.

Thanks for posting the links. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: February 16, 2010, 02:58:45 PM »

In the pictures of the knife did anyone else see the red flecks of color? I immediately thought of the gas can.

On second glance its not red but pink.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: February 16, 2010, 02:59:24 PM »

On WKMG-Channel 6, Mike DeForest said the documents revealed that “the FBI was unable to create many scientific links between the crime scene and the Anthonys’ home or Casey Anthony’s car.” The station promised more details on its 6 p.m. news.    That is upsetting.

Many doesnt mean none & frankly I think Local6 is minimizing the totality & nitpicking for dramatic speculation - it is rather obvious that the tape, syringe, air samples & car stains with components being the same clearly tell another story (amongst a treasure trove of circumstantial evidence) & we havent seen all the evidence yet.   The point of fact is the State would not be seeking the DP if they didnt feel they had enough to get that conviction.  The speculation that they sought it was to get a plea from Casey especially after once taking it off the table before December's discovery just doesnt fly.   IMHO, it is even more evident that Casey killed Caylee by lethal dose of a toxic substance be it premeditated or a heavy sedation gone fatal (which is child abuse inandofitself & I dont think the first time she drugged Caylee), with no regard for human life nor remorse .   The liner stains appear to be of body fluid & the impression is clearer in these images...seems only fair that Casey's condemned last day on earth should be via lethal injection.   If she gets life, too bad we cant stick her in a trunk until the life is sucked out of her instead of a cell, similar to Susan Smith I wish we could have stuck her in car and dumped her in a lake - that may sound dark & severe to some but I make no apologies for feeling that monsters like this should suffer at least somewhat close to the afflicted pain & anguish they forced upon their victim(s).

I havent gotten a chance to see every item released today, Im about to sit down and finish perusing it.

As far as Bozo's public relations rep quitting, it is clear that Lyons is pulling rank & running the show due to Bozo's inadequacies - the only reason he is still there is at Casey's request which I have a feeling Lyons is attempting to sever.    Lyons is making a huge error if she thinks she is going to set a precedent in Florida by getting a not guilty verdict in this case, at best she may save Casey's life but again IMHO this defense will not prevail in their client getting away with murder.    She didnt come to Florida because she cares about Casey or this case, she came here to spread her twisted empathy for the pondscum slugs of our society to defeat the utilization of the death penalty nationwide - she will not prevail.   If anything she will face even more disdain & scrutiny for the comments she has made on her zealous mission, her opinion that we should sympathize with the victimization her clients claim they endured as to why they committed their heinous acts falls flat when there are hundreds of millions of us that have faced same & worse yet do not hurt, harm or kill others as a result of it.   The day society excuses heinous acts continuously is the day we will see these crimes being committed every second rather than every hour, as if that isnt horrific enough.   O H to the no, I adamantly disagree due to the fact that someone despite their alleged adversities knows that they are hurting others when they commit their crimes minus a rare few exceptions of true insanity & severe mental illness they are only using the reason why as an excuse to garner sympathy or worse yet get away with it leniently, if anything at all.   If she is so dang concerned about what happened to individuals that use murder as an outlet, she should be developing programs to provide counseling for victims of various abuses & things of that social importance rather than being late to the game & hitting a bunch of wiffle balls in the wind.  Suffice it to say, my empathy lies with the victim & their loved ones that truly grieve deeply for their loss never getting over the horror that was bestowed upon their loved one.

I will apologize for a long post, sometimes one sentence or thought just isnt adequate enough.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: February 16, 2010, 03:04:07 PM »

On second glance its not red but pink.

Could be flecks from the letters of the shirt maybe

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1545 on: February 16, 2010, 03:09:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

I'm interested to see what comes out in the news at 6:00. There has got to be some links to the house or car, IMO.

Just a reminder................ Casey's going DOWN!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: February 16, 2010, 03:13:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

I'm interested to see what comes out in the news at 6:00. There has got to be some links to the house or car, IMO.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: February 16, 2010, 03:17:11 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/123847
Caylee Anthony Update: New Evidence Released Against Tot Mom
Posted on February 16th, 2010
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 98 times.

I have been following this case since July of 2009 and I still feel there is no doubt that the prosecutors have arrested and charged the one person responsible for the death of that precious little girl that America fell in love with, Caylee Anthony.

Her mother didn’t even bother to report the child missing until her own mother refused to wait any longer and made that infamous 911 call but the part that got national attention is that they waited 31 days before making that call. The mother (sorry I have a hard time typing out her name) claimed she was doing her own investigation looking for her daughter. She looked in night clubs, Target Department Store and even at Blockbuster’s. (She didn’t seem to be looking too hard if you ask me)

Once the mother led the police on a wild goose chase as they were trying to figure out what happened to Caylee, she was caught in a stack of lies even when it came to her employment. She claims that the babysitter took Caylee and she hadn’t seen her since she dropped her off on her way to work that morning (even though the mother didn’t even actually have a job)

After months of searching the grand jury finally handed down an indictment against Casey Anthony for first degree murder and she was arrested and held without bond even though the baby hadn’t been found and she has been sitting behind bars since then.

On December 11, 2009, an Orlando meter reader located the remains of Caylee dumped in the woods only a few blocks from where she lived with her mother and grandparents. She was stuffed inside a laundry bag that was stuffed inside a garbage bag. If that wasn’t bad enough the baby’s mouth was covered with duct tape which was wrapped around her head.

All these months later the defense is still whining trying top pin this on someone else and from the way I see it they always seem to attempt to blame someone else but when they fail they always go back to the babysitter story which only tells me they are doing their best to pin this on anyone except for the one that is guilty.

Their latest plan is to try to make it look like the man that discovered Caylee’s remains, Roy Kronk, could be a suspect himself all because his ex-wife claims that Kronk once tied her up with duct tape. OK I have to admit I guess that could be possible so I will give her the benefit of the doubt here for a second. My problem with this theory though is if this was the case and she is doing this as a concerned citizen doing her duty as an American, how come she didn’t come forth with this information the minute the story broke about Kronk finding the child’s remains and the duct tape was found on her. Did Jill Kerley, who lives in Tennessee, suddenly remember this news?  Well the prosecutors will have their chance to question this woman who was only married to Kronk for 4 months when she will be deposed on February 25.

In other news in this case we hear that the man that stood in front of the judge and stated, “There is substantial evidence… that the body or the remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Casey Anthony was locked up in the Orange County correctional facility… And that proves her innocence” has decided to step down from the case because he is having to deal with disciplinary actions by the California Bar association, but he claims he regrets leaving but he feels Casey is in good hands. Yeah I am sure she is. Who wouldn’t want to be represented by a wanna be dream team that makes mistakes after mistakes in handling this case only to make fools out of themselves.

According to WFTV anchor Vanessa Echols the defense team is also losing their public relations expert Marti McKenzie. Apparently she is quitting the team but she didn’t give any reason for her decision to leave. Makes me wonder, who is next in line to leave.

Today new documents have been released that has been held as evidence in this case. New photos were included of little Caylee while wearing the t-shirt with the words “big trouble comes in small packages”. WFTV’s Kathi Belich says it is the same kind of shirt found at the scene where the remains were found which happens to be the same shirt the investigators think Caylee was wearing the day she disappeared.

There were documents containing WFTV’s discovery of ‘rare, industrial type tape’ found on a Caylee poster that the Anthony’s had put up. Tape similar to that was found with the baby’s remains.

In the documents released today there are pictures of evidence, a car seat, and a syringe. There was 3 CD’s released that have photos of a Gatorade bottle, syringe, brown liquid, toilet paper and a baby doll that they believe could have been Caylee’s.

I found a list of the documents that were released today at cfnews13.com.

Perhaps one day little Caylee will get justice for what has happened to her. I never knew this little girl but after covering this case I felt I had known her since she was born, so Caylee I know you are looking down at us right now. My prayers are that you get your justice so that you may rest in peace. I for one will never forget you and I will continue keeping up with the progress of this case until you get what is rightfully yours. God bless you!

Jan Barrett
Let Others Know About This Post These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1548 on: February 16, 2010, 03:19:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

YEP

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: February 16, 2010, 03:36:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22578816/detail.html

UPDATED: Sources: Duct Tape Used To Murder Caylee
POSTED: 10:30 am EST February 16, 2010
UPDATED: 2:25 pm EST February 16, 2010
<snipped>
According to sources, a strip of duct tape found on Caylee's mouth is one of three prosecutors believe were used by Casey Anthony to suffocate her daughter.

Anthony's defense maintains the tape is just a theory and the state has no definitive proof of the murder.

Also amid the documents released are photographs of the trunk liner taken from Anthony's white Pontiac and the rare Henkel brand of duct tape found on Caylee's small skull. The same type of tape was used by the Anthony family to put up fliers of Caylee when she was missing.

The trunk liner photographs showed a flaky substance and what look like small stains. Larger stains are visible on the back of the liner.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: February 16, 2010, 03:39:52 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20100216-1,0,4785241.story
Casey Anthony: Was duct tape used to murder Caylee?
A news station is citing unnamed sources for the latest allegation in the Casey Anthony case
 By Amy L. Edwards and Anika Myers Palm, Orlando Sentinel

12:41 p.m. EST, February 16, 2010
A news station in Orlando is citing unnamed sources as saying prosecutors think Casey Anthony used duct tape to murder her daughter.

WESH.com says "sources close to the investigation" said a batch of evidence released today includes photos of the "murder weapon."

Prosecutors are clearly taking a close look at duct tape in this case based on evidence released today and in the past.

In December, in fact, Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton described how prosecutors think Caylee died, with duct tape over her nose and mouth.

He suggested a child who was nearly 3 years old should have been able to remove the tape -- but Caylee could not, meaning she was either drugged or physically restrained, he said.

"If she was physically restrained, her killer would have had to restrain her arms by some means, applying tape while she was conscious," Ashton said in December.

"As the killer looked into her face, maybe her killer even saw her eyes as the tape was applied. ...Could Caylee have understood what was happening to her? Did she try to resist? Could the killer see the fear in her eyes as the tape was applied? These are questions only the jurors will be able to answer in this case."

Duct tape was used to post missing Caylee Anthony fliers in the days after the girl's disappearance, newly released documents show.

Duct tape has played a significant role in the case since the 2-year-old's skeletal remains were found in a wooded lot near her home. The child's skull and mandible were held together by Henkel brand duct tape, reports indicate
Today's release of evidence includes a two-second video of the fliers, taken from WFTV Channel 9 footage.

Investigators seized a role of Henkel duct tape from the Anthony family home after the child's remains were found. That roll of tape matches the brand found on the skull, and now appears to be the same used to post the fliers.

Photographs of a syringe, Gatorade bottle and a child's car, as well as television news footage taken when Anthony's family, including parents George and Cindy Anthony, were still looking for Casey Anthony's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, were also released today. Casye Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her daughter.

The footage from WFTV-Channel 9 shows brief clips of Caylee playing and turning the pages of a book; a flier featuring Caylee; some footage of a jailed Casey Anthony on the phone; and Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, speaking with media.

One video, which appears twice on each disk, is about two seconds of footage of one of the fliers placed on utility poles and in store windows with duct tape after the family realized Caylee Marie was missing.

The toddler was reported missing in June 2008. Her remains were found scattered in woods in December 2008, just blocks away from the east Orange County home she shared with her mother and grandparents, George Anthony and Cindy Anthony.

Casey Anthony is accused of killing Caylee. She is being held on no bond in the Orange County Jail, and prosecutors are seeking the death penalty in the case.

The syringe and Gatorade bottle also were part of previously-released evidence.

Records show trace amounts of chloroform — a potentially deadly chemical — on some of the evidence, though it's unclear whether the chemical played a role in the child's death.

Authorities ruled Caylee's death a homicide, but they could not determine how she died.
An earlier released FBI report shows investigators found a plastic Gatorade Cool Blue sports-drink bottle near the child's remains.

A plastic bag labeled "Disposable Syringe Kit" with a syringe was found inside the bottle. A report indicates chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water were inside the syringe.

Chloroform — a byproduct of the contact between pool-grade chlorine and skin, sweat or urine — is often depicted as a chemical that can render someone unconscious.

Commercially, it is used in refrigeration. But a person can die if too much of it is inhaled.

Among the other photographed items released Tuesday: a doll, what appears to be the liner from Casey Anthony's trunk and duct tape.

Also included are documents from the FBI Laboratory's Chemistry Unit, and several previously released items, including Casey Anthony's employee wage information and Orange County Sheriff's Office reports.

Amy L. Edwards can be reached at aledwards@orlandosentinel.com or 407-420-5735. Anika Myers Palm can be reached at 407-420-5022 or apalm@orlandosentinel.com.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: February 16, 2010, 03:48:43 PM »

Sunny this is the pic I was talking about:

thanks Darla....we were looking at the same picture.....but I still don't 'see' what you see.  I hope you are wrong, but you are probably right

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1552 on: February 16, 2010, 03:50:56 PM »

Sunny this is the pic I was talking about:

thanks Darla....we were looking at the same picture.....but I still don't 'see' what you see.  I hope you are wrong, but you are probably right
I don't see it either, I see some sort of an outline, but can't make out what it is.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: February 16, 2010, 03:52:24 PM »

i didnt know they found a roll of tape at the home that matched, did I miss something?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: February 16, 2010, 03:53:12 PM »

One link is all it would take to convince me. There was a lot of time and a lot of deterioration during that time. We are used to seeing a lot of damning things, IMO they are no less damning because every single piece can't be scientifically linked, but common sense tells us things like same brand tape, knife from home (not 100% sure on that one), matching laundry hamper etc.  There's a lot of evidence that points ONLY at kc, she's gonna  get convicted. Positive thinking!
I agree and I have a hard time believing that there are no links - what about the Winnie the Pooh Blanket, and I have to believe there is a duct tape connection and garbage bag connection.

Mission ~ agree with you. There are a lot of things that squarely point only at kc and her household items. The defense can try to throw out absurd theories of various others slipping in and using the A's things for some outlandish conspiracy/revenge killing but there's not one shred of evidence that is viable to support that. People are not dumb, long before forensics were here, people could take the available known facts and render a judgement because of the accumulated volumne of evidence. I really believe that will happen here regardless of what bizarro spin team crazy try to put on it.

I don't know what kind of scientific evidence Mike DeForest is talking about.but IMO there is plenty to link the car and the house with the crime..........to the best of my knowledge we do not know WHERE the original crime scene is.....we do know where Caylee's remains were found. And again, IMO, there is plenty there and it ALL points to KC and not SODDI

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: February 16, 2010, 03:54:34 PM »

Mtn, I don't see it.....but I do remember one of the reports said no evidence was found on the knife.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: February 16, 2010, 03:56:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys!   

Hi CBB.......thanks for the reminder...........

BTW you forgot the twins AGAIN

Rest in Peace Caylee

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: February 16, 2010, 03:57:11 PM »

Mtn, I don't see it.....but I do remember one of the reports said no evidence was found on the knife.

"Investigators seized a role of Henkel duct tape from the Anthony family home after the child's remains were found. That roll of tape matches the brand found on the skull, and now appears to be the same used to post the fliers."

This is a snippet from the article Trimm just posted up above.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: February 16, 2010, 04:00:29 PM »

"Investigators seized a role of Henkel duct tape from the Anthony family home after the child's remains were found. That roll of tape matches the brand found on the skull, and now appears to be the same used to post the fliers."

This is a snippet from the article Trimm just posted up above.

It in pictires 5 and 6
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: February 16, 2010, 04:05:09 PM »

TONIGHT PROGRAMMING NOTE:

Right now: Brand new evidence

against Tot Mom to be released!
Right now: Brand new evidence against Tot Mom to be released!

Breaking now: Brand new evidence against Tot Mom to be released at any moment! Will the latest evidence released directly connect Casey Anthony to her murdered daughter's remains? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

I would imagine Mike Galanos on Headlines & JVM will cover it as well - Im curious if Greta will have a segment, she seems to have lost her zeal  to cover crime cases beyond a mention due to her obsession with politics over the past year

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.