April 26, 2024, 09:02:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442999 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: February 16, 2010, 06:08:30 PM »

The defense may have outsmarted themselves ...."Hornsby also said that the defense is validating the States theory by trying to cast doubt on Roy Kronk"
That is so true. basically there would be no reason to find the duct tape connection if they didn't KNOW that it was the method of death.
Another brilliant move by baez and co.

Well in order for Kronk to have be involved he would have had to be in Casey's car which we know is not so that is for certain so that should blow that theory right out of the water embarrassingly so - just once Id like the defense team (any of them) to slip publicly stating Kronk as a suspect or label him an abuser or anything slanderous so he can sue the ever loving heck out of them.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: February 16, 2010, 06:10:02 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-death-by-duct-tape-for-caylee-wesh-says.html/comment-page-1

Casey Anthony: ‘Death by duct tape’ for Caylee, WESH says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on February, 16 2010 5:26 PM
Discuss This: Comments(7) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How did toddler Caylee Anthony die? By duct tape, WESH-Channel 2 reported this afternoon.

The station even put the headline “Death by Duct Tape” on the story, and that headline grabbed the attention. More photos were released in the case today. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“Sources close to the investigation say that they believe the duct tape was used by Casey Anthony to — with premeditation and willfulness — suffocate her own daughter,” WESH’s Bob Kealing reported.

The story opened the NBC affiliate’s 5 p.m. news. Exhibit Q62 was one of the murder weapons, sources told Kealing.

Orlando attorney Richard Hornsby, who offers legal analysis for the station, said the placement of the duct tape is important. “The fact it was put on in a way to cover all the airways, clearly that’s where the state is going to argue premeditation comes from,” Hornsby said.

The defense has previously argued that Casey’s fingerprints were not found on the duct tape. But Hornsby said the defense team’s suggestion that meter reader Roy Kronk should be considered a suspect could backfire. The defense has pointed to Kronk’s supposed use of duct tape. In effect, Hornsby said, the defense is agreeing that duct tape killed Caylee Anthony.

WESH anchor Martha Sugalski turned to tests on the liner in Casey Anthony’s car trunk.  “Investigators hope to prove that microscopic evidence in that trunk and test on the air prove Casey was driving around with her daughter’s body in the trunk,” Sugalski said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: February 16, 2010, 06:16:46 PM »

Caylee feels nothing but the warmth of the sun and the safety of God's arms.

Have you ever noticed that the background of this pic looks oddly like the place her body was found?  It does to me anyway
Wow it sure does Mizjay - that is eerie.
Maybe that was one of kc's hiding spots while she was "working" ???  She had to be somewhere when she wasn't sneaking back in the house or hanging out at friends?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: February 16, 2010, 06:22:14 PM »

The defense may have outsmarted themselves ...."Hornsby also said that the defense is validating the States theory by trying to cast doubt on Roy Kronk"
That is so true. basically there would be no reason to find the duct tape connection if they didn't KNOW that it was the method of death.

Well in order for Kronk to have be involved he would have had to be in Casey's car which we know is not so that is for certain so that should blow that theory right out of the water embarrassingly so - just once Id like the defense team (any of them) to slip publicly stating Kronk as a suspect or label him an abuser or anything slanderous so he can sue the ever loving heck out of them.

Monkey Devil!  Oh yeah, that would be sooo sweet.
By now the ever debonair Baez is probably sweating bullets trying to practice his whiney response to this .  It'll undoubtedly be the States fault or maybe he'll invent some other as yet un named source , whatev... wawawawawawaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1584 on: February 16, 2010, 06:56:33 PM »

Have you ever noticed that the background of this pic looks oddly like the place her body was found?  It does to me anyway
Now that is just plain weird, I never noticed that before, WTH 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: February 16, 2010, 07:13:53 PM »

Absolutely.  And how about Jessie Grund and Amy Huizenga?  Didn't Cindy say that Zanny was code for them?  Would that be considered slanderous?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: February 16, 2010, 07:14:34 PM »

Oh, how beautiful she looks.  Thank you, Mission.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: February 16, 2010, 07:17:10 PM »

I'll bet every attorney in Florida, (and maybe the whole U.S.) is just shaking their heads and thinking, I worked hard, went to law school, and these guys are making our whole profession look like idiots.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: February 16, 2010, 07:24:47 PM »

I'll bet every attorney in Florida, (and maybe the whole U.S.) is just shaking their heads and thinking, I worked hard, went to law school, and these guys are making our whole profession look like idiots.
Yep, he is an embarrassment to his profession.
It sure makes me feel good, all this time, with his smug, snarky attitude, accusing ppl. right and left and that incessant " you'll find out in the trial" type of answer.
Spin This Baez...if you dare
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1589 on: February 16, 2010, 07:26:58 PM »

What a precious baby girl, bless her heart.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: February 16, 2010, 07:28:05 PM »

If Grandmother of the Year were asked where this photo was taken wonder what kind of answer she could come up with on the fly?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: February 16, 2010, 07:32:43 PM »

If Grandmother of the Year were asked where this photo was taken wonder what kind of answer she could come up with on the fly?

I don't think that background is part of the original picture..............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: February 16, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »

Sunny~ not to be OCD on the pic but why would someone photo shop that background onto it? Just to cause talk?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: February 16, 2010, 07:50:06 PM »

I would love to hear that answer 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: February 16, 2010, 07:51:00 PM »

Sunny~ not to be OCD on the pic but why would someone photo shop that background onto it? Just to cause talk?
Wow, maybe so. It just seems very odd, a beach type photo, by a scary looking woods.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: February 16, 2010, 08:16:33 PM »

Sorry, miz, I can't answer that...but the picture looks to me that it was taken at the beach  and the woods area in the background doesn't fit......look at the shadowing on Caylee face and then the dense shade in the wooded area right next to her....I hope I am explaining that clearly.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: February 16, 2010, 08:18:48 PM »

Night Monks...time to drag myself away!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: February 16, 2010, 08:31:31 PM »

Sorry, miz, I can't answer that...but the picture looks to me that it was taken at the beach  and the woods area in the background doesn't fit......look at the shadowing on Caylee face and then the dense shade in the wooded area right next to her....I hope I am explaining that clearly.

Well, I don't know!  The ground looks uneven underneath the blanket thing, somewhat like the ground in the background and the shadow behind her head looks like leaves, seems like if it was really at the beach there wouldn't be any leaves leaving shadow anywhere??
Any photo pros here?     Maybe Klaas could weigh in, she's a whiz with pics?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1598 on: February 16, 2010, 08:58:11 PM »

Well, I don't know!  The ground looks uneven underneath the blanket thing, somewhat like the ground in the background and the shadow behind her head looks like leaves, seems like if it was really at the beach there wouldn't be any leaves leaving shadow anywhere??

IDK, I always thought that picture was taken in the Anthony's back yard with the wooden fence behind her.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: February 16, 2010, 09:24:24 PM »

IDK, I always thought that picture was taken in the Anthony's back yard with the wooden fence behind her.

Been stalking the internet for this pic, to see if at some point it had either a beach or a fence in background.... this is the only version I could find.. Very Weird
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.