April 25, 2024, 10:17:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442979 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: February 16, 2010, 11:54:53 PM »

I don't remember seeing this one posted, but now I'm wondering again? Good stuff!

Some Interesting Observations on today’s Discovery

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1700&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheHinkyMeter+%28The+Hinky+Meter%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: February 17, 2010, 12:00:36 AM »

TONIGHT PROGRAMMING NOTE:

Right now: Brand new evidence

against Tot Mom to be released!
Right now: Brand new evidence against Tot Mom to be released!

Breaking now: Brand new evidence against Tot Mom to be released at any moment! Will the latest evidence released directly connect Casey Anthony to her murdered daughter's remains? Nancy Grace has the latest breaking developments every night at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

I would imagine Mike Galanos on Headlines & JVM will cover it as well - Im curious if Greta will have a segment, she seems to have lost her zeal  to cover crime cases beyond a mention due to her obsession with politics over the past year

Nancy grace is no longer  doing follow ups on casey anthony case she has turned it over to Jane velez sorry to say it but I would rather have nancy do the story I cant stomach Jane at all she is tooo kissy poo with baez afraid to ask anything that may upset him.
I  wonder why greta went coocooo with politics she used to cover crime now shes like a minature sarah palin. Just IMO

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: February 17, 2010, 12:01:12 AM »

Klaas~ admittedly I am clueless about photo shop BUT  the thing she's sitting on looks bumpy, like maybe an air mattress, the ground around the bamboo is overgrown, seems too snakey for a backyard, the shadow on the white backdrop has what looks like leaves shadow which wouldn't be there at the beach. It would stand to reason that kc might have hung out there, it's close to home , maybe being a creature of habit, the little light bulb went off over her head when she was needing to dispose of her, why not there??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: February 17, 2010, 12:15:14 AM »

Klaas~ admittedly I am clueless about photo shop BUT  the thing she's sitting on looks bumpy, like maybe an air mattress, the ground around the bamboo is overgrown, seems too snakey for a backyard, the shadow on the white backdrop has what looks like leaves shadow which wouldn't be there at the beach. It would stand to reason that kc might have hung out there, it's close to home , maybe being a creature of habit, the little light bulb went off over her head when she was needing to dispose of her, why not there??

True.  It could very well be that she hung out there with Caylee at times in that very area.  I took the time to actually do a photoshop just to show you what can be done fairly quickly.

This is not real:

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: February 17, 2010, 12:26:58 AM »

Ok, I'm impressed.   That's amazing. I wish we knew for sure but even if it is the woods , we couldn't know for certain that it was the same spot or close.
Thank you much for taking a look at this, it's driving me nuts.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: February 17, 2010, 12:56:10 AM »

Caylee feels nothing but the warmth of the sun and the safety of God's arms.

Oh, how beautiful she looks.  Thank you, Mission.

I've always just loved this picture-and she looks like a young Natalee Holloway to me.  It is so adorable.

Maybe the photo was taken in the A's backyard.  On the right, it looks like that's bamboo...we've heard numerous times about the bamboo in the A's backyard.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: February 17, 2010, 01:36:23 AM »

Two brief observations and I will go back to the rafters.
1.  God bless Bill Schaeffer.  What a great legal mind and what an articulate gentleman.
2.  Valhall's comments on the new evidence, particularly the knife or knives, have left me confused but I plan to read back over them after seeing the photos.  She seems to think the fibrous-looking stuff is metal from the knife itself due to damage to the serrated part.  In other words, some of the top metal has peeled away from the base metal, destroying that tooth or teeth.  Could it have been damaged in cutting tough industrial strength duct tape?  I don't know.  I just wish the photos had been included in her blog as she has some really interesting stuff on the trunk liner, etc.  Plan to go back and digest it more thoroughly.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1627 on: February 17, 2010, 02:31:56 AM »

Two brief observations and I will go back to the rafters.
1.  God bless Bill Schaeffer.  What a great legal mind and what an articulate gentleman.
2.  Valhall's comments on the new evidence, particularly the knife or knives, have left me confused but I plan to read back over them after seeing the photos.  She seems to think the fibrous-looking stuff is metal from the knife itself due to damage to the serrated part.  In other words, some of the top metal has peeled away from the base metal, destroying that tooth or teeth.  Could it have been damaged in cutting tough industrial strength duct tape?  I don't know.  I just wish the photos had been included in her blog as she has some really interesting stuff on the trunk liner, etc.  Plan to go back and digest it more thoroughly.
Hi  Ccndixie
If you go to this link it shows close ups of the fiber.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/22578950/detail.html

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1628 on: February 17, 2010, 03:02:12 AM »

PLEASE READ THE MESSAGE FROM RYVMED (IN RED BELOW)

Wow I have been compiling and writing a post since 11pm - and I finally finished it about ... an hour or more so ago. I was booted from the forum. Could not get back on to save my life. I finally was able to get back on. I believe it was due to my flash failure .. grrr. I hate vista. So here it is .. My thoughts on the new evidence within the Syringe Wrapper.
" Thank Gawd " I saved my post before I was booted  bec it's quite long. I think it is very relevant though. ** Please do not Quote my Post or We will have Wallpaper Comment me back Yes please/ but don't copy my post. Klaas will have Banana failure. Again I am sorry that it's so long. I tried to condense it.
--
Good Evening Monkeys,
I haven't posted in a while. Hope everyone is doing well. Its a long post. Sorry, but won't make sense if I break it up. I have searching online for awhile this evening on the syringe = that was within the released photographs today. I know the syringe has been brought up before. What photo that I had not seen was the wrapper of the syringe.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/22578819/detail.html
I took a mirror and held it up to the photo and was able to see the wrapper - the writing on the packaging. The label states RYVMED. Disposable syringe set. 3ML 22 Gage 1 1/2 " Luer-Lock ( as I believe it says) the writing is a bit worn off.
Ryvmed Medical Products
10783 Tea Olive Lane,
Boca Raton, FL 33498-4844
(561) 451-4966

I started with the company RYVMED. It is in Boca Raton Florida. They do not manufacturer anything. They are a medical supply supplier.. I don't believe they are in business any longer.  I found their business info online. Their website does no longer work. They were once a company of 5 employees which was partnered with a major medical supplier " Devon Medical" in 2005. www.dailybusinessreview.com/news.html?news_id=59010 (( you have to click on cached))   snipped: Court Case Lawsuit Dec 2009. Ryvmed won.
 Details: Ryvmed Medical is a small Boca Raton company with about five employees that imports medical products from China and resells them on the Internet. Ryvmed alleges it entered into an agreement with Pennsylvania-based Devon, a much larger company, in 2005 to distribute Devon’s medical products. *** What came of it. Ryvmed 12/09 was awarded 1.41 million dollars. 5 employees ..that's a lot a peanut butter.

What I did find countless times within searching RYVMED is their syringes were once very popular with Steroid use within Body Builders. I found the link Ryvmed.com on countless sites of body builders. That they all used Ryvmed to purchase their disposable syringes. The exact size*syringe came up within posters stating it worked well for shooting roids into the pectoral area. That the size is for deep muscle penetration. * omg. Years within the posts (2004-2007) I cannot find anything more recent. I did find on a body building site a post 2008*that say's Ryvmed was busted for selling syringes for roid use ( I believe is what the poster is stating).   
posted within this link:
http://www.astealth.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=6021&highlight=&sid=d964a00473ccd2bf3193d8bb4f7c72e8

The syringe wrapper states it is a Luer-Lock Syringe. One company owns the patten on Luer-Lock and that is Sherwood Medical. I believe though it has been bought out and renamed as Luer-Lok * not sure. It is confusing Lok and Lock ? Luer-Lok® is a registered trademark of Becton, Dickinson and Co. Apparently BD sells both Luer-Lok and Luer-Lock syringes. What does not make sense is the brand name on the packaging " RYVMED" because they are not a manufacturer. Never have been.

What came up over and over within the size of the syringe needle.
3 ML 22 Gage 1 1/2 " needle ( gawd) that it is a " Hypodermic Needle" that is not commonly used for Insulin, or for Allergy Injections. I found it on many sites (the exact size) within Veterinary " Horses, Cows, Pigs"  for deep IM injection. Intramuscular. I found it as well on a govt site for Influenza Vaccine. A case study on " Pain" for that size syringe-Intramuscular Injection http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00213967.

Everyone I am sure is thinking where would Casey gain access to a syringe. Most think automatic that it would have come from Cindy's workplace. But I am not sure, its not a average size syringe. It does state on some sites that this size " syringe is used for heavy or larger adults".  I am thinking more along the line of the BOYZ she hung out with. The body builder types. Which there were many. The one who is in all the photos of the 4th of July pics and Bar photos. The big muscular boy with the blond hair. (Ryvmed is in Florida). Makes you wonder. Just for the sake of thinking out loud. If you were a member to a gym and were using roids. And you bought Syringes by the boat load from Ryvmed online or direct. You could easily sell them to " the Fella's " for a buck a piece. That is some easy coin. Considering they cost $12-15.00 for 100 syringes. From all that I read on the " Body builders sites" They are "very health conscience" and never shoot twice with the same needle. You could easily sell 100 syringes in a few days. The guys could buy them from " a single source" and never have to go online or to a pharmacy to purchase them. A lot of guys posted that " They would never go into a Pharmacy to purchase their syringes" for sake their Family or friends would find out they were using steroids. 
 I found the same size syringe on a Koi Fish site.
http://www.koihealth.org/Veinipuncture/Materials%20and%20Equipment.html
That they use that size syringe for not injecting but for " Drawing Blood"

If they Ryvmed only had a staff of 5 People - I would think that the Syringe could be easily traceable by its bar code or lot number?  If they were consistent with their sales " as I see on all the Body Builder Steroid forums"  .. I think it would be easy to track. All their Syringes they sold were imported to them from China. How can a syringe have a name as Brand on the package if they do not manufacture the product ? How can 5 employees be selling and manufacturing at the same time ? They didn't - They bought made in China syringes " had them packaged /labeled with their name in China" sold them wide and made tons of profit.
----
 I just found this. A website that stores history of websites. http://web.archive.org/web/*/ryvmed.com It shows the last activity of Ryvmed.com to be Sept 8, 2007. And you can click on it and it opens the site to its then active state in 2007.
 http://web.archive.org/web/20070908154605/http://www.ryvmed.com/
snipped: At Ryvmed.com we take pride in offering the best medical products for the best prices.  You will find leading manufacturers Ryvmed, BD, Seca, Exel, Tyco and many more.  Check out our wide variety of medical supplies to suit your needs.  Find supplies like needles and syringes, gloves, scales, diabetic supplies, blood collection sets etc. They offer the same size syringe for sale. BD 3ml Syringe with 22g x 1 1/2" Needle / BD 3ml Luer Lock Syringe with 22g x 1 1/2" Precision Glide Needle. Box of 100. $12.99
 I just took my Magnifying Mirror and held it up to the Syringe package within the evidence photo and YES it says " Made in China". I think it would be " Beneficial " for LE to find out when Rvymed stopped receiving Syringes from China & selling " packaged Made in China Rvymed" Syringe sets.

I still am thinking Body Builders and Roids * Casey and her Boy Toys- Easy access.

A message from RYVMED - PLEASE READ

Our goal is to offer health care professionals, medical distributors and consumers the highest quality brands and products at the most affordable prices.

I must say I was quite shocked to see my company, Ryvmed associated with the horrible tragedy of Caylee Marie Anthony. Although I fully appreciate your feelings, I would respectfully like to provide some accurate information about my company.

Originally, among other things, we did import syringes from China. For various reasons, we ceased that part of our business a number of years ago. It has always been our business plan to focus mainly on commercial users of medical products. This is evidenced by our wide assortment of items dedicated to professionals, and our customer list. Syringes represent a very small percentage of our overall offering and are generally for use by medical personnel and industrial users.

With regards to “manufacturing”, you are correct; we do not own a factory nor have manufacturing staff. This is not unusual as many of the products US consumers use everyday have the same arrangement. A good percentage of the products made in China are made in Chinese owned factories where US brands are manufactured under contract. I travelled internationally, including China, for 15+ years with a couple of the countries largest corporations prior to starting Ryvmed. This is part of what allowed me to start the business and set up the arrangement in China.

Unfortunately there is a market in the US for syringes related to fitness use. There are some very misguided people in the world. This is neither a market that we cater to nor a customer that we solicit. There are many companies that do seem to cater directly to this market; we are not one of them. There are many legitimate consumer uses for these products such as diabetics, at-home pain management including geriatric, animal use, supplement/hormone therapy and many consumer non-medical uses.

Sadly, access to these products for legitimate users is severely hindered by a near price fixing situation between manufacturers and pharmacies. We entered the syringe import business because we recognized the opportunity to help legitimate users avoid the price gouging that exists. We had virtuous intentions; offer a medically necessary item at a low cost and of course make a profit for ourselves.

I wish I could say I made “tons of profit” as you stated. This is, and has always been, a very small business. We have struggled from the beginning as any small business does and we continue to struggle. We certainly have not made “tons of profits” on syringes. Other than some state contracts and a few large clinics, we really did not sell a large volume of syringes. Believe me, I would much rather sell a few Exam Lamps for $199.00 than a $12.00 box of syringes.

We were never “shut down” nor have we ever had ANY legal issues. For all the good information available on the internet, there is an equal amount of junk. If you have seen any information indicating that we had legal issues related to sales of syringes, it is completely false. If it was just your thought that Ryvmed was forced to shut down by the police, I urge you to be more responsible with your opinions. These false accusations can really hurt my business. I am just trying to make a living just like you probably do. We have always maintained the proper registrations and licensing required to conduct our business in a professional and responsible manner.

We have been closed/dormant for the last 2+ years. The true reason we were nearly forced out of business was due to the relationship you reference with Devon Health. We have never collected 1 penny from that lawsuit and we continue our 5th year of litigation in an attempt to get something for our trouble. We have actually spent a considerable amount of money fighting in court. We were promised some things by Devon and they breached those promises. This is a classic case of David and Goliath with Ryvmed being David and Devon being Goliath. After getting completely screwed and nearly being forced out of business, we actually won one for the little guy.

In addition, if we are ever fortunate enough to see any of that verdict money, we have to pay 1/3 to our attorneys, more than 1/3 to Uncle Sam in taxes and there are still significant expenses for the trial, such as experts and accountants,  to be paid out of whatever remains. Hopefully I have enough money left over to take my wife out for a nice dinner, as she had to endure the 5 year roller coaster. In fact, I might even have enough to invite you to join us for dinner so you can see that your thoughts, although well researched and well intentioned, do not reflect the actual values of Ryvmed or my personal values.

I am certainly not trying to create any negative feelings and I completely respect your right to voice your opinions. I just wanted an opportunity to make sure unwarranted negativity is not directed at my company so I am providing some facts. We are good, family valued people and it was a bit shocking for us to see your post.

Respectfully,

Ryvmed

« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 10:11:39 AM by klaasend » Logged

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1629 on: February 17, 2010, 04:09:41 AM »

Oh my....That photo is scary!  The dark woods and the canvas backdrop are SO out of place.

Weird thing is, you can see the plastic handle of what looks like a wagon partially covered with the canvas.

I remember seeing beach photos w/Caylee, Casey and a heavy set dark haired woman. The wagon was in several of those pics but...... 

the background in those photos looked NOTHING like this!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1630 on: February 17, 2010, 06:22:54 AM »

I don't know if anyone is familiar with the MTV show " Teen Mom". It is the follow up of "16 & Pregnant".  Teen Mom is the "after pregnancy" day to day life of the same girls " As Mothers". There is one girl within the group who reminds me of Casey. She is 17, a single mom. * uncanny but true - Her daughter's father was killed in a car accident prior to the birth of her baby. There is posted all over the internet the accident and his name. Very Sad. 

She lives with her Mother and Father within a very nice home. Her Mother who works full time is pretty much the care taker of her infant daughter. Her Mom & Dad sacrifice their free time almost daily so that Farrah can go to school, work and go out almost every night. It's practically a repeat of Casey. Just exchange faces and names ~ * I am not defending the Ants. 
Farrah is not suffering at all. She has perfect hair, makeup, clothing and sleeps in and goes out every night * she is going to Culinary School and works at a fast food restaurant part time- While Mom and Dad are told basically to fluff off ..When they try to communicate with Farrah " that Baby Sofia is Your Baby, Your responsibility - Not Ours".  And the Parents pay for everything. Here is a vid so you can understand the lack of respect that Farrah offer's her Mother and Father. OH by the way she no longer calls her Father " Dad" he is now " Michael". Ring any bells " George".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_qmtRyxl5RY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_qmtRyxl5RY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

If you have never seen the show, its hard to see the entire breakdown of this family. But it has come to a broken family due to the birth of Sofia. MOM was arrested in January for physically attacking " Farrah" within a heated argument. She evidently stuck Farrah in the face and 911 was called. Farrah was not truly injured. What was said is that she had marks upon the lower part of her face in the police report.  She/Farrah if she did press charges? Or if it was that Farrah is a minor in the eyes of LE ? that her Mother was arrested and carted away. I have to say that I have watched "Teen Mom" I did not watch the first shows of 16 & Pregnant.  I really feel for " Debra" Mom of Farrah.  She has done everything in her power to accommodate the situation and she has great love for her daughter and granddaughter.  I guess at present she is awaiting her court date and is as well within separation from her husband. Nothing to due with her being arrested. Was a break down within the marriage itself, they have been married for a long time 20+ yrs. I think that having their lives torn apart by an unexpected " Birth/responsibility" was the straw that broke the camels back.

She sooo reminds me of Casey. You will have to watch the show itself to see the detachment between Farrah and Sofia. It's as if Sofia is a toy, she/Farrah plays with her for a minute gets bored and hands her back to Debra/Grandma. Farrah is very detached from her own feelings.   One more video - Farrah visiting her older Sister at Sister's Apt. Sister is trying to give Farrah a dose of reality. Farrah storms out - within two mins of conversation.  Knee Sock Boy possibly did the same thing at one time ... Lee talking to Casey.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ymCMf8imqJ0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ymCMf8imqJ0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

I guess warning signs * clear and present. If anyone knows a single Mom, Young Mom that presents this type of behavior ~Intervention is key. That we do not have yet another Caylee lost/taken for senseless reasons.

"Justice for Caylee"

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: February 17, 2010, 08:15:20 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/02/is-casey-anthonys-team-running.html
WDBO Local News      
Is Casey Anthony's team running out of money?
By
Bob Hazen
@ February 17, 2010 7:09 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

The announcement by the spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense that she has resigned is raising questions about whether the accused child killer's team is running low on cash.
Marti Mackenzie, a well-known public relations executive, offered no explanation for why she was leaving the case. But high-profile Orlando attorney Mark Nejame says it does make him wonder.

"That would be one of the first places you would look (if money is running out)," Nejame told WDBO. "That's just a luxury and maybe a determination has been made that too much has been spent already."

Anthony's case has dragged on for almost two years, and her attorneys have refused to explain how they're being compensated. Her team includes lawyers and experts from New York, Chicago, and, until recently, California.

Her death penalty-qualified attorney, Andrea Lyon, a Depaul University law professor, was expected to employ students to help in the grunt work on the case. And the new media contact for the team is Liz Brown, identified as being part of Depaul's legal clinic.

Anthony's family was already in serious debt when the case began, and she had no obvious means of supporting herself. Nejame says he believes Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, could have asked a judge to declare her indigent.

"They can always seek to have somebody declared indigent for cost purposes, and then have the county pick up the tab," Nejame said.

Nejame also pointed out that defense attorneys have been slow to carry out depositions

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: February 17, 2010, 08:18:35 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
The Two Dolls

Posted on February 16th, 2010 by by Valhall
There seems to be some confusion over the fact that there are pictures of two different dolls.  One of these dolls is a control doll that was tested to rule out returns from testing of the doll Cindy states was in Casey’s car when it was retrieved.  In this link, pictures 3 through 16 are of Q244, the doll reported to have been in Casey’s car when it was retrieved from the impound lot.  Pictures 17 through 24 are of the control doll which was tested to rule out that the residual level of chloroform detected in the Q244 doll didn’t come from the polyester fibers of the doll’s body.

From the November 6, 2009 discovery release, on page 922 we have the following notes:
Because the response to CHCL3 [chloroform] in Q244 was so small, needed to make sure that the residual CHCL3 may not have been generated from the polyester fibers of the doll.  Compared the stuffing and material from a known doll that contained similar polyester fibers as did Q244 (H.K. City Toys FTY.LTD; ME 1015 OH PA941; PA PA941 (HK) MA T – 538 – M; Kerlavage).  Took cuttings from both the front and back of the cloth and stuffing-parts of the known doll…
So the white-bodied doll is from Casey’s car and the pink-bodied doll is the “known doll”, or control doll.

Valhall.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: February 17, 2010, 08:19:35 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: February 17, 2010, 09:16:23 AM »

Good Morning Monks.........going to go back and get caught up!  Just wanted to say Hi and thanks for the updates!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1635 on: February 17, 2010, 09:42:09 AM »

Good Morning, thanks for all the updates and great posts 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: February 17, 2010, 09:43:34 AM »

Hi, Monkeys!  A snowy good morning to all.  (I'm ready for some global warming--bring it on...)  Thanks for all the research.  Deenie, that was a massively informative post.  The size of the needle the steroid users inject into their pectoral muscles just gives me the heebie jeebies!
  (This is me, having the heebie jeebies.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: February 17, 2010, 09:44:05 AM »

Thanks, Trimm!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1638 on: February 17, 2010, 10:05:48 AM »

New Photos in Caylee Anthony Case Emerge
Prosecutors may use new pictures of a syringe and duct tape in court.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: February 17, 2010, 10:47:53 AM »

Appreciate the links, updates and Deenie's massive research ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.