April 18, 2024, 09:14:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442149 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: February 17, 2010, 10:38:03 PM »

Hello Monkeys, Came in for the doc dump and also to ask how we could make a thread for Ryann Crow, Wife of Jesse Crow. He was arrested last night in Pacific Grove, CA with his ex girlfriend Summer Donovan, both are people of interest. His bail is 3,002,500.00. Police say there was a motive, and all the information will be given tomorrow. Ryann Crow is from the city I was born in Salinas,Ca. and they lived as a couple together in the town I grew up in Prunedale,CA. Police are calling it a homocide and are now looking for a deceased Ryann Crow. . . So sad.

Hi NO1ZMONKEY     There is already a thread started in Missing Person's  Forum for Ryann Crow:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7158.0
 Subject Title:   
Ryann Bunnell Crow 23, CA Missing Since 1/30/09 Husband Jesse Crow Arrested

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: February 17, 2010, 11:44:14 PM »

Well i cant get the duct tape and the car seat out of my head. so now Im wondering were the fibers on the duct tape the same as the fibers on the car seat? i cant get this out of my head!

O.k., just had an awful thought here.  If Casey did take Caylee and leave on June 15th for whatever reason (IMO a physical altercation), she could have gone anywhere.  What if Caylee was in the car seat and Casey ran a piece of duct tape from the side of the seat (midway down) across to the other side.  Between Caylee's seat belt harness and the tape, her arms would have been restrained.  Casey could have fairly easily duct-taped her nose and mouth at that point and who would have heard Caylee?    pale

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: February 17, 2010, 11:53:26 PM »

Well i cant get the duct tape and the car seat out of my head. so now Im wondering were the fibers on the duct tape the same as the fibers on the car seat? i cant get this out of my head!

O.k., just had an awful thought here.  If Casey did take Caylee and leave on June 15th for whatever reason (IMO a physical altercation), she could have gone anywhere.  What if Caylee was in the car seat and Casey ran a piece of duct tape from the side of the seat (midway down) across to the other side.  Between Caylee's seat belt harness and the tape, her arms would have been restrained.  Casey could have fairly easily duct-taped her nose and mouth at that point and who would have heard Caylee?    pale

Ispy anything could be possible we do know they found textile fibers on the tape but we havent seen any docs showing comparisons done on them yet.
I know the FBI found no chloroform or blood on the car seat. If the textile fibers on the tape match the textile fibers from the carseat that would tie things to the car.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: February 17, 2010, 11:56:07 PM »

Well, need to run.  Thanks everyone for the info and links!  Playing catch up again tonight.  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: February 18, 2010, 01:16:25 AM »

Casey Anthony case: Judge refuses to meet with prosecutors in private meeting
Judge agreed to review investigative materials behind closed doors.
 By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel

5:04 p.m. EST, February 17, 2010
A judge in the Casey Anthony case ruled today he will review behind closed doors certain "materials and information" that have "come into the possession of law enforcement."

This comes after prosecutors requested to meet privately with Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to discuss the details. The judge denied meeting with them alone — but agreed to review the materials.

Strickland wrote in his order that the state can file a sealed request that explains why the judge should delay the release of the information to the defense and the public and how long that delay should last.

"We understand the courts directive and we will abide by them," said the State Attorney's Office spokesman Randy Means.

Ahh, so refreshing not to hear whining. A nice professional response, baez should take a lesson!

In other words JS advised the State to put a request in to have the info sealed which offers them another way around releasing what they seem to be vital to keep from release at this time but without the appearance of bias or inappropriate conduct behind closed doors.   The defense better be careful with what they say to this matter because evidently it is damning against Casey so they would be best to want it sealed as well or the State may choose to submit it as discovery & then the defense will not be stuck with its reality being known to the public under the rules of Florida State Sunshine Law.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: February 18, 2010, 01:18:38 AM »

The new mouthpiece has spoken

Liz Brown, a new spokeswoman for the defense, would not comment about specific information released Tuesday.

"The photos and documents released today demonstrate the extent of public access to the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found," Brown said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20100216-36,0,3492868.story

Well, sure there is public access to the area. But public access to the area didn't kill Caylee.

Defense tactics regurgitated...Spin and repeat cycle

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: February 18, 2010, 07:51:52 AM »

The Public have access to most of Orlando. Who cares? Only one person dumped Caylee in that area and no 'spin'  is going to put a good face on that..
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1707 on: February 18, 2010, 08:09:09 AM »

I don't know if anyone is familiar with the MTV show " Teen Mom". It is the follow up of "16 & Pregnant".  Teen Mom is the "after pregnancy" day to day life of the same girls " As Mothers". There is one girl within the group who reminds me of Casey. She is 17, a single mom. * uncanny but true - Her daughter's father was killed in a car accident prior to the birth of her baby. There is posted all over the internet the accident and his name. Very Sad. 

She lives with her Mother and Father within a very nice home. Her Mother who works full time is pretty much the care taker of her infant daughter. Her Mom & Dad sacrifice their free time almost daily so that Farrah can go to school, work and go out almost every night. It's practically a repeat of Casey. Just exchange faces and names ~ * I am not defending the Ants. 
Farrah is not suffering at all. She has perfect hair, makeup, clothing and sleeps in and goes out every night * she is going to Culinary School and works at a fast food restaurant part time- While Mom and Dad are told basically to fluff off ..When they try to communicate with Farrah " that Baby Sofia is Your Baby, Your responsibility - Not Ours".  And the Parents pay for everything. Here is a vid so you can understand the lack of respect that Farrah offer's her Mother and Father. OH by the way she no longer calls her Father " Dad" he is now " Michael". Ring any bells " George".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_qmtRyxl5RY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_qmtRyxl5RY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

If you have never seen the show, its hard to see the entire breakdown of this family. But it has come to a broken family due to the birth of Sofia. MOM was arrested in January for physically attacking " Farrah" within a heated argument. She evidently stuck Farrah in the face and 911 was called. Farrah was not truly injured. What was said is that she had marks upon the lower part of her face in the police report.  She/Farrah if she did press charges? Or if it was that Farrah is a minor in the eyes of LE ? that her Mother was arrested and carted away. I have to say that I have watched "Teen Mom" I did not watch the first shows of 16 & Pregnant.  I really feel for " Debra" Mom of Farrah.  She has done everything in her power to accommodate the situation and she has great love for her daughter and granddaughter.  I guess at present she is awaiting her court date and is as well within separation from her husband. Nothing to due with her being arrested. Was a break down within the marriage itself, they have been married for a long time 20+ yrs. I think that having their lives torn apart by an unexpected " Birth/responsibility" was the straw that broke the camels back.

She sooo reminds me of Casey. You will have to watch the show itself to see the detachment between Farrah and Sofia. It's as if Sofia is a toy, she/Farrah plays with her for a minute gets bored and hands her back to Debra/Grandma. Farrah is very detached from her own feelings.   One more video - Farrah visiting her older Sister at Sister's Apt. Sister is trying to give Farrah a dose of reality. Farrah storms out - within two mins of conversation.  Knee Sock Boy possibly did the same thing at one time ... Lee talking to Casey.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ymCMf8imqJ0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ymCMf8imqJ0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0</a>

I guess warning signs * clear and present. If anyone knows a single Mom, Young Mom that presents this type of behavior ~Intervention is key. That we do not have yet another Caylee lost/taken for senseless reasons.

"Justice for Caylee"

I might be getting in your quote box Deenie if so ss.
  After watching this i can agree that the first vid could very easily be Cindy and Casey. Im sure the house was full of that very thing. Also the second could be a little picture of Lee and Casey. Hard to say about that one. I havent seen the show and doubt i ever will but its funny when we get involved in these cases the things we see around us remind us of the players in each one.
 Hi Monkeys! Thanks for all you do to keep us all updated.

Never Give Up!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1708 on: February 18, 2010, 08:11:38 AM »

Hello Monkeys
I would like to know if casey used sometime cloroform to sleep her friends and steal money from them...

I never really thought about that, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: February 18, 2010, 08:23:04 AM »

The Power of Circumstantial Evidence

Posted on February 18th, 2010 by by Valhall
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: February 18, 2010, 08:56:30 AM »

Casey Anthony’s Parents Tried To Replace Jose Baez
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
By Express
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/02/casey-anthonys-parents-tried-to-replace-jose-baez/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: February 18, 2010, 09:31:24 AM »

The Public have access to most of Orlando. Who cares? Only one person dumped Caylee in that area and no 'spin'  is going to put a good face on that..

It was such a stupid statement to make.....par for the course for the dufence!

Good Morning Monks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: February 18, 2010, 09:43:20 AM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Monday, February 15, 2010
Casey Anthony: Macaluso Off The Dream Team

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: February 18, 2010, 09:44:46 AM »

Hello Monkeys
I would like to know if casey used sometime cloroform to sleep her friends and steal money from them...

Who knows.....I wouldn't be surprised at anything KC did....she is a sociopath...

A sociopath is a person who has antisocial personality disorder. The term sociopath is no longer used to describe this disorder. The sociopath is now described as someone with antisocial personality disorder.

The main characteristic of a sociopath is a disregard for the rights of others. Sociopaths are also unable to conform to what society defines as a normal personality. Antisocial tendencies are a big part of the sociopath’s personality. This pattern usually comes into evidence around the age of 15. If it is not treated, it can develop into adulthood.

Visible symptoms include physical aggression and the inability to hold down a steady job. The sociopath also finds it hard to sustain relationships and shows a lack of regret in his or her actions. A major personality behavior trait is the violation of the rights of others. This can appear as a disregard for the physical or sexual wellbeing of another.

Although these symptoms are all present, they may not always be evident. Research has shown that the sociopath is usually a person with an abundance of charm and wit. He or she may appear friendly and considerate, but these attributes are usually superficial. They are used as a way of blinding the other person to the personal agenda behind the sociopath’s behaviour.

Many people with antisocial personality disorder frequently indulge in alcohol or drug use. They may use these substances heavily as a way of heightening their antisocial personality. The sociopath sometimes sees the world on his or her own terms, as a place of high drama and risky thrills. The sociopath may suffer from low self esteem, and the use of alcohol and drugs is a way to diminish these feelings.

The causes of antisocial personality disorder are thought to be either genetic or environmental. Children who are influenced by antisocial parents may adopt these tendencies. Similarly, role models such as one's friends or peer group may also influence the behaviour pattern of a sociopath. Antisocial behaviour is more likely to occur in men than in women. About 1% of women have this disorder, while 3% of men are affected by it.

It is very rare for a person with antisocial personality disorder to seek help of their own accord. Treatment for antisocial personality disorder is usually through group psychotherapy. Sociopaths often find it helpful to talk through and recognize their problems with people they can trust. In a number of cases, this type of personality disorder tends to diminish from the age of 30 onwards.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-sociopath.htm

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: February 18, 2010, 09:48:30 AM »

thanks trim...OHMYGAWD...part of his dufence he blames on the death of his brother????  more pond scum...

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1715 on: February 18, 2010, 09:51:23 AM »

thanks trim...OHMYGAWD...part of his dufence he blames on the death of his brother????  more pond scum...
It seems a person always has to blame another for their bad behavior.  Thanks Trimm, I'm a big fan of Sprocket, I enjoy her articles.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: February 18, 2010, 11:55:16 AM »

That is a good thought-the carseat!   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: February 18, 2010, 12:22:33 PM »

That is a good thought-the carseat!   

Good afternoon denizens of Scared Monkeyland.  If Casey put duct tape on Caylee's arms to pin her down to the car seat, I think there would be adhesive residue on the seat.  But who knows?  She would have had to restrain her in some way so she could put the tape on her mouth and nose to suffocate her.  This would have been an efficient way to do it.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: February 18, 2010, 12:25:19 PM »

The Power of Circumstantial Evidence

Posted on February 18th, 2010 by by Valhall
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

This is very, very good-a 'must read' !
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: February 18, 2010, 12:26:10 PM »

Darla  Your question about Charlie's blood sugar was 'way back and I didn't want to bring it forward.  In answer to your question about his blood sugar, no I take him to the vet about every other week to have it tested.  It seems to be more stable that human blood sugar.

You do great investigative work and I admire you for it.  I just wanted to point out that the packaging looks like the same thing a disposable syringe would be in.  I have no experience with larger ones than insulin, but it seems to me that since there was some testosterine in it that it would be humongeous.  Just the impression in the plastic was similar.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.