April 26, 2024, 05:42:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442989 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: February 18, 2010, 12:42:06 PM »

Casey Anthony’s Parents Tried To Replace Jose Baez
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
By Express
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/02/casey-anthonys-parents-tried-to-replace-jose-baez/

Interesting.  Mr. Buonauro's law school, the Cumberland School of Law is excellent & well-respected.  My great-grandfather was graduated from there as well as several of my cousins.   I would tend to believe Mr. Buonauro.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: February 18, 2010, 12:59:50 PM »

Hello Monkeys
I would like to know if casey used sometime cloroform to sleep her friends and steal money from them...

I never really thought about that, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Probably- do you remember when $400 went missing at Amy's and Casey told Amy that she had sleepwalked and moved it ....    I'm sure Amy didn't believe her, but..  The other possibility is what Casey called 'Roofies'  which is Rohypnol, commonly called the Rape drug, as once taken you have no memory of what happens after....   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: February 18, 2010, 01:03:14 PM »

By Express
http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/02/casey-anthonys-parents-tried-to-replace-jose-baez/

Interesting.  Mr. Buonauro's law school, the Cumberland School of Law is excellent & well-respected.  My great-grandfather was graduated from there as well as several of my cousins.   I would tend to believe Mr. Buonauro.

I believe it, but Casey would see that as yet another interference and another way to control her by CA. She is an adult, so they don't really have any say in who represents her. They would be better off filing a complaint with the Florida Bar, I think.  If she were my daughter that's what I would do- state that JB has an excessive control over her and is influencing her against her best interests for his own purposes...   dunno if it would fly but I would try that first.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: February 18, 2010, 01:05:18 PM »

Darla  Your question about Charlie's blood sugar was 'way back and I didn't want to bring it forward.  In answer to your question about his blood sugar, no I take him to the vet about every other week to have it tested.  It seems to be more stable that human blood sugar.

You do great investigative work and I admire you for it.  I just wanted to point out that the packaging looks like the same thing a disposable syringe would be in.  I have no experience with larger ones than insulin, but it seems to me that since there was some testosterine in it that it would be humongeous.  Just the impression in the plastic was similar.

Steroid meds come in a small volume of very thick oily preparations. A 2cc syringe is usually adequate to give a large dose. I have no idea what people use for illicit purposes though..... 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: February 18, 2010, 01:06:17 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Judge refuses to meet with prosecutors in private meeting
Judge agreed to review investigative materials behind closed doors.
 By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel

5:04 p.m. EST, February 17, 2010
A judge in the Casey Anthony case ruled today he will review behind closed doors certain "materials and information" that have "come into the possession of law enforcement."

This comes after prosecutors requested to meet privately with Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to discuss the details. The judge denied meeting with them alone — but agreed to review the materials.

Strickland wrote in his order that the state can file a sealed request that explains why the judge should delay the release of the information to the defense and the public and how long that delay should last.

"We understand the courts directive and we will abide by them," said the State Attorney's Office spokesman Randy Means.

Do we know when this will be?
Judge Strickland does his Solomon thing again....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: February 18, 2010, 01:10:47 PM »

By Express

Well, this would be a second attempt after Brad Conway was on board - the Anthonys were rather obvious from the getgo that they had "issues" with Baez as early as July 2008.   Also important of note is that Buonauro declined to take on the case & it is now very clear that the Anthonys along with their legal counsel have been making deals for books & movie rights considering discussion of same was suggested as a method of payment after legal services have been rendered - criminal attorneys for the most part take on cases upfront with retainer OR pro bono but rarely work for free on the hope of cashing in on a percentage of proceeds from earned blood money income by other parties being promised.

Nothing for nothing, cry me a river Anthonys...maybe instead of going on a media tour attempting to defend your monster & making it more obvious that you were willing accessories after the fact you both should have gotten a little thing called a JOB

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: February 18, 2010, 01:14:55 PM »

The Power of Circumstantial Evidence

Posted on February 18th, 2010 by by Valhall
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

thanks trim...excellent....a must read!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: February 18, 2010, 01:19:23 PM »

By Express

thanks trim.................lots of info in that....things we 'knew' but now we have confirmation...like this

Buonauro says Conway said Casey and her family were broke and, if he were willing to do without money upfront, there was the possibility of some sort of defense fund or book or movie rights down the road. Buonauro said no.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: February 18, 2010, 01:19:26 PM »

By Express

Well, this would be a second attempt after Brad Conway was on board - the Anthonys were rather obvious from the getgo that they had "issues" with Baez as early as July 2008.   Also important of note is that Buonauro declined to take on the case & it is now very clear that the Anthonys along with their legal counsel have been making deals for books & movie rights considering discussion of same was suggested as a method of payment after legal services have been rendered - criminal attorneys for the most part take on cases upfront with retainer OR pro bono but rarely work for free on the hope of cashing in on a percentage of proceeds from earned blood money income by other parties being promised.

Nothing for nothing, cry me a river Anthonys...maybe instead of going on a media tour attempting to defend your monster & making it more obvious that you were willing accessories after the fact you both should have gotten a little thing called a JOB
It's especially galling to understand that all parties so early on were aware of the cash potential of a child's MURDER and willing, eager to capitalize on it. The grandparents of all people who should have been stricken with remorse and fear, maybe shame, led the brigade for using her death as a means to PAY for her killers defense. It's disgusting beyond thought.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: February 18, 2010, 01:21:52 PM »

By Express

thanks Ono.  Knowing the A's as we do, I wouldn't have doubted Mr. Buonauro

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: February 18, 2010, 01:23:25 PM »

By Express

It's especially galling to understand that all parties so early on were aware of the cash potential of a child's MURDER and willing, eager to capitalize on it. The grandparents of all people who should have been stricken with remorse and fear, maybe shame, led the brigade for using her death as a means to PAY for her killers defense. It's disgusting beyond thought.

Great post!

I would feel sick with guilt if I ever touched blood money like that- how obscene can people get, to use the money gained from a child's murder, in order to defend her murderer!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: February 18, 2010, 01:24:14 PM »

Hello Monkeys
I would like to know if casey used sometime cloroform to sleep her friends and steal money from them...

I never really thought about that, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Probably- do you remember when $400 went missing at Amy's and Casey told Amy that she had sleepwalked and moved it ....    I'm sure Amy didn't believe her, but..  The other possibility is what Casey called 'Roofies'  which is Rohypnol, commonly called the Rape drug, as once taken you have no memory of what happens after....   

I think it was roofies too....I have to wonder how she could have gotten Amy to sniff enough chloroform to knock her out????

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: February 18, 2010, 01:25:55 PM »

All those funny circus parodies that we had such fun with really take on a different tone when we can read for our own eyes that from the beginning the A's were treating it as such. "come see what we have in this tent" and that will only cost you 10k and "over here in this arena we've got this but my friend that will cost you 150k", what on earth is wrong with them?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: February 18, 2010, 01:34:28 PM »

sorry if this has already been posted....

http://www.wftv.com/video/22593166/index.html

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer talks about whether or not Casey Anthony is running out of money. (02/17/10)

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: February 18, 2010, 01:37:13 PM »

By Express

Great post!

I would feel sick with guilt if I ever touched blood money like that- how obscene can people get, to use the money gained from a child's murder, in order to defend her murderer!

Yup, despicable & disgusting - yet another example,  how many murder cases have we followed where the victim's family files for a trademark/copyrights the victim's name in advance of even remains being found?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1735 on: February 18, 2010, 01:40:36 PM »

The Anthony's are broke?   

I'm sure they passed up the most expensive excursions on their luxery cruise; what more could they have possibly  done?   

Aren't we all supposed to have money without working, by simply exploiting our murdered grandchild?

They make me sick, and they DESERVE Baez, IMO!

Sorry for the sarcasm rant.......

Hi Monkeys!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: February 18, 2010, 01:41:13 PM »

All those funny circus parodies that we had such fun with really take on a different tone when we can read for our own eyes that from the beginning the A's were treating it as such. "come see what we have in this tent" and that will only cost you 10k and "over here in this arena we've got this but my friend that will cost you 150k", what on earth is wrong with them?

what on earth is wrong with them?................I have said this to myself so many times.....what is wrong with them....I wish I had a good answer...one that made sense...but I don't believe there is one...I will never understand how people could do the things these people have done....over and over and over....

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: February 18, 2010, 02:05:12 PM »

what on earth is wrong with them?................I have said this to myself so many times.....what is wrong with them....I wish I had a good answer...one that made sense...but I don't believe there is one...I will never understand how people could do the things these people have done....over and over and over....
I know, i know ....Cappy is right with the reminder of the trademarking deal so early on also, it's bad enough that they have done all this (and many other possibly illegal) but they DEMAND that the public feel sympathy, Implore the public to donate based on their phoney altruism, reason on ridiculous theories, join them in maligning innocent people, all the while laughing all the way to the bank.  I'm not going to give a pass to the networks  and publishing co.s that feed the beast. I have less than zero respect for Conway for rolling right along side of the scam. I will pray every night that they are indicted and have no legal rights to persue any of their evil dreams of wealth. Where's valium kitty? I better double up .   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: February 18, 2010, 02:26:52 PM »

By Express

Great post!

agreed! as a grandparent who adores her grand kids, I can not imagine earning a $ off of one of their deaths! it is appalling...and frankly sickening..and I bet that that this is a very good reason that Casey Ho won't speak to them or want to visit with them...She is sitting in jail while they reap the rewards of her evil deed! jmo....nobody does that to Casey Ho!  she is pi$$ed that she is spending the time while they are spending the money!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: February 18, 2010, 02:42:11 PM »

Great post!

agreed! as a grandparent who adores her grand kids, I can not imagine earning a $ off of one of their deaths! it is appalling...and frankly sickening..and I bet that that this is a very good reason that Casey Ho won't speak to them or want to visit with them...She is sitting in jail while they reap the rewards of her evil deed! jmo....nobody does that to Casey Ho!  she is pi$$ed that she is spending the time while they are spending the money!

I wonder how much KC knows about her parent's and BOZO's transactions.....I think this is at least a part of the reason why she refuses to see them...I think there re several components...

This is the transcript of a news conference held by Jose Baez, on Monday, February 9. He is the only person who spoke and read a statement from Casey.

'This is a statement by my client and she's authorized me to a make a statement to the public with regards to tomorrow's memorial.'

'I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.

I allowed my parents to be in charge for the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.

I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.'

I wonder if they still have Caylee's cremains?  Where are they?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.