March 28, 2024, 09:51:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 439498 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: February 19, 2010, 07:36:08 AM »

Casey Anthony’s Body Language Appears to Reflect New Evidence By Prosecution Duct Tape Was Weapon Used to Murder Caylee
February 19, 2010 - Leave a Response
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Hey Bearly   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1761 on: February 19, 2010, 07:56:41 AM »

The Anthony's are broke?   

I'm sure they passed up the most expensive excursions on their luxery cruise; what more could they have possibly  done?   

Aren't we all supposed to have money without working, by simply exploiting our murdered grandchild?

They make me sick, and they DESERVE Baez, IMO!

Sorry for the sarcasm rant.......

Hi Monkeys!   
CBB
Dont be sorry you speak the truth!
you do not speak with fork tongue Smile

From http://sunbiz.org

Detail by Entity Name
Florida Non Profit Corporation
CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number N08000009792
FEI/EIN Number 264418560
Date Filed 10/22/2008
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Last Event AMENDMENT
Event Date Filed 03/06/2009
Event Effective Date NONE

Principal Address
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829

Mailing Address
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829

Registered Agent Name & Address
ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 US

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title P
ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829

Title D
ANTHONY, GEORGE A
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829

Title D
ANTHONY, LEE A
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829

Title D
PARKER, MALLORY
5612 PARKDALE DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32839

Title TD
PARKER, JODY
5612 PARKDALE DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32839

Title D
BLACK, BRENDA
1202 CARLSON DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32804

Hey, Loca--thanks for this info.  By the way, did you all notice that Cindy is listed under
Director/Detail?   Boy, they called that right.  She's been directing and micromanaging every little detail in that family since, if you'll pardon the expression, Day One!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: February 19, 2010, 07:57:45 AM »

Did you know that the caylee marie anthonys foundations adress is the anthonys home adress?

No, I didn't know that.  Now I know where to send my check!!! 
Monkey Devil!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: February 19, 2010, 08:00:04 AM »

All those funny circus parodies that we had such fun with really take on a different tone when we can read for our own eyes that from the beginning the A's were treating it as such. "come see what we have in this tent" and that will only cost you 10k and "over here in this arena we've got this but my friend that will cost you 150k", what on earth is wrong with them?

what on earth is wrong with them?................I have said this to myself so many times.....what is wrong with them....I wish I had a good answer...one that made sense...but I don't believe there is one...I will never understand how people could do the things these people have done....over and over and over....

Sunny, you ask such a good question. It is a question I have asked many times and fail to see a simple answer. While I have many faults and am far from being the person I want to be, I do strive to do the right thing. When I fail, I am remorseful and try to right a wrong when I become aware of it. I think most folks are this way. We are not what we want to be but thank God, we are not what we used to be ! Our conscience helps keep us in check. This family, however, does not appear to be guided by anything but their own selfish wants and desires. They lie when they could just as easily tell the truth. Wherever they go they leave heartache and pain in their wake. They hurt innocent people. (Think of Cindy's poor Mother.) The Bible speaks of people like this and says it is as though their conscience has been "seared with a hot iron." For me, this is the only explanation that makes sense. These family dynamics did not occur over night. What we are witness to is the culmination of years of willful neglect of the soul. Caylee did not belong with these people. They are all , to some extent, responsible for her demise.
Wow, Blu, great post.  I agree that although Casey was the ultimate instrument in Caylee's murder, she was forged in the fire of the Anthony's dysfunction.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: February 19, 2010, 08:03:04 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  The sun is out, the snow is melting, (a little bit,) and I am hopeful that today brings up one step closer to the shared goal of justice for Caylee.  Thanks for all the updates, Trimm, and to all the interesting comments from last night.
 an angelic monkey

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: February 19, 2010, 09:33:56 AM »

Hey, I was just wondering, remember the whole Zenaida took Caylee to teach Casey a lesson rigamarole?  Did we ever know what the lesson was, and why Zanny the Nanny felt she should be the one to teach it to her?  I was trying to reconcile this with Cindy's Mother of the Year statement.  If Casey was such a wonderful mom, why would the nanny take her?  This is so contradictary--either Casey was a poster child for maternal care, or she was a dreadful neglectful mother.  She can't be both. This has alway bothered me. And, if the imaginanny had a grievance against Casey in this fashion, then she would be mentally ill.  Which begs the question, if Casey was such a paragon, why would she trust her child to someone so unbalanced? It makes no sense.  Casey obviously didn't stop to think this through.  She could have said the nanny had an obsession with Caylee, that she couldn't have her own children and fixated on Casey as not being deserving of Caylee, which might have been more plausible.   Stupid story, stupid lies--The nanny had to be gorgeous and rich and a mother herself to fit in with Casey's world view.  I know the A's believe themselves to be smarter than the average bear, but really, they are dumber than a bag of hair.

suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1766 on: February 19, 2010, 10:46:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

I'm a lurker most of the time, but I read pretty much everything on here.  There is someone who hasn't been on in a long time and I hope everything is ok with her.  Tupelohoney - where are you?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: February 19, 2010, 11:23:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

I'm a lurker most of the time, but I read pretty much everything on here.  There is someone who hasn't been on in a long time and I hope everything is ok with her.  Tupelohoney - where are you?

Suzy,I was wondering the same thing.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1768 on: February 19, 2010, 11:37:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

Does anyone know how to get the forms that have to be filed on the non profits of their earnings and expenditures. I think it is 901 form or something or something close to that.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: February 19, 2010, 11:56:28 AM »

Hey, I was just wondering, remember the whole Zenaida took Caylee to teach Casey a lesson rigamarole?  Did we ever know what the lesson was, and why Zanny the Nanny felt she should be the one to teach it to her?  I was trying to reconcile this with Cindy's Mother of the Year statement.  If Casey was such a wonderful mom, why would the nanny take her?  This is so contradictary--either Casey was a poster child for maternal care, or she was a dreadful neglectful mother.  She can't be both. This has alway bothered me. And, if the imaginanny had a grievance against Casey in this fashion, then she would be mentally ill.  Which begs the question, if Casey was such a paragon, why would she trust her child to someone so unbalanced? It makes no sense.  Casey obviously didn't stop to think this through.  She could have said the nanny had an obsession with Caylee, that she couldn't have her own children and fixated on Casey as not being deserving of Caylee, which might have been more plausible.   Stupid story, stupid lies--The nanny had to be gorgeous and rich and a mother herself to fit in with Casey's world view.  I know the A's believe themselves to be smarter than the average bear, but really, they are dumber than a bag of hair.

Good Morning Monks!  the whole family is nuts..........but IMO KC is so much like CA...they both live in a fairy land created in their warped minds

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: February 19, 2010, 11:57:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,

hi suzy........I was wondering about tupelo and a couple others including Desi!! Hopefully we will see them soon

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: February 19, 2010, 11:58:24 AM »

Does anyone know how to get the forms that have to be filed on the non profits of their earnings and expenditures. I think it is 901 form or something or something close to that.

hi darla....I don't but hopefully someone does

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: February 19, 2010, 12:06:46 PM »

I am trying to get some organization on my puter...thought it would be interesting to visit this time last year

This is part 1 of 2…….

Annie has known Casey since 10th grade. From the end of 2006-Aug 2007 she considered them best friends. After August they were friends in passing. This is due to Casey lying to her.  ***  do we know if Annie ever revealed what the lie(s)  were?

Annie said Casey was jealous of her mother’s relationship with Caylee. Casey once told her that Cindy Anthony wanted Caylee to call her ‘mom’ instead of ‘grand mom’ the report said. At Caylee’s 2nd birthday party, Casey said to Annie “Oh my God, this is supposed to be Caylee’s Day. I’m her mom. She’s not her mom,” this in reference to Cindy helping Caylee open presents.

In late 2006 or early 2007 Casey visited Annie at work and told her she need to talk to someone. Casey said “she needed to get away and felt like she was having a breakdown.” Casey didn’t tell Annie what caused the breakdown, but said she wanted to go to “an institution” and that Caylee could stay with Cindy. Annie called her later that night, Casey said she’d talked to her mother and she was fine.

Annie also said that she never knew of Casey doing illegal drugs.
Annie heard the name Zenaida for the first time on 5 July 2008 when she saw her at the Buffalo Wild Wings with a bunch of friends. Annie also stated that her dad had seen Casey at a liquor store without Caylee…

Annie first learned that Caylee was missing was when she received a message from Lee via MYSPACE on or about 3 July 2008 asking if she’d heard from Casey and if sh knew where Caylee was. She sent a text message to Casey who said Lee was crazy and everything ws fine. Casey never mentioned any problems or that Caylee was missing.

Annie said that she received a phone call from Lee in October after information had been made public about Casey telling another friend she could get some Xanex from her friend named Annie. Annie said Lee told her, “We all know Casey’s done bad things but you need to protect yourself. You need to…if they call you, you need to tell them the truth. You need to tell them anything you know because if you know something you need to tell them….Don’t protect Casey.”

Annie part 2

Annie Downing did visit Casey twice after she was released from jail after the July arrest. She even spent the night with Casey. Casey told her that when this is all said and done, I have so much to tell you. Annie found this as an odd thing to say.

Annie does not believe the story about Zenaida the Nanny; she never outright confronted Casey about it.

Casey also stated to Annie that Caylee would be home by her 3rd birthday and that everything she’d been saying is something that she was told to say…someone told her and we all know that this never happened. Annie also does not believe the story that Casey had dropped Caylee off with someone and never seen her again.

On one visit to the Anthony home, Casey caught Cindy on Casey’s internet accounts writing and email posing as Casey. Cindy was apparently responding to an email tip about Caylee, and Casey got mad at her for signing emails as if she was Casey. Casey started screaming at Cindy about it and Cindy said, if this can find us Caylee, then you know I’m going to do whatever I can. And said Cindy accepted the yelling and said she’d do what it takes to find Caylee.

At the “no clothes” party, Casey confronted Brandon Snow saying that she was pregnant the year before with his child, but miscarried on Valentines day 2007. Casey apparently told several people this. Annie does not believe this story about the miscarriage.

On another visit to the Anthony home, after Casey was released from jail 20 August, Annie asked Casey about what the chloroform in the trunk was about. Casey said that she had cleaning solution back there.

Casey also told Annie she doesn’t know what could have happened to her car while it wasn’t in her possession.

Casey alluded to Annie that Jesse Grund had a key to her car and may have done something to it after it was abandoned.

Annie also stated that Casey wasn’t that smart to do this alone, and this was her own opinion.

So with this said, poor Jesse Grund. Sounds like Casey is point the finger again, even if there is no evidence whatsoever that Jesse had anything to do with this. I am unsure why this whole family has done this, as Jesse seems to be one of the best people that has ever happened to Casey and Caylee, of course that just wasn’t good enough for Casey!!

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/casey-anthony-update-19-february-2009-annie-downing-part-2/

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1773 on: February 19, 2010, 12:07:18 PM »

It is a 990 form.....I( checked a site that you can get that info from. But it cost like $499.00 Don't want to know that bad.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1774 on: February 19, 2010, 12:08:28 PM »

The whole thing with Casey's "imaginary friend" Zanny, is just way over the top. You'd think that as often as Casey lies, she'd be better at it, wouldn't you?   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1775 on: February 19, 2010, 12:09:49 PM »

It is a 990 form.....I( checked a site that you can get that info from. But it cost like $499.00 Don't want to know that bad.

No, me either Darla!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: February 19, 2010, 12:23:40 PM »

WOW......surely there has to be a site where you can get it for the cost of copying...wish I knew where that site was

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: February 19, 2010, 12:24:11 PM »

I am trying to get some organization on my puter...thought it would be interesting to visit this time last year

This is part 1 of 2…….

Annie has known Casey since 10th grade. From the end of 2006-Aug 2007 she considered them best friends. After August they were friends in passing. This is due to Casey lying to her.  ***  do we know if Annie ever revealed what the lie(s)  were?

Annie said Casey was jealous of her mother’s relationship with Caylee. Casey once told her that Cindy Anthony wanted Caylee to call her ‘mom’ instead of ‘grand mom’ the report said. At Caylee’s 2nd birthday party, Casey said to Annie “Oh my God, this is supposed to be Caylee’s Day. I’m her mom. She’s not her mom,” this in reference to Cindy helping Caylee open presents.

In late 2006 or early 2007 Casey visited Annie at work and told her she need to talk to someone. Casey said “she needed to get away and felt like she was having a breakdown.” Casey didn’t tell Annie what caused the breakdown, but said she wanted to go to “an institution” and that Caylee could stay with Cindy. Annie called her later that night, Casey said she’d talked to her mother and she was fine.

Annie also said that she never knew of Casey doing illegal drugs.
Annie heard the name Zenaida for the first time on 5 July 2008 when she saw her at the Buffalo Wild Wings with a bunch of friends. Annie also stated that her dad had seen Casey at a liquor store without Caylee…

Annie first learned that Caylee was missing was when she received a message from Lee via MYSPACE on or about 3 July 2008 asking if she’d heard from Casey and if sh knew where Caylee was. She sent a text message to Casey who said Lee was crazy and everything ws fine. Casey never mentioned any problems or that Caylee was missing.

Annie said that she received a phone call from Lee in October after information had been made public about Casey telling another friend she could get some Xanex from her friend named Annie. Annie said Lee told her, “We all know Casey’s done bad things but you need to protect yourself. You need to…if they call you, you need to tell them the truth. You need to tell them anything you know because if you know something you need to tell them….Don’t protect Casey.”

Annie part 2

Annie Downing did visit Casey twice after she was released from jail after the July arrest. She even spent the night with Casey. Casey told her that when this is all said and done, I have so much to tell you. Annie found this as an odd thing to say.

Annie does not believe the story about Zenaida the Nanny; she never outright confronted Casey about it.

Casey also stated to Annie that Caylee would be home by her 3rd birthday and that everything she’d been saying is something that she was told to say…someone told her and we all know that this never happened. Annie also does not believe the story that Casey had dropped Caylee off with someone and never seen her again.

On one visit to the Anthony home, Casey caught Cindy on Casey’s internet accounts writing and email posing as Casey. Cindy was apparently responding to an email tip about Caylee, and Casey got mad at her for signing emails as if she was Casey. Casey started screaming at Cindy about it and Cindy said, if this can find us Caylee, then you know I’m going to do whatever I can. And said Cindy accepted the yelling and said she’d do what it takes to find Caylee.

At the “no clothes” party, Casey confronted Brandon Snow saying that she was pregnant the year before with his child, but miscarried on Valentines day 2007. Casey apparently told several people this. Annie does not believe this story about the miscarriage.

On another visit to the Anthony home, after Casey was released from jail 20 August, Annie asked Casey about what the chloroform in the trunk was about. Casey said that she had cleaning solution back there.

Casey also told Annie she doesn’t know what could have happened to her car while it wasn’t in her possession.

Casey alluded to Annie that Jesse Grund had a key to her car and may have done something to it after it was abandoned.

Annie also stated that Casey wasn’t that smart to do this alone, and this was her own opinion.

So with this said, poor Jesse Grund. Sounds like Casey is point the finger again, even if there is no evidence whatsoever that Jesse had anything to do with this. I am unsure why this whole family has done this, as Jesse seems to be one of the best people that has ever happened to Casey and Caylee, of course that just wasn’t good enough for Casey!!

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/casey-anthony-update-19-february-2009-annie-downing-part-2/

Here's one.
Downing also told investigators that Casey Anthony lied to everyone she knew and that she stole from friends and family members. In 2006 or 2007, Casey Anthony told Downing and another friend, Michelle Murphy, that she was having a breakdown and wanted to be committed to an institution. Casey Anthony never mentioned having a breakdown again, Downing said.
http://www.dps.state.ak.us/crimelab/services/DNA.aspx

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: February 19, 2010, 12:30:37 PM »

http://cmm.lefora.com/2009/02/21/feb-18-2009-caylee-anthony-case-new-documents-phot/
ANNIE DOWNING INTERVIEW - FORMER FRIEND OF CASEY ANTHONY

Annie Downing stopped considering Casey Anthony a close friend when she discovered Casey was continously lying to her.
August 2007 Annie was graduating from U of Central Fla. Casey got a call from Cindy demanding she come home immediately. Casey originally told Annie her mother was upset about her not registering at Valencia Community College. Annie later found out that Cindy had found a credit card statement showing Casey had spent a lot of their money.

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: February 19, 2010, 12:32:15 PM »

I hate to imply that Jesse Grund may have used steroids, I have no knowledge of such.  BUT, I have wondered if he did and if on Casey's mysterious shower use at Jesse's,(July 1st)  did she grab a used syringe to throw into the woods with Caylee???????????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.