April 18, 2024, 07:10:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442144 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: January 22, 2010, 07:30:23 AM »

Well, time to run!  Take good care everybody and Goodnight!

Hey ISpy!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: January 22, 2010, 07:50:48 AM »

I hope the defense team all goes to see Tammi Smith over the weekend, I don't want them putting themselves in the hospital with stomach pains because they are FOS, and cause another delay.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 07:52:24 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: January 22, 2010, 08:10:04 AM »

I hope the defense team all goes to see Tammi Smith over the weekend, I don't want them putting themselves in the hospital with stomach pains because they are FOS, and cause another delay.

May take more than one visit.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: January 22, 2010, 08:12:58 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22311664/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants Focus To Stay On Kronk

Posted: 7:48 am EST January 22, 2010Updated: 8:04 am EST January 22, 2010

Comment On This Story ››
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New motions in the case against Casey Anthony show the defense is still trying to pin Caylee's murder on meter reader Roy Kronk.

The defense wants to depose one of his ex-wives who claims Kronk bounded her with duct tape more than once while they were married.

Caylee's body was found with duct tape over her mouth.

Meanwhile, prosecutors in the case are once again requesting that Casey's lawyers disclose the witnesses they plan to call and begin questioning the investigators in the case.

Both sides are aiming for a trial in the summer of 2010.

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: January 22, 2010, 08:35:39 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Adipocere formation and the stain in the trunk

Posted on January 22nd, 2010 by by Valhall

Thanks, Tink!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: January 22, 2010, 08:38:04 AM »

May take more than one visit.   

Yup.  Might take a week or so...it will keep TS off the TV, too!

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #186 on: January 22, 2010, 09:39:58 AM »

Posted: 7:48 am EST January 22, 2010Updated: 8:04 am EST January 22, 2010

Comment On This Story ››
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New motions in the case against Casey Anthony show the defense is still trying to pin Caylee's murder on meter reader Roy Kronk.

The defense wants to depose one of his ex-wives who claims Kronk bounded her with duct tape more than once while they were married.

Caylee's body was found with duct tape over her mouth.

Meanwhile, prosecutors in the case are once again requesting that Casey's lawyers disclose the witnesses they plan to call and begin questioning the investigators in the case.

Good luck on that. And the way things are going I doubt if the trial will start in the summer of 2010.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: January 22, 2010, 12:13:10 PM »

Posted: 7:48 am EST January 22, 2010
Updated: 10:45 am EST January 22, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New motions in the case against Casey Anthony show the defense is still trying to pin Caylee's murder on former meter reader Roy Kronk, who found her remains on December 11 in a wooded area near the Anthony family home.
The defense wants to depose one of his ex-wives, who claims Kronk bound her with duct tape more than once while they were married. Caylee's body was found with duct tape over her mouth.

Motion to Take Deposition to Perpetuate Testimony of Jill Kerley
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22313192/detail.html

Motion to modify the courts order
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22313189/detail.html

State of Florida's Second Motion to Compel Reciprocal Discovery and Motion for Discovery Schedule
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22313211/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: January 22, 2010, 12:55:54 PM »

Unbelievable....no examination of any evidence or expert testimony

and then they go dig up disgruntled ex-wives of "their" suspect (Kronk), BUT don't want to give prosecutors witness info for the state to depose.....why am I not surprised.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 22, 2010, 01:19:39 PM »

and then they go dig up disgruntled ex-wives of "their" suspect (Kronk), BUT don't want to give prosecutors witness info for the state to depose.....why am I not surprised.

told ya
baez is incompetent he doesnt know what he is doing. we all know he doesnt have experience but dont let him hear that. he bragged about how many cases he solved and etc etc etc this man is not lawyer material.  he needs to go back to mcdonalds. whats the state saying that he is incompetent ?

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: January 22, 2010, 01:29:41 PM »

BARF BAG ALERT!!!!!!

January 22 - Author Andrea Lyon
Angel of Death Row  (with video)

Andrea Lyon has the distinction of working on 130 death penalty cases and 19 times argued for death row inmates' lives to be spared.

19 times she has won. Working with convicted murders (some innocent, some not) makes for a very colorful professional life. Combine that with being the first woman in the ultimate area of criminal law and you have an amazing individual and amazing stories to be told. She also possess the great skill of being able to make legal topics immediately accessible to regular people.

http://www.wgntv.com/news/middaynews/middayfix/wgntv-author-andrea-lyon,0,6705925.story
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: January 22, 2010, 01:34:00 PM »

Thanks SEEME   I think the last line in #11 is appropriate, litigation abuse. It seems like defense is purposely doing all they can to stall and skirt the edge of ethical behavior. I hope this will be addressed soon.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 22, 2010, 01:34:12 PM »

What is the defense team doing? Sitting there picking their noses? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: January 22, 2010, 01:38:48 PM »

What is the defense team doing? Sitting there picking their noses? 

along with peddling their books, going on yahts, getting make overs, appearing on any TV show that will have them, speaking at conferences, insulting the elderly, jurors, judges, and China  add from this morning's video of the self improtant egotistical and vile woman, any woman with short hair ......
Seems like they all are too busy to be defense lawyers. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: January 22, 2010, 01:46:17 PM »

I never thought that I would have a physical negative reaction from just seeing a person but Lyon has me there now.  How dare she demean other woman just to seem more important.  Her comment about I was one of the first woman in...well there was another woman but she had a brush cut.  WTF?  So it is not OK for a woman to choose to have short hair, or to have it cut short due to some medical reason.  How dare she judge and make it sound dirty that a woman has short hair.  I hope that some unforeseen reason finds that the mop of unkept moppage starts falling out in clumps off her head and then reappears on her chin and face.  Then she can say but I was the first woman who was lead attorney with a beard and mostache.   

Sorry if the rant offended anyone
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: January 22, 2010, 02:21:39 PM »

I never thought that I would have a physical negative reaction from just seeing a person but Lyon has me there now.  How dare she demean other woman just to seem more important.  Her comment about I was one of the first woman in...well there was another woman but she had a brush cut.  WTF?  So it is not OK for a woman to choose to have short hair, or to have it cut short due to some medical reason.  How dare she judge and make it sound dirty that a woman has short hair.  I hope that some unforeseen reason finds that the mop of unkept moppage starts falling out in clumps off her head and then reappears on her chin and face.  Then she can say but I was the first woman who was lead attorney with a beard and mostache.   

NorthernRose, rant on, rant on.  Women like her give professional women a bad name.  I hope she gets alopecia where it only balds in spots.  Not nice I know, but this woman is not nice.  I don't have to agree with her views, which I don't, because she has a right to have them, but to demean and put down others in order to lift herself up -- the only people that want her around are the ones on death row or face the death penalty.  Now that's a fine flock of friends because they will use her to their own advantage.  For someone who is suppose to be so smart, doesn't she even have a clue what an idiot she looks and sounds like.  Her popularity comes from being controversial, not being a person who stands for victims and their rights.  She no more defends the Constitution than getting a pig to sing -- it just aggravates the pig.
 pig

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: January 22, 2010, 02:27:46 PM »

Shall we put a call out for valium kitty? here kitty, kitty
Maybe you can feel better by imagining the work meetings between she and baez. She on her uppity monologues, him looking utterly bored and confused. Them having to deal with a psycho client but because of baez' direction from the beginning, now they have to come up with some outrageous ah ha excuse. It's the real deal, a three ring circus and Lyons and her moppage are going to get slammed one day. ( me thinks she doth protest too much, woman? prove it!)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 22, 2010, 02:28:33 PM »

She has got to be one of the most offensive people that I've seen in a long time. She literally turns my stomach inside out. And Andrea I have short hair, and I look a whole lot more feminine then you do.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: January 22, 2010, 02:30:50 PM »

No offense taken, Northern Rose.  I agree with you on Lyons.  I posted the other day about her emotional stupidity.  She just doesn't see how awful her remarks are, she has a colorblindness about what would be offensive, which to me speaks volumes about her own narcissism.  Her intolerances abound, but I'll bet she is the first one to scream about bias against women and minorities. I, like you, have a visceral reaction to this woman, and it has nothing to do with her girth or general unattractiveness.   When Linda Drane-Burdick was talking and she said that she wasn't there for the family, but only for Caylee, Lyons mouthed "Oh, my God," and rolled her eyes.  It was that callousness towards the true victim in this case that created my contempt for her.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: January 22, 2010, 02:33:25 PM »

NorthernRose, rant on, rant on.  Women like her give professional women a bad name.  I hope she gets alopecia where it only balds in spots.  Not nice I know, but this woman is not nice.  I don't have to agree with her views, which I don't, because she has a right to have them, but to demean and put down others in order to lift herself up -- the only people that want her around are the ones on death row or face the death penalty.  Now that's a fine flock of friends because they will use her to their own advantage.  For someone who is suppose to be so smart, doesn't she even have a clue what an idiot she looks and sounds like.  Her popularity comes from being controversial, not being a person who stands for victims and their rights.  She no more defends the Constitution than getting a pig to sing -- it just aggravates the pig.
 pig
Alopecia!! (Alopecia Lyons)  Good one, Sister!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.