April 25, 2024, 02:38:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442965 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: February 22, 2010, 06:31:33 PM »

“People are a product of a lot of different forces, and they end up where they end up for a lot of different reasons,” Lyon said.

What -- does she think this is an original concept?  Geez, I would never have known I am were I am for a lot of different reasons.  Wow!
Does keeping an innocent man on death row mean nothing . . . the answer is obvious.
Good gravy, I would be kicked out of her classes because I would be laughing hysterically all the time.  She is beyond a joke.
Her right to disagree with the death penalty is one thing . . . her reasoning does not fall anywhere close to logical.
She and KC remind me of an old song, "put your arms around me baby, hold me tight."  I have never seen a professional attorney do the "mothering" thing she does.  She makes me sick
 puker pukel

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: February 22, 2010, 06:32:51 PM »

Oh, and while I'm on a roll, (read "rant,) let me just say that the arrogance of these people on the defense side absolutely floors me!  Do they really believe this (insert word here,) they are spewing?  Here's Lyons, admitting to "mishcontruing" her leonine head off, (in print, no less,) but we, the putative jury pool, are supposed to sit meekly by and swallow whatever (insert another word here,) she dishes up.  This is outrageous, I am sputtering now, swelling up like a toad, in an iambic pentameter snit... There are no words for the contempt they display to the public.  And because of this, the contempt I personally have for those who lie proudly and unashamedly is incalculable.
Sorry, this article hit me the wrong way.  I know they lie, I know they believe that any end justifies their means, but man, this frosts me.

I'm with ya Monkalicious 

right there with you both!
Oh Patooey.   Count me in with ya ll.   So she feels it's ok to 'enhance' the story of these poor misunderstood violent murderers to help us ? Sounds like a couple that were cited in this article were repeat offenders, guess they didn't learn the first time that killing another human being is wrong.  She's as slimy as the bad guys just in an uptown way.   

mizjay..I agree with all you said except the uptown part..IMO she is cutter trash, no where near uptown

Oh OKAY````  between you and NorthernRose..(  )....... she's not uptown, she's from uptown!   She's a overboard politically correct , bully that has made it business to not get her well bred hands dirty by working among the dirt bags of the world and help them change their lousy circumstances but she waits until they commit a heinous crime and then she gets on her soap box and demands that all of us 'understand' them. Bullchit, we DO understand them, they're scum of the earth that have done as they pleased and killed another human being, on purpose.   Hope she doesn't think that her position at de Paul will get her brownie points in heaven cause she's got some splainin to do herself. A smart gal like herself could have figured out a way to make things right regarding the man who spent all those years in prison without betraying her oath, Bullchit on that one too. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: February 22, 2010, 06:40:21 PM »

“People are a product of a lot of different forces, and they end up where they end up for a lot of different reasons,” Lyon said.

What -- does she think this is an original concept?  Geez, I would never have known I am were I am for a lot of different reasons.  Wow!
Does keeping an innocent man on death row mean nothing . . . the answer is obvious.
Good gravy, I would be kicked out of her classes because I would be laughing hysterically all the time.  She is beyond a joke.
Her right to disagree with the death penalty is one thing . . . her reasoning does not fall anywhere close to logical.
She and KC remind me of an old song, "put your arms around me baby, hold me tight."  I have never seen a professional attorney do the "mothering" thing she does.  She makes me sick
 puker pukel
  LOL    her mothering is orchestrated, it's all for the jury/public. It's the "humanizing of the client". She's a smart cookie and she's probably had a masterplan for many years. Put the time in, defend murderers, write a book, become keynote speaker, retire.    She really got lucky, just like Baez, with this case. If it hadn't been for this case, her cache would be considerably less.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: February 22, 2010, 07:09:19 PM »

puker pukel
Hi  Sister...in complete agreement with you....one of the really sad parts when one thinks of it....is, it is not about Caylee or casey...but about AL not marring her record!!  What does her record really have to do with justice?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: February 22, 2010, 07:11:47 PM »

mizjay..I agree with all you said except the uptown part..IMO she is cutter trash, no where near uptown

Oh OKAY````  between you and NorthernRose..(  )....... she's not uptown, she's from uptown!   She's a overboard politically correct , bully that has made it business to not get her well bred hands dirty by working among the dirt bags of the world and help them change their lousy circumstances but she waits until they commit a heinous crime and then she gets on her soap box and demands that all of us 'understand' them. Bullchit, we DO understand them, they're scum of the earth that have done as they pleased and killed another human being, on purpose.   Hope she doesn't think that her position at de Paul will get her brownie points in heaven cause she's got some splainin to do herself. A smart gal like herself could have figured out a way to make things right regarding the man who spent all those years in prison without betraying her oath, Bullchit on that one too. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: February 22, 2010, 07:20:48 PM »

Oh, and while I'm on a roll, (read "rant,) let me just say that the arrogance of these people on the defense side absolutely floors me!  Do they really believe this (insert word here,) they are spewing?  Here's Lyons, admitting to "mishcontruing" her leonine head off, (in print, no less,) but we, the putative jury pool, are supposed to sit meekly by and swallow whatever (insert another word here,) she dishes up.  This is outrageous, I am sputtering now, swelling up like a toad, in an iambic pentameter snit... There are no words for the contempt they display to the public.  And because of this, the contempt I personally have for those who lie proudly and unashamedly is incalculable.
Sorry, this article hit me the wrong way.  I know they lie, I know they believe that any end justifies their means, but man, this frosts me.

I'm with ya Monkalicious 

Oh Patooey.   Count me in with ya ll.   So she feels it's ok to 'enhance' the story of these poor misunderstood violent murderers to help us ? Sounds like a couple that were cited in this article were repeat offenders, guess they didn't learn the first time that killing another human being is wrong.  She's as slimy as the bad guys just in an uptown way.   

yeppers!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1886 on: February 22, 2010, 08:56:45 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: February 22, 2010, 09:14:51 PM »

I'm with ya Monkalicious 

yeppers!

Last I looked this witch didnt get a doctrine in psychiatry, so who is she to claim she has an understanding of why murderers kill or that their backgrounds are the very reason they turned out to be assassins of human beings.  There are experts out there far superior to her, Quantico Behavioral Science Unit for one that study the make up of a killer, we dont need her preaching it should excuse or save her clients in the courtroom.  I got news for this bison beeotch, society does NOT have to understand why people commit heinous crimes using the excuse that they were victimized in some manner, if they are sane enough to know the difference from right & wrong being consciously aware that they are murdering another human being my understanding is that the person they killed suffered & the victim's family suffers for a lifetime no matter what consequence the murderer gets.    What she needs to understand is that people that claim to have been deeply hurt by another should understand what it is like to live with that pain, if they dont they are monsters I dont give too snits about...sick of her spreading her twisted empathy for the wrong individuals but then again I can count on the fact that she will be joining the lot of these slugs in the devil's den someday.   Let her spew, she carved out her own destiny the minute she turned her back on the innocents of the world.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: February 22, 2010, 09:19:45 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY: FACT OR FICTION?   

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Free-Press-Release.com) February 21, 2010

National, USA – Helping Heroes will host a BlogTalkRadio “Voices for Justice: Casey Anthony Case this coming Sunday, February 28, 2010 6-7p.m. (Pacific Time). The show will explore the case against Casey Anthony;
 does the prosecution have what it takes to win this trial? YES!
 Our panel will take your calls on Sunday. Oh I can't wait
 Is the Smoking Gun, Smokin? YES
 Is this a factual case or fiction? FACT, Caylee is dead and Casey murdered her
Can this woman get a fair trial? YES, I am tired of some people acting like the general public are animals out for a blood letting....
 No matter how you feel about her, did the media help you in coming to the conclusion of guilt or do you need more evidence to back up the claim that she and only Casey murdered her daughter Caylee Marie. No, the evidence did that.
 Will the real CMA please step forward...she can't, the real CMA sits in jail charged with 1st dregree murder of her child!

the saga continues, join us Sunday!  NO CHIT!

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-casey-anthony-fact-or-fiction-1266811731.html

We didn't get our information from the media except for the evidence against her. Most of us have large files on our computer with tons and tons of evidence which in any other case would have already had the murderer begging for a plea deal. Of course not this witch, because she believed her parents would rescue her just like they always had in the past. She never thought they were not powerful enough with her dad being an ex cop and all his cop friends coming in from out of state. They blew smoke up her butt the entire time by defending her lies from the beginning. She came to believe them and her own lies.

Next came the shyster lawyer and his lies. She was too stupid to not believe someone like him. He secluded her and lied to her I am convinced for his own financial and to gain notoriety.  To most of us, it was very obvious what he was, but not that ding bat. So there she sit today with her family not able to come up with anymore money and all her team leaving.

A good public defender would have done a much better job with this case than that fool they have wasted all that money on and she most like will get the death penalty when she could have plead this down long ago before the body was found. She could have most likely got 20 years if she told them where the body was and been out in 8, and now the way it is she is going to BURN!!

Hi everyone, been gone a while, and missed everyone. Good to see that the case is still being followed by some super monkeys.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: February 22, 2010, 09:38:49 PM »

Good to see you back Turbo!   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: February 22, 2010, 10:30:17 PM »

puker pukel

I greatly concur!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: February 22, 2010, 10:31:33 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY: FACT OR FICTION?   

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Free-Press-Release.com) February 21, 2010

National, USA – Helping Heroes will host a BlogTalkRadio “Voices for Justice: Casey Anthony Case this coming Sunday, February 28, 2010 6-7p.m. (Pacific Time). The show will explore the case against Casey Anthony;
 does the prosecution have what it takes to win this trial? YES!
 Our panel will take your calls on Sunday. Oh I can't wait
 Is the Smoking Gun, Smokin? YES
 Is this a factual case or fiction? FACT, Caylee is dead and Casey murdered her
Can this woman get a fair trial? YES, I am tired of some people acting like the general public are animals out for a blood letting....
 No matter how you feel about her, did the media help you in coming to the conclusion of guilt or do you need more evidence to back up the claim that she and only Casey murdered her daughter Caylee Marie. No, the evidence did that.
 Will the real CMA please step forward...she can't, the real CMA sits in jail charged with 1st dregree murder of her child!

the saga continues, join us Sunday!  NO CHIT!

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-casey-anthony-fact-or-fiction-1266811731.html

We didn't get our information from the media except for the evidence against her. Most of us have large files on our computer with tons and tons of evidence which in any other case would have already had the murderer begging for a plea deal. Of course not this witch, because she believed her parents would rescue her just like they always had in the past. She never thought they were not powerful enough with her dad being an ex cop and all his cop friends coming in from out of state. They blew smoke up her butt the entire time by defending her lies from the beginning. She came to believe them and her own lies.

Next came the shyster lawyer and his lies. She was too stupid to not believe someone like him. He secluded her and lied to her I am convinced for his own financial and to gain notoriety.  To most of us, it was very obvious what he was, but not that ding bat. So there she sit today with her family not able to come up with anymore money and all her team leaving.

A good public defender would have done a much better job with this case than that fool they have wasted all that money on and she most like will get the death penalty when she could have plead this down long ago before the body was found. She could have most likely got 20 years if she told them where the body was and been out in 8, and now the way it is she is going to BURN!!

Hi everyone, been gone a while, and missed everyone. Good to see that the case is still being followed by some super monkeys.  

OMG!

GREAT to see you Turbo! Thought we lost you!!!

So nice to see you back!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: February 23, 2010, 12:22:18 AM »

Hello Monkeyland--- I don't know, but IMO Andrea Lyons was acting most unprofessionally when she snuggled with Casey in the courtroom when Casey was feeling so sorry for herself.  I'd be afraid that she was going to eat me or something. I found it silly and everyone knows that if there are tears in Casey's eyes, they are only for herself, not from hearing about tape being put on her sweet baby's mouth and nose to suffocate her.

Also, the National Inquirer says that the SA's motion for an in camera, ex parte hearing was a result of Casey confessing to someone in jail and that by word of mouth, this is how Kronk knew the location of Caylee's body.  Says that Casey said she pulled her car into the woods and put the body about 80 feet from the road.  She stumbled on some bricks.  I don't know if this is true, take it as it is.  The Inquirer was right about Tiger Woods and John Edwards, though.

Since Casey is being held in isolation as far as we know, I don't know to whom she would tell this story.  The Inquirer doesn't indicate who it was. Whatever.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: February 23, 2010, 12:33:20 AM »

Turbo- good to see you!

Before I head out tonight, just wanted to say that we spent some time today reviewing some Forensic Science and I am so pumped!  It was a good reminder of exactly what the SA's office has, in hand, that we know of so far.  It's by, no means, all they have!  The biggest issue the defense will have is actually scientifically connecting Roy Kronk forensically to the evidence in it's totality (like the gas cans, the trunk hair, the vacuum cleaner bag particles from the Anthonys' home, etc.).  The evidence is like pieces that make up the larger puzzle.  That's what particle evidence is (it's the miniscule home carpet/vehicle carpet/trunk liner/ blanket/clothing/car seat/duct tape/etc. fibers, soil elements and mineral deposits, dust-possibly with dead skin cells we all shed daily, hair, lint, food crumbs, plant life elements, etc)-a puzzle broken into pieces-tiny, microscopic pieces.  This is going to get really interesting come trial time.  It's not going to come down to some sob story about poor Casey was "mistreated".  It's going to come down to cold, hard, forensic facts collected by dedicated people who crawled on hands and knees and sifted through the dirt, people who've trained for this moment, people committed to catching a killer.  This is the Olympics of CSI, if you will.  Everywhere you go, you leave particles with each contact...microscopic particles.  Clean-up attempts leave microscopic particles of their own.
I'm wondering specifically what soil and fiber particles were found on Caylee's blanket, clothing scraps, pull-up scraps, on the duct tape, Caylee's hair, and inside the trash bags/laundry bag.  All they really need is in just one tiny fiber that matches the carpet/trunk liner in Casey's car...one...one fiber that matches a soiled spot on that car seat, if that's the case...one fiber that matches the back door rug.  That reality must be a scary place to be.  Glad I'm not Casey, Cindy, George, or Lee.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: February 23, 2010, 01:00:33 AM »

Another quick thought...If Casey was indeed "going through other sources" to try to find a crazy Zanny and a kidnapped Caylee (as she stated to the 911 dispatcher), then why haven't we (or LE) seen or heard anything from her "other sources" backing her up on this? Not one friend, acquaintance, Club patron, tattoo parlor employee/customer, party pal, old school chum, relative, PI, or man on the street has come forward to validate her story.  Not one phone call, text message, e-mail, Facebook or Myspace posting, letter, or note has been produced.  How does one communicate in a top secret mission to find a kidnapped child without some communique?  Seriously, if her claim was true, someone would have come forward long ago and definitely after Caylee was found.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: February 23, 2010, 01:02:32 AM »

Time to head out.  Hope you have a good evening and God bless you.

Forecast for the Day:
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: February 23, 2010, 01:33:31 AM »

Turbo- good to see you!

Before I head out tonight, just wanted to say that we spent some time today reviewing some Forensic Science and I am so pumped!  It was a good reminder of exactly what the SA's office has, in hand, that we know of so far.  It's by, no means, all they have!  The biggest issue the defense will have is actually scientifically connecting Roy Kronk forensically to the evidence in it's totality (like the gas cans, the trunk hair, the vacuum cleaner bag particles from the Anthonys' home, etc.).  The evidence is like pieces that make up the larger puzzle.  That's what particle evidence is (it's the miniscule home carpet/vehicle carpet/trunk liner/ blanket/clothing/car seat/duct tape/etc. fibers, soil elements and mineral deposits, dust-possibly with dead skin cells we all shed daily, hair, lint, food crumbs, plant life elements, etc)-a puzzle broken into pieces-tiny, microscopic pieces.  This is going to get really interesting come trial time.  It's not going to come down to some sob story about poor Casey was "mistreated".  It's going to come down to cold, hard, forensic facts collected by dedicated people who crawled on hands and knees and sifted through the dirt, people who've trained for this moment, people committed to catching a killer.  This is the Olympics of CSI, if you will.  Everywhere you go, you leave particles with each contact...microscopic particles.  Clean-up attempts leave microscopic particles of their own.
I'm wondering specifically what soil and fiber particles were found on Caylee's blanket, clothing scraps, pull-up scraps, on the duct tape, Caylee's hair, and inside the trash bags/laundry bag.  All they really need is in just one tiny fiber that matches the carpet/trunk liner in Casey's car...one...one fiber that matches a soiled spot on that car seat, if that's the case...one fiber that matches the back door rug.  That reality must be a scary place to be.  Glad I'm not Casey, Cindy, George, or Lee.  JMO

Ditto on the hello to Turbo!

ISpy you said "that reality must be a scary place to be".  Sometimes I really wonder if kc has the true situation explained to her, she's always functioned in her own self made version of non reality, so unless the defense team is telling her the enormous odds against her..???  Was  Baez keeping her out of the loop so as to promote the frenzy and continued interest and in doing so promoting his own selfish agenda? Now that it appears Lyons may be taking the reins will the whole thing shift to a different direction? Lyons seems intelligent enough to realize that the Kronk affair has/can destroy their credibility, was she part of the decision makers on pursuing that route?
With Baez at the helm for so long, the ridiculous became the norm. With the mountain of evidence, their own blunders and indiscriminate accusations that incense the public, I would add to your list of people glad not to be , Baez, Lyons, Baden   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: February 23, 2010, 01:53:41 AM »

Hello Monkeyland--- I don't know, but IMO Andrea Lyons was acting most unprofessionally when she snuggled with Casey in the courtroom when Casey was feeling so sorry for herself.  I'd be afraid that she was going to eat me or something. I found it silly and everyone knows that if there are tears in Casey's eyes, they are only for herself, not from hearing about tape being put on her sweet baby's mouth and nose to suffocate her.

Also, the National Inquirer says that the SA's motion for an in camera, ex parte hearing was a result of Casey confessing to someone in jail and that by word of mouth, this is how Kronk knew the location of Caylee's body.  Says that Casey said she pulled her car into the woods and put the body about 80 feet from the road.  She stumbled on some bricks.  I don't know if this is true, take it as it is.  The Inquirer was right about Tiger Woods and John Edwards, though.

Since Casey is being held in isolation as far as we know, I don't know to whom she would tell this story.  The Inquirer doesn't indicate who it was. Whatever.
Babybear  I agree with you. The hugging and petting is nauseating and unprofessional. IMO there's not  genuine care behind it. She's got to put on her theater production of the poor mistreated waif that needs our sympathy and understanding. Fat chance it will sway anyone.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: February 23, 2010, 01:57:13 AM »

Good point, mizjay!  I've been thinking about the Casey-Andrea Lyons dynamic.  JMO, but Casey's past behavior indicates to me that she's not going to take orders from a woman.  So, I'm interested to see exactly what is what.  Early pics of her in court (and body language) seemed to indicate a distrust/wariness/resentment of Lyons.  IMO, because Casey was no longer in control of the situation, as she was with Baez (again, MO).  Casey appears to be well-versed in manipulating people (particularly men), by playing the victim.  Lyons seems pretty no-nonsense, which would explain Casey's reactions.  IMO, Lyons is there to score another notch in her "Angel of Death Row" belt, period.  I think she's probably been pretty blunt with Casey about what will and will not happen (with Baez too).  She's behind the clearly orchestrated shift from Casey publicly "depending" on Baez to being Casey's source of comfort and support.  She's also the catalyst for Casey suddenly "feeling" and expressing her emotions in the last 2-3 months..that humanize-the-suspect technique that worked so successfully for her previously.  IMO, Casey tolerates Andrea Lyons because she's her ticket to freedom (or so she likes to think).  In reality, if this case looks like it's going to tank, I'm thinking Andrea will bail to save her record. As I see it, Casey needs Andrea and Andrea needs Casey.  In no way, do I believe Casey is calling the shots.  But I'd almost bet it galls her that she's beholden to Lyons.  I know it galls me that Andrea Lyons is trying to play on the sympathy of jurors to get her client off...it's deceit, pure and simple.  Evidence is evidence, it doesn't lie and it have no emotions or agenda...it is what it is.  It angers me when lawyers try to derail a case with a side issue.  All MOO 

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: February 23, 2010, 02:13:21 AM »

O.k., really heading out this time.     Have a good one, everyone!

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.