April 26, 2024, 05:30:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442988 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: February 23, 2010, 02:43:49 AM »

O.k., really heading out this time.     Have a good one, everyone!

Sorry I got back to this late but wanted to chime in on your Lyons/casey dynamic. Yes, must be quite an abrupt direction change for kc. Her forte is men and let's face it, Baez was playing the game right along (from all outward appearances), AL really doesn't strike me as the saviour of damsels in distress, a weak female may not elicit much from her but kc is very concerned with kc, so once the full monte about her position is forced down her throat my guess is that she will relish giving accurate  details about living under Cindy's thumb and my guess would be that she also will have invented many, many details to compliment her 'traumatic' life.  I remember reading a text that she wrote to Tony, in it she gave the full account of a humorous run in with her "boss", he said this, I said that..etc     THat takes a flawless liar to make up conversations and small details so I expect that at some point there is going to be a completely new story emerge about what happened. Should be interesting.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: February 23, 2010, 03:30:54 AM »

**Apologizing in advance**

O.k., something I read today was bothering me.  Just an amateur looking here, but I think this duct tape was cut with the knife, not torn http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21249759/detail.html because the upper right-hand has a nice even line down for a bit, then jaggedly cuts in, but continues down in a mostly even line.  If it had been cut with scissors, it would have been a much cleaner, neater cut.  If it had been hand torn, the edges would have been for irregular with no discernible pattern.  I'm wondering if Casey perhaps put the tape on the gas can to cut it because the knife tooth pic with the thread looks obviously ground against something hard enough to embed/snag that thread http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/22578950/detail.html and http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/22578950/detail.html.  I'd like to know what the rest of the teeth on that knife looked like. Also noticing that there doesn't seem to be any discernible frayed threads from those duct tape pics, which there should be if it was hand torn (unless we just can't see them due to the distance of the picture).  By the same token though, there don't appear to be any teeth marks indicating the tape was torn that way either, as we each have distinctive bite mark patterns (in the same way, fingerprints/lip imprints/handwriting styles, etc.).  I wish we had a clearer shot of the thread stuck in/on the knife here http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/22578950/detail.html.  Just guessing, but it looks like it could be an twisted cotton fiber from the cotton thread strand used in the tape. I would think plastic would tend to curl when pulled under force.  If you cut down the tape forcefully using a knife on a hard surface, I could see where you'd both grind the knife tooth and snag a horizontally woven cotton fiber.  The interesting thing is that the tape itself is rather flat, which indicates to me that Casey stuck it to something to cut it first...which leads me to believe she cut the tape before applying it to Caylee = Premeditation, particularly if all the pieces share the same cut marks. Looking here http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21249759/detail.html , it appears that pretty much most of the tape piece side edges are fairly uniform. I wonder why Cindy felt compelled to tell LE that the knife was from a tray of seldom used utensils.  I wonder if that's why Casey took it because in her world she thought Cindy wouldn't miss it and the knife would disappear with the car.  The question is when did Casey take the knife, the night of the alleged big fight?  I feel pretty good that LE can match the knife's teeth pattern to that duct tape.   Very Happy

Now, honestly going.  G'night all!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: February 23, 2010, 04:28:26 AM »

Hello Monkeyland--- I don't know, but IMO Andrea Lyons was acting most unprofessionally when she snuggled with Casey in the courtroom when Casey was feeling so sorry for herself.  I'd be afraid that she was going to eat me or something.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: February 23, 2010, 04:41:19 AM »

Good point, mizjay!  I've been thinking about the Casey-Andrea Lyons dynamic.  JMO, but Casey's past behavior indicates to me that she's not going to take orders from a woman.  So, I'm interested to see exactly what is what.  Early pics of her in court (and body language) seemed to indicate a distrust/wariness/resentment of Lyons.

Hubby and I have noticed her coldness towards AL too. She doesn't hide her feelings well at all. She most likely thinks she does, but she's had CA telling her how smart she is, gag, and all that other crap we know kc isn't.

Hubby said something I thought was interesting about how kc doesn't want to acknowledge her parents. It could be more than just her being angry at them, if she's going to throw them under the bus, she can't appear to be "cozy" with them too, so it could be a mixture of both we're seeing.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: February 23, 2010, 06:28:34 AM »

Hiya Monkeys!
I had the mornig news on and heard the following and just about fell outta bed
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-home-foreclosure-20100223,0,4303403.story

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

12:26 a.m. EST, February 23, 2010

Casey Anthony's family is facing new legal woes: their east Orange County home is in foreclosure.

New documents filed Monday in Orange Circuit Court show that Bank of America is foreclosing on Casey Anthony's childhood home.

The owners of the house are George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

The home at 4937 Hopespring Drive in Chickasaw Oaks subdivision was the last place where Caylee Marie Anthony was seen alive. Her body was found a few hundred yards away in woods.

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the child's death in 2008. Casey Anthony is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

Records show that the Anthonys bought the house in 1989 for $90,900. Documents show the couple owes between $50,001 and $249,999.

Check back for more information.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: February 23, 2010, 06:49:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   
Thanks Flamom! I was just reading that.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: February 23, 2010, 07:24:48 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22640050/detail.html
 Anthony Home In Foreclosure
Home Scene Of Dramatic Moments Since Caylee Disappeared

POSTED: 11:09 pm EST February 22, 2010
UPDATED: 5:32 am EST February 23, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
The home where Casey Anthony's parents live in east Orange County is in foreclosure.
The home on Hopespring Drive has been the scene of many dramatic moments since Caylee Anthony disappeared. Protesters lined the streets of the subdivision where the home is located at the height of the search for Caylee.

Deputies responded to the home several times to try to return calm to the neighborhood.

Bank of America filed the foreclosure notice on the home on Monday.

Caylee disappeared in June 2008, but Casey Anthony failed to report her daughter missing for more than one month.

Casey Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in connection with Caylee's death. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near the home on Dec. 11, 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: February 23, 2010, 07:31:50 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22640223/detail.html
Anthony Family May Lose Caylee’s Home
Bank Of America Files Foreclosure

POSTED: Monday, February 22, 2010
UPDATED: 6:30 am EST February 23, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 was present when Bank of America moved to foreclose on the home where Caylee Anthony once lived, a move the family didn’t see coming.
George and Cindy Anthony said they did not know that the papers had been filed until Local 6’s Mike DeForest brought it to their attention.

According to the foreclosure filing, the Anthonys had not made a mortgage payment in nine months.

The Anthonys’ attorney said their granddaughter’s death contributed to them losing the house that Casey Anthony called home from the age of 3, where she raised Caylee, and where she was eventually arrested in connection with the toddler’s killing.

The Anthonys have owned the Hopespring Drive property since 1989, but four years ago they refinanced their home for $121,000. According to the filing, they still owe nearly all of that money.

Bank of America said that since June 2009, the Anthonys have failed to make their $785 monthly payments.

The Anthonys attorney attributed the couple’s latest financial problems to the notoriety of the case and the emotional toll caused by their granddaughter’s slaying.

Cindy Anthony told prosecutors she had to leave her job because of stress-related medical problems and has been on disability for more than a year.

George Anthony, on the other hand, said he -- like many others in this economy -- is having difficulty finding work. But the Anthonys attorney said George Anthony has an added difficulty because he is instantly recognized and rejected by most employers either because of who he is or because companies fear he may bring unwanted media attention.

Many had speculated that the Anthonys were profiting off book and movie deals, but their attorney said this foreclosure proves that never occurred.
The Anthonys said they plan to do all they can to save their home, if only to preserve the place where Caylee spent her life.

Images  http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/18013973/detail.html
Bank Files For Foreclosure  http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/18013973/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: February 23, 2010, 07:58:28 AM »

Mornin', Monks!  About this foreclosure thing...How do you not pay your mortgage for SEVEN MONTHS?  And, how do you reconcile that with TATTOOS, BLING, CRUISES AND MONEY PUT IN CASEY'S COMMISSARY ACCOUNT? Is this some sort of pity party for the Anthonys?  "Oh, We're in such mourning for our loss that we can't pay our bills..."
 Maybe they could take Casey's Money Managing Seminar---how to steal from friends and family for fun and profit!  Coming to a jail cell near you!
These people are unbelievable.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: February 23, 2010, 08:16:46 AM »

They could always do what everyone else does- get a job.  There are lots of jobs that don't require any contact with the public. GA has never been able to hold down a job so what's new there?    George and Cindy, here's a friendly money management tip- when you're behind on mortgage payments don't go on a cruise and expect people to feel compassion for the fix you are now in.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: February 23, 2010, 08:43:59 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-what-happens-if-george-cindy-anthony-lose-home.html
Casey Anthony: What happens if George, Cindy Anthony lose home?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 23 2010 8:01 AM
Discuss This: Comments(6) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, could be losing what has been their home since 1986, WFTV-Channel 9 reports.

Bank of America yesterday filed foreclosure papers, WFTV anchor Greg Warmoth said.

It is the place where Caylee Anthony, George and Cindy’s 2-year-old granddaughter, lived before her murder. Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in the child’s death.

The home at 4937 Hopespring Drive drew many people absorbed with the case. George and Cindy Anthony talked to the press and argued with protesters outside the home.

Will the home still hold its fascination if the Anthonys no longer live there?

Warmoth noted that Cindy Anthony left her job as a nurse after the child vanished and has been on disability.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: February 23, 2010, 08:44:49 AM »

Mornin', Monks!  About this foreclosure thing...How do you not pay your mortgage for SEVEN MONTHS?  And, how do you reconcile that with TATTOOS, BLING, CRUISES AND MONEY PUT IN CASEY'S COMMISSARY ACCOUNT? Is this some sort of pity party for the Anthonys?  "Oh, We're in such mourning for our loss that we can't pay our bills..."
 Maybe they could take Casey's Money Managing Seminar---how to steal from friends and family for fun and profit!  Coming to a jail cell near you!

Cindy has spent enough on gum and bottled water to cover the house note.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: February 23, 2010, 08:45:03 AM »

They could always do what everyone else does- get a job.  There are lots of jobs that don't require any contact with the public. GA has never been able to hold down a job so what's new there?    George and Cindy, here's a friendly money management tip- when you're behind on mortgage payments don't go on a cruise and expect people to feel compassion for the fix you are now in.
Exactly!  They don't think the same rules we, poor sad bloggers that we are, have to follow, apply to them.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: February 23, 2010, 08:47:08 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/02/casey-anthonys-family-home-in.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony's family home in foreclosure
By
Bob Hazen
@ February 23, 2010 7:10 AM Permalink | Comments (3)
The family of accused child killer Casey Anthony is now at risk of losing their home.
On Monday, Bank of America filed a foreclosure notice against the Anthonys' home on Hopespring Drive. Records show the family bought the home in 1989 for $90,900.

The court filing shows the Anthonys owe between $50,001 to $249,000 on the mortgage.

Casey Anthony lived at the four bedroom house with her daughter Caylee until the 2-year-old disappeared in 2008. The little girl's body was found in woods just a few hundred feet away.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: February 23, 2010, 08:51:32 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-what-happens-if-george-cindy-anthony-lose-home.html
Casey Anthony: What happens if George, Cindy Anthony lose home?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 23 2010 8:01 AM
Discuss This: Comments(6) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, could be losing what has been their home since 1986, WFTV-Channel 9 reports.

Bank of America yesterday filed foreclosure papers, WFTV anchor Greg Warmoth said.

It is the place where Caylee Anthony, George and Cindy’s 2-year-old granddaughter, lived before her murder. Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in the child’s death.

The home at 4937 Hopespring Drive drew many people absorbed with the case. George and Cindy Anthony talked to the press and argued with protesters outside the home.

Will the home still hold its fascination if the Anthonys no longer live there?

Warmoth noted that Cindy Anthony left her job as a nurse after the child vanished and has been on disability.

Thanks, Trimm.  For a nanosecond, I felt twinge of sympathy for them, (but then I took a deep Yoga breath, and it passed.)  I caught myself thinking how I would hate to have my financial inadequacies aired in public, but then I realized that
A) I pay my bills
and
B) I don't believe there is a chance in He!! that Cindy did not know about this.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: February 23, 2010, 08:52:47 AM »

This is the Quote of the Year!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: February 23, 2010, 08:55:54 AM »

Thanks for the updates.

My guess is that C&G didn't want to pay the mortgage.   Caylee may have been murdered in that house.   I think the foreclosure is deliberate.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1917 on: February 23, 2010, 08:56:34 AM »

This is the Quote of the Year!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: February 23, 2010, 08:57:05 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22642148/detail.html
Posted: 8:00 am EST February 23, 2010Updated: 8:08 am EST February 23, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents may be losing their home to foreclosure. Bank of America filed foreclosure papers with the Orange County Clerk of Courts on Monday.

George and Cindy Anthony have lived in the home on Hopespring Drive in East Orange County since 1986. Their granddaughter Caylee lived in the home until she was killed nearly two years ago.

Cindy Anthony left her job as a nurse after Caylee's disappearance and has been on disability.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: February 23, 2010, 09:15:02 AM »

Register of Actions
Case No. 2010-CA-004872-O
BANK OF AMERICA NA vs. ANTHONY, CYNTHIA Met al.
Case Type:   CA - Homestead Residential Foreclosure Btwn $50,001-$249,999
Date Filed:   02/22/2010
Judicial Officer:   O'Kane, Julie H
Uniform Case Number:   482010CA004872A001OX
Party Information

Defendant
   ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M

Defendant
   ANTHONY, GEORGE A
  Also known as  ANTHONY, GEORGE

Defendant
   CHICKASAW OAKS PHASE THREE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION INC

Defendant
   STATE OF FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE

Defendant
   UNITED GUARANTY RESIDENTIAL INSURACE COMPANY OF NORTH CAROLAINA

Defendant
   UNKNOWN PARTIES IN POSSESSION 1

Defendant
   UNKNOWN PARTIES IN POSSESSION 2

Plaintiff
   BANK OF AMERICA NA
         KENEFIC, MEGHAN A., Esquire

Retained
813-880-8888(W)

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
02/22/2010           Lis Pendens
02/22/2010           Complaint
02/22/2010           Value of Real Property/Mortgage Foreclosure Claim Form
02/22/2010           Civil Cover Sheet

Plaintiff BANK OF AMERICA NA
            Total Financial Assessment    1,012.50
            Total Payments and Credits    1,012.50
            Balance Due as of 02/23/2010    0.00

02/22/2010           Transaction Assessment            910.00
02/22/2010           Transaction Assessment            70.00
02/22/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CV-2010-16171    KENEFIC, MEGHAN A., Esquire    (982.50)
02/22/2010           Transaction Assessment            30.00
02/22/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CV-2010-16197    customer    (30.00)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.