April 26, 2024, 07:05:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 443021 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: February 23, 2010, 10:48:33 AM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/local/story/Casey-Anthonys-parents-facing-foreclosure/nglWtNE9h0eDRIunerjvUw.cspx
Casey Anthony's parents facing foreclosure
Contributor: Cary Williams
Email: cwilliams@abcactionnews.com
Last Update: 9:49 am
ORANGE COUNTY, FL -- It's another round of sad news for Casey Anthony's parents, who now looking at foreclosure on their east Orange County home.

The Bank of America filed foreclosure papers with the Orange County Clerk of Courts on Monday.

George and Cindy Anthony have lived in the home Hopespring Drive in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision since 1986.

Their daughter Casey and their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, were living their when Caylee disappeared almost two years ago.

The remains of the 2-year-old were found in a wooded around not far from the home in December 2008.  Casey is charged with her murder.

George Anthony is retired and Cindy Anthony left her nursing job after Caylee went missing and is on disability.

Sources: wftv.com, orlandosentinel.com

BBM.  I see lots of retired folks as greeters at Walmart.  He looks like he is healthy enough to gather shopping carts and he said he loved watching Food Network so I am sure flipping McD's burgers would be right up his sleeve. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: February 23, 2010, 10:49:28 AM »

Thanks for the updates.

My guess is that C&G didn't want to pay the mortgage.   Caylee may have been murdered in that house.   I think the foreclosure is deliberate.

Hi Sassy, I hadn't thought about that possibility!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: February 23, 2010, 10:49:31 AM »

Mornin', Monks!  About this foreclosure thing...How do you not pay your mortgage for SEVEN MONTHS?  And, how do you reconcile that with TATTOOS, BLING, CRUISES AND MONEY PUT IN CASEY'S COMMISSARY ACCOUNT? Is this some sort of pity party for the Anthonys?  "Oh, We're in such mourning for our loss that we can't pay our bills..."
 Maybe they could take Casey's Money Managing Seminar---how to steal from friends and family for fun and profit!  Coming to a jail cell near you!
These people are unbelievable.

Cindy has spent enough on gum and bottled water to cover the house note.

I can't help myself.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: February 23, 2010, 10:50:46 AM »

Now wouldn't it be funny if Lenny came in and offered to buy it      
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1944 on: February 23, 2010, 10:51:58 AM »

Why is George retired, he never kept a job that long to retire from. A Walmart greeter sounds good, but there is no way he would do that. Maybe he can go and flip burgers at Jack In The Box. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1945 on: February 23, 2010, 10:52:12 AM »

They can't afford $785.00 a month?  Hmmmm but as you all have reiterated cruises, tattoo's, possible cosmetic enhancement (Cindy), jetting all over for interviews which I am sure they were compensated for in some way........nope no sympathy here - time to face reality CA and GA and get yourselves some jobs - Oh and maybe they could sell that boat that they use to search for so many missing children, right? 
Maybe George can rip the diamond studs out of his ears, and go hock them, perhaps that may help with some bills.
Oh now there's a thought - I can help with the ripping 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1946 on: February 23, 2010, 10:52:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I can't muster any sympathy for the Anthony's......But I feel sure some stupid azz will pay the house off for them. It is all for sympathy and money. Neither of them are working, why don't they sell their vehicles. I get so sick of all their whining and lying.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: February 23, 2010, 10:53:16 AM »

Thanks for the updates.

My guess is that C&G didn't want to pay the mortgage.   Caylee may have been murdered in that house.   I think the foreclosure is deliberate.
That could very well be 

I wouldn't doubt that we see a bankruptcy next.............then KC declared indigent....the people and the state  of FL are gonna get screwed by the A's again and again

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: February 23, 2010, 10:53:28 AM »

I call bs on the Anthonys not making their mortgage payment.  They don't want that house.  They'd prefer to stick the bank and walk away.  IMO, Cindy has put aside money to purchase or rent her next home and has no intentions of fulfilling her obligation to her bank on the Hopespring Drive house.  After all, they are celebrities now.  The address is not nearly good enough for them.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: February 23, 2010, 10:54:31 AM »

CASEY ANTHONY: FACT OR FICTION?   

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Free-Press-Release.com) February 21, 2010

National, USA – Helping Heroes will host a BlogTalkRadio “Voices for Justice: Casey Anthony Case this coming Sunday, February 28, 2010 6-7p.m. (Pacific Time). The show will explore the case against Casey Anthony; does the prosecution have what it takes to win this trial?
Our panel will take your calls on Sunday. Is the Smoking Gun, Smokin? Is this a factual case or fiction? Can this woman get a fair trial? No matter how you feel about her, did the media help you in coming to the conclusion of guilt or do you need more evidence to back up the claim that she and only Casey murdered her daughter Caylee Marie. Will the real CMA please step forward...the saga continues, join us Sunday!

http://www.free-press-release.com/news-casey-anthony-fact-or-fiction-1266811731.html

Helping Heroes is run by Michelle Bart

Here's the link:  http://www.helpingheroes.com/aboutus.html

OK...so are any of us surprised?   

NOPE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: February 23, 2010, 10:54:46 AM »

They can't afford $785.00 a month?  Hmmmm but as you all have reiterated cruises, tattoo's, possible cosmetic enhancement (Cindy), jetting all over for interviews which I am sure they were compensated for in some way........nope no sympathy here - time to face reality CA and GA and get yourselves some jobs - Oh and maybe they could sell that boat that they use to search for so many missing children, right? 
Maybe George can rip the diamond studs out of his ears, and go hock them, perhaps that may help with some bills.

Cindy can start selling some of those gold bracelets, rings and necklaces she wears as well.  They can also save $100.00 a month buy not paying for Casey's Cheesie puff fund. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: February 23, 2010, 10:59:02 AM »

The more articles  I read the more I beleive this is part of a plan.

The Anthonys' attorney said their granddaughter's death contributed to them losing the house

They have not lost the house yet.  Most mortgage companies would rather work a deal out with the homeowners than have another house sit empty while they try to sell or auction it off.  That statement by Conway reads that they have no intentions to fight to keep the home, it is a done deal.  Something stinks. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: February 23, 2010, 10:59:29 AM »

I can't muster any sympathy for the Anthony's......But I feel sure some stupid azz will pay the house off for them. It is all for sympathy and money. Neither of them are working, why don't they sell their vehicles. I get so sick of all their whining and lying.
And you can bet someone will do just that. Maybe Mallory's mom will step forward and help  Great idea sell one of the cars. Or maybe Lee can come to the rescue and help mom and dad.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: February 23, 2010, 11:00:42 AM »

Cindy can start selling some of those gold bracelets, rings and necklaces she wears as well.  They can also save $100.00 a month buy not paying for Casey's Cheesie puff fund. 
And we all know she is good at making purses  maybe she can make a line of purses. They just make me ill.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: February 23, 2010, 11:02:57 AM »

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/news/local/story/Casey-Anthonys-parents-facing-foreclosure/nglWtNE9h0eDRIunerjvUw.cspx
Casey Anthony's parents facing foreclosure
Contributor: Cary Williams
Email: cwilliams@abcactionnews.com
Last Update: 9:49 am
ORANGE COUNTY, FL -- It's another round of sad news for Casey Anthony's parents, who now looking at foreclosure on their east Orange County home.

The Bank of America filed foreclosure papers with the Orange County Clerk of Courts on Monday.

George and Cindy Anthony have lived in the home Hopespring Drive in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision since 1986.

Their daughter Casey and their granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, were living their when Caylee disappeared almost two years ago.

The remains of the 2-year-old were found in a wooded around not far from the home in December 2008.  Casey is charged with her murder.

George Anthony is retired and Cindy Anthony left her nursing job after Caylee went missing and is on disability.

Sources: wftv.com, orlandosentinel.com

BBM.  I see lots of retired folks as greeters at Walmart.  He looks like he is healthy enough to gather shopping carts and he said he loved watching Food Network so I am sure flipping McD's burgers would be right up his sleeve. 

retired my azz............my husband retired 3 years ago and is 2 years into his new career....the A's think they are celebrities and should have a free ride....well I hope to goodness the free ride is over!!  GET A JOB!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: February 23, 2010, 11:04:21 AM »

I call bs on the Anthonys not making their mortgage payment.  They don't want that house.  They'd prefer to stick the bank and walk away.  IMO, Cindy has put aside money to purchase or rent her next home and has no intentions of fulfilling her obligation to her bank on the Hopespring Drive house.  After all, they are celebrities now.  The address is not nearly good enough for them.   

Yep, ITA !  They have round the clock lawyer advice, they want ppl. to believe that they couldn't work something out with the bank or have used some of the money that they've  already gotten? B S, doueble BS.  Their buds the Milsteads weren't slowed down a bit by foreclosure. Deliberate and conscious move. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1956 on: February 23, 2010, 11:05:19 AM »

Recently the PR person quit and would not say why but has stated she has been paid for the whole time she was hired.  Lyon now has a student doing PR.  There has also been a request to have a meeting with the Judge to discuss new evidence without team Bobo there. 

Conway makes this statement:

Many had speculated that the Anthony's were profiting off book and movie deals, but Conway said this foreclosure proves that never occurred.

I get the feeling this is all tied together.  After George read his pitty me letter to Fox you would think Conway would have no comment rather than making the above comment.  I have a feeling this has to do with blood money proof surfacing. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: February 23, 2010, 11:07:15 AM »

Good Morning Darla! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: February 23, 2010, 11:07:39 AM »

And we all know she is good at making purses  maybe she can make a line of purses. They just make me ill.

They also have that cleaning company they started that claims their sanitizing mist gets rid of H1N1.  Maybe Cindy can package a do-it-yourself kit to clean evidence out of a car trunk and pimp that online.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: February 23, 2010, 11:08:17 AM »

Thanks for the updates.

That could very well be 

I wouldn't doubt that we see a bankruptcy next.............then KC declared indigent....the people and the state  of FL are gonna get screwed by the A's again and again

Funny how all of this works together. Now they are all victims, poor them, woe is me, somebody please bail them out....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.