April 19, 2024, 04:25:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442177 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #240 on: January 23, 2010, 09:04:10 AM »

Good evening, Guys.   What is this remark about a woman having a "Brush cut?"  Was Lyons insinuating this woman was gay and therefore wasn't a real woman?  I find that offensive.  If she were comparing her hair to this woman's "Brush cut" at least I wouldn't suspect there were creatures living in it as I suspect might be the case with that unkempt, completely inappropriate hair style (And I use that term loosely.) It doesn't even look clean.  How dare her make a remark like that?  This is the 21st Century.  Is it possible that she thinks that unruly thatch is attractive?  She's far too old to have that bunch of whatever hanging down.

I don't usually comment on another woman's appearance, but in this case I make an exception.  Beauty is really only skin deep, but ugly goes to the bone.

You are a very wise Babybear. Good post.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: January 23, 2010, 09:25:06 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Cleared my Monday and Tuesday schedule and will be stationed at the ready with my listening ears on.  (I believe Valium Kitty will be required to be in attendance as well.  I just know something will happen to make me swell up like a toad!)
Hey, did anyone hear whatever happened with Holly Gagne's hearing on Thursday?  I can't find any info.   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: January 23, 2010, 09:37:39 AM »

Hey Monka.     Oh yes,we will need Valium kitty for sure.   
I don't know about Gagne.     I will look.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: January 23, 2010, 09:42:57 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  Cleared my Monday and Tuesday schedule and will be stationed at the ready with my listening ears on.  (I believe Valium Kitty will be required to be in attendance as well.  I just know something will happen to make me swell up like a toad!)
Hey, did anyone hear whatever happened with Holly Gagne's hearing on Thursday?  I can't find any info.   

Gagne
01/21/2010           CANCELED   Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
Cancelled
01/21/2010           Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
Case Management
01/27/2010           Pre-Trial Conference  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
02/08/2010           Trial  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #244 on: January 23, 2010, 09:50:11 AM »

I'll be hear Monday with Popcorn Kitty, and Valium Kitty, because I am finding it very hard to believe Casey is actually going to say out loud for everyone to hear that she is guilty of the fraud charges. And I hope someone brings her something to wear that isn't all wrinkled and sea foam green 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: January 23, 2010, 09:57:55 AM »

Gagne
01/21/2010           CANCELED   Hearing  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
Cancelled
Case Management
01/27/2010           Pre-Trial Conference  (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Adams, John H, SR)
Thanks, Trimm.  How do you find out what happened at the hearing?  Are there documents available, or is this one of those where someone has to make a request for info?  I don't know why I am so fascinated with Holly G, but I keep thnking the attack on her husband has something to do with the Anthonys and the pictures he refused to give her involve a money making scheme.  One more bizarre twist in this amusement park ride.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: January 23, 2010, 09:59:12 AM »

I'll be hear Monday with Popcorn Kitty, and Valium Kitty, because I am finding it very hard to believe Casey is actually going to say out loud for everyone to hear that she is guilty of the fraud charges. And I hope someone brings her something to wear that isn't all wrinkled and sea foam green 
Actually, I want her to be all rumpled and unkempt. It would just show how little her "loving" family really cares.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: January 23, 2010, 10:02:27 AM »

Gagne
Cancelled
Case Management
Thanks, Trimm.  How do you find out what happened at the hearing?  Are there documents available, or is this one of those where someone has to make a request for info?  I don't know why I am so fascinated with Holly G, but I keep thnking the attack on her husband has something to do with the Anthonys and the pictures he refused to give her involve a money making scheme.  One more bizarre twist in this amusement park ride.

I haven't seen any documents,but she is interesting to me too. 

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: January 23, 2010, 10:12:26 AM »

Gagne
Cancelled
Case Management

Very shortly after the baseball bat incident on 9/10/09, her husband filed for divorce on 9/15/09. Can't blame him. But obviously things weren't well between them anyway. Was it because of the Caylee case? We may never know, but the way all the others in this case have been negatively affected, I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

Anyway....check out post #396   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052&page=16

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: January 23, 2010, 10:15:42 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
MONDAY, MONDAY…
Posted in Latest Posts by William J. Sheaffer on January 22, 2010

Thanks for the link !!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: January 23, 2010, 10:39:48 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1515

Kronk, Damn it, Kronk!

Posted on January 23rd, 2010 by by Valhall

Thanks !   Judge Strickland must feel at times that he and the State Attorneys are herding cats ...  Baez's only tactic must be 'delay & confuse'.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: January 23, 2010, 10:44:29 AM »

Actually, I want her to be all rumpled and unkempt. It would just show how little her "loving" family really cares.
Okay, just not the sea foam green
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: January 23, 2010, 10:56:32 AM »

It is a little vomitous, isn't it?  Especially when Alopecia Lyons is wearing her matching one.  I have to be honest here, I have never, ever, ever, ever, seen a lawyer and client in mother-daughter couture before.  I wonder if this is a Lyons trademark?  And do the guys she represents have to wear the same thing, too?  When does Baez pull out the coordinating tie?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: January 23, 2010, 11:02:57 AM »

Gagne
Cancelled
Case Management

Very shortly after the baseball bat incident on 9/10/09, her husband filed for divorce on 9/15/09. Can't blame him. But obviously things weren't well between them anyway. Was it because of the Caylee case? We may never know, but the way all the others in this case have been negatively affected, I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

Anyway....check out post #396   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052&page=16
Thanks, Tupelo.  Wowee, this whole case is a gift that keeps on giving, isn't it?  I thought at first that it was just that we had so much access to info that that's why it was so strange, but the personalities and behaviors are so weird.  I lived in Tallahassee during the Chi Omega murders by Ted Bundy, (my mom worked for the Atty General at the time,) and I knew a lot of the players in the case.  I was about 19 at the time, and because it hit so close to home, literally, I was fascinated with the case.  But I don't remember it being half as bizarre as this one.  (And that was so frighteningly strange.) 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: January 23, 2010, 12:26:46 PM »

It is a little vomitous, isn't it?  Especially when Alopecia Lyons is wearing her matching one.  I have to be honest here, I have never, ever, ever, ever, seen a lawyer and client in mother-daughter couture before.  I wonder if this is a Lyons trademark?  And do the guys she represents have to wear the same thing, too?  When does Baez pull out the coordinating tie?

Funny.

I can't wait to see who will show up in court -  Amy, Tony L, etc.    And watch KC's reaction to them being in the court room.
I bet she'll be squirmy as hell.   If she thinks Tony will be there, she's going to want to look as good as she possibly can.

Personally, I'd like to see KC show up in one of those big old baggy orange jumpsuits!        Monkey Devil!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: January 23, 2010, 01:16:27 PM »

Yes and it might sink into her arrogant head that the only reason she had nice clothes and lots of 'stuff' was courtesy of her parents-  she felt restrained by them, they obviously cramped her style- but now she might realise what life without her roots/support system is like.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: January 23, 2010, 02:22:51 PM »

Funny.

I can't wait to see who will show up in court -  Amy, Tony L, etc.    And watch KC's reaction to them being in the court room.
I bet she'll be squirmy as hell.   If she thinks Tony will be there, she's going to want to look as good as she possibly can.

Personally, I'd like to see KC show up in one of those big old baggy orange jumpsuits!        Monkey Devil!
Wouldn't that be cool?  I hope everyone that Casey has screwed over, (I said over, didn't I?) is there up front where she has to look at them.  I want her to have to face Amy and, for the first time in her wretched, hedonistic life, take responsibility for her actions.  Hey, dreaming is free, right?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: January 23, 2010, 02:27:26 PM »

Yes and it might sink into her arrogant head that the only reason she had nice clothes and lots of 'stuff' was courtesy of her parents-  she felt restrained by them, they obviously cramped her style- but now she might realise what life without her roots/support system is like.

Nice one, Western.  I hope beyond hope that she has some self realization that with or without them, she is nothing.  But with them, she at least looked cared for.  She is such an ungrateful wench, I don't think she understands the economic reality of working for a living so you can have stuff.  In my opinion, she blames her parents for not being independently wealthy so that she wouldn't be expected to work.  I also think she blames Cindy for her being in jail in the first place.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: January 23, 2010, 02:28:36 PM »

Kronk, Damn it, Kronk!

Good Afternoon Monks!  Tupelo, thanks...as usual Val is right on target

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 23, 2010, 03:04:24 PM »

Kronk, Damn it, Kronk!

Good Afternoon Monks!  Tupelo, thanks...as usual Val is right on target
Jill is so ill, there would be no way she could take the witness stand, I wouldn't think. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.