April 25, 2024, 10:02:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442977 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: January 23, 2010, 03:04:41 PM »

I'll be hear Monday with Popcorn Kitty, and Valium Kitty, because I am finding it very hard to believe Casey is actually going to say out loud for everyone to hear that she is guilty of the fraud charges. And I hope someone brings her something to wear that isn't all wrinkled and sea foam green 
Actually, I want her to be all rumpled and unkempt. It would just show how little her "loving" family really cares.
Okay, just not the sea foam green
It is a little vomitous, isn't it?  Especially when Alopecia Lyons is wearing her matching one.  I have to be honest here, I have never, ever, ever, ever, seen a lawyer and client in mother-daughter couture before.  I wonder if this is a Lyons trademark?  And do the guys she represents have to wear the same thing, too?  When does Baez pull out the coordinating tie?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: January 23, 2010, 08:00:56 PM »

Justice for Caylee       an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: January 23, 2010, 08:18:18 PM »

I'll be hear Monday with Popcorn Kitty, and Valium Kitty, because I am finding it very hard to believe Casey is actually going to say out loud for everyone to hear that she is guilty of the fraud charges. And I hope someone brings her something to wear that isn't all wrinkled and sea foam green 
Actually, I want her to be all rumpled and unkempt. It would just show how little her "loving" family really cares.
It is a little vomitous, isn't it?  Especially when Alopecia Lyons is wearing her matching one.  I have to be honest here, I have never, ever, ever, ever, seen a lawyer and client in mother-daughter couture before.  I wonder if this is a Lyons trademark?  And do the guys she represents have to wear the same thing, too?  When does Baez pull out the coordinating tie?

Monkey Devil!
http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
The Scream Team’s List of Demands(parody)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #263 on: January 23, 2010, 08:24:43 PM »

Trimm that is funny  I've got this weird feeling come Monday she will be stubborn and won't plead guilty, now that would be interesting if that happened.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: January 23, 2010, 08:27:23 PM »

Trimm that is funny  I've got this weird feeling come Monday she will be stubborn and won't plead guilty, now that would be interesting if that happened.

I will be glad to see Monday get here.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: January 23, 2010, 08:51:05 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1515

Kronk, Damn it, Kronk!

Posted on January 23rd, 2010 by by Valhall

Thanks !   Judge Strickland must feel at times that he and the State Attorneys are herding cats ...  Baez's only tactic must be 'delay & confuse'.

I agree with this assessment and beyond.   The defense is being ludacrious to attempt blaming this on Kronk via an extremely embittered woman with a rap sheet that doesnt exactly go toward her character, not to mention much to the defense's absence of thought is the fact that just because some lowlife makes a statement doesn't necessarily mean its so - if Im not mistaken Kronk has enough to refute his ex's allegations.   Regardless, Casey was already making up her story & lying her butt off leading up to the evening Cindy & her had the argument after visiting paw paw at the nursing home, having dinner later with Cindy's mother when there was quite an argument over pressing charges or not against Casey for stealing her grandparents money, yet again.   The fact is Cindy & Casey argued significantly that night, Caylee was never seen again & she blamed a faux nanny - logic ensues and one realizes that Kronk was not part of that case scenario, AT ALL.  How the heck will the defense explain Casey's story that "Zanny" knocked her to the ground in Jay Blanchard Park & took Caylee but Caylee ended up with this random guy that Casey did not know, its beyond ridiculous!  NOPE, nice try but this is going to backfire on the defense in a very big way.  The prosecution is well aware of what is being attempted.   Once again, the defense is stupid is as stupid does because they have just opened the door for the prosecution to embarrass them unmercifully as well as discrediting this woman before she even gives any formal testimony, their interview was not a deposition & nothing was sworn to as of this date.    Do they actually think that claiming this woman as seriously ill will deter from her lifetime character & make her credible, the answer is NO WAY.   If anything Judge Strickland might surprise us and allow it just for the entertainment value of witnessing this defense fall on their swords OUCH!.   

I'll cyas Monday, this should be interesting to say the least -- man o manochivitz it doesnt get much lower than this

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: January 23, 2010, 09:42:27 PM »

If Baez and that big ugly woman should depose Kronk's ex-wife under oath and videotape  it, they will have to make her available for  the SA to cross examine her.  Otherwise, it will never be admitted as evidence.  Each witness must be available for cross-examination no matter who's witness she or he may be.  So Baez and the Amazon will have to bring Mrs. Ex-Kronk to the trial as a witness and make her available for  the SA's cross.  This could be done on videotape too, if there is a compelling reason that she cannot appear at trial.  No testimony may be admitted without the opportunity by the opposing side to confront that witness.  If the witness dies without being cross-examined, too bad.  Her testimony will not be admitted.

In fact, I doubt that this crazy woman would even be allowed to testify.  Her statements so far have no connection whatsoever with the death of Caylee Anthony.  Kronk is not a suspect.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: January 24, 2010, 03:17:46 AM »

If Baez and that big ugly woman should depose Kronk's ex-wife under oath and videotape  it, they will have to make her available for  the SA to cross examine her.  Otherwise, it will never be admitted as evidence.  Each witness must be available for cross-examination no matter who's witness she or he may be.  So Baez and the Amazon will have to bring Mrs. Ex-Kronk to the trial as a witness and make her available for  the SA's cross.  This could be done on videotape too, if there is a compelling reason that she cannot appear at trial.  No testimony may be admitted without the opportunity by the opposing side to confront that witness.  If the witness dies without being cross-examined, too bad.  Her testimony will not be admitted.

In fact, I doubt that this crazy woman would even be allowed to testify.  Her statements so far have no connection whatsoever with the death of Caylee Anthony.  Kronk is not a suspect.

Baez' other big ugly woman has already blown the bombshell they hoped to make with this person by proclaiming that her story is a virtual deathbed statement. Geez the gal isn't even dead yet and LKB is spouting to the cameras that the lady is dying but wants to leave as her final words that Kronk used duct tape on her. Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.  As with almost every other strategy coming from the legal lunatics , they don't care if it's ever actually part of the evidence, they want to be able to just say they have a person who says........it's apparent that they don't have a real defense and until they are forced to deal with the trial, with rules and procedure and all that stuff they enjoy starting fires. They're like wild teenagers lighting toilet paper rolls and just throwing them any old place and then calling the media to report on them.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: January 24, 2010, 07:01:05 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m1d23-Casey-Anthony-case-Roy-Kronks-exwife-may-testify-at-Mondays-hearing
Casey Anthony case: Roy Kronk’s ex-wife may testify at Monday's hearing
January 23, 8:13 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
The ex-wife of the man who found the remains of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, may testify at a hearing on Monday.

In Dec. 2008, then-meter reader Roy Kronk discovered the little girl’s remains in a wooded area near the Anthony family home. Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with her first-degree murder and Kronk has denied anything to do with the girl’s death.

His ex-wife Jill Kerley, however, believes Kronk should be considered a suspect in Caylee’s death, according to WESH 2 News.

“The more I think about it, the more my gut’s telling me that he had something to do with it,” said Kerley.

WESH reports that Kerley is suffering from cancer, so Casey’s defense team will argue they need her testimony as soon as possible.

To see a video interview of Kerley with Casey’s attorneys, click here.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d22-Casey-Anthony-case-Interview-with-Roy-Kronks-exwife-Jill-Kerley-video
Kronk has said “I know I’ve done nothing wrong, so I have no reason to be troubled or fearful by this.”

To hear Kronk's interview with authorities, click here.

Kerley claims that twice during their marriage, Kronk restrained her using duct tape. The defense finds this allegation significant, since Caylee’s skull was found with duct tape wrapped its nose and mouth.

Attorney Mark NeJame, who now represents Texas Equusearch, but at one time represented Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy, and also represented Kronk, believes Casey’s case may be damaged by trying to paint Kronk as a suspect.

“I have no doubt. He found Caylee and had nothing to do with the case other than that,” said NeJame.

Casey’s check fraud trial had originally been scheduled to take place on Monday, however, a hearing will be held in its stead. Reports indicate that Casey will likely accept a plea deal in the case and forego the fraud trial.

Casey’s murder trial is scheduled to begin in June.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: January 24, 2010, 07:03:38 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: January 24, 2010, 08:54:24 AM »

Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!

One more day to wait.....thank goodness today is playoff day, that will keep me occupied for today. I would like to see Amy in court tomorrow, just to see how Casey reacts to seeing her. I'm praying for a just sentence for Casey, one that will help in achieving a max sentence for the murder charge and ultimately bring justice for Caylee Marie.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: January 24, 2010, 10:12:06 AM »

Good Morning  Why am I getting visions of Casey tomorrow, getting incredibly stubborn and won't plead guilty? Something just tells me, she is going to have a hard time saying those words.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: January 24, 2010, 10:19:41 AM »

Good Morning  Why am I getting visions of Casey tomorrow, getting incredibly stubborn and won't plead guilty? Something just tells me, she is going to have a hard time saying those words.
It is very hard to envision that, but if she doesn't, off to trial we go. Just more delay, possibly. According to a comment from Bill Scheaffer on his blog, no jury has been selected for this trial. The end result will be the same, guilty, but her sentence may be harsher if it does go to trial, no?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: January 24, 2010, 10:21:45 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1524

Lee Anthony: “He knows what he has done.”

Posted on January 24th, 2010 by by Valhall

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: January 24, 2010, 10:34:24 AM »

It is very hard to envision that, but if she doesn't, off to trial we go. Just more delay, possibly. According to a comment from Bill Scheaffer on his blog, no jury has been selected for this trial. The end result will be the same, guilty, but her sentence may be harsher if it does go to trial, no?
I'm not sure about the sentence. But I know that I can't wait to see George and Cindy's faces tomorrow. Will George run out of the courtroom like the coward he is? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: January 24, 2010, 10:42:25 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1524

Lee Anthony: “He knows what he has done.”

Posted on January 24th, 2010 by by Valhall
Interesting. There is one thing that George isn't, and that is a slob, no way does a person like him, sloppily but the duct tape on the gas can like that. I do believe George didn't put the tape on that gas can. I'm a lot like George with neatness, and no way would I put it on like that. Lee definitely knows a lot 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: January 24, 2010, 11:05:08 AM »

Monkey Devil!
http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
The Scream Team’s List of Demands(parody)

HAHAHA !!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: January 24, 2010, 11:19:35 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/24/will_casey_take_plea_deal_in_check_fraud_case.html
 Will Casey Take Plea Deal In Check Fraud Case?
Sunday, January 24, 2010 9:51:11 AM
ORLANDO -- Monday could be a big day in the case against Casey Anthony as she heads back to court.
LIVE COVERAGE
Watch the latest Casey Anthony hearing LIVE at 1:30 p.m. Monday. Plus, follow @CFNews13_Casey on Twitter to get instant updates.

The big speculation is over what will happen with Casey’s check fraud civil case, in which she has been accused of stealing more than $400 from a friend and going on a shopping spree.

Because that trial was postponed, legal experts said a plea deal could very possibly be in the works, and Casey could plead guilty to at least some of the charges against her.
Also up for debate Monday is a potential ruling in her murder case.

Casey’s lawyers want to get sworn testimony from the ex-wife of Roy Kronk, the former meter reader who found the remains of Casey’s 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

In previous interviews, Jill Kerley told defense investigators that Kronk was violent and used duct tape to restrain her -- similar to the duct tape used on Casey’s daughter.

Deputies said Kronk is not a suspect in Caylee’s murder.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: January 24, 2010, 11:23:07 AM »

Because that trial was postponed, legal experts said a plea deal could very possibly be in the works, and Casey could plead guilty to at least some of the charges against her.  Of course, to some of the charges, here we go, I'll just bet that little witch will not plead guilty on all the charges 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: January 24, 2010, 11:55:49 AM »

The travels of the gas cans have always confused me.  Information overload.  So I've been relieved to shelve their confusing trip itinerary to the recesses of my mind and focus on the damning facts concerning the particular rare Henkel tape instead.  There is no way the Anthonys can get around the fact that they seem to be awash in the stuff.  And that particular stuff.  That really brings home the entire case to my way of thinking when combined with all of the other evidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.