April 24, 2024, 05:26:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442822 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #300 on: January 24, 2010, 05:18:29 PM »

Cameras should be required in courtrooms and police cars because I AM nosy.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #301 on: January 24, 2010, 05:19:50 PM »

Trimm that is funny  I've got this weird feeling come Monday she will be stubborn and won't plead guilty, now that would be interesting if that happened.

Hi Monks!! nrcg...nothing would surprise me......I think we have to be prepared for anything at this point!!
Who knows maybe Cindy and George might do something memorable in the courtroom
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: January 24, 2010, 05:40:40 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1524

Lee Anthony: “He knows what he has done.”

Posted on January 24th, 2010 by by Valhall

Thanks tupelo.....interesting article...left me wondering exactly WHAT does LEE know

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: January 24, 2010, 05:45:51 PM »

Trimm that is funny  I've got this weird feeling come Monday she will be stubborn and won't plead guilty, now that would be interesting if that happened.

Hi Monks!! nrcg...nothing would surprise me......I think we have to be prepared for anything at this point!!

LOL !!!!   Exchange gumwads?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: January 24, 2010, 05:46:53 PM »

Interesting. There is one thing that George isn't, and that is a slob, no way does a person like him, sloppily but the duct tape on the gas can like that. I do believe George didn't put the tape on that gas can. I'm a lot like George with neatness, and no way would I put it on like that. Lee definitely knows a lot 

From what I have seen I think both the A's are very neat people......and this neatness did not carry over to their children. I remember reading how surprised Lee was when he went to pick up KC's things as TonE's....at how neatly things were packed.....he indicted that KC was a slob

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: January 24, 2010, 05:52:41 PM »

I saw this posted on HM   

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/courtDocs/06-O-14552-1.pdf

Todd Macaluso Disciplinary Charges

thanks tupelo.....TMac is a bad money manger Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: January 24, 2010, 05:53:39 PM »

I saw this posted on HM   

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/courtDocs/06-O-14552-1.pdf

Todd Macaluso Disciplinary Charges

Just plain stupid behavior for an attorney-how reckless can you get?   Not good ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: January 24, 2010, 05:55:25 PM »

Cameras should be allowed in the courtrooms, and not just because I'm nosy.

I agree Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: January 24, 2010, 05:58:43 PM »

I'd LOVE to see them do something and get their freeloading, bloodmoneyloving azzes thrown in jail

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: January 24, 2010, 06:23:18 PM »

Interesting. There is one thing that George isn't, and that is a slob, no way does a person like him, sloppily but the duct tape on the gas can like that. I do believe George didn't put the tape on that gas can. I'm a lot like George with neatness, and no way would I put it on like that. Lee definitely knows a lot 

From what I have seen I think both the A's are very neat people......and this neatness did not carry over to their children. I remember reading how surprised Lee was when he went to pick up KC's things as TonE's....at how neatly things were packed.....he indicted that KC was a slob

I'm thinking George & Cindy were organizational & detail maniacs, especially in the Hopespring Home Economics Dept..   It's possible over-the-top scrutinizing pressure had the exact opposite effect upon their children-causing a Slob Effect.   Whatever --- in my opinion, it is George who is the natural born detail-oriented person -the 'Felix Unger' of the George & Cindy Show .... and in order to maintain her marriage, Cindy had to adapt early on to George's personality , because in my opinon, Cindy is naturally careless, as are her children.  So we have Felix Unger living with three Oscar Madisons.  No wonder the two youngest Oscar Madisons felt the need to band together and even develop their own language ... known only to them.   That is weird.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: January 24, 2010, 06:30:08 PM »

Now that takes nerve- not only does she take every last penny out of Amy's account, she overdraws the account to pay her phone bill.  This girl was burning all bridges, she knew she was going to jail for the rest of her life and she knew why....

And she seemed so gleeful ...  I think she enjoyed the thrill, especially at the teller's window.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: January 24, 2010, 06:51:18 PM »

Like Cindy raising her hand to get the Judge's attention so she may have the floor?  LOL

(I'll never forget that.)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: January 24, 2010, 06:54:38 PM »

Like Cindy raising her hand to get the Judge's attention so she may have the floor?  LOL

I even found the picture. LOL

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: January 24, 2010, 07:09:53 PM »

Good afternoon, Monks.

As I recall Macaluso impressed some people in Orlando because he flew his own airplane from California.  Now we have reason to suspect where the $50,000 (which was likely a down payment) came from.  He has been oddly quiet recently but wasn't it he who announced in court that they had witnesses to prove Casey's innocence?  Didn't the SA demand the names of these witnesses?  Wasn't the defense ordered by the judge to produce these names sometime in February?  Isn't this hilarious?

"First let's kill all the lawyers."---Shakespeare

He certainly did  IMO he spoke out of turn and got called on it by the judge. I really have issues with him, something about him that does not sit well with me.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: January 24, 2010, 07:24:35 PM »

Hi Brandi....neither will I.....but at that time I still had some sympathy/pity for them...just a tad mind you

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: January 24, 2010, 07:25:21 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: January 24, 2010, 07:27:09 PM »

Good afternoon, Monks.

As I recall Macaluso impressed some people in Orlando because he flew his own airplane from California.  Now we have reason to suspect where the $50,000 (which was likely a down payment) came from.  He has been oddly quiet recently but wasn't it he who announced in court that they had witnesses to prove Casey's innocence?  Didn't the SA demand the names of these witnesses?  Wasn't the defense ordered by the judge to produce these names sometime in February?  Isn't this hilarious?

"First let's kill all the lawyers."---Shakespeare

He certainly did  IMO he spoke out of turn and got called on it by the judge. I really have issues with him, something about him that does not sit well with me.

yep.....I can't wait to see the witness list from the defense

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: January 24, 2010, 08:09:00 PM »

That really is priceless !!!!
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: January 24, 2010, 11:41:02 PM »

Thank you, Trimm and Tupelo.  There are many things I recall about the Ants' behavior in various gatherings, but the one which I always remembered first is the day they both gave an extremely close and detailed inspection of the tissue holding WHATEVER came out of his nose after a particularly violent blowout.  That memory to me is unforgettable in its total gross factor.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: January 25, 2010, 01:07:04 AM »

Brandi, thanks for the pix (and you look so lovely by the way).
I think she was raising her hand to ask the judge if George could go potty -- he looks quite . . . "strained."

gotta go! gotta go! gotta go right now!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.