April 24, 2024, 10:11:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442798 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: January 25, 2010, 01:17:17 AM »

Trimm that is funny  I've got this weird feeling come Monday she will be stubborn and won't plead guilty, now that would be interesting if that happened.

Hi Monks!! nrcg...nothing would surprise me......I think we have to be prepared for anything at this point!!
Who knows maybe Cindy and George might do something memorable in the courtroom

Like Cindy raising her hand to get the Judge's attention so she may have the floor?  LOL

(I'll never forget that.)

I even found the picture. LOL

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

BRANDI    That's great!!!!!! So funny.   Can't wait , should be good.           
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: January 25, 2010, 01:22:07 AM »

Good afternoon, Monks.

As I recall Macaluso impressed some people in Orlando because he flew his own airplane from California.  Now we have reason to suspect where the $50,000 (which was likely a down payment) came from.  He has been oddly quiet recently but wasn't it he who announced in court that they had witnesses to prove Casey's innocence?  Didn't the SA demand the names of these witnesses?  Wasn't the defense ordered by the judge to produce these names sometime in February?  Isn't this hilarious?

"First let's kill all the lawyers."---Shakespeare

He certainly did  IMO he spoke out of turn and got called on it by the judge. I really have issues with him, something about him that does not sit well with me.

Hmmm could it be his smugness, his arrogance, his dishonesty, his lack of integrity  ( I just noticed that all of the crazy team have those same traits!)   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: January 25, 2010, 02:25:59 AM »

I saw this posted on HM   

http://members.calbar.ca.gov/courtDocs/06-O-14552-1.pdf

Todd Macaluso Disciplinary Charges

thanks tupelo.....TMac is a bad money manger Monkey Devil!
[/quote

Frankly that's like something Baez would do. If you recall Baez was in some financial mess before being accepwd to the bar!!. He is so eerily so much like. Malacuzbag!!

fra

Loca
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: January 25, 2010, 02:36:34 AM »

History Of Judge In Anthony Case May Give Insight

ORLANDO, Fla. -- If Casey Anthony pleads guilty or no contest Monday to one of 13 check fraud-related charges against her, sentencing would fall on Judge Stan Strickland, the same judge presiding over her trial for the murder and child abuse of her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony is set to appear at the Orange County courthouse for hearings on both her murder and fraud cases at 1:30 p.m. Monday.

She then could enter a plea to one or more of the 13 charges she faces for allegedly writing about $650 in bad checks from a friend's account over a seven-day period in July 2008, while her daughter was nowhere to be seen for nearly a month.

What Strickland decides at any sentencing will play a role in her murder trial, if Anthony chooses to testify in her defense.

In December, Strickland made statements in court indicating he would treat Anthony as he would any other defendant with a similar background facing similar charges.

If Anthony does enter a guilty or no-contest plea -- and there is no indication the state and defense have agreed to a plea deal -- Strickland will decide whether or not to adjudicate Anthony guilty.

If he withholds adjudication, jurors in the murder trial will not be told she is a convicted felon if she chooses to testify, meaning she could truthfully answer "no" if asked on the stand if she is a convicted felon.

But if Strickland adjudicates her guilty, the jury would then learn she is a felon if she testifies, which could lessen her credibility in the eyes of the jury, lawyers say.

Local 6 has obtained public records on the dispositions of thousands of felony criminal sentences in Orange County Circuit Court in 2007 and part of 2008.

MORE....

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22329290/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: January 25, 2010, 02:41:02 AM »

DePaulNewsroom: Expert Spotlight: Andrea Lyon, Law

http://newsroom.depaul.edu/DePaulExperts/FindaExpert/SpotlightExpertProIndv.aspx?Firstname=Andrea&Middle=&Lastname=Lyon&suffix=&prefix=
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: January 25, 2010, 02:50:32 AM »

Death penalty defense lawyer celebrates memoir

Andrea D. Lyon is tired of popular TV shows like the long-running Law & Order — tired, she says, of the ways in which the players in the criminal justice system are portrayed in the media, both entertainment and news.

"It's not that I don't think police and prosecutors are important, or that they don't do good work," Lyon said. "But I'm just sick of: 'Every defense lawyer is slimy and slick, with a technicality that gets his slick client off.'

"And the fact that our clients are always portrayed in this cardboard, cookie-cutter, evil way — that they're not people," Lyon said. "It's my experience, and [the experience] of those of us who've worked with clients, that nobody is only the sum of the worst thing they've ever done in their life."

Lyon was speaking Thursday night to a crowd that had gathered in a conference center of the newly constructed home of Jenner & Block LLP for a reception honoring representation in death penalty cases and celebrating Lyon's new book, "Angel of Death Row: My Life as a Death Penalty Defense Lawyer."

For Lyon, who serves as clinical professor of law, director of the Center for Justice in Capital Cases, and associate dean for clinical programs at DePaul University College of Law, the experience she was referring to includes more than three decades of criminal-defense work that began in 1976 as one of just a handful of women in the Cook County public defender's office, where she worked her way up to chief of the Homicide Task Force and became the first woman to serve as lead attorney in a death penalty case.

She has tried more than 130 homicide cases, both within the public defender's office and elsewhere, has defended more than 30 potential capital cases at the trial level, and holds a track record of winning 19 out of the 19 cases in which she has argued for a client's life to be spared during the death penalty phases of capital murder trials.

Lyon, a nationally recognized expert in her field, is now part of the defense team in the high-profile Florida case of Casey Anthony.

Lyon's book, released earlier this month by Kaplan Publishing, is a memoir. And her frustration over stereotypical portrayals of lawyers who do what she does, and the clients they represent, is largely why she took the initiative a few years ago to start penning her story and the stories of her clients.

"I wanted to try to tell the stories of my clients' lives — and of my own — and what I've learned from my clients' lives and from what they've taught me about being a better human being," Lyon told an estimated 100 reception attendees.

She wrote the memoir, she said, to share not only the lessons she's learned from the clients she has represented, but from her clients' families, victims' families, the mothers of clients who faced the prospect of the death penalty and the "people who are bearing just crushing, crushing poverty and despair and sorrow."

"All these other people who have taught me so much, in the hope that maybe somebody might actually read it and care a little bit more, and maybe look just a little bit more skeptically at the way things are portrayed in the press. That is my hope for this book."

The author said she changed the names of the clients portrayed in the book. And she changed the names of judges — except one — and of all featured prosecutors — except two "who were real heroes in my mind."

But she uses the real names of many of her colleagues and friends in the book, she said. And, she said, the cases are real — recounted from her notes, memory and transcripts.

Lyon tells the stories of clients like the one she names Richard Bauman in the book, "a guy who people would say would be the poster child for the death penalty," she said.

The client was on parole for murder at the time of the murder for which he was charged, Lyon said. He was in a gang, having assumed the title, 'enforcer.'

"These are not good facts. This is a double homicide, there were two eyewitnesses, which is definitely one too many," Lyon said, admittedly injecting a bit of "defense lawyer humor."

But the client, Lyon said, became a gang member because "he couldn't bear to watch what we would call now the domestic violence in his home."

"He stopped going home when he was about 12, when he watched his father eviscerate his mother. What that means is he cut open his mother's stomach and pulled out his mother's intestine and put it on the table," Lyon said.

"Somehow, she survived," Lyon said. "And he just stopped coming home. He was small, he couldn't protect her, and he couldn't bear it, and he got sucked into the gang."

And there was another side to the client she had come to know during the course of representing him.

"I discovered that he was brilliant and that he was desperately hungry to learn," Lyon said.

The two made a deal, she said. They'd talk about his case part of the time, and she would send him books and they'd study during the other part.

"We went through Euripides and most of the Greek classics. ... He taught himself three languages in prison," Lyon said. "He's this most amazing person who continues to counsel people. And I wanted people to see that someone who is this bad person is not beyond redemption. And Mr. Bauman tells that story."

Lyon said the memoir — which is structured in thematic chapters, like the chapters entitled "The Pregnant Woman Defense," and "Enough Pain to Go Around." Or, "Whose Case Is It, Anyway?" which involves an ethical issue about her representation of a client who wanted to die — also tells the story of the first battered woman she represented, and another lesson learned.

"That it isn't that some women just like to get hit. That's not what traps them," Lyon said of the lesson. "What traps them is hope. All of us have stayed in a relationship too long.

"I wanted to tell these stories, and to celebrate those lives in some kind of way and maybe, maybe, just change the conversation just a little bit."

Writing the memoir, Lyon said, was not easy.

"It was emotionally difficult to write," she said in an interview. "I was revisiting difficult times in my life, and difficult cases. I was remembering some things that were wonderful to remember and some that were not so wonderful to remember," she said. "It was a great experience, but it was hard."

In response to a question from the audience on Thursday night, asking how Lyon has remained hopeful as a longtime death penalty defense lawyer, Lyon shared a memory.

"A client turning to me after closing argument and saying: 'It doesn't matter what happens to me because I never knew until I heard you speak that anyone cared if I lived or died, and I know now that you do. And so, whatever happens is okay,' " Lyon said. "It can carry a long time. Don't get me wrong, I'm scared every day. But I wouldn't do anything else."

http://www.chicagolawbulletin.com/news/get_story_text.cfm?id=100007978&SessionID=590560788659954
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: January 25, 2010, 02:53:27 AM »

Andrea Lyon Angel of Death Row w/ Jamie Raskin 2/2/10, 6pm

The UDC David A. Clarke School of Law and Jamie Raskin, Professor of
Constitutional Law, American University
Present: Andrea D. Lyon, Professor of Law, DePaul University, nationally
recognized death penalty expert.
Author of "Angel of Death Row: My Life as a Death Penalty Defense Lawyer"

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 6:00 p.m.
the UDC David A. Clarke School of Law
4200 Connecticut Ave. N.W.
Building 39, Room 201
Washington, DC 20008

At the Van Ness-UDC station on the Red Line.
This event is free and open to the public.
RSVP on line at: http://www.law.udc.edu/event/Angel_of_Death_Row

Copies of Angel of Death Row: My Life As a Death Penalty Defense Lawyer
will be available for purchase, and Ms. Lyon will sign books. A wine
reception will precede Ms. Lyon's talk.

This trail-blazing attorney pioneered unconventional ways to defend
clients against society's ultimate punishment.
Nineteen times, Ms. Lyon
has argued to save a convicted murderer's life, and 19 times she has
succeeded.

Come to hear her answer to the perennial question, "How can you defend
these people?"

Angel of Death Row: My Life as a Death Penalty Defense Lawyer is the
harrowing memoir of the first woman in the United States to head a death
penalty defense team.

Published January 5 by Kaplan Publishing.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BaltimoreActivists/message/18233
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: January 25, 2010, 06:36:23 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/01/casey-anthony-murder-trial-dat.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony murder trial date could be set at hearing today
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ January 25, 2010 5:00 AM Permalink | Comments (0)
We may learn this afternoon when Casey Anthony will face trial for the alleged murder of her daughter Caylee.   

State prosecutors will ask a judge to set a trial date for sometime this summer as Casey heads back to Orange County Court for a 1:30 pm hearing. 

We also may find out if the accused child killer intends to take a plea deal in her check fraud case.  That trial was supposed to being this week but it was postponed.  There has been speculation that Casey will plea.

Also on the docket is a state's motion to force the defense to turn over their evidence in the case including an updated witness list and the addresses and phone numbers of the ex-wives of meter reader Roy Kronk.  Kronk found Caylee's remains in December of 2008, and the defense says he should have been considered a possible suspect in her murder.  Last year, the defense released video recordings of Kronk's former wives that documented a history of physical abuse. 

In another motion, the defense will try again to get personal records of volunteers who searched for Caylee's body.  The defense and Texas Equusearch have a running squabble over which volunteers searched close enough to the remains site to be relevant to Casey Anthony's case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: January 25, 2010, 06:38:17 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/bigcourtdayforcasey01252010
Big Court Day for Casey Anthony

Updated: Monday, 25 Jan 2010, 1:17 AM EST
Published : Monday, 25 Jan 2010, 12:35 AM EST

Nathanael Paul, Associate Producer

This afternoon a judge will hold a hearing regarding both the check fraud and murder cases against Casey Anthony.

One of the motions in the murder case is about the ex-wife of Roy Kronk. He's the former meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's body. The defense wants to question her again. They're looking to create suspicion in the murder around Kronk.

Anthony could also be ready to take a plea deal in the check fraud case. Prosecutors say surveillance video shows her buy items with checks she stole from her own friend.

The hearing will begin at 1:30 p.m. You can watch it live right here on myfoxorlando.com. We'll also have live report on Fox 35 news at 5.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: January 25, 2010, 06:40:33 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/25/is_guilty_plea_ahead_for_casey_anthony.html
 Is Guilty Plea Ahead For Casey Anthony?
Monday, January 25, 2010 6:23:18 AM
ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony is expected back in court today, and some think she might plead guilty to check fraud charges.

The Orange County mother is accused of killing her daughter, but first she was accused of check fraud. It is one of two items expected to be discussed this afternoon.

EXTENDED COVERAGE
Watch extended coverage of the latest Casey Anthony hearing Monday. Plus, follow @CFNews13_Casey on Twitter to get instant updates.

Ever since the check fraud trial was postponed, legal experts have been weighing in, saying they believe she's ready to change her plea.

Anthony is accused of stealing checks from a friend, cashing them at a bank for more than $400 and then buying goods at a Target store.
Despite video of Anthony at the bank and the Target store, she has denied the charge. Experts, however, think she might be ready to change her mind so her defense can focus more on her murder trial and a potential death sentence.

There is no confirmation at this point that Anthony will change her plea today, but it would not be unusual. In November, former astronaut Lisa Nowak surprised everyone with a plea change during a pre-trial hearing. She took a reduced charge to avoid prison time.

Anthony's hearing will start around 1:30 p.m. at the Orange County Courthouse.
Testimony About Roy Kronk

In addition to the check fraud charges, the afternoon hearing is also expected to deal with the circumstances surrounding the discovery of Caylee Anthony's remains.

Casey’s lawyers want to get sworn testimony from the ex-wife of Roy Kronk, the former meter reader who found the remains of Casey’s 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2008.

In previous interviews, Jill Kerley told defense investigators that Kronk was violent and used duct tape to restrain her -- similar to the duct tape used on Casey’s daughter.
Deputies said Kronk is not a suspect in Caylee’s murder.

The defense is saying they don't have all the scientific studies that have been done. Prosecutors say they're still waiting for the defense to hand over a witness list and their evidence.

A motion concerning Texas EquuSearch has been delayed.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 25, 2010, 06:42:13 AM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=3083
Casey Anthony update: Casey to have court hearing on Monday for check fraud and murder (photos, videos)
Posted by Melissa Finlay  On January - 25 - 2010

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #331 on: January 25, 2010, 07:12:54 AM »

Thanks Trimm for all the updates and articles. Let the games begin! I am just dying to see her today and wonder what kinda crap her attorneys are going to throw.  I really can't understand how defense attorneys can go on every show, constantly mug for the camera, lie about evidence (ie Zanny park pictures w/Caylee), try every media venue out there to talk about their client and case, then scream to the judge that their is too much exposure to get a fair trial!!??

We have not seen the prosecution faces outside the courtroom. It's like a little kid crying over there own spilled milk and the fact that they are wet, when he was the one throwing the milk around in the first place. I really hope the judge puts these lawyers in their place and sets an example of them for future cases like this. Lawyers try working on your clients case instead of performing for the cameras, you aint a superstar, your a damn lawyer, do your job.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: January 25, 2010, 07:29:00 AM »

Hey Boo!
I can't wait to get started.   

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #333 on: January 25, 2010, 07:33:27 AM »

Hey Boo!

Hey Trimm, wanna grab a cup of coffee, sit on the rail outside the courtroom and make rude noises as the defense walks by?? I got my ciggys and ready for the start!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: January 25, 2010, 07:50:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   It will hopefully be a grand day today!   

Northern Rose and Trimm, thank you for all of the updates!

http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/01/casey-anthony-reasonable-doubt-has-arrived/

Casey Anthony: Reasonable Doubt Has Arrived

The Casey Anthony murder trial has always been littered with reasonable doubt throughout the case. However, not even the blinded Casey hating mob could deny the latest bombshell dropped on the battlefield of jurisprudence. All of the reasonable doubt I have shined light on through my series of Casey articles pales in comparison to the latest neutron bomb of information dropped on the prosecution.

There is a woman now who is dying of cancer, which is making what could only be described as a deathbed confession. The ex-wife of the man that serendipitously found Caylee’s body is now coming forth with information that turns this case completely upside down and could prove Casey Anthony innocent after all. The dying woman is claiming that her ex-husband also tied her up with duct tape and also duct taped her mouth.
Now the man who claims he just stumbled upon the body by chance, has had the finger pointed at him before. This is not the first time he has been accused of being the killer. The difference here is that this statement by his dying ex-wife brings forth with it a storm of reasonable doubt that is actually reasonable.

Pure math is all that is needed to infer here. The mathematical odds of the person who found the body to actually have in his background a story of tying people up with duct tape is beyond something anyone could ignore. Not only does it point to him as being the alleged killer, it at the very least, brings forth reasonable doubt that carries the weight of the world on it. Certainly the weight of Casey’s world and her chance at freedom.

No way on Earth can a jury convict Casey of anything let alone murder, when the person who found the body allegedly has duct taped other human beings before. In view of the fact that there’s not a jury in America that would ever convict someone of murder with this lingering over it, the only thing left is to have the courts bar the dying woman’s testimony and make believe it doesn’t exist at all.

This judge has already shown the world that he is hell bent on presiding over a famous murder trial, despite the evidence from the coroner’s office. The fact that the state can’t even prove how the child died, ignoring the dying woman’s deathbed confession could happen here. Anything is possible when it comes to the mishandling of the Casey Anthony Case.

Thinking people have already voiced to me that no matter what happens to show Casey’s innocence, she will not receive her justice until this case either gets transferred to another venue or the case reaches the appellate level, where they can undue what this judge and prosecution has done in Orlando. When the appellate level sees how a judge allowed this trial to go forth as a capital case when cause of death is undetermined, all Hell will break loose.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #335 on: January 25, 2010, 07:58:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   It will hopefully be a grand day today!   

Northern Rose and Trimm, thank you for all of the updates!

http://americaspeaksink.com/2010/01/casey-anthony-reasonable-doubt-has-arrived/

Casey Anthony: Reasonable Doubt Has Arrived

The Casey Anthony murder trial has always been littered with reasonable doubt throughout the case. However, not even the blinded Casey hating mob could deny the latest bombshell dropped on the battlefield of jurisprudence. All of the reasonable doubt I have shined light on through my series of Casey articles pales in comparison to the latest neutron bomb of information dropped on the prosecution.

There is a woman now who is dying of cancer, which is making what could only be described as a deathbed confession. The ex-wife of the man that serendipitously found Caylee’s body is now coming forth with information that turns this case completely upside down and could prove Casey Anthony innocent after all. The dying woman is claiming that her ex-husband also tied her up with duct tape and also duct taped her mouth.
Now the man who claims he just stumbled upon the body by chance, has had the finger pointed at him before. This is not the first time he has been accused of being the killer. The difference here is that this statement by his dying ex-wife brings forth with it a storm of reasonable doubt that is actually reasonable.

Pure math is all that is needed to infer here. The mathematical odds of the person who found the body to actually have in his background a story of tying people up with duct tape is beyond something anyone could ignore. Not only does it point to him as being the alleged killer, it at the very least, brings forth reasonable doubt that carries the weight of the world on it. Certainly the weight of Casey’s world and her chance at freedom.

No way on Earth can a jury convict Casey of anything let alone murder, when the person who found the body allegedly has duct taped other human beings before. In view of the fact that there’s not a jury in America that would ever convict someone of murder with this lingering over it, the only thing left is to have the courts bar the dying woman’s testimony and make believe it doesn’t exist at all.

This judge has already shown the world that he is hell bent on presiding over a famous murder trial, despite the evidence from the coroner’s office. The fact that the state can’t even prove how the child died, ignoring the dying woman’s deathbed confession could happen here. Anything is possible when it comes to the mishandling of the Casey Anthony Case.

Thinking people have already voiced to me that no matter what happens to show Casey’s innocence, she will not receive her justice until this case either gets transferred to another venue or the case reaches the appellate level, where they can undue what this judge and prosecution has done in Orlando. When the appellate level sees how a judge allowed this trial to go forth as a capital case when cause of death is undetermined, all Hell will break loose.

Cindy and the defense team are at the ready!   
A little deeper Cindy we aren't quite buried in all the horse pucky you are shoveling at us! OMG we can still see the light!! 

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: January 25, 2010, 08:28:45 AM »

He certainly did  IMO he spoke out of turn and got called on it by the judge. I really have issues with him, something about him that does not sit well with me.

Hmmm could it be his smugness, his arrogance, his dishonesty, his lack of integrity  ( I just noticed that all of the crazy team have those same traits!)   

All of the above. He really disturbed me the way he turned and adressed Kathi Bellich the day she asked him about his Cali Bar troubles. The look on his face was imo menacing.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: January 25, 2010, 08:30:48 AM »

Hey Boo!

Hey Trimm, wanna grab a cup of coffee, sit on the rail outside the courtroom and make rude noises as the defense walks by?? I got my ciggys and ready for the start!! 

Yes!   

~ Peter Frampton
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: January 25, 2010, 08:36:36 AM »

Cindy and the defense team are at the ready!   
A little deeper Cindy we aren't quite buried in all the horse pucky you are shoveling at us! OMG we can still svee the light!! 

Unbelievable isn't it. I laughed at the comment on his site asking him what he was smoking as that is exactly what I was thinking.

I am sorry the ex is ill but if she was truly on her deathbed I think the defense would have tried to get into court to argue there motion a little quicker. Its dated Nov. 18, over two months ago. At the risk of sounding catty, I think she appears to look quite robust.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: January 25, 2010, 08:39:29 AM »

Hey Boo!

Yes!   
May I join you?  I've been practicing my rude noises all weekend!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.