April 19, 2024, 10:17:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 442360 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2010, 06:53:12 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Could some smart Monkey break down what with adjudication and without adjudication means in simple English?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2010, 07:00:31 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Could some smart Monkey break down what with adjudication and without adjudication means in simple English?

http://definitions.uslegal.com/w/withheld-adjudication/

Withheld adjudication generally refers to a decision by a judge to put a person on probation without an adjudication of guilt. It means a person is not found guilty legally by the court. If the person successfully completes the terms of probation and has no subsequent offenses, no further action with be taken on the case and the offense for which adjudication was withheld is typically not considered a prior conviction for purposes of habitual offender sentencing. If the person does not complete the terms of probation, a finding of guilty may be entered and the person may be sentenced according to the punishments defined for the offense.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2010, 07:04:57 PM »

from same legal site. Hope that helps

Adjudicated probation means that there is a conviction. The accused is adjudicated guilty and placed on probation. A judge may order some form of community-based supervision for a specified period of time, based on such reasonable and lawful terms as the court may determine. While on adjudicated probation, the offender may be required to participate in any program deemed appropriate by the court.

When a court places a defendant on adjudicated probation, the court suspends the imposition of the sentence. Thus, no sentence is imposed on a defendant who has received deferred or adjudicated probation unless and until he is adjudicated or his probation is revoked.[Dunn v. State, 997 S.W.2d 885 (Tex. App. 1999)]

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2010, 07:07:16 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/22276543/index.html

Plea Deal Expected In Casey Anthony Check Fraud Case

Eyewitness News has learned there will be a plea deal in her check fraud case. (01/19/10)

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2010, 07:08:11 PM »

Thanks Searching. Duh I didn't think to look it up. My 1 brain cell is fried.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2010, 07:10:03 PM »

You were wondering what happens next in the Casey Anthony case?

We have official word from Karen Connolly Levey, chief of Due Process Services:

“The State vs. Casey Anthony check fraud trial originally scheduled to begin on Monday, January 25th will not go as planned.  However, a status hearing on the check fraud case will be held on the 25th at 1:30 p.m. before Circuit Judge Stan Strickland.

“It is also likely that at least two motions in the murder case will be heard the afternoon of the 25th. Once a docket is set, I will send you information on which motions will be heard.”

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

She is also charged with stealing checks from a friend.

WFTV-Channel 9’s Greg Warmoth said at noon today: “The judge has already ruled that alleged victim Amy Huizenga has a right to get justice before Casey’s murder case.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-check-fraud-trial-wont-start-monday.html/comment-page-3
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2010, 07:13:39 PM »

Thanks Searching. Duh I didn't think to look it up. My 1 brain cell is fried.

You are welcome darla, I do hope it was helpful. I see you are in baby Gabe's thread as well so fully understand how you feel.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2010, 07:25:30 PM »

Adjudicated probation means that there is a conviction. The accused is adjudicated guilty and placed on probation. A judge may order some form of community-based supervision for a specified period of time, based on such reasonable and lawful terms as the court may determine. While on adjudicated probation, the offender may be required to participate in any program deemed appropriate by the court.

When a court places a defendant on adjudicated probation, the court suspends the imposition of the sentence. Thus, no sentence is imposed on a defendant who has received deferred or adjudicated probation unless and until he is adjudicated or his probation is revoked.[Dunn v. State, 997 S.W.2d 885 (Tex. App. 1999)]

I learned in school that you are never supposed to use the word you are trying to explain in the explanation. Does this mean she acknowledges she is guilty, we all hear her say she is guilty, but it won't be held against her in trial?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2010, 07:28:11 PM »

“The State vs. Casey Anthony check fraud trial originally scheduled to begin on Monday, January 25th will not go as planned.  However, a status hearing on the check fraud case will be held on the 25th at 1:30 p.m. before Circuit Judge Stan Strickland.

“It is also likely that at least two motions in the murder case will be heard the afternoon of the 25th. Once a docket is set, I will send you information on which motions will be heard.”

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9’s Greg Warmoth said at noon today: “The judge has already ruled that alleged victim Amy Huizenga has a right to get justice before Casey’s murder case.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/01/casey-anthony-check-fraud-trial-wont-start-monday.html/comment-page-3

If Amy Huizenga has a right to get justice, I say she should decide what that is.

Dear Amy,

Throw the switch!

Love Boo   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2010, 07:40:44 PM »

If Amy Huizenga has a right to get justice, I say she should decide what that is.

Dear Amy,

Throw the switch!

Love Boo   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2010, 07:53:50 PM »

I have never thought for one moment the defense would put Casey on the stand....how about your thoughts on this??

No way, unless she has a death wish

Monkey Devil!  Just like she thought she could tell the LE anything and they would believe her I bet she thinks she could get up on the stand and the jury would believe her.....but not even JB is THAT stupid....don't ya know that Mr. Ashton and LDB would LOVE a chance at her!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2010, 08:23:16 PM »

I learned in school that you are never supposed to use the word you are trying to explain in the explanation. Does this mean she acknowledges she is guilty, we all hear her say she is guilty, but it won't be held against her in trial?? 
The adjudicated yes, is guilty but the adjudication with held is not a guilty conviction. Basically, from what I understand adjudicated (judged) guilty and with held, no judgment of guilt.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2010, 08:47:49 PM »

The adjudicated guilty yes, is guilty but the adjudication with held is not a guilty conviction. Basically, from what I understand adjudicated (judged) guilty and with held, no judgment of guilt.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2010, 09:08:30 PM »

On now, the Dana Pretzer show:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2010, 09:31:34 PM »

Hello Ladies!

Sunny, I like the way your girls are hanging!

Monkey Devil!

More Dana coming up!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2010, 10:50:30 PM »

Hello Ladies!

Monkey Devil!

More Dana coming up!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2010, 12:26:19 AM »

Hello Ladies!

Monkey Devil!

More Dana coming up!

Her Valentine Monkeys, of course!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ellejay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2010, 02:37:48 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

(re: the chq./fraud case).

"Kathi Belich from WFTV wondered if this signaled a possible deal in the murder case, too, but I wouldn’t hold my breath if I were you."

......didn't KC already ( back in september 2008)(?) "pass" on accepting a plea deal? ( regarding caylee).

..do they offer this "deal" more than once ?
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2010, 08:09:06 AM »

so does that mean she wont get a felony conviction
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2010, 08:15:56 AM »

I have never thought for one moment the defense would put Casey on the stand....how about your thoughts on this??

No way, unless she has a death wish

Monkey Devil!  Just like she thought she could tell the LE anything and they would believe her I bet she thinks she could get up on the stand and the jury would believe her.....but not even JB is THAT stupid....don't ya know that Mr. Ashton and LDB would LOVE a chance at her!!

Sunny,
I do know I would love a chance to watch the Ashton/Drane-Burdick duo have a go at "Miss Poopie-Pants" (as Valhall calls KC)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.